Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

Just to update re Max Igan; he certainly did go off to Jeff Berwicks hacienda.

Im wondering how he left the country without being jabbed; but Berwick is always going on about his private planes etc so maybe Igan was ‘smuggled’ out.

Imo he’s a rat leaving a sinking ship; he was never in any ‘danger’ of anything.

All those Aussie battlers protesting - and not protesting, just minding their own business  - being beaten and abused; those who dont have rich mates to help them get away, putting themselves in the front line, while Igan just banged away in front of a camera in his safe space exhorting said battlers to do this and that.

The comments under the video surprised me as most of the ones I read were in support of him leaving; but there you go, you put someone on a pedestal, they can do no wrong.

I know many here will also support him for this, and for their own reasons and that’s all good too; it’s a funny old life.

Sorry to derail the thread, not.

https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/Law-No-Longer-Exists-So-Its-Time-We-Create-Our-Own:e

I literally have no fucking idea how he got out of QLD, the border is closed, and he'd defo have to sucumb to some form of testing or jab to get out officially.  Unless he received some sort of threat from the dibble/authorities, I don't get his 'hold the line' talk, and then fucking off when he got the chance. He was a voice of hope for many, and if he sold out to escape, then he's a twat. Let's see if the story behind his 'escape' comes out.

Australia is fucked, violently in every orifice.

1 minute ago, Athenry04 said:

if he sold out to escape, then he's a twat. Let's see if the story behind his 'escape' comes out.

Just watched his latest video, he seems to have got an exemption to leave on business grounds. I don't think he sold out at all just was time to leave ,he said he had some warning shots. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Just watched his latest video, he seems to have got an exemption to leave on business grounds. I don't think he sold out at all just was time to leave ,he said he had some warning shots. 

Cheers pal, gonna watch now. Wouldn't surprise me if he attracted a fair bit of attention. Business trips would need a PCR though I'm guessing at the least.

An Alternative Idea. Is it possible that they released covid 19 as a depopulation method but it failed in its kill rate so they faked the figures and implemented an early vaccination in order to destroy natural immunity?

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

An Alternative Idea. Is it possible that they released covid 19 as a depopulation method but it failed in its kill rate so they faked the figures and implemented an early vaccination in order to destroy natural immunity?

If the elites wanted to fully depopulate they could use any number of germ warfare weapons. Sarin,smallpox,anthrax etc.

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

If the elites wanted to fully depopulate they could use any number of germ warfare weapons. Sarin,smallpox,anthrax etc.

So is it just about money then? Also I didn't think germ warfare weapons were airborne

59 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yes in all fairness to Max he was being hunted down and boxed into a corner by the Aussie Authorities, having his bank account frozen and police harassing him with letters to, "come down to the station and have a chat with us" 

1 hour ago, epsom said:

HOW TO REFUSE VACCINE MANDATES

Adapt to your own personal situation.

You have to internalize the fact that everything in society operates under commercial principles, meaning everything is an offer. A mandate is only a mandate unless the presumption is rebutted, your assent is consent in this system. You have to give notice and you have unlimited right to contract.

If you’re working a job or at a university laying on the pressure, you have a very small chance of being successful through non compliance, which is simply going to put you in legal default and dishonour. You must first notice them through an affidavit simply stating your body is your property, you do not consent to any vaccines, no authority has access or presumption to force any medical procedure on you.

Very important, offer them conditional acceptance if they will first assume all financial liability for any damages caused by vaccines. This puts you in honour and passes the buck to them. They cannot contract unilaterally.

Include a notice of deprivation of rights under colour of law. There are serious criminal offenses for this violation and every government is operating under colour of law.

An affidavit is required for any lawsuit so you already have that taken care of, it’s a serious document any company will have to take pause. plus a notice already puts you in a superior position if things have to get litigious, you’re in honour, they are not if they ignored your reasonable notice putting them in liability if they try to fire or expel you. You don’t need an exemption you need to get a confidentiality agreement with them, a contract.

Always hold your position.

