Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

 

The elites have always controlled the plebs by having a system where all new money is created by debt.

 

You can bet your life that any 'new' system will also have populace control built in, no matter what this system is based on.

 

Apologies for continuing this off-topic conversation.

 

Edited by webtrekker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

The elites have always controlled the plebs by having a system where all new money is created by debt.

 

You can bet your life that any 'new' system will also have populace control built in, no matter what this system is based on.

 

Apologies for continuing this off-topic conversation.

 

 

Its almost as if "this Pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset"  -  "....a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine and reset our world"

image.png.7c20d7f18c72ee62796cea3d41577c3c.png

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

 

Exactly China has banned all crypto but its own digital currency. Hardly decentralized like bitcoin is it?

 

Invest in bitcoin, invest in your future. Simples!

 

You real think Boris and Rishi are likely to successfully implement a digital currency in this country??

You have more faith in them than most!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

 

Bitcoin bringing financial freedom to third world countries brave enough to embrace it
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2021/10/07/in-el-salvador-more-people-have-bitcoin-wallets-than-traditional-bank-accounts/?sh=360cf28220b5
 

Three million people have downloaded the Chivo bitcoin wallet, according to Bukele, amounting to 46 percent of the population. By contrast, as of 2017, only 29 percent of Salvadorans had bank accounts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

Exactly China has banned all crypto but its own digital currency. Hardly decentralized like bitcoin is it?

 

Invest in bitcoin, invest in your future. Simples!

 

You real think Boris and Rishi are likely to successfully implement a digital currency in this country??

You have more faith in them than most!

 

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Cardano - semantics.

 

I don't have faith in the individual puppets, but I have a healthy wariness of the terrifying powerful forces pulling their strings - they've managed to pull it off this far and made 100s of millions not only believe their tall tales, not only acquiesce to ludicrous rules but beg to be injected with an experimental poison.

 

You really think Boris and Rishi Sunak will be implementing it alone? You don't think Globohomo NWO has this chapter of the script pre-written once we get to the end of this jab-rollout-passport page? Sure there will most likely be regional teething issues, but the international global infrastructure has been built and it will just be a manner of copy/tweak/paste *insert country appropriate binary codes 011100010101*

 

Here he is the other day - announcing the G7's digital currency that "govts and central banks across the world are working together" on...

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Cardano - semantics.

 

I don't have faith in the individual puppets, but I have a healthy wariness of the terrifying powerful forces pulling their strings - they've managed to pull it off this far and made 100s of millions not only believe their tall tales, not only acquiesce to ludicrous rules but beg to be injected with an experimental poison.

 

You really think Boris and Rishi Sunak will be implementing it alone? You don't think Globohomo NWO has this chapter of the script pre-written once we get to the end of this jab-rollout-passport page? Sure there will most likely be regional teething issues, but the international global infrastructure has been built and it will just be a manner of copy/tweak/paste *insert country appropriate binary codes 011100010101*

 

Here he is the other day - announcing the G7's digital currency that "govts and central banks across the world are working together" on...

 

 

 

 

"Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Cardano - semantics."

Well there you go. That sums you up. Maybe trying educating yourself before discussing something you are too lazy to understand.

 

Ok tell everyone here, so it will be recorded for perpetuity:

 

WHEN WILL EVERYONE IN BRITAIN HAVE TO USE THIS DIGITAL CURRENCY?

 

a. End of 2022

b. End of 2025

c. End of 2030

d. End of 2050

e End of 2100

f End of 3000

 

Come on - lets be having you. Lets hold you toes to the fire.

 

I say it will not happen in Britain. If it does i will hold my hands up and say you were right. But will you give us a timeframe for your prediction? WILL YOU??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

 

Hes invested in it like a greedy myopic pig. 

He doesnt see hes being lead to slaughter....

 

screen-shot-2013-03-16-at-9-15-59-am.png

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

"Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Cardano - semantics."

Well there you go. That sums you up. Maybe trying educating yourself before discussing something you are too lazy to understand.

 

Ok tell everyone here, so it will be recorded for perpetuity:

 

WHEN WILL EVERYONE IN BRITAIN HAVE TO USE THIS DIGITAL CURRENCY?

