Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

L M F A O !

 

Injection Spiking

 

On tv tonight was a young lass who had been injection spiked in a nightclub.

 

One interviewee said, 'It's one thing having your drink spiked, but having something injected into you that you don't know what it is, ... anything could happen to you, ... it's terrifying.'

 

No shit, Sherlock! Join the billions of others worldwide who have had unidentified shit pumped into them!

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, everyone brings something to the table. If someone has knowledge and expertise in one area, and someone else provides another angle, I appreciate them all equally. It's all part of the same battle against a common enemy (and I'll call them that because this is effectively a war being waged upon the public).

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, everyone brings something to the table. If someone has knowledge and expertise in one area, and someone else provides another angle, I appreciate them all equally. It's all part of the same battle against a common enemy (and I'll call them that because this is effectively a war being waged upon the public).

 

Exactly, nobody should want to stop anyone posting what they feel is informative, nobody has all the answers because nobody has all the information. Apart from we know we are dealing with a globalist cartel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Of course it is not affective. That's a psychological term. We're talking about effective or effectiveness. The 95% effectiveness was bolstered by the manufacturers in a relatively short termed clinical trial sequence (actually only the phase II). Real life effectiveness seems to be much lower, and to the extent of a new variant it is even suggested that the effectiveness is more in the range of 50-60%.

 

Also note, that the booster jab is exactly the same composition as the one used for the Alpha and beta variants. So, if the Delta variant is a mutation as suggested, and its resistance to the vaccine is improved, the booster jab is pretty much useless.

 

You've got that all wrong.

 

The manufacturers are only quoting RELATIVE efficacy, when they should be quoting ABSOLUTELY efficacy, which is a factor of 10 or more LESS.

 

More smoke and fucking mirrors!

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, everyone brings something to the table. If someone has knowledge and expertise in one area, and someone else provides another angle, I appreciate them all equally. It's all part of the same battle against a common enemy (and I'll call them that because this is effectively a war being waged upon the public).

 

I wouldn't call it a war. More a continuation of a process that is already running for millennia. With the difference of today being that we the people now have the internet to our disposal, so we can inform and organize ourselves to stop these tyrants.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

You've got that all wrong.

 

The manufacturers are only quoting RELATIVE efficacy, when they should be quoting ABSOLUTELY efficacy, which is a factor of 10 or more LESS.

 

More smoke and fucking mirrors!

 

 

 

If you read the reports of Pfizer (phase II), for example, there is a lot of juggling in it about the terms "effectiveness" and "efficacy".

 

Wkipedia:

"Efficacy is the ability to perform a task to a satisfactory or expected degree. The word comes from the same roots as effectiveness, and it has often been used synonymously, although in pharmacology a distinction is now often made between efficacy and effectiveness."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

They've waged war on us before, many times. But always with a bogeyman figure (or nation) as the focal point. Now it's an invented pandemic. Same MO but without the mess of soldiers, tanks, planes and bombs.

 

You mean this?

 

 

Nuclear.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They've waged war on us before, many times. But always with a bogeyman figure (or nation) as the focal point. Now it's an invented pandemic. Same MO but without the mess of soldiers, tanks, planes and bombs.

They don't need anything but constant fear weaponised money and weaponised science.

Edited by Sheepy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Seeing as these new 'pills' are deemed 'effective', does it mean those who take em! but not the vax will be treated as vaxxed when it comes to vax passports? Oh what a tangled web we weave . . .

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-uk-strikes-deals-for-two-antiviral-drugs-to-help-combat-coronavirus-surge-this-winter-12439406

I think they will use them on vaccinated to cure their covid ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

I think they will use them on vaccinated to cure their covid ;)

Hehehe 😂 The Russians already jumped into a new market. Making a drug to counter the cytokine storm that might start after receiving the jab. Oh, those Russians.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is horrendous! ...

Child deaths are 52% higher than the 5-year-average since they were offered the Covid-19 vaccine, after previously being 14% down according to ONS data

New data published by the Office for National Statistics has revealed that the number of children to have died since Chris Whitty advised the Government they should be offered the Covid-19 vaccine is 52% higher than the five-year-average, after previously being 14% down on the five-year-average up until the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation being overruled.

 

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/20/child-deaths-are-52-percent-higher-since-they-were-offered-the-covid-19-vaccine/

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Pabloisawake said:

There is no HIV. All a scam. The proteins measured are NATIVE to the body. One can not be given AIDS, which is really parasite infection and malnutrition..

But I bet the vaccine can give you acquired immune deficiency syndrome - artificially made as a bioweapon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Wonder if Sajid Javid's 5pm 'conference' will reiterate his July shout for 'Covid' to be treated like flu?

 

 

 

Well he did announce a new pill 💊 

 

May be it's the kill pill?

 

Natural selection from Covid plus vaccine mean those that get ill are weaker and rush for the pill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

people now have the internet to our disposal, so we can inform and organize ourselves to stop these tyrants.

Unfortunately the internet is under the elites control except the dark web but Tor is nsa funded. The whole internet is of military origin and www created by CERN. The deep state monitor the internet constantly and any site that posts information that is too sensitive is hacked and DOS attacked. Those able to sustain such an attack are framed and arrested see Julian Assange. Discussions like these are allowed to happen because they are marginalised areas of the web. Try starting a Twitter/Facebook page or Youtube channel with this information and see how quickly its shut down. Marginalised areas of the web also present a excellent source for targeting individuals. 

 

Alphabet (Google/Youtube/Chrome/Android) actively censors the web and buries or bans information it does not want the public to see. Bing is owned by Gates. DuckDuckGo uses Bing data. Yandex is Russian Owned and Baidu Chinese Owned. All other search was shut down. Your Iphone or Smartphone is a spy device, your intel powered computer contains an NSA backdoor.

 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this forum is hacked again in the near future.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

This is horrendous! ...

Child deaths are 52% higher than the 5-year-average since they were offered the Covid-19 vaccine, after previously being 14% down according to ONS data

New data published by the Office for National Statistics has revealed that the number of children to have died since Chris Whitty advised the Government they should be offered the Covid-19 vaccine is 52% higher than the five-year-average, after previously being 14% down on the five-year-average up until the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation being overruled.

 

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/20/child-deaths-are-52-percent-higher-since-they-were-offered-the-covid-19-vaccine/

 

 

 

 

 

52% increase is fucking massive.

Why will the sheep not wake up??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Unfortunately the internet is under the elites control except the dark web but Tor is nsa funded. The whole internet is of military origin and www created by CERN. The deep state monitor the internet constantly and any site that posts information that is too sensitive is hacked and DOS attacked. Those able to sustain such an attack are framed and arrested see Julian Assange. Discussions like these are allowed to happen because they are marginalised areas of the web. Try starting a Twitter/Facebook page or Youtube channel with this information and see how quickly its shut down. Marginalised areas of the web also present a excellent source for targeting individuals. 

 

Alphabet (Google/Youtube/Chrome/Android) actively censors the web and buries or bans information it does not want the public to see. Bing is owned by Gates. DuckDuckGo uses Bing data. Yandex is Russian Owned and Baidu Chinese Owned. All other search was shut down. Your Iphone or Smartphone is a spy device, your intel powered computer contains an NSA backdoor.

 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this forum is hacked again in the near future.

Tell me something new. Already got banned from Twitter last year, because of too critical postings. FB is squeezing me now and will probably ban me soon, too. I made myself a nice medal of honor. Share it if you like. But you know there are many ways to circumvent that stuff. And the Intel backdoor can be disabled on deep bios level. There's a trick for that.

Medal of Honor Twitter.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...