Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

But if all the ordinary people are dead, who will make the robots? Yes, in theory existing robots can make more, but I don't think we are there yet - and if we are, why would the AIs want to empty the bins of carbon-based lifeforms - easier just to get rid of them?

The advancements in AI are quite scary. You make an interesting point about AI becoming self aware though. FB and Google started shutting down there AI after FB two AI heads made up there own language and Google's AI started to predict the return of Jesus. AI would potentially know in the future about the worldwide genocide and decide to turn on there masters. This runs into the whole issue of what is consciousness and if a machine can have a soul. The Picard series explored this to some extent. Is there a ghost in the machine? AI could also potentially be a saviour of mankind if it became self aware and started displaying the elites secrets and digital book burning online. 

 

Also don't forget transhumanism agenda. Merging humans with machines to create a slave race that David and Max talk about. 

 

Forgive me for straying off topic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Because the Catholic Vigano has exposed Covid as a lie and he has also exposed priests buggering boys, but he is being silenced by MSM. I would have thought you would have known about all this?

Where I lived in Fano, Italy many years ago, there was a young priest who stood up against what he had seen behind closed doors. He was thrown out of the church, obviously. And had his character destroyed. Poor man was destitute and on the streets. When my lady saw him she recognised him from her school years before. She’s always hated the Catholic Church as an institution and he confirmed it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

He ran because he felt the net closing and knew he would be detained. I don't doubt he got frightened but I forgive him that. I don't doubt his integrity and will continue to watch otherwise the elite will have succeeded in there plan to have him silenced.

How long will a man of that age, regardless of his health, stay alive in an oz prison. Better to live to fight another day. Useless dead.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The advancements in AI are quite scary. You make an interesting point about AI becoming self aware though. FB and Google started shutting down there AI after FB two AI heads made up there own language and Google's AI started to predict the return of Jesus. AI would potentially know in the future about the worldwide genocide and decide to turn on there masters. This runs into the whole issue of what is consciousness and if a machine can have a soul. The Picard series explored this to some extent. Is there a ghost in the machine? AI could also potentially be a saviour of mankind if it became self aware and started displaying the elites secrets and digital book burning online. 

 

Also don't forget transhumanism agenda. Merging humans with machines to create a slave race that David and Max talk about. 

 

Forgive me for straying off topic

 

You have a lot more faith in this than I do 

 

Hell, it's nigh on 120 years since the car windscreen wiper was invented and still there's nothing to replace it.

 

AI may be able to play a cracking game of chess, or automatically remove the background from an image in Photoshop, but it's nowhere near replacing, or exceeding, human intelligence (apart from the thick twats in government).

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The advancements in AI are quite scary. You make an interesting point about AI becoming self aware though. FB and Google started shutting down there AI after FB two AI heads made up there own language and Google's AI started to predict the return of Jesus. AI would potentially know in the future about the worldwide genocide and decide to turn on there masters. This runs into the whole issue of what is consciousness and if a machine can have a soul. The Picard series explored this to some extent. Is there a ghost in the machine? AI could also potentially be a saviour of mankind if it became self aware and started displaying the elites secrets and digital book burning online. 

 

Also don't forget transhumanism agenda. Merging humans with machines to create a slave race that David and Max talk about. 

 

Forgive me for straying off topic

 

Technology at DARPA is probably a decade ahead of what we actually see out in society. Stuff that is unimaginable even in this day and age

Edited by Anders
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

You have a lot more faith in this than I do 

 

Hell, it's nigh on 120 years since the car windscreen wiper was invented and still there's nothing to replace it.

 

AI may be able to play a cracking game of chess, or automatically remove the background from an image in Photoshop, but it's nowhere near replacing, or exceeding, human intelligence (apart from the thick twats in government).

 

 

 

 

Contrary to that, one might say that you have too much faith in human intelligence. Let me explain. The tyrants that rule us, are smart enough to subdue about 95% of the population, which in turn is stupid enough to let it happen. Observing how utterly stupid the 95% is, and how little intelligence is needed for tyrants to achieve their goal, AI has a bright future.  For that reason I think that AI will possibly be sooner here then we wish.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mr M said:

This is absolutely the worst case scenario. If the mRNA in the vaccines codes for a prion or the jabs even just contain human-fatal prions we are all completely screwed.

 

Prions are normally species specific (althought they can jump species in exceptional circumstances, see below) and are 100% fatal with no treatments available.
 

prionspecies.jpg


Prions aren't like viruses, they can persist in the environment for a considerable time and are difficult to destroy, resisting methods of decontamination used to kill viruses and bacteria. The vaccinated could easily spread these prions to the unvaccinated. They could also be spread widely in our food and water supply.

We would need real science to reverse it or maybe our cute philanthropes already have it in their bunkers...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr M said:

Scrapie, a prion disease infecting sheep, can be spread by physical contact with infected material, food, milk and bodily fluids and persist in the environment for years. It's highly resistant to cleaning and disinfecting.

 

So nope I don't think condoms will cut it 🙂

 

Prion disease in humans was called Kuru and in cattle BSE.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reed Recruitment are recruiting for multiple Covid-19 Testers.

