Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

now, this template is very very very similar to what GETOUTOFDEBTFREE were encouraging people to use to try and discharge debt.

the templates were written to require the original note .. which the company did not have .... and without ownership of the note they have no claim thus tacit procuration. <<< this caused many many people lots and lots of money , CCJ's , debt collectors /bailiff fees / liens on their homes

 

i would suggest that in this situation of job security, prepare a court case for breach of contract. Any paper work you send to the employer is building your case centered around your contract of employment.

 

a further point would be to avoid 'refusing' a vaccine mandate in employment instead it is required that the employer prove he can amend your contract, without your agreement, to lawfully mandate battery.

 

 i am not saying those statements in the notice are wrong but i am saying do not rely upon 'silence' by the employer to create tacit procuration

 

dont try and argue legalities, make a lawful point. Base it on common law. Hurt. Object inserted into body without your consent.

 

these templates are straight from the 'sovereign citizen' crowd. Mixing legalese with law. Mixing citizen with people. It doesnt work and will only result in the legal system claiming ownership and positioning you as subject to it.

It's a bit hilarious to see that people want to start a legal battle to maintain their enslavement with their employer. If you're skilled, be your own man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

It's a bit hilarious to see that people want to start a legal battle to maintain their enslavement with their employer. If you're skilled, be your own man.

payoff is required

imo, if the employer is going down the jab mandate route, as the booted employee you are looking for compensation as the minimum

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

now, this template is very very very similar to what GETOUTOFDEBTFREE were encouraging people to use to try and discharge debt.

the templates were written to require the original note .. which the company did not have .... and without ownership of the note they have no claim thus tacit procuration. <<< this caused many many people lots and lots of money , CCJ's , debt collectors /bailiff fees / liens on their homes

 

i would suggest that in this situation of job security, prepare a court case for breach of contract. Any paper work you send to the employer is building your case centered around your contract of employment.

 

a further point would be to avoid 'refusing' a vaccine mandate in employment instead it is required that the employer prove he can amend your contract, without your agreement, to lawfully mandate battery.

 

 i am not saying those statements in the notice are wrong but i am saying do not rely upon 'silence' by the employer to create tacit procuration

 

dont try and argue legalities, make a lawful point. Base it on common law. Hurt. (with a case everything is Trespass)  Object inserted into body without your consent.

 

these templates are straight from the 'sovereign citizen' crowd. Mixing legalese with law. Mixing citizen with people. It doesnt work and will only result in the legal system claiming ownership and positioning you as subject to it.

 

Employees should also have a contract drawn up, holding the Employer responsible & can sue if anything happens to the Employee after he has been vaccinated, this may deter their actions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

payoff is required

imo, if the employer is going down the jab mandate route, as the booted employee you are looking for compensation as the minimum

 

I hear you. But it is still playing the slave role. A slave trying to get a bonus on release. It costs a lot of your precious time on earth to get it. In the mean time you could have build your own little businees with your own skills. Isn't that what freedom is about?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Employees should also have a contract drawn up, holding the Employer responsible & can sue if anything happens to the Employee after he has been vaccinated, this may deter their actions.

I've posted a contract here before and do it again. It's with your MD who tries to vaccinate you. Very effective. I used it myself and am still walking around.

 

I, …..................................... (name MD, Physician, Nurse),

herewith declare the following;

 

  1. Qualifications as healthcare professional

    1. I am a fully qualified Medical Doctor, Physician, Nurse and completed all requested education and exams with success according to the laws of this country.

    2. I have taken the Hippocratic Oath, or recited the Declaration of Geneva (1948) and uphold the medical principle of “Primum non nocere” which is Latin for “First, do no harm”.

    3. I fully understand and am aware of the meaning of non-maleficence, as the principal precepts of bioethics and practicing as a healthcare professional.

    4. I am not pressured, forced or else to practice medicine other than out of my own free will and declare that administering the hereunder mentioned Covid-19 Vaccine is my full responsibility and mine only.

