Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Just sent this to my older sister, who is angry at me posting something similar a few days ago because her kids got 'Covid' real bad. No, they suffered the flu and besides, are a bunch of attention seeking whelks that will do anything to get time off work.

 

I don't expect her to even read it, being double jabbed and a fully paid up member of the Church of Covid.

 

I do expect her to scream at me if at some point in the future one or all of her kids suffer irreversible heart problems or worse.

 

"If you were so sure it was all a scam, why didn't you INSIST I listen?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

I keep wondering what will happen to those that are double vaccinated who decide not to take their booster shot. A lot of people I speak to seem to be pissed off about it and are looking to refuse.

 

I'm no expert, but surely if the vax has overridden the natural immune response, and the vax is now waning, will these people then be left with zero immunity at all? It seems hard to believe that natural immunity would come back after taking gene therapy, so in my eyes these people are now proper fucked.

 

Be interesting to see what happens and if those that don't comply with boosters start dropping off. Obviously we will be blamed whatever.

We all are waiting for the horrific shitshow to finally reveal the damage done by these gene altering therapies the moment that seasonal flu takes hold across the nation/s.

 

Already, we are hearing stories of people experiencing the worst colds ever; colds that last for six week with amplified effects. Many couldn't get out of bed, had zero energy, banging headaches.

 

I suspect that those who are double jabbed and on (or about to take their first booster) are going to HAVE to take many boosters, exponentially so, for the rest of their short lives.

 

The sad paradox is that the only way for this evil plan to fail is if millions drop dead this winter. But I guess they'll just put that down to Marburg or whatever other disease they've already primed the masses with in the media.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

But how are they going to manage with no one to clean their houses, empty their bins, fix their heating and make the stuff they want to own? I mean most of them have never done a proper job in their lives.

 

Very good points one and all , you do not realise how much they hate us, i mean they really do hate us and want us absolutly and totally dead as quick as possible, every single one of us without exception.

Look at the mass starvation in africa, asia, paedophilia, they way they go to poor countries and  buy thousands of children to rape and murder in their masonic temples, then drink the dead children's blood from satanic sacrificial alters. I mean these people have a very serious screw loose. And now they want to do the same to us.

As for having to empty their own bins, they consider this a very small price to pay in return for all the entertainment gained from torturing us, watching our children die and cleansing the world of working class filth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Shake said:

I can't do another lockdown...I will go mental

 

I never did the first lockdown, went to work, visited all my friends, did my shopping, although got to admit i was the only person walking around the town centre. Saw a few scared looking sheep in the shops, they had glued 7 face masks together to make one supermask for ultra clean filtration and viral removal, so i heard them boasting, couldn't miss it actually, they wouldn't come within ten meters of another human being and kept shouting across the store.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Is Dajjal a misspelling? LOL. Sounds like the nickname Boris should have.

 

It is correct. A ton of information on the web about it.  The dajjal is the boss of israel their saviour or messiah as they call him. That is the reason for all the stuff going on. They want to weaken as much of the world as they possibly can, except for israel of course which will remain strong, then israel can step forward as the new one world government to rule over us all. Israel already controls much of the world through the banking system, but now it wants to go further and take everything for itself, owning you, your body, your soul, via an operating system implanted into you through the vaccine, which will spy on you and report everything back to the zionists. And that's just the beginning. By the israelis own admission these times we are living in now will be more brutal than any other times in this planet's history, much worse than WW1 and WW2 put together.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

We all are waiting for the horrific shitshow to finally reveal the damage done by these gene altering therapies the moment that seasonal flu takes hold across the nation/s.

 

Already, we are hearing stories of people experiencing the worst colds ever; colds that last for six week with amplified effects. Many couldn't get out of bed, had zero energy, banging headaches.

 

I suspect that those who are double jabbed and on (or about to take their first booster) are going to HAVE to take many boosters, exponentially so, for the rest of their short lives.

 

The sad paradox is that the only way for this evil plan to fail is if millions drop dead this winter. But I guess they'll just put that down to Marburg or whatever other disease they've already primed the masses with in the media.

 

 

 

Yep, my sister got her sell double vaccinated, made the kids do it as well. They were so ill last week, the worst they have ever been in their entire lives, thought they were going to die. Told them to turn the tv off, but do they listen?

Have noticed it's the people who have the tv on, who are falling for this bullshit, all they say is: " Holly willoughby would never do that, Phil schofield is ace !! I love him

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

Secretly, they must at some level trust government.

 

Governments of UK, US Russia, China, Germany, France actively enable and participate in the global dissemination of munitions at industrial levels of scale. 

Loss of life is the inevitable outcome of that specific action and is undeniable which makes them complicit in death.

They do this because they care about life and present it in the name of defence because they are trustworthy!

 

Sometimes saying something along those lines has worked for me but mostly people are not receptive because TV/media plays too large a part in their lives.