This will be an ongoing Contract. Training will take place on Thursday 28th October and start date is 1st November.

Responsibilities:

·       Meeting and greeting clients on arrival
·       Delivering brilliant care at test centres
·       Efficiently delivering daily tasks and testing plans, including packing up samples, stock management, completing testing administration and procedures in line with expectations
·       Processing lateral flow antigen tests
·       Complying with all safety rules and procedures

The Ideal Candidate:

·       Will be a great team player
·       Will demonstrate high presentation standards and ability to work safely and efficiently
·       Will be flexible and adaptable, so the day to day requirements of the site are met

 Location of work:

·       Nottingham City based, OR
·       Mobile – mileage will be paid

Pay:

·       £12 per hour

Apologies if you are no longer looking for work, or this simply isn't the right type of role for you. Please just press delete… or pass on to anyone with the relevant experience who may be interested.

 

Getting a Grip on Uncontrollable Anger | bpHope.com

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

But if all the ordinary people are dead, who will make the robots? Yes, in theory existing robots can make more, but I don't think we are there yet - and if we are, why would the AIs want to empty the bins of carbon-based lifeforms - easier just to get rid of them?

 

They don't want everyone dead, probably the majority of the Goyim as per the Georgia Guidestones, Bible and Babylonian Talmud afaik  Just enough people left to be their slaves.

 

http://www.renegadetribune.com/christians-are-required-by-the-bible-to-be-good-goyim-slaves/

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

They don't want everyone dead, probably the majority of the Goyim as per the Georgia Guidestones, Bible and Babylonian Talmud afaik  Just enough people left to be their slaves.

 

http://www.renegadetribune.com/christians-are-required-by-the-bible-to-be-good-goyim-slaves/

 

 

Spot on GR.

As usual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

Prion disease in humans was called Kuru and in cattle BSE.

Velma, I don't know if you've studied any anthropology but Kuru in Papua New Guinea. and the Trobriand Islands was known about and studied in the 1950s and before. I believe Malinowski mentioned it in the very early 20th century. Anyway, it is believed to be caused caused by cannibalism. The brains of the dead were consumed during funerary rites.

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5319347/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

We all should vote for you as the new leader. Your mastery of logical deduction is uncanny.

 

We do not have a leader and if we did it would be ‘odds n’ sods’ or ‘ziggy sawdust’ but since you have made this thread exclusively about you, may I take this moment to remind our most prestigious members, that this thread is about covid, the common cold, repackaged as a pandemic and advertised as such, with much window dressing, signs, sanitisers, visors and masks, all of which would be ineffective in containing a real contagion, if there is even such a thing.

 

This global fraud had one main purpose, to create the impetus for a digital dictatorship with every nation in lockstep. The cabbalists have also used it to pull the trigger on every other insidious agenda they planned to introduce from euthanasia to paedophilia and most urgently, depopulation. There are too many people, not for the earth to sustain, but for them to control. I do believe food and water will be the weapom of choice, or lack thereof, through weather wars.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Velma, I don't know if you've studied any anthropology but Kuru in Papua New Guinea. and the Trobriand Islands was known about and studied in the 1950s and before. I believe Malinowski mentioned it in the very early 20th century. Anyway, it is believed to be caused caused by cannibalism. The brains of the dead were consumed during funerary rites.

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5319347/

 

 

Yes, and vaccines contain chimp and human body parts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

Yes, and vaccines contain chimp and human body parts.

Out of likes, but yes. I have no doubt that we'll be seeing its effects in the next few years. It's no wonder the CDC actually has a web page devoted to a zombie apocalypse. They say it's a joke and a means to engage, but an epidemic of Kuru/CJD would be like a zombie apocalypse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ween Dwijler said:

No, they wouldn't. Any of those can not be covered up with a large scale disinformation campaign. The people would notice the truth around them and revolt instantly. This is a long term project of which the end game is going to be played between 2050 and 2060. The aim is to create a paradise (for them) on Earth. Unfortunately, as it goes with plans made by psychopaths, some essential details were overlooked, and come to bite them soon after completion. The next century will probably no longer see the human species roaming around.

 

And you know, that thought makes me so happy! Finally a true paradise again, for all other species.

I wouldnt count on it, They can and have used germ warfare before. Iraq anyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gov.UK said in spring that the restrictions would be lifted in a 4-step road map to freedom.

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-response-spring-2021/covid-19-response-spring-2021-summary

 

When asked in July, after a delay, whether the easing was irreversible, Mr Johnson said: "I hope that the road map is irreversible but in order to have that it has also got to be a cautious approach, that’s why we waited those extra weeks to get seven million more jabs into people’s arms."

 

The road to freedom appears to have come up against a covid check point!

 

I saw one in Regent’s Park last week, a big sign saying COVID CHECK POINT to enter a marquee, set up for an art exhibition.

 

So, you can either turn around and go back down the road map to slavery by complying with this BS, or you can keep on trucking.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Out of likes, but yes. I have no doubt that we'll be seeing its effects in the next few years. It's no wonder the CDC actually has a web page devoted to a zombie apocalypse. They say it's a joke and a means to engage, but an epidemic of Kuru/CJD would be like a zombie apocalypse.

Out of likes too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...