YOU SEND
ADAPT TO OWN PERSONAL SITUATION

I conditionally accept that you have the right to mandate COVID-19 ‘vaccinations’ for all your staff, PROVIDED you deliver to me the following:

1) Material evidence, not hearsay or opinion, which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the COVID ‘vaccines’ are incapable of harming me.
2) Material evidence, not hearsay or opinion, which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the COVID ‘vaccines’ have undergone rigorous double-blind placebo safety studies.
3) Material evidence, not hearsay or opinion, which proves beyond reasonable doubt that I will not die, suffer or develop any adverse reactions including, but not limited to, neurological problems, blood clots, blindness, nerve damage, deafness, autoimmune disease, anaphylaxis, anaphylactoid reactions, allergies, fertility complications, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, etc and/or suffer any other form of harm, complication, or die as a result of or because of being injected with any COVID-19 ‘vaccine’.
4) Material evidence, not hearsay or opinion, which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the COVID ‘vaccines’ approved for emergency use by the MHRA provide immunity from either SARS-COV-2 or COVID-19.
5) Material evidence, not hearsay or opinion, which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the care home has sought legal advice on whether it is lawful to mandate the ‘vaccination’ of your staff and that you have performed an appropriate risk assessment.
6) Material evidence, not hearsay or opinion, which proves beyond reasonable doubt that you have employed the Precautionary Principle when deciding whether or not to ‘vaccinate’ staff at the care home.
7) Material evidence, not hearsay or opinion, which proves beyond reasonable doubt that you have informed your public indemnity insurers if there is any possibility that serious or fatal ‘vaccine’ adverse events might ensue upon ‘vaccination’ of myself or any other staff, in which case you would be liable for gross negligence and perhaps even manslaughter."

THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE WHAT YOU ASK FOR----THEREFORE--DO THE FOLLOWING:

Please be advised that your silence on this very serious matter has given rise, by TACIT PROCURATION, to your agreement that:...... . 

1) There is no material evidence which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the COVID ‘vaccines’ are incapable of harming me.
2) There is no material evidence which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the COVID ‘vaccines’ have undergone rigorous double-blind placebo safety studies.
3) There is no independent material evidence which proves beyond reasonable doubt that I will not die, suffer or develop any adverse reactions including, but not limited to, neurological problems, blood clots, blindness, nerve damage, deafness, autoimmune disease, anaphylaxis, anaphylactoid reactions, allergies, fertility complications, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, etc and/or suffer any other form of harm, complication, or die as a result of or because of being injected with any COVID-19 ‘vaccine’.
4) There is no material evidence which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the COVID ‘vaccines’ approved for emergency use by the MHRA provide immunity from either SARS-COV-2 or COVID-19.
5) There is no material evidence which proves beyond reasonable doubt that that the care home has sought legal advice on whether it is lawful to mandate the ‘vaccination’ of your staff and that you have performed an appropriate risk assessment.
6) There is no material evidence which proves beyond reasonable doubt that you have employed the Precautionary Principle when deciding whether or not to ‘vaccinate’ children at the care home.
7) There is no material evidence which proves beyond reasonable doubt that you have informed your public indemnity insurers that there is any possibility that serious or fatal ‘vaccine’ adverse events might ensue upon ‘vaccination’ of my child, in which case you would be liable for gross negligence and perhaps even manslaughter." .I will also be holding you jointly and severally liable for any and all civil damages claims, in the event I comply with such a mandate under protect and duress for the sole purpose of if I suffer any injury or harm as a result.

In sincerity and honour, without ill will, frivolity or vexation.

***Note---this was for care homes----but you can adapt it for your own personal situation.

Not enough likes or thanks available to give for this. As you say, this kind of thing could be necessary for all types of situations in future, beyond its original purpose.

2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

I had a moment where I wondered why I was mocking Max here but you explained it succinctly. I'll watch the video now. I'm just a guy that cringes at 50% of my posts due to excessive alcohol intake certainly nobody who expects others to follow, but if Max really had a backbone he'd be going nowhere am I wrong? I won't be going anywhere, and what will come will come.

I wish you wouldn’t ‘cringe’ at any of your posts mate; say what you feel; we all should be able to do that, alcohol on board or sober, without comeback; in a perfect world hey?🙃

I agree with you re Igan; but I didn’t watch his video and I won’t be watching anymore; imo, he’s not worth it now.

He’ll be living the high life with Berwick now - and if you’ve watched Berwicks vids, you’ll know he certainly does that.

Which bothers me not at all - talking about Berwick here, not Igan.

