Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

"This is part of a planned and manufactured CRISIS using a pandemic. Western governments have been compromised by placemen installed by the globalist cabal. They are using COVID19 in an old socialist style tactic for DEMORALISATION AND DESTABILISATION. It involves the DIGITISATION of everyone on the planet by using mandatory vaccines with certification (COVI-PASS and ID2020). The agenda is TOTALITARIANISM to achieve UN AGENDA 21 for redistribution of wealth and FORCED reduction in global CO2 by eco-FASCISM (using LOCKDOWNS/FEAR). They will impose a new DIGITAL CRYPTO currency on the world, controlled by them (their GLOBAL RESET). The NORMALISATION stage (their New Normal) will include future monitoring of all using 5G social credit monitoring and more RESTRICTIONS as they see fit. Their grip on our freedoms will only get stronger unless we reject it. Please research, study, inform and warn your family and friends we have to REJECT THIS or our children's future is at risk."

 

 

Enjoy your new Crypt!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yet that is obviously nonsense. China has banned crypto. The US is trying to pass a bill which essentially removes crypto from the country by taxing everything to do with it.

 

What reality to you live in? Lets see you explain away any of this.

By the way most western countries just print more and more fiat - that is obvious and observable. That devalues what you earn and your present savings. I guess you have no problem with that because you can feel the notes and coins? LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ergo Storm said:

I think the headlines for this time next year have been written:

 

EXPERTS SAY ANNUAL BOOSTER JAB MAY BE NEEDED TO BEAT THE CURVE.

 

"THE FOURTH BOOSTER DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FOR LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS, SO GET YOUR FIFTH BOOSTER"

 

 

I've just been talking about this to the Mrs... I read a post yesterday from a double jabbed mate (of over 40 years) stating that he was very worried and not sure what to do regarding taking the booster jab. His problem seems to be that if he takes in now then it will lose its effectiveness by the end of winter (yes, that's 4 months) but if he doesn't take it now then he won't be protected during the winter, even though he's double jabbed. 

 

So does this mean he's expecting to booster jab every 4 months for the rest of his life? And if so then would he consider the possibility that his precious vax don't fuckin work?

At what point do these people step back and look at what is happening around them, I'm getting to the point that I really can't understand what's going on anymore. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

I've just been talking about this to the Mrs... I read a post yesterday from a double jabbed mate (of over 40 years) stating that he was very worried and not sure what to do regarding taking the booster jab. His problem seems to be that if he takes in now then it will lose its effectiveness by the end of winter (yes, that's 4 months) but if he doesn't take it now then he won't be protected during the winter, even though he's double jabbed. 

 

So does this mean he's expecting to booster jab every 4 months for the rest of his life? And if so then would he consider the possibility that his precious vax don't fuckin work?

At what point do these people step back and look at what is happening around them, I'm getting to the point that I really can't understand what's going on anymore. 

 

Perfectly healthy people should not require medicine, but now that he has taken it, he may have compromised his immune system.  If I were in his position, I would swear off any more involvement with doctors and the NHS.  I have deregistered from my GP and should I require the services of a GP in future, I shall be attending a private provider and making my own informed decision about what, if any, treatment I shall accept.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

I never thought I would say this, but I wish New Zealand would now remove the Union Jack from its canton and give itself the Maori name.  That would be fitting because, from the perspective of great distance, it appears New Zealand is now an open prison overseen by naggers, hypochondriacs and loonies.  It is embarrassing that they still sport the Union Flag.

lol, they tried that via referendum in 2016 and wasted $50M+ and provided these lame choices..however it failed on the first question: Should we change the flag. No.

image.jpeg.2835f3bbae5dac345f18cf72a160c2ee.jpeg

 

Personally, I would have preferred this one..

May be an image of 5 people

RNZ review of Helen Clark interview | The Daily Blog

(Mega-globalist [& crypto-commie] Uncle Helen Clarke (Labour) first woman PM elected in her own right 1999 -2008 (kudos where kudos is due), Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme from 2009 - 2017, failed candidate for UN Secretary General upon Ban Ki-moon's 2016 retirement and member of the Club of Rome.)

image.png.85cf36a36e08b38189ea22ff1a6a5579.png

 

(Cindy is her protégé only far more sinister and Stalinisk

 

 

 

At least they haven't released the Cheka on us (although I'm sure Cindy is chomping at the bit) like they have in Aussie - who also share the Union Jack with the Southern Cross- only they have an extra star representing the federation of their states

image.png.90bbfc59c81750f4587d674178b9db6c.png

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

Perfectly healthy people should not require medicine, but now that he has taken it, he may have compromised his immune system.  If I were in his position, I would swear off any more involvement with doctors and the NHS.  I have deregistered from my GP and should I require the services of a GP in future, I shall be attending a private provider and making my own informed decision about what, if any, treatment I shall accept.

Thanks for the reply mate but he's a lost cause, he's so caught up in this nonsense that if he was told that blue hats were a great form of protection he'd go out and buy a dozen and wear two at the same time. I haven't actually spoke to him since all this started and have no intention to do so as we'd be arguing after 5 minutes, I've come to the conclusion it's better to let both parties go their separate ways. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

Yet that is obviously nonsense. China has banned crypto. The US is trying to pass a bill which essentially removes crypto from the country by taxing everything to do with it.

