Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Sheepy said:

Your trouble is you do a lot of talking and not much listening, I told you I don't need to tell you.

Oh, I do listen. But not to some vague talking people, insinuating all kinds of things, who, asked for more clarity fail to provide it. It doesn't make you interesting, rather annoying and boring. So, speak up or never mention it.

2 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Your trouble is you do a lot of talking and not much listening, I told you I don't need to tell you.

Do yourself, and us, a favour by putting the troll on IGNORE.

You are just wasting your own valuable time making posts that will undoubtedly be deleted by the Mods.

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

Do yourself, and us, a favour by putting the troll on IGNORE.

You are just wasting your own valuable time making posts that will undoubtedly be deleted by the Mods.

Hey, I thought you had me on the ignore mode? Not much of a man of his word, are you?

16 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Speak for yourself, we ain't screwed just yet. Unless of course some fool turns it into violent rebellion. 

I was refering to the possibility that a large number of people have been infected with prions via the jabs. Prions that can be spread to the rest of us regardless of whether we're jabbed or not. If so we are looking are billions of people suffering from fatal neurodegenerative disease in the next few years.

This is an apocalyptic scenario and to say we are all screwed if this is true is, if anything, an understatement. As SimonTV rightly points out it's a bonafide Zombie apocalypse. However, the important word here is if.

Getting back on topic again!

Until the Covid lie I had never signed up to Twitter, but I did last year. There are hundreds of thousands

of people on Twitter worldwide, if not more against vaccince passports, so why not join Twitter and make your voice heard.

I detest GMB, but sadly they are representative of normies and Twitter refusniks are retweeting this

to boost the no numbers.

51% say no atm out of 11,000 with 22 hours left to vote

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 minute ago, Mr M said:

I was refering to the possibility that a large number of people have been infected with prions via the jabs. Prions that can be spread to the rest of us regardless of whether we're jabbed or not. If so we are looking are billions of people suffering from fatal neurodegenerative disease in the next few years.

This is an apocalyptic scenario and to say we are all screwed if this is true is, if anything, an understatement. As SimonTV rightly points out it's a bonafide Zombie apocalypse. However, the important word here is if.

I assume condoms prevent these prions passing from one person to another?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

I assume condoms prevent these prions passing from one person to another?

Scrapie, a prion disease infecting sheep, can be spread by physical contact with infected material, food, milk and bodily fluids and persist in the environment for years. It's highly resistant to cleaning and disinfecting.

So nope I don't think condoms will cut it 🙂

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Getting back on topic again!

Until the Covid lie I had never signed up to Twitter, but I did last year. There are hundreds of thousands

of people on Twitter worldwide, if not more against vaccince passports, so why not join Twitter and make your voice heard.

I detest GMB, but sadly they are representative of normies and Twitter refusniks are retweeting this

to boost the no numbers.

51% say no atm out of 11,000 with 22 hours left to vote

Will be interesting to see the final outcome of that poll.

1 minute ago, Mr M said:

Scrapie, a prion disease infecting sheep, can be spread by physical contact with infected material, food, milk and bodily fluids and persist in the environment for years. It's highly resistant to cleaning and disinfecting.

Unless you keep them on for years?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr M said:

Infected material from vaccinated humans. So this is bodily fluids. Saliva, snot, blood, sexual fluids. It isnt that hard to avoid!

12 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Strange contradiction.

Pope Demands Silicon Valley "In The Name Of God" Censor "Hate Speech", "Conspiracy Theories"

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/pope-demands-silicon-valley-name-god-censor-hate-speech-conspiracy-theories

What a tangled web. This all involves the accusations by Vigano of pederasty within the Catholic elite, which the Pope has sidelined afaik and his predecessors too.

Some people are saying Vigano is CO within the Catholic hierachy, but I would need more information to go along with that idea.

"On 25 August 2018, Viganò released an 11-page letter describing a series of warnings to the Vatican regarding Cardinal Theodore McCarrick. Two months earlier, on June 20, 2018, McCarrick had been removed from public ministry by the Holy See after a review board of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York found an allegation "credible and substantiated" that he had sexually abused a 16-year-old altar boy while a priest in New York

In his letter, Viganò accuses three consecutive Vatican secretaries of state, Cardinal Angelo Sodano, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, and Cardinal Pietro Parolin, of knowing about McCarrick's behavior but doing nothing about it"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Viganò

• Like 2

14th Nov 2018

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20181101-the-mystery-viruses-far-worse-than-flu

One not-so-surprising finding was that the next pandemic will probably emerge from bats. No one knows why, but bats are absolutely riddled with nasty viruses. They’re known to be the source of many, many human pandemics, including Sars, which we picked up from cave-dwelling bats in China, as well as Ebola.

