Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

It's absolute bullshit, there is enough food, electricity, water etc for everyone, it's just the upper class snobs want it all for themselves. Kill off the working class and then everything belongs to the snobs.

They already own 80% of the world's assets, but it is not enough for them, they want everything, and you dead.

But how are they going to manage with no one to clean their houses, empty their bins, fix their heating and make the stuff they want to own? I mean most of them have never done a proper job in their lives.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

But how are they going to manage with no one to clean their houses, empty their bins, fix their heating and make the stuff they want to own? I mean most of them have never done a proper job in their lives.

Slaves, I guess ... or robots

Edited by Anders

1 minute ago, k_j_evans said:

One word - Robots. AI is totally advanced now.

14 minutes ago, Diesel said:

One word - Robots. AI is totally advanced now.

But if all the ordinary people are dead, who will make the robots? Yes, in theory existing robots can make more, but I don't think we are there yet - and if we are, why would the AIs want to empty the bins of carbon-based lifeforms - easier just to get rid of them?

12 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Edward Snowden ran, does that make what he has to say any less worthwhile? 

Good point you make.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

@Ween Dwijler Shift work here is it? You don't seem to sleep much.. 

A technique learned in a Tibetan monastery. The course also include levitation and appearing in multiple places at the same time. I can recommend it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

But if all the ordinary people are dead, who will make the robots? Yes, in theory existing robots can make more, but I don't think we are there yet - and if we are, why would the AIs want to empty the bins of carbon-based lifeforms - easier just to get rid of them?

1. Yes we're not there yet. That's why the project spans a long period, ending by 2060.

2. AI is intelligent, and therefor won't start killing everybody. Don't worry, outsmart humans will be easy for them.

7 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Good point you make.

A technique learned in a Tibetan monastery. The course also include levitation and appearing in multiple places at the same time. I can recommend it.

You've been to Tibet?! Did you study much Buddhism?

11 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

the more i awake the more i see that most 'humans' we see are robot/android/empty vessels for fallen angels/demons to inhabit, which is why they are pushing this AI and transhumanism agenda, to create and legitimise empty vessels with near soulless humans attached to their grid, and detached from their Creator.

same with the vaxx ... it seems like they are going to activate it/something pretty soon.

this Born Again TI victim explains it well in his vids

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWl3c1dQ4tajEoYgL9RESw/videos

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 2

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/10/15/cody-robinson-36-year-old-atlanta-based-television-stunt-man-says-i-really-dont-want-to-do-this-before-johnson-johnson-shot-develops-three-blood-clots-strange-nightmares-days-later/

Cody Robinson: 36-year-old Atlanta-based television stunt man says “I really don’t want to do this” before Johnson & Johnson shot, develops three blood clots, strange nightmares days later

Lucky to survive

Just now, Ween Dwijler said:

The bit that bitches at me about not understanding the bits. It's a bit unclear, you see. Do you mean the bits that byte?

Well, we got there in the end didn't we. I have the measure of you now. 

1 minute ago, ink said:

Just a FYI ....

People who have you on ignore will not see your posts but if another person (who does not have you on ignore) quotes you, then the people ignoring you will see that post (simple shit really but you still use it to try and cause problems .... as you have been doing since you first posted)

:)

Well, if I want to ignore someone, I ignore that person, button or no button. As a matter of fact, nothing related to that person could interest me, not even to react if that person was mentioned in some post. It's a mindset, you know.

But, I see you accuse me of causing problems, or trying to. Now, that is fairly vague and not specific. Problems to who, and of which nature? I do not recall to have seen you here before, so I reckon you're not talking about yourself?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic