Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

23 minutes ago, alexa said:

So are you Reverend V on YouTube ?

Yes, though I no longer do reviews. Did them for a bit of fun and to gain confidence in front of a camera in readiness for a project I'm working on.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Morons at work man.....I told them all 6 months ago lockdown will come back in the winter to which I was laughed at and told 'Boris said no more lockdowns silly'....

Now they are all acting like its common knowledge 'cos the media has started ramping up the fear again. 

'Looks like lockdowns coming back' My manager confidently announces.....

YES I TOLD ALL YOU FUCKWITS 6 MONTHS AGO THIS WILL NEVER END. 

ALSO, WAKE UP AND ASK YOURSELVES WHY I HAVE NEVER HAD COVID, COS IVE NEVER DONE A FUCKING TEST. 
GOD THEIR STUPIDITY IS WINDING ME UP.

So many people have lost their memories this last 20 months. Also shows how people don't ever listen to anything you say.

I must have wasted millions of words and had more pearls trampled into the mud than I could ever count.

Still, their blood is not on my hands.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Saved said:

So many people have lost their memories this last 20 months. Also shows how people don't ever listen to anything you say.

I must have wasted millions of words and had more pearls trampled into the mud than I could ever count.

Still, their blood is not on my hands.

Heads in TV land. 

They come to work 8-5pm doing repetitive boring tasks then go home, eat summat and put the TV on which gives them a totally inverted view of reality and gives them a drug like induced state of mind.

I have to listen to the mundane conversations EVERY DAY about what SHITE they watched the night before. 

If I bring any information to the contrary of their world view they just go into a state of cognitive dissonance or look at you with sympathy for being a 'Silly conspiracist' 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

It is correct. A ton of information on the web about it.  The dajjal is the boss of israel their saviour or messiah as they call him. That is the reason for all the stuff going on. They want to weaken as much of the world as they possibly can, except for israel of course which will remain strong, then israel can step forward as the new one world government to rule over us all. Israel already controls much of the world through the banking system, but now it wants to go further and take everything for itself, owning you, your body, your soul, via an operating system implanted into you through the vaccine, which will spy on you and report everything back to the zionists. And that's just the beginning. By the israelis own admission these times we are living in now will be more brutal than any other times in this planet's history, much worse than WW1 and WW2 put together.

Lovely people....salt of the earth.

😒

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

While we own nothing and be happy, or else!

Utter barsteward!

It looks like a high-tech Noah's ark. 🤔

Worked in boat building most of my life. Built boats for seriously rich bastards. One had 8 50inch screens in one room.

21 hours ago, Diesel said:

He ran because he felt the net closing and knew he would be detained. I don't doubt he got frightened but I forgive him that. I don't doubt his integrity and will continue to watch otherwise the elite will have succeeded in there plan to have him silenced.

I certainly can see where he is coming from. However, I do think it is a bit rich to constantly encourage others to stand their ground and not give in to bullies, but then run when the going gets tough. I also wonder where he goes from here, a big part of his videos are warning people about what is happening/coming, but also to stand firm, I wonder how he will be taken seriously with this part of his message now some think he has run. 

8 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

Why denigrate Jeff’s wife like that? Geez.

At least Jeff has never pretended to be anything other than who he is.

And imo, he knows the score about our existence here, it’s the same as Ickes beliefs, and mine; experiencing this particular ‘world’, then move on to another experience.

I’m not ‘suffering’ and I don’t intend to; no matter what. We are each in charge of our own ‘feelings’; no one can make you feel any emotion you choose not to feel; only if you’re pretty weak and don’t take responsibility for yourself.

Its just a ride.

I thought you were suffering when you were apologising for your 'tetchiness' recently?

Maybe i read it wrong

Just a ride after all isn't it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I certainly can see where he is coming from. However, I do think it is a bit rich to constantly encourage others to stand their ground and not give in to bullies, but then run when the going gets tough. I also wonder where he goes from here, a big part of his videos are warning people about what is happening/coming, but also to stand firm, I wonder how he will be taken seriously with this part of his message now some think he has run. 

Quite simple

Ask yourself this one question

Max Igans actions will have exactly how much influence on my life ?

The answer should be self evident,if it isn't you shouldnt be online

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

A bit of track and trace of the self proclaimed "eco friendly" parasitical overlords is more than appropriate.

Illuminate the hypocrisy! 

I'm pissed off that the muhadjudeen got surface to air missiles but oh no,we can't have them,hell we cant even carry a knife unless its limited to a 3 inch blade that 'folds easily'

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Nathan mate, mock not please.

Dajjal is another word for anti Christ.

Whether this supernatural stuff is real matters not. The kernts who run the show believe in it and will manufacture everything. Like the formation of the zionist state.

Sounds like middle eastern nonsense. They take their Dajjal anti christ bull and F off back to their sand dunes!

