Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Seeing as these new 'pills' are deemed 'effective', does it mean those who take em! but not the vax will be treated as vaxxed when it comes to vax passports? Oh what a tangled web we weave . . .

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-uk-strikes-deals-for-two-antiviral-drugs-to-help-combat-coronavirus-surge-this-winter-12439406

I think they will use them on vaccinated to cure their covid ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is horrendous! ...

Child deaths are 52% higher than the 5-year-average since they were offered the Covid-19 vaccine, after previously being 14% down according to ONS data

New data published by the Office for National Statistics has revealed that the number of children to have died since Chris Whitty advised the Government they should be offered the Covid-19 vaccine is 52% higher than the five-year-average, after previously being 14% down on the five-year-average up until the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation being overruled.

 

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/20/child-deaths-are-52-percent-higher-since-they-were-offered-the-covid-19-vaccine/

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Pabloisawake said:

There is no HIV. All a scam. The proteins measured are NATIVE to the body. One can not be given AIDS, which is really parasite infection and malnutrition..

But I bet the vaccine can give you acquired immune deficiency syndrome - artificially made as a bioweapon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Wonder if Sajid Javid's 5pm 'conference' will reiterate his July shout for 'Covid' to be treated like flu?

 

 

 

Well he did announce a new pill ūüí䬆

 

May be it's the kill pill?

 

Natural selection from Covid plus vaccine mean those that get ill are weaker and rush for the pill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

people now have the internet to our disposal, so we can inform and organize ourselves to stop these tyrants.

Unfortunately the internet is under the elites control except the dark web but Tor is nsa funded. The whole internet is of military origin and www created by CERN. The deep state monitor the internet constantly and any site that posts information that is too sensitive is hacked and DOS attacked. Those able to sustain such an attack are framed and arrested see Julian Assange. Discussions like these are allowed to happen because they are marginalised areas of the web. Try starting a Twitter/Facebook page or Youtube channel with this information and see how quickly its shut down. Marginalised areas of the web also present a excellent source for targeting individuals. 

 

Alphabet (Google/Youtube/Chrome/Android) actively censors the web and buries or bans information it does not want the public to see. Bing is owned by Gates. DuckDuckGo uses Bing data. Yandex is Russian Owned and Baidu Chinese Owned. All other search was shut down. Your Iphone or Smartphone is a spy device, your intel powered computer contains an NSA backdoor.

 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this forum is hacked again in the near future.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

This is horrendous! ...

Child deaths are 52% higher than the 5-year-average since they were offered the Covid-19 vaccine, after previously being 14% down according to ONS data

New data published by the Office for National Statistics has revealed that the number of children to have died since Chris Whitty advised the Government they should be offered the Covid-19 vaccine is 52% higher than the five-year-average, after previously being 14% down on the five-year-average up until the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation being overruled.

 

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/20/child-deaths-are-52-percent-higher-since-they-were-offered-the-covid-19-vaccine/

 

 

 

 

 

52% increase is fucking massive.

Why will the sheep not wake up??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Unfortunately the internet is under the elites control except the dark web but Tor is nsa funded. The whole internet is of military origin and www created by CERN. The deep state monitor the internet constantly and any site that posts information that is too sensitive is hacked and DOS attacked. Those able to sustain such an attack are framed and arrested see Julian Assange. Discussions like these are allowed to happen because they are marginalised areas of the web. Try starting a Twitter/Facebook page or Youtube channel with this information and see how quickly its shut down. Marginalised areas of the web also present a excellent source for targeting individuals. 

 

Alphabet (Google/Youtube/Chrome/Android) actively censors the web and buries or bans information it does not want the public to see. Bing is owned by Gates. DuckDuckGo uses Bing data. Yandex is Russian Owned and Baidu Chinese Owned. All other search was shut down. Your Iphone or Smartphone is a spy device, your intel powered computer contains an NSA backdoor.

 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this forum is hacked again in the near future.

Tell me something new. Already got banned from Twitter last year, because of too critical postings. FB is squeezing me now and will probably ban me soon, too. I made myself a nice medal of honor. Share it if you like. But you know there are many ways to circumvent that stuff. And the Intel backdoor can be disabled on deep bios level. There's a trick for that.