10 minutes ago, Mr M said:

If memory serves, there was a sudden outbreak of such a disease in the deer and elk population in some States. Hunters were warned not to eat venison which, for a lot of rural families, is a staple food. Where the disease originated and how it spread so rapidly are questions that remain unanswered.

https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/deer-disease-public-risk

https://rense.com/general20/maddeerhunterswarned.htm

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a tangled web. This all involves the accusations by Vigano of pederasty within the Catholic elite, which the Pope has sidelined afaik and his predecessors afaik.

Some people are saying Vigano is CO within the Catholic hierachy, but I would need more information to go along with that idea

Vigano is saying today what Father Malachi Martin was saying decades ago when JPII was Pope. I don't know if you've ever heard his interviews with Art Bell but they are very illuminating, if you'll pardon the pun. Father Martin dies after a fall in his NY home. Since his death, some have tried to undermine his work, accusing him of being a Jesuit disinformation agent, but his accusations of satanic influence in the Vatican, if true, are frightening.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DarrynB said:

14th Nov 2018

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20181101-the-mystery-viruses-far-worse-than-flu

One not-so-surprising finding was that the next pandemic will probably emerge from bats. No one knows why, but bats are absolutely riddled with nasty viruses. They’re known to be the source of many, many human pandemics, including Sars, which we picked up from cave-dwelling bats in China, as well as Ebola.

I hope not. I installed a couple of bat houses last summer. Bats eat their weight in mosquitoes which are a pest here.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a tangled web. This all involves the accusations by Vigano of pederasty within the Catholic elite, which the Pope has sidelined afaik and his predecessors too.

Some people are saying Vigano is CO within the Catholic hierachy, but I would need more information to go along with that idea.

"On 25 August 2018, Viganò released an 11-page letter describing a series of warnings to the Vatican regarding Cardinal Theodore McCarrick. Two months earlier, on June 20, 2018, McCarrick had been removed from public ministry by the Holy See after a review board of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York found an allegation "credible and substantiated" that he had sexually abused a 16-year-old altar boy while a priest in New York

In his letter, Viganò accuses three consecutive Vatican secretaries of state, Cardinal Angelo Sodano, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, and Cardinal Pietro Parolin, of knowing about McCarrick's behavior but doing nothing about it"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Viganò

From Corona to pederasty, what is the connection?

6 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

From Corona to pederasty, what is the connection?

Because the Catholic Vigano has exposed Covid as a lie and he has also exposed priests buggering boys, but he is being silenced by MSM. I would have thought you would have known about all this?

• Like 2

On 10/17/2021 at 7:15 AM, blowonthepie said:

Yes, I thought that as well with Jeff’s video.

If Igan does go to Mexico, he’s a rat leaving a sinking ship imo. Sitting there telling people to do this and do that tucked away there in the wops; and yes I know he’s been to a couple of rally’s, big deal.

And yes I know it’s none of my business what he does, but he’s put himself out there by what he does.

My gold standard for people who do this type of thing is good old Icke; does his thing, doesn’t care what people say, walks the talk, has self respect and above all, no fear 👍

And ‘the wops’ doesn’t mean a certain race of people; where I come from, it means way out in the sticks, in the country, far away.

I have to say I feel pretty much the same about Max Igan. Watching his latest video from Mexico it seems he has let fear dictate. All his 'explanations' just sounded like a guy who knows he has given into fear trying to justify it cognitively. Yes, we all have to act on our instincts and do what is right for us, but it does seem like he got the wobblies. 

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

Do you have the get outofdebtfree template or any links to that

these do not work and are useless at court. the original note is probably in a Swiss vault but the debt is still valid. What the GOODF fellas didnt disclose to people, and we found out, is that i am the debtor and the creditor and as such can amend the agreement. So if you are ever in financial difficulty one can amend the agreed repayment £££ until you can afford to pay more. Simple and effective.

with regard to the above referenced account i require the following documentation from you:

1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting);

2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act (1882) );

3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.