Keeps them in infant mode as they are spoon-fed a toxic cultural narrative.

 

 

The one colleague, when pushed, admitted that he trusts no government (still) but does trust his highly intelligent (his words) daughter and trusts her with his life.

 

I asked where his doctor daughter got her information from. He had micro expressions that screamed panic when I asked that question. After the one second pause that lasted about an hour, he countered:

 

"She trusts the judgement of her consultants implicitly"

 

So naturally, I said:

 

"So really, you've put your trust - by proxy of your daughter - in the integrity and expertise of people you know not"

 

A few more time wasting exchanges later I asked if he trusted Big Pharma, given their appalling records of corruption, of lying, of bribing health officials, of lobbying corrupt politicians, of widespread death by their hands. I asked him why Big Pharma have ensured they are immune to prosecution and why these experimental gene therapies got the go ahead for emergency use when no 'vaccine' had ever been discovered for SARSCoV-1 after nearly two decades of research.

 

He didn't know his Pfizer shot was experimental!!!  He didn't know bloody anything. Yet it was he, and another colleague, who jumped on me out of nowhere. They probably hoped that they could make themselves feel better about their insecurities by listening to me make a fool of myself. They had no idea how armed I was and how quickly I can think in a debate. I knew where the conversation was going at every turn.

 

Regarding media, he doesn't trust any of them and knows that politicians are largely corrupt. These people at work suffer from an over inflated opinion of their own intelligence. They are so thick that they assume a higher position at work (both are above me) equates to higher intelligence. They thought they could bully me.

 

And finally, yes - they are complicit in death. Their kids are in line (under 18) to be jabbed any time soon if they haven't been already.

 

I've now shaken the dust off my feet concerning quite a few at work and almost all my family and many at my former church. I learned only last night that 13 year olds from that church are bring pushed forward by their parents to get jabbed. 

 

I despair.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

We all are waiting for the horrific shitshow to finally reveal the damage done by these gene altering therapies

 

I reckon this thing they are injecting into the masses, wont show it's ugly face until 5G is properly switched on world wide.

 

Remember the film '5 alive' & the song 'Staying Alive' ?

 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=4R2H49SURM74

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just read through that and to my acutely untrained eye and a feeling in my gut that was not written by a football fan

Not a spelling mistake,not an expletive not a local idiom,It's cogent,lucid and fake as fuck

Lets not forget the powers that shouldnt be fear the football supporting masses,they are the last bastion of tribalism in th UK and a force that could,with the right 'leadership' be rallied against them,given that they are bound to be spending many man hours conducting counter intelligence ops in ANY football forums,in fact more so than places like here ,with what appeard to be a recent visitation ;-) ,(see all ,say fuck all is my new motto) their attempts here are just fishing missions and derailment agendas th football forums though are a different kettl of ball games and from what you say they are infiltrated totally

Avoid them like the plague

I agree. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

It is correct. A ton of information on the web about it.  The dajjal is the boss of israel their saviour or messiah as they call him. That is the reason for all the stuff going on. They want to weaken as much of the world as they possibly can, except for israel of course which will remain strong, then israel can step forward as the new one world government to rule over us all. Israel already controls much of the world through the banking system, but now it wants to go further and take everything for itself, owning you, your body, your soul, via an operating system implanted into you through the vaccine, which will spy on you and report everything back to the zionists. And that's just the beginning. By the israelis own admission these times we are living in now will be more brutal than any other times in this planet's history, much worse than WW1 and WW2 put together.

 

Sounds about right!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I reckon this thing they are injecting into the masses, wont show it's ugly face until 5G is properly switched on world wide.

 

Remember the film '5 alive' & the song 'Staying Alive' ?

 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=4R2H49SURM74

 

I though 5G had already switched on, all the 5G phones you can buy from Kevin Bacon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More like another youngsters blood change!

 

The Queen, 95, spends a night in London's King Edward VII's Hospital and undergoes 'preliminary' tests hours after sudden cancellation of visit to Northern Ireland - but Palace says she is now 'in good spirits' and back home at Windsor 

DM

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Not sure if they are properly switched on yet. I may be wrong :classic_unsure: If I am, sorry, please ignore my last post.

BT offering 5G in 112 towns and cities in uk

EE launched 5G in May 2019 London, Edinburgh, Belfast, Cardiff, Birmingham and Manchester, now in Aberdeen, Blackpool, Bristol, Covently,  Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield and Sunderland.

also doing 5G in parts of Cambridge, Derby, Gloucester, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Southampton and Worcester

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gremmels said:


oh please, I see countless figures on this thread/forum “denigrated” but because it was the wife of someone you look up to, you get your panties in a twist. Get over it.