 

What reality to you live in? Lets see you explain away any of this.

By the way most western countries just print more and more fiat - that is obvious and observable. That devalues what you earn and your present savings. I guess you have no problem with that because you can feel the notes and coins? LOL

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

 

The elites have always controlled the plebs by having a system where all new money is created by debt.

 

You can bet your life that any 'new' system will also have populace control built in, no matter what this system is based on.

 

Apologies for continuing this off-topic conversation.

 

Edited by webtrekker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

The elites have always controlled the plebs by having a system where all new money is created by debt.

 

You can bet your life that any 'new' system will also have populace control built in, no matter what this system is based on.

 

Apologies for continuing this off-topic conversation.

 

 

Its almost as if "this Pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset"  -  "....a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine and reset our world"

image.png.7c20d7f18c72ee62796cea3d41577c3c.png

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

 

Exactly China has banned all crypto but its own digital currency. Hardly decentralized like bitcoin is it?

 

Invest in bitcoin, invest in your future. Simples!

 

You real think Boris and Rishi are likely to successfully implement a digital currency in this country??

You have more faith in them than most!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

 

Bitcoin bringing financial freedom to third world countries brave enough to embrace it
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2021/10/07/in-el-salvador-more-people-have-bitcoin-wallets-than-traditional-bank-accounts/?sh=360cf28220b5
 

Three million people have downloaded the Chivo bitcoin wallet, according to Bukele, amounting to 46 percent of the population. By contrast, as of 2017, only 29 percent of Salvadorans had bank accounts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

Exactly China has banned all crypto but its own digital currency. Hardly decentralized like bitcoin is it?

 

Invest in bitcoin, invest in your future. Simples!

 

You real think Boris and Rishi are likely to successfully implement a digital currency in this country??

You have more faith in them than most!

 

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Cardano - semantics.

 

I don't have faith in the individual puppets, but I have a healthy wariness of the terrifying powerful forces pulling their strings - they've managed to pull it off this far and made 100s of millions not only believe their tall tales, not only acquiesce to ludicrous rules but beg to be injected with an experimental poison.

 

You really think Boris and Rishi Sunak will be implementing it alone? You don't think Globohomo NWO has this chapter of the script pre-written once we get to the end of this jab-rollout-passport page? Sure there will most likely be regional teething issues, but the international global infrastructure has been built and it will just be a manner of copy/tweak/paste *insert country appropriate binary codes 011100010101*

 

Here he is the other day - announcing the G7's digital currency that "govts and central banks across the world are working together" on...

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Cardano - semantics.

 

I don't have faith in the individual puppets, but I have a healthy wariness of the terrifying powerful forces pulling their strings - they've managed to pull it off this far and made 100s of millions not only believe their tall tales, not only acquiesce to ludicrous rules but beg to be injected with an experimental poison.

 

You really think Boris and Rishi Sunak will be implementing it alone? You don't think Globohomo NWO has this chapter of the script pre-written once we get to the end of this jab-rollout-passport page? Sure there will most likely be regional teething issues, but the international global infrastructure has been built and it will just be a manner of copy/tweak/paste *insert country appropriate binary codes 011100010101*

 

Here he is the other day - announcing the G7's digital currency that "govts and central banks across the world are working together" on...

 

 

 

 

"Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Cardano - semantics."

Well there you go. That sums you up. Maybe trying educating yourself before discussing something you are too lazy to understand.

 

Ok tell everyone here, so it will be recorded for perpetuity:

 

WHEN WILL EVERYONE IN BRITAIN HAVE TO USE THIS DIGITAL CURRENCY?

 

a. End of 2022

b. End of 2025

c. End of 2030

d. End of 2050

e End of 2100

f End of 3000

 

Come on - lets be having you. Lets hold you toes to the fire.

 

I say it will not happen in Britain. If it does i will hold my hands up and say you were right. But will you give us a timeframe for your prediction? WILL YOU??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

 

Hes invested in it like a greedy myopic pig. 

He doesnt see hes being lead to slaughter....

 

screen-shot-2013-03-16-at-9-15-59-am.png

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

"Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Cardano - semantics."

Well there you go. That sums you up. Maybe trying educating yourself before discussing something you are too lazy to understand.

 

Ok tell everyone here, so it will be recorded for perpetuity:

 

WHEN WILL EVERYONE IN BRITAIN HAVE TO USE THIS DIGITAL CURRENCY?

 

a. End of 2022

b. End of 2025

c. End of 2030

d. End of 2050

e End of 2100

f End of 3000

 

Come on - lets be having you. Lets hold you toes to the fire.

 

I say it will not happen in Britain. If it does i will hold my hands up and say you were right. But will you give us a timeframe for your prediction? WILL YOU??

 before kvetching over my toes not being near the fire, how about we back up a bit first with the demands on my clairvoyant abilities (clairsentience is more my strength) and answer which parts of cosmos comment was "obvious nonsense" first?

 

LET'S GO Brandon!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The "best" idea with a digital currency is that they can include a best before date meaning your grant of government money and savings can become zero. 

Edited by Critilo
addition
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...