Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

The government’s plan to avert a winter covid crisis was unveiled on September 14th.

 

Plan A, as announced by Health Secretary Sajid Javid:

 

encourage the unvaccinated to be jabbed

offer vaccines to 12 to 15-year-olds

begin a booster jab programme for millions 

 

This was to prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed.

 

A little over a month later, plan B is to be introduced.

 

We can only conclude from this, that plan A has failed.

 

Javid said the over 50’s are a vulnerable group and should receive boosters. 

 

Originally, the vulnerable groups were confined to the over 80’S and infirm.

 

He said we want to retain the precious ‘freedoms’ which we are enjoying.

 

What are those ‘freedoms’ which we are currently entitled to in Scotland?

 

Physical distancing rules remain in healthcare settings such as hospitals, GP surgeries and dentists, where the 2m (6ft) rule applies

Face coverings still compulsory on public transport and inside places like shops

Indoor hospitality venues must collect customer contact details

Keep working from home where possible

Large event organisers (5,000 outdoors, 2,000 indoors) must apply for permission

All school staff and secondary pupils to wear face coverings indoors

No large in-person lectures at colleges and universities

All over-18s required to prove their vaccine status at nightclubs and other venues

 

Therefore, if plan B or C goes way beyond these already Draconian control mandates, to prevent a “winter crisis” or “save the NHS” or whatever they choose to invent, like the 'Delta Plus' variant, we are well and truly fucked!

 

Although, there is always the option of non-compliance.

 

It’s up to each individual to draw their line in the sand....

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mr M said:

This is absolutely the worst case scenario. If the mRNA in the vaccines codes for a prion or the jabs even just contain human-fatal prions we are all completely screwed.

 

Prions are normally species specific (althought they can jump species in exceptional circumstances) and are 100% fatal with no treatments available.

 

Prions aren't like viruses, they can persist in the environment for a considerable time and are difficult to destroy, resisting methods of decontamination used to kill viruses and bacteria. The vaccinated could easily spread these prions to the unvaccinated. They could also be spread widely in our food and water supply.

prionspecies.jpg

 

We already know it is causing prions, we have several clear examples. 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BXYM1z4iiXsE/ example

 

We have had women lose their entire memory from the covid vaccine. 

 

We started tracking prions here http://prions.rip but the site is down now. 

 

literal zombie apocalypse. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Diesel said:

@skitzorat

 

I hope to see you posting again soon, the accusation of 'bullying' and 'tyrant' were completely unfounded, everyone with any intelligence can see that. Perhaps they were designed to stop you posting at all.

Plus 1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Although, there is always the option of non-compliance

Which is the option they most definitely want removed. In most of our eyes here the experiment is not working however everyone puts its across, in their eyes the experiment is most definitely working because the majority are following their science, which in actual fact by having a plan B in the first place, they know their so-called science is pure experimental hogwash, which can be taken full advantage of for their own means.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Mr M said:

This is absolutely the worst case scenario. If the mRNA in the vaccines codes for a prion or the jabs even just contain human-fatal prions we are all completely screwed.

 

Prions are normally species specific (althought they can jump species in exceptional circumstances, see below) and are 100% fatal with no treatments available.
 

prionspecies.jpg


Prions aren't like viruses, they can persist in the environment for a considerable time and are difficult to destroy, resisting methods of decontamination used to kill viruses and bacteria. The vaccinated could easily spread these prions to the unvaccinated. They could also be spread widely in our food and water supply.

 

This is what puzzles me: If deadly prions can spread widely amongst the populace, how do the cabal protect themselves from the same risk?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

This is what puzzles me: If deadly prions can spread widely amongst the populace, how do the cabal protect themselves from the same risk?

 

 

 

 

 

The vaccines cause prions disease but I don't think that sheds. Plus all the billionaires are on their yachts or in NZ hiding away at the moment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/arrest-made-as-mps-voice-anger-at-mock-gallows-erected-outside-parliament/

 

Arrest made as MP’s voice ‘anger’ at mock gallows erected outside Parliament

 

 

🤣

I can understand the anger of those MP's. Nobody wants to be killed in a painful and disgraced way. That's why I suggested already 1 year ago to use mobile guillotines for the culling. It's way more efficient, less then a minute per tyrant, and the remains can be packed in nice small boxes. Hell, they can even be used for at home service if they don't want to come out. My guess is that 5 mobile guillotine units can easily handle about 1,200 tyrants a day. So the national culling can be completed within 2 weeks max. About the duration of 1 lock down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Labour’s Hilarious Bin also called the protest “scandalous and we should be able to carry out our job without being threatened by people out in Parliament Square.”

 

"Organizing lock downs, vaccine propaganda campaigns, schemes to coerce people into all kinds of weird things, ruining businesses, and all other mayhem, strike that, work we do, is really time consuming and can't hardly be done before lunch time and afternoon nap. Seeing a gallows in front of our door scares the hell out of us MP's, because we know that sooner or later that's going to happen to us. We do not like to be reminded of that." Was the Bin's more in depth reaction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ween Dwijler said:

You're a nice person. But, a little wrong in one thing. I will NOT calm down. Because I am already. The virtual world can not upset me. Most of it is not real.