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

It is correct. A ton of information on the web about it.  The dajjal is the boss of israel their saviour or messiah as they call him. That is the reason for all the stuff going on. They want to weaken as much of the world as they possibly can, except for israel of course which will remain strong, then israel can step forward as the new one world government to rule over us all. Israel already controls much of the world through the banking system, but now it wants to go further and take everything for itself, owning you, your body, your soul, via an operating system implanted into you through the vaccine, which will spy on you and report everything back to the zionists. And that's just the beginning. By the israelis own admission these times we are living in now will be more brutal than any other times in this planet's history, much worse than WW1 and WW2 put together.

Buy bitcoin. End of.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Sounds like middle eastern nonsense. They take their Dajjal anti christ bull and F off back to their sand dunes!

That's a very close minded and bigoted view point. Not something I would associate with a poster on this forum.

Live and learn I suppose.

18 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Quite simple

Ask yourself this one question

Max Igans actions will have exactly how much influence on my life ?

The answer should be self evident,if it isn't you shouldnt be online

Of course there is truth to this. However, you would imagine Max has survived off his work for the last number of years and I cannot see his influence being the same. But you raise a good point in that all of need to take responsibility for ourselves and that is all we can do. 

3 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

When I think back to December 2019 when myself friends and family had "the worst flu ever" and later after the covid 19 announcement assumed, "oh well that must have been what we all had" 

It is clear to me that it was in fact ordinary flu spiked with the effects of 5g radiation that must have been switched on/activated to some hazardous level  from new 5g masts erected all over the place in locations like hospitals, schools and shopping centres.  ( sorry I'm not a technical expert but that's my take on it) 

Also the areas/countries that didn't have 5g masts did have smart meters which if im not wrong is another source of a dangerous level of radiation. 

In late 2019 when 5g was switched on in my area an elderly friend of mine was taken seriously ill, they never recovered and died several months later. The stand out feature of their illness was insomnia, they just couldn't sleep at all. They also had 'Covid' like symptoms for several weeks early 2020, dry cough, shortness of breath.

Personally I became aware around that time of a weird pulsing, buzzing sensation/noise in my house. It was only really noticable during the quiet of the night, was intensely annoying and disrupted my sleep patterns somewhat. Not every night but most nights. It still occurs.

I don't rule anything out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

🤣😂😂🤣 reeto. I bet you bought them magic beans too. 

Have you had the vax? Serious question.

There's also a Mongolian Villa for sale, but @DarianFhasn't responded to my $20,000,000 Ugandan dollar offer. I've got my bank manager George on standby to send the monies if Darian is serious about this sale. 😳

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr M said:

In late 2019 when 5g was switched on in my area an elderly friend of mine was taken seriously ill, they never recovered and died several months later. The stand out feature of their illness was insomnia, they just couldn't sleep at all. They also had 'Covid' like symptoms for several weeks early 2020, dry cough, shortness of breath.

Personally I became aware around that time of a weird pulsing, buzzing sensation/noise in my house. It was only really noticable during the quiet of the night, was intensely annoying and disrupted my sleep patterns somewhat. Not every night but most nights. It still occurs.

I don't rule anything out.

I can relate to that and concur.

2020 around june experienced a great deal of hi pitch buzzing and popping  and pulsing, during that time had several nose bleeds which is unusual for me. Correlates with what I read in "invisible rainbow" !

Noises, pulsing, constant tones, variable tones have been observed not only by me but confirmed by others I know personally.

Anecdotes dont prove anything, but I have found them to be more reliable than peer review personally.

• Like 2

This can only end well for humanity! Cos, like, "Sciencth!" and "Safety!" and "Greater good, comrade!" and, er, shet........

Dozens Of Top Nuclear Scientists With “Highest Security Clearances” Being Fired From Los Alamos Lab After Vax Mandate

A last Friday deadline for Los Alamos National Lab employees to get vaccinated has come and gone, with a judge on the same day denying a request by 114 employees there to block the nuclear lab’s vaccine mandate from taking effect.

In the last days the employees, including top nuclear engineers and scientists, have literally taken to the streets outside the lab, protesting the mandate which orders them to get their first dose of the Covid vaccine or face termination.

Concerning the lawsuit filed by the employees, The Hill wrote earlier that “Workers at the New Mexico laboratory, which created the atomic bomb, filed a lawsuit claiming that exemptions to the mandate have been denied without proper justification.

Importantly, it appears the bulk of those who face termination are not low-level staffers or new hires, but in many cases scientists and nuclear engineers who have worked at one of America’s most sensitive and advanced defense facilities for decades.

The Associated Press had detailed that “The plaintiffs include scientists, nuclear engineers, project managers, research technicians and others who have some of the highest security clearances in the nation for the work they do.”

Further the report underscored they would be “difficult to replace” in the short term. “Some of the employees who are part of the lawsuit have worked for Los Alamos lab for decades,

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/dozens-of-top-nuclear-scientists-with-highest-security-clearances-being-fired-from-los-alamos-lab-after-vax-mandate/

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2