Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I though 5G had already switched on, all the 5G phones you can buy from Kevin Bacon

Not sure if they are properly switched on yet. I may be wrong :classic_unsure: If I am, sorry, please ignore my last post.

3 hours ago, waum said:

Has anyone tried this? It’s suggested here some vaccines have a Bluetooth ping your phone can pick up when they are near to your

device

I'll try that at work tonight. 

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Not sure if they are properly switched on yet. I may be wrong :classic_unsure: If I am, sorry, please ignore my last post.

BT offering 5G in 112 towns and cities in uk

EE launched 5G in May 2019 London, Edinburgh, Belfast, Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester, now in Aberdeen, Blackpool, Bristol, Covently,  Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield and Sunderland.

also doing 5G in parts of Cambridge, Derby, Gloucester, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Southampton and Worcester

3 hours ago, Gremmels said:

oh please, I see countless figures on this thread/forum “denigrated” but because it was the wife of someone you look up to, you get your panties in a twist. Get over it.

I never said you in particular are suffering however there are countless people right now who are losing their livelihoods and everything they have because they don’t want to take the fake vaccine. The others are being coerced into taking it. So to deny that there are people suffering right now and the world isn’t in turmoil is pretty ridiculous.

and if you aren’t, then good for you.

to flaunt ones wealth and rub it in everyone’s face during these times is in bad taste and a testament to his character.

also to put Jeff berwick on the same level spiritually as David Icke is laughable. One gloats about their wealth and embraces materialism every chance they. While David, although I don’t agree with everything he does, lives a modest lifestyle and isn’t building bunkers for himself.

it’s easy for Jeff berwick to say “it’s just a ride, dude” in his armed bunker while millions of people around him are losing the jobs and don’t have a way to feed their families. 

With all of that said, I do think there is hope because those who have no choice but to stay and fight and that don’t have to luxury to scurry off to a bunker with their millionaire friend. 

My ‘panties’ are firmly straight; no twisting going on here.

Hmm, I must have missed the bit that said I ‘looked up’ to Jeff.

’Spirituality’ comes in all modes; one doesn’t actually have to be a saint to be ‘spiritual’.

People ‘suffer’ through ignorance - the ignorance of being asleep unfortunately - and through choice.

I can’t recall Jeff ever saying ‘it’s just a ride dude’; I do remember the excellent  Bill Hicks said something to that effect though.

It doesn’t matter if one’s a millionaire or dirt poor, we’re all here doing our thing; a pity we have to castigate those who we perceive are ‘different’, when in reality we are all part of the ‘big electron’; it doesn’t punish, it doesn’t reward, it doesn’t judge at all, it just is and so are we, for a while...(from the also excellent George Carlin).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

I never did the first lockdown, went to work, visited all my friends, did my shopping, although got to admit i was the only person walking around the town centre. Saw a few scared looking sheep in the shops, they had glued 7 face masks together to make one supermask for ultra clean filtration and viral removal, so i heard them boasting, couldn't miss it actually, they wouldn't come within ten meters of another human being and kept shouting across the store.

Same. It was strange to be getting to work on the bus inside ten minutes instead of an hour. It was extremely strange to be striding across New Street and Corporation Street in Birmingham - during rush hours - and being the only person in all directions. 

It reminded me of some sort of zombie film I saw years ago, where some character is walking in London and everywhere is deserted.

14 minutes ago, alexa said:

More like another youngsters blood change!

The Queen, 95, spends a night in London's King Edward VII's Hospital and undergoes 'preliminary' tests hours after sudden cancellation of visit to Northern Ireland - but Palace says she is now 'in good spirits' and back home at Windsor 

DM

Maybe caused by side effects of too much crack cocaine from the millions of pounds spent on the party thrown for bill gates the other day. I beg you Please die, i am so sick of that wrinkly old hunchback and seeing the stretch marks around her gob from sucking satan's big black cock, what an example to be  setting for the young and impressionable sheep.

Please listen sheep she is a bitch and no good for you

4 hours ago, waum said:

Has anyone tried this? It’s suggested here some vaccines have a Bluetooth ping your phone can pick up when they are near to your

device

Poor dumb bastard. No wonder he's gone bald.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Yep, my sister got her sell double vaccinated, made the kids do it as well. They were so ill last week, the worst they have ever been in their entire lives, thought they were going to die. Told them to turn the tv off, but do they listen?

Have noticed it's the people who have the tv on, who are falling for this bullshit, all they say is: " Holly willoughby would never do that, Phil schofield is ace !! I love him

I despise those two and cannot even stand to hear their voices. We have the radio on in the works vehicle and that twat Schofield does an advert about cars or something. One of these days my fist is going to go through the dashboard.

I put up the picture of these two at Wimbledon alongside the picture of then socially distanced in the studio but never got even a nibble from my older sister (who loves them dearly).

People's desire to feel safe means that they MUST continue to believe lies and liars.

4 hours ago, waum said:

device

i have seen multiple BT availabel devices appear everywhere in public. None have a name, only alpha numeric and none will handshake. They are all LE bt

BT enabled after the covid app has been installed.

It continues to work discretely in the background.

5 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

I agree with you one hundred per cent.

Whats age got to do with it? Look at Icke, no spring chicken.