Berwick makes no apologies for what he is/does; he gets the news out there but doesn’t pretend to be the ‘all knowing messiah’.

I’ll be going nowhere either; I’ll stand with my fellow ‘dissidents’ til the end.

2 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

I literally have no fucking idea how he got out of QLD, the border is closed, and he'd defo have to sucumb to some form of testing or jab to get out officially.  Unless he received some sort of threat from the dibble/authorities, I don't get his 'hold the line' talk, and then fucking off when he got the chance. He was a voice of hope for many, and if he sold out to escape, then he's a twat. Let's see if the story behind his 'escape' comes out.

Amen to everything you wrote.

I can only surmise that Berwick got him out somehow; he’s loaded and we know money can buy just about anything.

What amazed me was the encouraging comments on that vid though; ‘good for you Max’, ‘stay safe Max’ blah blah, when they’re the poor saps left behind while their idol will be sipping margaritas and smoking cigars with Jeff.

So much for the ‘awake’; they still have their tIn idols 🙄

Just read your reply to another poster re this.

Max hasn’t been ‘threatened’ at all; unlike the ‘ordinary’ battlers that have been beaten, imprisoned, harassed etc.

So people can make all the excuses they like for him; he’s still done a runner and living the high life while the battlers are in a living hell.

Edited by blowonthepie

53 minutes ago, soulalways said:

i want to get in contact with anti-covid folk like myself in the north east of England to meet up and get info on local protests.

are there any groups etc  ??.....all info gratefully appreciated

many thx

[email protected]

Join the White Rose. Plenty of connections in UK there:

- https://t.me/thewhiterosechat

- https://t.me/JoinTheWhiteRose

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Ween Dwijler said:

It's not my problem, mate. It's at best slightly amusing, at worst the discovery of a potential tyrant among this group. Whether his/her information is truly useful is always debatable.

I just think that everyone is doing their best to 'contribute'.

Obviously I may not be the best researcher in the forum but I do offer some amusement from time to time.

Anyway, it's not a competition. If everyone was the same, it would  be so boring. Just like the way the elites want us to be....like AI. It comes with the territory. We've been infiltrated and it comes as a natural expectation that newbies need to prove themselves.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

I would say everything went as planned since patents were submitted years ago and not after the convid plandemic breakout. They also have plans for the unvaxed, you can put money on that...

Their plan is to tiptoe their way to full control of planet earth and it is a war of biblical proportion without firing a single bullet (so far). The worst is still to come and then bullets will be used. 

I went to a sporting goods store 2 days ago to buy bullets for hunting and the shelves were almost empty. Yeah, delivery problems my ass...

We haven't seen half of what they're capable of and how far they're willing to carry this on. 

I already hear on the news (in Canada) the scare about how bad the internet hacking is during this plandemic 😳 so with time again the brainwashed will believe the official narrative when they shut down the internet to the general public saying it was done by big hackers from nowhere land. It's all in the books already and going as per their little exercise in 2019 called Event 201.

Why is the price of fuel going up steady? All goods are transported by trucks so the truck companies have to pass the bill on to the consumers to survive so the price on every item purchased from anywhere will increase dramatically thus crashing the economy. It is not caused by a shortage of drivers, just another propaganda.

They have always told us in advance their next move so anyone with opened eyes and ears can predict the near future.

For the unvaxed it is an all out war worth dying for or else, internment camps...

As the saying goes: Buckle up buttercup.

Edited by wideawake
added a sentenced

5 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Pay some money to fishermen and migrate to the next island where you can say goodbye to Australia. OR hire a private jet, pay him some hush money and make sure he's not vaxxed, you don't want him drop dead in mid air.....

Someone said it's 2K per hour.

Edited by DaleP

12 hours ago, Ween Dwijler said:

OK, so it's a rinse and repeat operation. But, do you think there is a viable solution to stop this? Can we stop it by meticulously posting all the news we can dig up here, a forum in the virtual world? Or are there people here with truly good and working ideas to stop it?

Are you a part of the rinse and repeat operation? Have you come to 'clean the forum'? Your ava, assassination mops seem to suggest.

Anyway, I think there will be something coming up shortly and they are taking the position for this event or something rather. There will be secret coming out at the beginning of November.