4. Please also provide me with a true and certified copy (NOT photocopy) of the Original Note (Credit Agreement), under penalty of perjury and with unlimited liability and confirm that this Note, has never been sold. Please also confirm the name of the individual who is the duly authorised representative from your company, who has carried out due diligence under The Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and what actions s/he has taken in relation to this account.

i hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:

1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;

OR

2. It was already paid in full;

AND

3. That any damages i suffer, you will be held culpable;

1. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;

2. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.

3. You agree to pay all fee schedules. 

Please Note: i wish to deal with this matter in writing and i do not give your organisation permission to contact me by telephone. Should you do so, i must warn you that the calls could constitute ‘harassment' and i may take action under Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and the Administration of Justice Act 1970 S.40, which makes it a Criminal Offence for a creditor or a creditor's agent to make demands (for money), which are aimed at causing 'alarm, distress or humiliation', because of their frequency or manner.

It's politically incorrect to point out that BIG PHARMA including all things Covid in Israel and companies worldwide have a vastly disproportionate amount of Jewish and Zionist CEO's and financial backers.

But hey I just said it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Because the Catholic Vigano has exposed Covid as a lie and he has also exposed priests buggering boys, but he is being silenced by MSM. I would have thought you would have known about all this?

Priests and boys I heard about before. Not in detail, but it is known for quite some time now. Never went into the details of it before. The Catholic church (my parents were Catholic) has always been a hypocritical club in my opinion. Although there are definitely good people in it. Having said that, the Church is an organization with a bad rap since good old Jesus bought it on the cross.

I always wondered what would happen if the good man ever returned to Earth to claim his throne back. I pictured him standing on Times Square saying "I'm your redeemer and have returned to save you all". 99% of passers by would ignore him, some probably tossing some coins at him. And then him visiting the Vatican, telling the pope to give up his chair to him. I guess they either would throw him out or lock him up in a mental institution. Maybe he could give some courses of walking on water or turning water into wine. But that will get him arrested too, for practicing without a license. Anyway, nobody would believe him. So what is it all worth, Christianity. Very little to nothing.

Moral decay doesn't stop at the door of the churches. The story is the same as everywhere else. The Pope is also a tyrant.

13 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

So what is it all worth, Christianity. Very little to nothing.

I'm not a Christian, but I do see an agenda against Christianity.

For a different thread, with this Covid lie there is support from the left wing rather than the right, in the main.

I am neither. I'm apolitical because I have learnt from my 6 decades on this realm we are being lied to by both sides who have a common interest to control people.

The Soviet Solzhenitsyn imo was a very wise man

I'm thinking of starting an Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes thread.

"The world had never before known a godlessness as organized, militarized, and tenaciously malevolent as that practiced by Marxism. Within the philosophical system of Marx and Lenin, and at the heart of their psychology, hatred of God is the principal driving force, more fundamental than all their political and economic pretensions. Militant atheism is not merely incidental or marginal to Communist policy; it is not a side effect, but the central pivot. To achieve its diabolical ends."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/aleksandr-solzhenitsyn-men-have-forgotten-god-speech/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm not a Christian, but I do see an agenda against Christianity.

For a different thread, with this Covid lie there is support from the left wing rather than the right, in the main.

I am neither. I'm apolitical because I have learnt from my 6 decades on this realm we are being lied to by both sides who have a common interest to control people.

The Soviet Solzhenitsyn imo was a very wise man

I'm thinking of starting an Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes thread.

"The world had never before known a godlessness as organized, militarized, and tenaciously malevolent as that practiced by Marxism. Within the philosophical system of Marx and Lenin, and at the heart of their psychology, hatred of God is the principal driving force, more fundamental than all their political and economic pretensions. Militant atheism is not merely incidental or marginal to Communist policy; it is not a side effect, but the central pivot. To achieve its diabolical ends."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/aleksandr-solzhenitsyn-men-have-forgotten-god-speech/

As I said here before (yesterday I believe) politics and religion are the tools of the tyrants. Both are believe systems. And we know that believe is the irrational assumption of something to be true, without any evidence to support it.

Quotes are less interesting for me. However, I would be interested to explore the man's visions and writings and discuss it with others. Learning something, how small it might be, is always worth the effort. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1