Imo he’s a coward; but never fear, I’m in the minority thinking that; looking at the comments on his video - which I didn’t watch, and never will again - the majority go along with his cowardice.

Hold the line indeed.

And in l’kech my arse; I don’t want to be another one of him.

In fairness to Igan, where he was living before he did a runner was not his place; he was offered a home there some time ago.

So all the wildlife will be safe and well with their humans :).

I think Icke says it himself. After the Wogan show and the massive humiliations he says he was exposed to. He says himself it gave him the mental fortitude to say and do what he felt needed to be said and done. Says himself he doesn’t give a flying fuck what others think about his beliefs. That’s why I respect him regardless of the content of his works. Which I love anyway.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jack121 said:

EE launched 5G in May 2019 London, Edinburgh, Belfast, Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester, now in Aberdeen, Blackpool, Bristol, Covently,  Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield and Sunderland.

also doing 5G in parts of Cambridge, Derby, Gloucester, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Southampton and Worcester

My mistake, soz. it's still too early for me, I need another coffee :classic_biggrin:

46 minutes ago, alexa said:

I reckon this thing they are injecting into the masses, wont show it's ugly face until 5G is properly switched on world wide.

Remember the film '5 alive' & the song 'Staying Alive' ?

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=4R2H49SURM74

I'll check that out at work tonight. Aren't China already working hard towards 6g? We have no need for 5g as it is, but I have no doubt that it's for our benefit any more than I think Starlink is for the benefit of poor countries who cannot access the internet.

When I filmed this in my back garden April 2020, I had an overriding sense that it was in some way linked to Covid-19. 

16 minutes ago, jack121 said:

When I think back to December 2019 when myself friends and family had "the worst flu ever" and later after the covid 19 announcement assumed, "oh well that must have been what we all had" 

It is clear to me that it was in fact ordinary flu spiked with the effects of 5g radiation that must have been switched on/activated to some hazardous level  from new 5g masts erected all over the place in locations like hospitals, schools and shopping centres.  ( sorry I'm not a technical expert but that's my take on it) 

Also the areas/countries that didn't have 5g masts did have smart meters which if im not wrong is another source of a dangerous level of radiation. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

most advanced robots are humans,just saying😏

I’ve always considered that to create a fully biological robot would be the pinnacle of robotics. Maybe we are those robots and for some reason we have forgotten that we have self replication already. We robots are just creating more robots to look after ourselves.

sorry for derailing just a subject I ponder sometimes in the sleepless nights.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I have a tablet that connects temporarily to 5g (3Mobile Birmingham) but I ensure it goes to the home router. I saw the masts going up in numerous places around Birmingham during the first lockdown.

I don't watch bbc question time, but found this on Twitter.

Panelists were separated last night by glass panels beacuse of the Covid propaganda whilst being

watched by the public.

But later, after the broadcast the virus disappears, hey presto and they are  safe. It's all magic.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't watch bbc question time, but found this on Twitter.

Panelists are separated last night by glass panels beacuse of the Covid propaganda whilst being

watched by the public.

But later, after the broadcast the virus disappears, hey presto and they are  safe. It's all magic.

No wonder these scumbags are being targetted for their 'evil actions.'

https://news.sky.com/story/how-do-i-find-where-he-lives-how-online-groups-plot-confrontations-with-mps-over-covid-rules-12440222

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm trolling Bill Gates or his private (plural) jets lol. One just landed in Bodrum, Turkey where perhaps his "green" yacht is currently moored? I'm sure taxpayers money would have helped purchase it.

The extremely luxurious Bill Gates private custom yacht worth 645 million US dollars

https://min.news/en/world/eda5a860ab2fb68df739fdab4269290c.html

While we own nothing and be happy, or else!

Utter barsteward!

It looks like a high-tech Noah's ark. 🤔

• Like 1

Morons at work man.....I told them all 6 months ago lockdown will come back in the winter to which I was laughed at and told 'Boris said no more lockdowns silly'....

Now they are all acting like its common knowledge 'cos the media has started ramping up the fear again. 

'Looks like lockdowns coming back' My manager confidently announces.....

YES I TOLD ALL YOU FUCKWITS 6 MONTHS AGO THIS WILL NEVER END. 

ALSO, WAKE UP AND ASK YOURSELVES WHY I HAVE NEVER HAD COVID, COS IVE NEVER DONE A FUCKING TEST. 
GOD THEIR STUPIDITY IS WINDING ME UP.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I'll check that out at work tonight. Aren't China already working hard towards 6g? We have no need for 5g as it is, but I have no doubt that it's for our benefit any more than I think Starlink is for the benefit of poor countries who cannot access the internet.

When I filmed this in my back garden April 2020, I had an overriding sense that it was in some way linked to Covid-19. 

So are you Reverend V on YouTube ?

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm trolling Bill Gates or his private (plural) jets lol. One just landed in Bodrum, Turkey where perhaps his "green" yacht is currently moored? I'm sure taxpayers money would have helped purchase it.

The extremely luxurious Bill Gates private custom yacht worth 645 million US dollars

https://min.news/en/world/eda5a860ab2fb68df739fdab4269290c.html

A bit of track and trace of the self proclaimed "eco friendly" parasitical overlords is more than appropriate.

Illuminate the hypocrisy! 

• Like 2