Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Wankers.

theres lots of em in varying degrees.

 

I am still aghast at the moronical behaviour of these 'grown ups'.

Luckily ever since mid teens i knew there was something wrong with most of the population so its just another day in paradise

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“It doesn’t protect you against catching the disease and it doesn’t protect you against passing it on… so now is the time to get your booster!”

UK Prime Minister Doris Johnson, October 2021. #logic🤪

 

*insert screams* this experimental synthetic mRNA injectable is a "vaccine!!"

*insert meme* smallpox, polio, MMR, historical vaccinations comparison arguments

*insert derogatory condescending ad hominem* anti-vaxxer! anti-science! flat-earther!

 

 

 

ITS A VAxHINE!

image.png.b780e238a40144c84dbde2da992457a3.png

image.png.575611144905a27807940d6a12efc51f.png

 

 

lol FACTCHECK hasn't updated its text since the CDC (it links to) changed its definition

 

Fact check: The mRNA coronavirus vaccine is a vaccine

image.png.40cecb28d93cd9ab0f8babb7ce7c59b2.png

image.png.4989b266f1d83b659d3c542b904c89db.png

 

 

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, zarkov said:

NEWSBREAK 135--BREAKING: IMMENSE HARM FROM CRYSTALLIZING BLOOD CELLS/GRAPHENE POISONING POST-VACCINE

 

Further analysis of vaccine effects with Dr Young

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PRBfJ6U9EZvM/

Excellent video and also if you scroll down the comments there is an interesting link claiming how the double vaccinated can actually reverse the horrendous side effects of the poison that they have allowed to be injected into them.

 

Apparently it isn't too late as long as they do not have a third shot which would be curtains for their immune system and totally irreversible but there seems to be a regime of natural supplements and vitamins such as Elderberry, Bromalein, Monolaurin and Baking soda that can potentially remove the Spike protein/poison and repair their compromised immune system which after 2 jabs is thought to be 50% damaged. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Yeah keep your fiat. Bitcoin the digital currency that China has banned. 
 

 

Im not saying Fiat is the choice to go for, that old tool of enslavement is going to collapse, by design.

Crypto is the next stage of enslavement, the new prison.

 

But you're making a lot of monies so it must be good, right?

 

lol

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

Im not saying Fiat is the choice to go for, that old tool of enslavement is going to collapse, by design.

Crypto is the next stage of enslavement, the new prison.

 

But you're making a lot of monies so it must be good, right?

 

lol

 

 

 

 

Tools of enslavement? WTF?

Lets not project the problems in your life on everyone else.

 

Now tell me why China has basically banned crypto and the US, if they could get their act together would do the same.

 

You sound a bit like her:

 

European Central Bank president Christine Lagarde has branded cryptocurrency as “suspicious”. The French politician and lawyer says she regards digital assets as “highly speculative”, and pushed for widespread regulation. ... Discussing the potential benefits for the global economy, Lagarde quickly dismissed their value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Grant Robertson NZ Finance Minister:

 

Said twice;

 

"Regime"

noun
1. a government, especially an authoritarian one.

 

 

I never thought I would say this, but I wish New Zealand would now remove the Union Jack from its canton and give itself the Maori name.  That would be fitting because, from the perspective of great distance, it appears New Zealand is now an open prison overseen by naggers, hypochondriacs and loonies.  It is embarrassing that they still sport the Union Flag.

Edited by Ergo Storm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the headlines for this time next year have been written:

 

EXPERTS SAY ANNUAL BOOSTER JAB MAY BE NEEDED TO BEAT THE CURVE.

 

"THE FOURTH BOOSTER DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FOR LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS, SO GET YOUR FIFTH BOOSTER"

 

 

Edited by Ergo Storm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Tools of enslavement? WTF?

Lets not project the problems in your life on everyone else.

 

Now tell me why China has basically banned crypto and the US, if they could get their act together would do the same.

