Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

Al-Masih ad-Dajjal

And who is he?

 

Ok let me wiki him.

 

Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (Arabic: المسيح الدجّال‎, romanizedal-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, lit.'the false messiah, liar, the deceiver, the deceiving messiah') or Dajjal, is an evil figure in Islamic eschatology who will pretend to be the promised Messiah, appearing before the Day of Resurrection.[2] The predicted location of his first appearance varies but it is generally from the East, usually between Syria and Iraq.[3]

 

 

OK Sounds like a load of horse manure. What is he doing at the moment? Chilling out watching Netflix?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

 

This is what puzzles me: If deadly prions can spread widely amongst the populace, how do the cabal protect themselves from the same risk?

 

 

 

It is a head scratcher.

 

I can think of a few possiblities.

  • They have an effective treatment, hidden from the rest of us. There has been some progress made in the use of monoclonal antibodies to treat prion disease. I don't think it's a cure however, only treament to inhibit the disease.
  • They are aware of the risk and possibly the vector for the disease and are confident they can avoid it. Keep the plebs away and they'll be fine.
  • They aren't human or have been genetically modified to be immune and can't get it.
  • They don't care. This is about depopulation and they are happy to kill off as many people as possible to 'save the planet'. True believers.
  • They have some other more esoteric form of protection, occult or demonic.


Probably other possiblities but there's just a few off the top of my head.

Edited by Mr M
Spelling
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I don't need to tell you, you told me, apart from twitter and Fakebook, there is the hacking ones, which you haven't mentioned the phone one yet. Old saying come in like a lion go out like a lamb.

Twitter and Facebook are not forums, they're chatter boxes. Hacking forums? Never been on any to my knowledge. And phone one? A phone forum? However, from about 15 years ago or so, there was some idiot using my name on a trading forum and he might have used it elsewhere after that. The name has a meaning in my native language.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Twitter and Facebook are not forums, they're chatter boxes. Hacking forums? Never been on any to my knowledge. And phone one? A phone forum? However, from about 15 years ago or so, there was some idiot using my name on a trading forum and he might have used it elsewhere after that. The name has a meaning in my native language.

I never said phone forum I mentioned the hack. Anyway, have a think about it. Developer is not necessarily not a hack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I don't need to tell you, you told me, apart from twitter and Fakebook, there is the hacking ones, which you haven't mentioned the phone one yet. Old saying come in like a lion go out like a lamb.

Apparently you've never seen a lion coming in. Not to say I'm like a lion. I like animals too much to compare them in anyway to a human being. It would be an insult to animals. Even the lamb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

I never said phone forum I mentioned the hack. Anyway, have a think about it. Developer is not necessarily not a hack.

Ah you mean XDA? Yes, I posted some stuff there related to the One Plus One mobiles. Hardly an issue of lions and lambs. Just working out some problems with compatibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr M said:

It is a head scratcher.

 

I can think of a few possiblities.

  • They have an effective treatment, hidden from the rest of us. There has been some progress made in the use of monoclonal antibodies to treat prion disease. I don't think it's a cure however, only treament to inhibit the disease.
  • They are aware of the risk and possibly the vector for the disease and are confident they can avoid it. Keep the plebs away and they'll be fine.
  • They aren't human or have been genetically modified to be immune and can't get it.
  • They don't care. This is about depopulation and they are happy to kill off as many people as possible to 'save the planet'. True believers.
  • They have some other more esoteric form of protection, occult or demonic.


Probably other possiblities but there's just a few off the top of my head.

 

Some interesting ideas there.

 

Another one may be that they (gov) just don't know of, or understand, the risks to themselves. Only Gates and the upper echelons know the full story.

 

Governments are only being used as interim measures in the rollout of the NWO. They could well find themselves as dispensible as the rest of us.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Ah you mean XDA? Yes, I posted some stuff there related to the One Plus One mobiles. Hardly an issue of lions and lambs. Just working out some problems with compatibility.

Your trouble is you do a lot of talking and not much listening, I told you I don't need to tell you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sheepy said:

Your trouble is you do a lot of talking and not much listening, I told you I don't need to tell you.

Oh, I do listen. But not to some vague talking people, insinuating all kinds of things, who, asked for more clarity fail to provide it. It doesn't make you interesting, rather annoying and boring. So, speak up or never mention it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Your trouble is you do a lot of talking and not much listening, I told you I don't need to tell you.

 

Do yourself, and us, a favour by putting the troll on IGNORE.

 

You are just wasting your own valuable time making posts that will undoubtedly be deleted by the Mods.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

 

Do yourself, and us, a favour by putting the troll on IGNORE.

 

You are just wasting your own valuable time making posts that will undoubtedly be deleted by the Mods.

 

 

Hey, I thought you had me on the ignore mode? Not much of a man of his word, are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Speak for yourself, we ain't screwed just yet. Unless of course some fool turns it into violent rebellion. 

I was refering to the possibility that a large number of people have been infected with prions via the jabs. Prions that can be spread to the rest of us regardless of whether we're jabbed or not. If so we are looking are billions of people suffering from fatal neurodegenerative disease in the next few years.

 

This is an apocalyptic scenario and to say we are all screwed if this is true is, if anything, an understatement. As SimonTV rightly points out it's a bonafide Zombie apocalypse. However, the important word here is if.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting back on topic again!