 

a. End of 2022

b. End of 2025

c. End of 2030

d. End of 2050

e End of 2100

f End of 3000

 

Come on - lets be having you. Lets hold you toes to the fire.

 

I say it will not happen in Britain. If it does i will hold my hands up and say you were right. But will you give us a timeframe for your prediction? WILL YOU??

 before kvetching over my toes not being near the fire, how about we back up a bit first with the demands on my clairvoyant abilities (clairsentience is more my strength) and answer which parts of cosmos comment was "obvious nonsense" first?

 

LET'S GO Brandon!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Critilo said:

The "best" idea with a digital currency is that they can include a best before date meaning your grant of government money and savings can become zero. 

I could well foresee that the first Digital Currency Worldwide will fail, fulfilling the elites agenda that you will own nothing. I believe that they will crash everything including Crypto. Their money is in Gold.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.916e151e75b8c5389b9775fbb907e0b5.jpeg

White House Details Plan To "Quickly" Vaccinate 28 Million Children Age 5-11

 
THURSDAY, OCT 21, 2021 - 05:11 AM

The Biden administration on Wednesday unveiled its plan to 'quickly' vaccinate roughly 28 million children age 5-11, pending authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

 

The jab - which doesn't prevent transmission of Covid-19 will be available at pediatricians, local pharmacies, and possibly even at schools, according to the White House, which expects FDA authorization of the Pfizer shot for children - the least likely to fall seriously ill or die from the virus, in a matter of weeks, according to the Associated Press.

Federal regulators will meet over the next two weeks to weigh the benefits of giving shots to kids, after lengthy studies meant to ensure the safety of the vaccines.

Within hours of formal approval, expected after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory meeting scheduled for Nov. 2-3, doses will begin shipping to providers across the country, along with smaller needles necessary for injecting young kids, and within days will be ready to go into the arms of kids on a wide scale. -AP

According to the announcement, the White House has secured enough to supply more than 25,000 doses for pediatricians and primary care physicians who have already signed up to deliver the vaccine, while the country now has enough Pfizer vaccine to jab roughly 28 million kids who will soon be eligible, meaning this won't be a slow roll-out like we saw 10 months ago when doses and capacity issues meant adults had to wait.

 

Meanwhile, the White House is rolling out an 'advertising' campaign to convince parents and kids that the vaccine is safe and effective. According to the report, "the administration believes trusted messengers — educators, doctors, and community leaders — will be vital to encouraging vaccinations."

 

"COVID has also disrupted our kids lives. It’s made school harder, it’s disrupted their ability to see friends and family, it’s made youth sports more challenging," said surgeon general Dr. Vivek Murthy in a Wednesday statement to NBC. "Getting our kids vaccinated, we have the prospect of protecting them, but also getting all of those activities back that are so important to our children."

 

According to Murthy, the administration is leaving the question of mandates for school, local and state officials.

"Those are decisions on, when it comes to school requirements, that are made by localities and by states," said Murthy. "You’ve seen already some localities and states talk about vaccine requirements for kids. And I think it’s a reasonable thing to consider to get those vaccination rates high. And it’s also consistent with what we’ve done for other childhood vaccines, like measles, mumps, polio."

 

The US government has purchased 65 million doses of the Pfizer pediatric shot - which is expected to contain one-third of the dosage for adults and adolescents. The FDA's independent advisory committee will meet Oct. 26 to consider authorizing the Pfizer shot for children aged 5-11.

To top it all off, CDC Chief Rochelle Walensky says her agency will still recommend that children wear masks in schools even after the vaccine is approved for kids.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/white-house-details-plan-quickly-vaccinate-28m-children-age-5-11

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

Hes invested in it like a greedy myopic pig. 

He doesnt see hes being lead to slaughter....

 

screen-shot-2013-03-16-at-9-15-59-am.png


Im not going to argue about crypto with you. The vast majority don’t understand it and that’s not an insult. It’s just the way it is. But I’m telling you now , there will be plenty on the forum who have put their fiat into assets such as bitcoin. For most , it’s not about ‘greed’ , it’s about a possible hedge. In a sense it’s a bit of a gamble. Do you think some of us aren’t aware of the dangers of a cashless society and the introduction of CBDC’s ? CBDC’s are NOT Bitcoin. Now , having said that I can’t say I’m as comfortable as many in this crypto sphere about the institutional adoption of bitcoin. I can’t get excited if blackrock or jp Morgan start pumping the asset in the media. 