  2. Informed consent of my patient

    1. To give informed consent, my patient must have adequate reasoning faculties and be in the possession of all relevant facts concerning this Covid-19 Vaccination I intend to administer today …...../........../.........

    2. I have thoroughly examined my patient to determine that there are no impairments to reasoning and judgement that may prevent informed consent. I am aware that my patient may verbally agree or give consent out of fear, perceived social pressure, or psychological difficulty in asserting his/her true feelings. I have done everything within my capacities and abilities to ensure my patient's consent is genuine and not given because of aforementioned fears, social pressure or psychological difficulties.

    3. I have fully, completely and adequately informed my patient of all the risks involved with this Covid-19 vaccine, named …................................... manufactured by …..................... with batch number ….................... production date …...................., as publicly known on this day of administering. I have researched and investigated said risks to the best of my abilities and confirm those risks are real and existing.

    4. I persist in administering above specified Covid-19 vaccine, despite all known and unknown risks, even after having received the informed consent of my patient.

  3. Liability

    1. Following article 2.d. of this declaration, I take full personal, responsibility (financial and social) for any future health complications of my patient, resulting from this vaccine treatment, including all presently known possible complications and not excluding presently unknown complications that might occur in the future and are related to this vaccine.

    2. I will fully cooperate with any possible future legal investigation, provide all requested information and willfully submit myself to the legal proceedings that might follow out of that investigation.

    3. I wave any rights to call upon laws or regulations of this country that could possibly dismiss and/or negate my legal liability and will not attempt to challenge that liability in any way.

     

I have read this declaration, fully understand it, accept it and agree with its terms and conditions.

 

Date ….../......./........

 

Signature................................................

 

Name in writing …........................................ identification number …...........................ID/PP

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ween Dwijler said:

You've got references to those documents and public statements that are decisive in nature? I would like to see them.

 

If this is a game you are playing, you will be disappointed as I am no fool to your little scheme.

This thread is full of references 3434 pages including the video in question and you ask me to show you proof? I see what you are about now and don't bother responding.

 

Morons on here, unreal.

 

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Get the newer one. Much more benefit. Here it is.

 

 

Pfizer Loyalty Program.jpg

 

Don't think i will be one of the survivors to make it to level 5, not with 5G blasting up my ass every day, increased levels of fluoride and toxins in the food and water, and vaccine passports locking me out of the shops

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Merlin said:

Thanks to Athenry04 I can share this with any of you guys that missed this video, its a good one - 

 

 

Thanks again

 

It's absolute bullshit, there is enough food, electricity, water etc for everyone, it's just the upper class snobs want it all for themselves. Kill off the working class and then everything belongs to the snobs.

They already own 80% of the world's assets, but it is not enough for them, they want everything, and you dead.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

now, this template is very very very similar to what GETOUTOFDEBTFREE were encouraging people to use to try and discharge debt.

the templates were written to require the original note .. which the company did not have .... and without ownership of the note they have no claim thus tacit procuration. <<< this caused many many people lots and lots of money , CCJ's , debt collectors /bailiff fees / liens on their homes

 

i would suggest that in this situation of job security, prepare a court case for breach of contract. Any paper work you send to the employer is building your case centered around your contract of employment.

 

a further point would be to avoid 'refusing' a vaccine mandate in employment instead it is required that the employer prove he can amend your contract, without your agreement, to lawfully mandate battery.

 

 i am not saying those statements in the notice are wrong but i am saying do not rely upon 'silence' by the employer to create tacit procuration

 

dont try and argue legalities, make a lawful point. Base it on common law. Hurt. (with a case everything is Trespass)  Object inserted into body without your consent.

 

these templates are straight from the 'sovereign citizen' crowd. Mixing legalese with law. Mixing citizen with people. It doesnt work and will only result in the legal system claiming ownership and positioning you as subject to it.