 

Until the Covid lie I had never signed up to Twitter, but I did last year. There are hundreds of thousands

of people on Twitter worldwide, if not more against vaccince passports, so why not join Twitter and make your voice heard.

 

I detest GMB, but sadly they are representative of normies and Twitter refusniks are retweeting this

to boost the no numbers.

 

51% say no atm out of 11,000 with 22 hours left to vote

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr M said:

I was refering to the possibility that a large number of people have been infected with prions via the jabs. Prions that can be spread to the rest of us regardless of whether we're jabbed or not. If so we are looking are billions of people suffering from fatal neurodegenerative disease in the next few years.

 

This is an apocalyptic scenario and to say we are all screwed if this is true is, if anything, an understatement. As SimonTV rightly points out it's a bonafide Zombie apocalypse. However, the important word here is if.

I assume condoms prevent these prions passing from one person to another?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

I assume condoms prevent these prions passing from one person to another?

Scrapie, a prion disease infecting sheep, can be spread by physical contact with infected material, food, milk and bodily fluids and persist in the environment for years. It's highly resistant to cleaning and disinfecting.

 

So nope I don't think condoms will cut it 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Getting back on topic again!

 

Until the Covid lie I had never signed up to Twitter, but I did last year. There are hundreds of thousands

of people on Twitter worldwide, if not more against vaccince passports, so why not join Twitter and make your voice heard.

 

I detest GMB, but sadly they are representative of normies and Twitter refusniks are retweeting this

to boost the no numbers.

 

51% say no atm out of 11,000 with 22 hours left to vote

 

 

Will be interesting to see the final outcome of that poll.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr M said:

Scrapie, a prion disease infecting sheep, can be spread by physical contact with infected material, food, milk and bodily fluids and persist in the environment for years. It's highly resistant to cleaning and disinfecting.

 

So nope I don't think condoms will cut it 🙂

Unless you keep them on for years?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr M said:

Scrapie, a prion disease infecting sheep, can be spread by physical contact with infected material, food, milk and bodily fluids and persist in the environment for years. It's highly resistant to cleaning and disinfecting.

 

So nope I don't think condoms will cut it 🙂

 

Infected material from vaccinated humans. So this is bodily fluids. Saliva, snot, blood, sexual fluids. It isnt that hard to avoid!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Strange contradiction.

 

 

Pope Demands Silicon Valley "In The Name Of God" Censor "Hate Speech", "Conspiracy Theories"

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/pope-demands-silicon-valley-name-god-censor-hate-speech-conspiracy-theories

 

 

What a tangled web. This all involves the accusations by Vigano of pederasty within the Catholic elite, which the Pope has sidelined afaik and his predecessors too.

 

Some people are saying Vigano is CO within the Catholic hierachy, but I would need more information to go along with that idea.

 

"On 25 August 2018, Viganò released an 11-page letter describing a series of warnings to the Vatican regarding Cardinal Theodore McCarrick. Two months earlier, on June 20, 2018, McCarrick had been removed from public ministry by the Holy See after a review board of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York found an allegation "credible and substantiated" that he had sexually abused a 16-year-old altar boy while a priest in New York

 

In his letter, Viganò accuses three consecutive Vatican secretaries of state, Cardinal Angelo Sodano, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, and Cardinal Pietro Parolin, of knowing about McCarrick's behavior but doing nothing about it"

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Maria_Viganò

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14th Nov 2018

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20181101-the-mystery-viruses-far-worse-than-flu

 

One not-so-surprising finding was that the next pandemic will probably emerge from bats. No one knows why, but bats are absolutely riddled with nasty viruses. They’re known to be the source of many, many human pandemics, including Sars, which we picked up from cave-dwelling bats in China, as well as Ebola.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mr M said:

Scrapie, a prion disease infecting sheep, can be spread by physical contact with infected material, food, milk and bodily fluids and persist in the environment for years. It's highly resistant to cleaning and disinfecting.

 

So nope I don't think condoms will cut it 🙂

If memory serves, there was a sudden outbreak of such a disease in the deer and elk population in some States. Hunters were warned not to eat venison which, for a lot of rural families, is a staple food. Where the disease originated and how it spread so rapidly are questions that remain unanswered.

 

 

https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/deer-disease-public-risk

 

https://rense.com/general20/maddeerhunterswarned.htm

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a tangled web. This all involves the accusations by Vigano of pederasty within the Catholic elite, which the Pope has sidelined afaik and his predecessors afaik.

 

Some people are saying Vigano is CO within the Catholic hierachy, but I would need more information to go along with that idea

 

Vigano is saying today what Father Malachi Martin was saying decades ago when JPII was Pope. I don't know if you've ever heard his interviews with Art Bell but they are very illuminating, if you'll pardon the pun. Father Martin dies after a fall in his NY home. Since his death, some have tried to undermine his work, accusing him of being a Jesuit disinformation agent, but his accusations of satanic influence in the Vatican, if true, are frightening.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DarrynB said:

14th Nov 2018

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20181101-the-mystery-viruses-far-worse-than-flu

 

One not-so-surprising finding was that the next pandemic will probably emerge from bats. No one knows why, but bats are absolutely riddled with nasty viruses. They’re known to be the source of many, many human pandemics, including Sars, which we picked up from cave-dwelling bats in China, as well as Ebola.

 

I hope not. I installed a couple of bat houses last summer. Bats eat their weight in mosquitoes which are a pest here.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...