Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Max Igan - not the best sound quality.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iZsD3pLLfVMD/

To be frank - I dont follow anyone. I simply listen/watch content and if any of it is of even minor interest, I post.

Anyone consider that he might have stayed in Australia if enough others were as outspoken/non compliant as he has been.

Still - Im not judging.

Ultimately, people do that to themselves.

47 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Stupid comment. 

'Buy the digital currency that is going to be used to enslave you' 

You obviously don't understand how bitcoin or most of the other crypto work. They are decentralized and a decentralized currency comes along to challenge the central banking system and thats what you have to say? LOL. now crypto based digital currency issued by the government are different. But the top cryptos rn are a gift to those who invest early.

• Like 2

How did Greta's speech change the world, except to send a warning to all awake people?    She has a diagnosed awareness difficulty.   She was/is a pawn in a game she does not fully understand - her parents are responsible for allowing her to be used as she has been.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, writer said:

How did Greta's speech change the world, except to send a warning to all awake people?    She has a diagnosed awareness difficulty.   She was/is a pawn in a game she does not fully understand - her parents are responsible for allowing her to be used as she has been.

exactly... it's incredibly offensive to me (being a white man) to put her on the cover next to MLK and his "I have a dream" - but we all know the people that do this are either useful idiots who can't conceptualize how that could be offensive and are serving the agenda, or do so to kick normalcy/decency in the guts on purpose; ie demoralization.

Clap for commie sheeple are out in force showing their virtue off to the rest of the herd down the pharmas pride cattlemart 70/30 muzzled..drone warfare.

Move em up, herd em in, muzzle up, jab'em down, rawhideee mmmuuuuaaaaahhhhh.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Clap for commie sheeple are out in force showing their virtue off to the rest of the herd down the pharmas pride cattlemart 70/30 muzzled..drone warfare.

Move em up, herd em in, muzzle up, jab'em down, rawhideee mmmuuuuaaaaahhhhh.

It's funny what we are experiencing in different areas. Not sure where about a you are Odds, but I'm up north and apart from a small minority, most people are maskless round here. It only appears to be unhinged people that are still proactively engaging in the government's removed restrictions of mask wearing. Rawhide indeed. Yeeehaw! 

• Like 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

It's funny what we are experiencing in different areas. Not sure where about a you are Odds, but I'm up north and apart from a small minority, most people are maskless round here. It only appears to be unhinged people that are still proactively engaging in the government's removed restrictions of mask wearing. Rawhide indeed. Yeeehaw! 

Heart of Tory central...conservative?? Boris constituency..

I believe that's what it comes down to...dont rock the boat, ship of fools. Dont care they are on the Titanic.

• Like 2

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CggdfhyJrnL8/?__cf_chl_captcha_tk__=pmd_PjSFxT7aaow0MTHaWwfA2FBUPWkH9X8uVPEgotbOJ.k-1634905679-0-gqNtZGzNAvujcnBszRC9  State Preminer says quarantine camps built for for unvaxed, just a casual chat on  morning tv nationwide in australia, then later in the day saying its the "last chance" to get vaccinated to her state on tv

Edited by waum
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Worked in boat building most of my life. Built boats for seriously rich bastards. One had 8 50inch screens in one room.

Well, we can only hope for a mega tsunami!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Claudia was Correct in September 2019

And her expletives were, I would say, fully justified…

https://www.checktheevidence.com/wordpress/2021/10/19/a-pandemic-prediction-canadian-isolation-camps-more-whistleblowers-pandemic-2-marburg-vaccine-contents-waterford-stats/

Schiffer is looking rough as fuck these days......

7 hours ago, alexa said:

More like another youngsters blood change!

The Queen, 95, spends a night in London's King Edward VII's Hospital and undergoes 'preliminary' tests hours after sudden cancellation of visit to Northern Ireland - but Palace says she is now 'in good spirits' and back home at Windsor 

DM

Maybe it's a short illness?

• Haha 1