Medal of Honor Twitter.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Tell me something new. Already got banned from Twitter last year, because of too critical postings. FB is squeezing me now and will probably ban me soon, too. I made myself a nice medal of honor. Share it if you like. But you know there are many ways to circumvent that stuff. And the Intel backdoor can be disabled on deep bios level. There's a trick for that.

Medal of Honor Twitter.jpg

Looks a lot like the Star of Moloch.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Hehehe ūüėā The Russians already jumped into a new market. Making a drug to counter the cytokine storm that might start after receiving the jab. Oh, those Russians.

 

Why is a cytokine storm, caused by vaccinations and the victims being given more drugs on top of that funny?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

And the Intel backdoor can be disabled on deep bios level. There's a trick for that

You are obviously well informed. The intel chip is the backdoor. Any company that has tried to create there own chip was put out of business. Apple only revived after agreeing intel. Intel Inside = Intelligence Inside - There laughing at us. If you can verify your bios hack work please share, also remember to check your operating system. Obviously win and ios is spyware, linux not sure about. 

 

Some years ago I went through the process of shutting ports, many open ports on your computer have no recorded information online. Anyway I found one port that when I checked was being monitored in Washington DC. So I pinged their IP and they fried my computer.

 

Anyway sorry getting well off topic. The thing to remember is everything is being monitored so no matter how bad it gets remember to only promote non-violent noncooperation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Diesel said:

. So I pinged their IP and they fried my computer.

They couldn't fry your computer without either access to the operating system which they openly admit after it was pointed out they use backdoors which was written in,, the intel chip makes no difference it is access to the bios that counts, which no computer can run without. It is much easier with UEFI bios because the operating system has direct access. 

Edited by Sheepy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

You are obviously well informed. The intel chip is the backdoor. Any company that has tried to create there own chip was put out of business. Apple only revived after agreeing intel. Intel Inside = Intelligence Inside - There laughing at us. If you can verify your bios hack work please share, also remember to check your operating system. Obviously win and ios is spyware, linux not sure about. 

 

Some years ago I went through the process of shutting ports, many open ports on your computer have no recorded information online. Anyway I found one port that when I checked was being monitored in Washington DC. So I pinged their IP and they fried my computer.

 

Anyway sorry getting well off topic. The thing to remember is everything is being monitored so no matter how bad it gets remember to only promote non-violent noncooperation.

Of course, non-violent is the way to go. It worked for Ghandi, so can work for us too. Disabling the backdoor is quite a complicated process, not just some clicking. You also need a program for it, and it is not without risk. You do it wrong, it'll fry the chip and that's it. I will try to find the instructions for it (never thought about saving it at the time, stupid me) and post them here (or the link). Give me some time, please.

 

If I want to go dark, I'm using Kali linux with proxychains, MAC randomisation, IP spoofing and some other tricks, not VPN neither Tor. You can test you're visibility in many ways on the web. Lots of tools for it. It will take some study and practice, but it is doable. But 100% invisibility is practically impossible. However, close to 100 is achievable. If the NSA can do it, you can do it too.

 

MacOs is based on linux, so with some tweaking, a MacBook or iMac can be be made pretty much stealth. Most ports on a Mac are standard closed, so goes for linux. You'll have to set them to open by hand.

 

We're not the only ones off topic, so not worried about that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

My passport needs renewed. There was an issue with the online application system so I called the British Embassy in DC and managed to reach a human. I asked whether I need the clot shot in order to renew and was told 'not at this time.' I asked if their are plans afoot to introduce such a measure and was told I should renew as soon as possible. Take this for what it's worth.

Can't see them not using it (the passport) as a 'booster' to the total control mechanism planned for us,they already have an rfid chip and antenna in .Would be very interesting to know exactly how much data a passport can store,i know mine has,or links to, my complete journey history going back over 20 years so what the actual capabilities are is anyones guess,and as you can imagine the actual information regarding the technical aspects of the 'digital passport' ar extremely hard,if not impossible to come by

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...