I am just a plain old populist, who believes in one vote one person and each individual should be taken on their own merits, once we stop learning we become just another mindless voter turning up registering for the same thing, over and over again. Does that make me nice, not in the eyes of the establishment, who have gone out of their way to let me know it is so, but then I am a great believer in keep calm and carry on, once we were very few, now there are millions of us, you decide which colour pill you take. I bet if you look around even some other forums you have frequented you will find a populist. They are never alone, or a lone voice in some wilderness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I am just a plain old populist, who believes in one vote one person and each individual should be taken on their own merits, once we stop learning we become just another mindless voter turning up registering for the same thing, over and over again. Does that make me nice, not in the eyes of the establishment, who have gone out of their way to let me know it is so, but then I am a great believer in keep calm and carry on, once we were very few, now there are millions of us, you decide which colour pill you take. I bet if you look around even some other forums you have frequented you will find a populist. They are never alone, or a lone voice in some wilderness.

Other forums I have frequented? You know more than I do. Which ones you refer to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Other forums I have frequented? You know more than I do. Which ones you refer to?

I don't need to tell you, you told me, apart from twitter and Fakebook, there is the hacking ones, which you haven't mentioned the phone one yet. Old saying come in like a lion go out like a lamb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Arrest made as MP’s voice ‘anger’ at mock gallows erected outside Parliament

 

 

🤣

 

They will voice "anger" because they know deep down that is the fate they deserve...

They weren't too bothered when were all laughing the other day (well the 20 or so that attended) as the  "non vote" was proclaimed to extended the Coronavirus emergency legislation bill (enabling act) by another 6 months. 

 

Absolute fucking disgrace the lot of them. 🤬

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

Al-Masih ad-Dajjal

And who is he?

 

Ok let me wiki him.

 

Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (Arabic: المسيح الدجّال‎, romanizedal-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, lit.'the false messiah, liar, the deceiver, the deceiving messiah') or Dajjal, is an evil figure in Islamic eschatology who will pretend to be the promised Messiah, appearing before the Day of Resurrection.[2] The predicted location of his first appearance varies but it is generally from the East, usually between Syria and Iraq.[3]

 

 

OK Sounds like a load of horse manure. What is he doing at the moment? Chilling out watching Netflix?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

 

This is what puzzles me: If deadly prions can spread widely amongst the populace, how do the cabal protect themselves from the same risk?

 

 

 

It is a head scratcher.

 

I can think of a few possiblities.

  • They have an effective treatment, hidden from the rest of us. There has been some progress made in the use of monoclonal antibodies to treat prion disease. I don't think it's a cure however, only treament to inhibit the disease.
  • They are aware of the risk and possibly the vector for the disease and are confident they can avoid it. Keep the plebs away and they'll be fine.
  • They aren't human or have been genetically modified to be immune and can't get it.
  • They don't care. This is about depopulation and they are happy to kill off as many people as possible to 'save the planet'. True believers.
  • They have some other more esoteric form of protection, occult or demonic.


Probably other possiblities but there's just a few off the top of my head.

Edited by Mr M
Spelling
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I don't need to tell you, you told me, apart from twitter and Fakebook, there is the hacking ones, which you haven't mentioned the phone one yet. Old saying come in like a lion go out like a lamb.

Twitter and Facebook are not forums, they're chatter boxes. Hacking forums? Never been on any to my knowledge. And phone one? A phone forum? However, from about 15 years ago or so, there was some idiot using my name on a trading forum and he might have used it elsewhere after that. The name has a meaning in my native language.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Twitter and Facebook are not forums, they're chatter boxes. Hacking forums? Never been on any to my knowledge. And phone one? A phone forum? However, from about 15 years ago or so, there was some idiot using my name on a trading forum and he might have used it elsewhere after that. The name has a meaning in my native language.

I never said phone forum I mentioned the hack. Anyway, have a think about it. Developer is not necessarily not a hack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I don't need to tell you, you told me, apart from twitter and Fakebook, there is the hacking ones, which you haven't mentioned the phone one yet. Old saying come in like a lion go out like a lamb.

Apparently you've never seen a lion coming in. Not to say I'm like a lion. I like animals too much to compare them in anyway to a human being. It would be an insult to animals. Even the lamb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I never said phone forum I mentioned the hack. Anyway, have a think about it. Developer is not necessarily not a hack.

Ah you mean XDA? Yes, I posted some stuff there related to the One Plus One mobiles. Hardly an issue of lions and lambs. Just working out some problems with compatibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr M said:

It is a head scratcher.

 

I can think of a few possiblities.

  • They have an effective treatment, hidden from the rest of us. There has been some progress made in the use of monoclonal antibodies to treat prion disease. I don't think it's a cure however, only treament to inhibit the disease.
  • They are aware of the risk and possibly the vector for the disease and are confident they can avoid it. Keep the plebs away and they'll be fine.
  • They aren't human or have been genetically modified to be immune and can't get it.
  • They don't care. This is about depopulation and they are happy to kill off as many people as possible to 'save the planet'. True believers.
  • They have some other more esoteric form of protection, occult or demonic.


Probably other possiblities but there's just a few off the top of my head.

 

Some interesting ideas there.

 

Another one may be that they (gov) just don't know of, or understand, the risks to themselves. Only Gates and the upper echelons know the full story.

 

Governments are only being used as interim measures in the rollout of the NWO. They could well find themselves as dispensible as the rest of us.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Ah you mean XDA? Yes, I posted some stuff there related to the One Plus One mobiles. Hardly an issue of lions and lambs. Just working out some problems with compatibility.

Your trouble is you do a lot of talking and not much listening, I told you I don't need to tell you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...