 

Do you have the get outofdebtfree template or any links to that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

No, they wouldn't. Any of those can not be covered up with a large scale disinformation campaign. The people would notice the truth around them and revolt instantly. This is a long term project of which the end game is going to be played between 2050 and 2060. The aim is to create a paradise (for them) on Earth. Unfortunately, as it goes with plans made by psychopaths, some essential details were overlooked, and come to bite them soon after completion. The next century will probably no longer see the human species roaming around.

 

And you know, that thought makes me so happy! Finally a true paradise again, for all other species.

 

Good thing is with these very aggressive viruses created in labs they don't last long and get overwhelmed by the natural viruses and defence mechanisms of the planet. There is always a return to a balanced ecosystem. A virus release would achieve very little, but a fake virus release with a massive propoganda campaign...

remember when the upper class snobs were crying their eyes out over ebola and how they only managed to murder a thousand people in africa

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

No, they wouldn't. Any of those can not be covered up with a large scale disinformation campaign. The people would notice the truth around them and revolt instantly. This is a long term project of which the end game is going to be played between 2050 and 2060. The aim is to create a paradise (for them) on Earth. Unfortunately, as it goes with plans made by psychopaths, some essential details were overlooked, and come to bite them soon after completion. The next century will probably no longer see the human species roaming around.

 

And you know, that thought makes me so happy! Finally a true paradise again, for all other species.

 

Just guess work on my part, i think WW3 will happen before then, which the zionists are going to lose, which will lead to a free world. It is libya, iran, syria, lebanon, and aghanistan that are the enemies of the zionists more than any other country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, alexa said:

The Blair Lizard Project Strikes Again

 

Tony Blair urges ministers to set target of 500,000 booster jabs every day over fears a fresh Covid wave could cripple the NHS 

49440597-0-image-m-26_1634770608337.jpg

With cases rising, the former prime minister says the Government needs to act 'rapidly and decisively' to avoid the need for another lockdown as winter approaches.

DM

 

Suspect this picture may have  been photoshopped, shouldn't those be claws rather than fingers coming out of his hands, and why has satan's cock been removed from his mouth and back hole

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

The Pope will demand that the Gospel (Christ died for all) be completely censored (removed). This will happen across the entire world under penalty of death for those that disobey.

 

This is what they are all ultimately after and it will happen because the Gospel - to the ones who serve Satan - is the worst news imaginable.

 

They first need to attain complete regulation of the quickest and widest reaching medium for sharing information. Some nations have already achieved a shadow of that picture. 

 

How do you think this may be done, is the gospel infected with covid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Don't think i will be one of the survivors to make it to level 5, not with 5G blasting up my ass every day, increased levels of fluoride and toxins in the food and water, and vaccine passports locking me out of the shops

You don't really believe that Flip Flop Fauci would want to have dinner with any of us? Do you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Logical question that negates the validity of the idea of mass depopulation through mass murder. Good one!

 

Don't think so, they have the cure for aids as they are the ones who released it, but they keep it for themselves and their mates - plenty of sheep shagging for the elites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, wideawake said:

 

If this is a game you are playing, you will be disappointed as I am no fool to your little scheme.

This thread is full of references 3434 pages including the video in question and you ask me to show you proof? I see what you are about now and don't bother responding.

 

Morons on here, unreal.

 

No, not a game. I hoped you would understand that 3434 pages is quite a lot to go through in search of something. Assuming you were a friendly person, I just asked you if you could provide further info on what you stated. I'm interested to see it for better understanding. It might be a strange concept for you, but where I come from, people generally back up their words with evidence or other proof. It's the foundation for a mature and factual discussion. I reckon it was too much to ask of you. Contrary to your believes, you might not be as wide awake as you think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prions are misfolded proteins with the ability to transmit their misfolded shape onto normal variants of the same protein. They characterize several fatal and transmissible neurodegenerative diseases in humans and many other animals.

 

Quote

This article I just read seems to confirm it. I really hope it’s not the case or otherwise we could be seeing a lot of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease very soon.

 

Prions Confirmed?

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=5H91H9GXDM2N

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...