 

You sound a bit like her:

 

European Central Bank president Christine Lagarde has branded cryptocurrency as “suspicious”. The French politician and lawyer says she regards digital assets as “highly speculative”, and pushed for widespread regulation. ... Discussing the potential benefits for the global economy, Lagarde quickly dismissed their value.

 

"This is part of a planned and manufactured CRISIS using a pandemic. Western governments have been compromised by placemen installed by the globalist cabal. They are using COVID19 in an old socialist style tactic for DEMORALISATION AND DESTABILISATION. It involves the DIGITISATION of everyone on the planet by using mandatory vaccines with certification (COVI-PASS and ID2020). The agenda is TOTALITARIANISM to achieve UN AGENDA 21 for redistribution of wealth and FORCED reduction in global CO2 by eco-FASCISM (using LOCKDOWNS/FEAR). They will impose a new DIGITAL CRYPTO currency on the world, controlled by them (their GLOBAL RESET). The NORMALISATION stage (their New Normal) will include future monitoring of all using 5G social credit monitoring and more RESTRICTIONS as they see fit. Their grip on our freedoms will only get stronger unless we reject it. Please research, study, inform and warn your family and friends we have to REJECT THIS or our children's future is at risk."

 

 

Enjoy your new Crypt!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CosmoGenesis said:

 

"This is part of a planned and manufactured CRISIS using a pandemic. Western governments have been compromised by placemen installed by the globalist cabal. They are using COVID19 in an old socialist style tactic for DEMORALISATION AND DESTABILISATION. It involves the DIGITISATION of everyone on the planet by using mandatory vaccines with certification (COVI-PASS and ID2020). The agenda is TOTALITARIANISM to achieve UN AGENDA 21 for redistribution of wealth and FORCED reduction in global CO2 by eco-FASCISM (using LOCKDOWNS/FEAR). They will impose a new DIGITAL CRYPTO currency on the world, controlled by them (their GLOBAL RESET). The NORMALISATION stage (their New Normal) will include future monitoring of all using 5G social credit monitoring and more RESTRICTIONS as they see fit. Their grip on our freedoms will only get stronger unless we reject it. Please research, study, inform and warn your family and friends we have to REJECT THIS or our children's future is at risk."

 

 

Enjoy your new Crypt!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yet that is obviously nonsense. China has banned crypto. The US is trying to pass a bill which essentially removes crypto from the country by taxing everything to do with it.

 

What reality to you live in? Lets see you explain away any of this.

By the way most western countries just print more and more fiat - that is obvious and observable. That devalues what you earn and your present savings. I guess you have no problem with that because you can feel the notes and coins? LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ergo Storm said:

I think the headlines for this time next year have been written:

 

EXPERTS SAY ANNUAL BOOSTER JAB MAY BE NEEDED TO BEAT THE CURVE.

 

"THE FOURTH BOOSTER DOESN'T PROTECT YOU FOR LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS, SO GET YOUR FIFTH BOOSTER"

 

 

I've just been talking about this to the Mrs... I read a post yesterday from a double jabbed mate (of over 40 years) stating that he was very worried and not sure what to do regarding taking the booster jab. His problem seems to be that if he takes in now then it will lose its effectiveness by the end of winter (yes, that's 4 months) but if he doesn't take it now then he won't be protected during the winter, even though he's double jabbed. 

 

So does this mean he's expecting to booster jab every 4 months for the rest of his life? And if so then would he consider the possibility that his precious vax don't fuckin work?

At what point do these people step back and look at what is happening around them, I'm getting to the point that I really can't understand what's going on anymore. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

I've just been talking about this to the Mrs... I read a post yesterday from a double jabbed mate (of over 40 years) stating that he was very worried and not sure what to do regarding taking the booster jab. His problem seems to be that if he takes in now then it will lose its effectiveness by the end of winter (yes, that's 4 months) but if he doesn't take it now then he won't be protected during the winter, even though he's double jabbed. 