I never said you in particular are suffering however there are countless people right now who are losing their livelihoods and everything they have because they don’t want to take the fake vaccine. The others are being coerced into taking it. So to deny that there are people suffering right now and the world isn’t in turmoil is pretty ridiculous.

 

and if you aren’t, then good for you.

 

to flaunt ones wealth and rub it in everyone’s face during these times is in bad taste and a testament to his character.

 

also to put Jeff berwick on the same level spiritually as David Icke is laughable. One gloats about their wealth and embraces materialism every chance they. While David, although I don’t agree with everything he does, lives a modest lifestyle and isn’t building bunkers for himself.

 

it’s easy for Jeff berwick to say “it’s just a ride, dude” in his armed bunker while millions of people around him are losing the jobs and don’t have a way to feed their families. 
 

With all of that said, I do think there is hope because those who have no choice but to stay and fight and that don’t have to luxury to scurry off to a bunker with their millionaire friend. 

 

My ‘panties’ are firmly straight; no twisting going on here.

 

Hmm, I must have missed the bit that said I ‘looked up’ to Jeff.

 

’Spirituality’ comes in all modes; one doesn’t actually have to be a saint to be ‘spiritual’.

 

People ‘suffer’ through ignorance - the ignorance of being asleep unfortunately - and through choice.

 

 I can’t recall Jeff ever saying ‘it’s just a ride dude’; I do remember the excellent  Bill Hicks said something to that effect though.

 

It doesn’t matter if one’s a millionaire or dirt poor, we’re all here doing our thing; a pity we have to castigate those who we perceive are ‘different’, when in reality we are all part of the ‘big electron’; it doesn’t punish, it doesn’t reward, it doesn’t judge at all, it just is and so are we, for a while...(from the also excellent George Carlin).

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

 

I never did the first lockdown, went to work, visited all my friends, did my shopping, although got to admit i was the only person walking around the town centre. Saw a few scared looking sheep in the shops, they had glued 7 face masks together to make one supermask for ultra clean filtration and viral removal, so i heard them boasting, couldn't miss it actually, they wouldn't come within ten meters of another human being and kept shouting across the store.

Same. It was strange to be getting to work on the bus inside ten minutes instead of an hour. It was extremely strange to be striding across New Street and Corporation Street in Birmingham - during rush hours - and being the only person in all directions. 

 

It reminded me of some sort of zombie film I saw years ago, where some character is walking in London and everywhere is deserted.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, alexa said:

More like another youngsters blood change!

 

The Queen, 95, spends a night in London's King Edward VII's Hospital and undergoes 'preliminary' tests hours after sudden cancellation of visit to Northern Ireland - but Palace says she is now 'in good spirits' and back home at Windsor 

DM

 

Maybe caused by side effects of too much crack cocaine from the millions of pounds spent on the party thrown for bill gates the other day. I beg you Please die, i am so sick of that wrinkly old hunchback and seeing the stretch marks around her gob from sucking satan's big black cock, what an example to be  setting for the young and impressionable sheep.

Please listen sheep she is a bitch and no good for you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Yep, my sister got her sell double vaccinated, made the kids do it as well. They were so ill last week, the worst they have ever been in their entire lives, thought they were going to die. Told them to turn the tv off, but do they listen?

Have noticed it's the people who have the tv on, who are falling for this bullshit, all they say is: " Holly willoughby would never do that, Phil schofield is ace !! I love him

I despise those two and cannot even stand to hear their voices. We have the radio on in the works vehicle and that twat Schofield does an advert about cars or something. One of these days my fist is going to go through the dashboard.

 

I put up the picture of these two at Wimbledon alongside the picture of then socially distanced in the studio but never got even a nibble from my older sister (who loves them dearly).

 

People's desire to feel safe means that they MUST continue to believe lies and liars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, waum said:

Has anyone tried this? It’s suggested here some vaccines have a Bluetooth ping your phone can pick up when they are near to your

device

i have seen multiple BT availabel devices appear everywhere in public. None have a name, only alpha numeric and none will handshake. They are all LE bt

BT enabled after the covid app has been installed.

It continues to work discretely in the background.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

 

I agree with you one hundred per cent.

 

Whats age got to do with it? Look at Icke, no spring chicken.

 

Imo he’s a coward; but never fear, I’m in the minority thinking that; looking at the comments on his video - which I didn’t watch, and never will again - the majority go along with his cowardice.

 

Hold the line indeed.

 

And in l’kech my arse; I don’t want to be another one of him.

 

In fairness to Igan, where he was living before he did a runner was not his place; he was offered a home there some time ago.

So all the wildlife will be safe and well with their humans :).

I think Icke says it himself. After the Wogan show and the massive humiliations he says he was exposed to. He says himself it gave him the mental fortitude to say and do what he felt needed to be said and done. Says himself he doesn’t give a flying fuck what others think about his beliefs. That’s why I respect him regardless of the content of his works. Which I love anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...