Perhaps though,  people have got to start playing the game a bit and taking a leap of faith , trying anything and everything to solve their situation for themselves and loved ones. I’m clinging onto my job unvaxxed. I’ll be amazed if I’m still working at the start of next year. I don’t want to be on some universal credit shit. Im happy to take a chance with my savings. 

 

Here’s the thing , everyone here seems to think they understand the absolutely corrupt and enslaving global financial system. When a fake virus caused a (fake?) market crash in March 2020 and then global furlough schemes were announced, surely everybody knew this would lead to insane money printing ? And surely the perceptive are aware that money printing causes fiat to move into hard assets ? Why then didn’t more of the oh-so-wise , take a shot ? Make a grab for it ? Jump on a possible lifeboat ? There are no guarantees of course but so many are too frightened to pull themselves out of a situation . 

 

The facts are if you moved 4-8k into bitcoin in April last year , you’d be sitting on 65-130k right now and potentially 125-250k in a couple of months time. That’s not ‘greed’. That might keep you going for the next five years without a job because you’re a dirty unjabbed or allow you to buy a piece of land somewhere. 

 

It fucking frustrates me when people try and ridicule those that are taking a punt on getting out of their mess. Those people rarely offer solutions. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

It fucking frustrates me when people try and ridicule those that are taking a punt on getting out of their mess.

 

I appreciate the frustration but fail to see anyone ridiculing those who appear overly enthusiastic about "punting" on the non-physical forms of currencies - it can be argued potato/potardo/regulated/decentralized/govt/private till the cows come home but our global financial system is planned to transfer over to something digitally based in cyber space at some point in the near future; convid1984 has provide the excuse to finalize the technocratic infrastructure... you know, kind of like how bitcoin operates...

image.png.142fcd6ad0a9ae2028ebc013c48eac77.png

 

Unless of course you interpret these as an attempt at ridicule?

 

image.png.c60565fcb7e366ac7ccc18f16f07f5c6.png

 

image.png.12f1677daef056ad96fe339c01278808.png

 

 

image.png.f79f79dbeec89650daaab887de198ccf.png

 

image.png.d9071b335550b85984fbe8873f4fa5c7.png

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nathan Oakley said:

By the way most western countries just print more and more fiat - that is obvious and observable. That devalues what you earn and your present savings. I guess you have no problem with that because you can feel the notes and coins? LOL

I know next to nothing about crypto but I do know that in the USA, stagflation is here. You don't have to be a financil genius to see that prices are climbing steeply whilst wages stay roughly the same. I'm waiting for the US Government to release the 2022 COLA report, but you know they're going to fudge the figures on that. Also my term-life policy, which has paid a dividend each year I've had it, isn't paying one this year. Maybe in 2022 we'll reach Weimar levels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm confused, am I in the coronavirus mega thread or the crypto mega thread? Asking for a fren! 

Why i dont bother posting on this thread much Morph, people have no respect & use it as a hangout.

Any information you post will get slided.

 

Funny coz the crypto thread is dead as usual, like the rest of the forum.

 

Its a massive topic in itself & most who criticise dont really have much of a clue.

I suggest all avenues, gold, silver & crypto...but they are all heavily manipulated & each have their own risk.

FIAT is going to shit that is the obvious here.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Why i dont bother posting on this thread much Morph, people have no respect & use it as a hangout.

Any information you post will get slided.

 

Funny coz the crypto thread is dead as usual, like the rest of the forum.

 

Its a massive topic in itself & most who criticise dont really have much of a clue.

I suggest all avenues, gold, silver & crypto...but they are all heavily manipulated & each have their own risk.

FIAT is going to shit that is the obvious here.

 

Anyone else buying land / property ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

 before kvetching over my toes not being near the fire, how about we back up a bit first with the demands on my clairvoyant abilities (clairsentience is more my strength) and answer which parts of cosmos comment was "obvious nonsense" first?

 

LET'S GO Brandon!!!!

Quote: They will impose a new DIGITAL CRYPTO currency on the world, controlled by them (their GLOBAL RESET).

 

Ok your turn. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...