 

So does this mean he's expecting to booster jab every 4 months for the rest of his life? And if so then would he consider the possibility that his precious vax don't fuckin work?

At what point do these people step back and look at what is happening around them, I'm getting to the point that I really can't understand what's going on anymore. 

 

Perfectly healthy people should not require medicine, but now that he has taken it, he may have compromised his immune system.  If I were in his position, I would swear off any more involvement with doctors and the NHS.  I have deregistered from my GP and should I require the services of a GP in future, I shall be attending a private provider and making my own informed decision about what, if any, treatment I shall accept.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

I never thought I would say this, but I wish New Zealand would now remove the Union Jack from its canton and give itself the Maori name.  That would be fitting because, from the perspective of great distance, it appears New Zealand is now an open prison overseen by naggers, hypochondriacs and loonies.  It is embarrassing that they still sport the Union Flag.

lol, they tried that via referendum in 2016 and wasted $50M+ and provided these lame choices..however it failed on the first question: Should we change the flag. No.

image.jpeg.2835f3bbae5dac345f18cf72a160c2ee.jpeg

 

Personally, I would have preferred this one..

May be an image of 5 people

RNZ review of Helen Clark interview | The Daily Blog

(Mega-globalist [& crypto-commie] Uncle Helen Clarke (Labour) first woman PM elected in her own right 1999 -2008 (kudos where kudos is due), Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme from 2009 - 2017, failed candidate for UN Secretary General upon Ban Ki-moon's 2016 retirement and member of the Club of Rome.)

image.png.85cf36a36e08b38189ea22ff1a6a5579.png

 

(Cindy is her protégé only far more sinister and Stalinisk

 

 

 

At least they haven't released the Cheka on us (although I'm sure Cindy is chomping at the bit) like they have in Aussie - who also share the Union Jack with the Southern Cross- only they have an extra star representing the federation of their states

image.png.90bbfc59c81750f4587d674178b9db6c.png

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

 

Perfectly healthy people should not require medicine, but now that he has taken it, he may have compromised his immune system.  If I were in his position, I would swear off any more involvement with doctors and the NHS.  I have deregistered from my GP and should I require the services of a GP in future, I shall be attending a private provider and making my own informed decision about what, if any, treatment I shall accept.

Thanks for the reply mate but he's a lost cause, he's so caught up in this nonsense that if he was told that blue hats were a great form of protection he'd go out and buy a dozen and wear two at the same time. I haven't actually spoke to him since all this started and have no intention to do so as we'd be arguing after 5 minutes, I've come to the conclusion it's better to let both parties go their separate ways. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And anyone who doesn't believe by now there's a Satanic aspect to this Malthusian jab agenda, irrelevant of Spiritual or Religious beliefs, needs to wake up and smell the frankincense and myrrh! 

image.png.c66df42072f9ba748dbb7ded41af9c83.png

https://humansarefree.com/2021/10/americas-frontline-doctors-murdered-infants-at-the-heart-of-vaccine-research.html

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nathan Oakley said:

 

Yet that is obviously nonsense. China has banned crypto. The US is trying to pass a bill which essentially removes crypto from the country by taxing everything to do with it.

 

What reality to you live in? Lets see you explain away any of this.

By the way most western countries just print more and more fiat - that is obvious and observable. That devalues what you earn and your present savings. I guess you have no problem with that because you can feel the notes and coins? LOL

what parts of what he said is "obviously nonsense"?

 

China may have "banned crypto" if you want to play semantics, however its has been operating a "digital payment" system via smart phone and linked to social credit for quite some time now...

 

Must of us are quite aware of the inflationary problems caused by printing endless fiat currency, (its not just the West btw) however the systematic destruction of the global [fiat] monetary order - pegged to the US dollar - is whats needed in order to justify the "reset" / "Fix" [digital currency that will be linked via digital IDs] - UK just announced it the other day.... its quite obvious - what reality have you been living in?😉😋

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...