Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Talking of missing posters.  Where is Yasmina?  Not seen  since August.

I had a text from her the other day promoting something (sent en mass) so i dont think shes been gulaged.

• Like 1

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/covid-cases-uk-100000-daily-sajid-javid-press-conference-1260081?ITO=newsnow

“We’ve got the jabs, we just need the arms to put them in.” (the first 2 didn't work, so you need a third)

Mr Javid said the new variant of Delta, AY.4.2 was “spreading” although it was not known whether it would become the dominant variant.

Edited by campanar

This study is being "promoted" as being proof that Ivermectin is not working. The devil, as always, is in the details. The study was using patients that were already positive for Covid and hospitalized. It is well known, that the effectiveness of IVM as treatment for Covid is much lower than as prophylaxis. The earlier posted meta analysis show that as a prophylaxis IVM has an effectiveness of 85-86%. This is only 10% less than that of the vaccines. But, the risks with IVM are negligible, while the VAERS database in the US shows over 6,000 deaths already from the vaccines. Not even mentioning the over 700K severe side effects reported in the same VAERS database.

In other words: how to manipulate science to make it look the way you want it.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00239-X/fulltext

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

This study is being "promoted" as being proof that Ivermectin is not working. The devil, as always, is in the details. The study was using patients that were already positive for Covid and hospitalized. It is well known, that the effectiveness of IVM as treatment for Covid is much lower than as prophylaxis. The earlier posted meta analysis show that as a prophylaxis IVM has an effectiveness of 85-86%. This is only 10% less than that of the vaccines. But, the risks with IVM are negligible, while the VAERS database in the US shows over 6,000 deaths already from the vaccines. Not even mentioning the over 700K severe side effects reported in the same VAERS database.

In other words: how to manipulate science to make it look the way you want it.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00239-X/fulltext

I can't see any effectiveness of this 'vaccine' since there are more dead bodies than same time last year and over 82% adults are poisoned. What math did they used to count this effectiveness? 

Edited by Human10
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I can't see any effectiveness of this 'vaccine' since there are more dead bodies than same time last year and over 82% adults are poisoned. What math did they used to count this effectiveness? 

its not affective and javid is now promoting merks and pfizers anti virals

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Well, yeah. Real life observations indeed show that the bodies keep piling up, not withstanding the increasing rate of vaccination. Also, over 6,000 deaths as a result of vaccination would normally be reason to immediately pull the products of the market. I didn't research the exact percentages of deaths used as criteria for a pull, yet. But over 6K is a lot already. This is only the US counted. It's more if other countries are included.

My passport needs renewed. There was an issue with the online application system so I called the British Embassy in DC and managed to reach a human. I asked whether I need the clot shot in order to renew and was told 'not at this time.' I asked if their are plans afoot to introduce such a measure and was told I should renew as soon as possible. Take this for what it's worth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

its not affective and javid is now promoting merks and pfizers anti virals

Of course it is not affective. That's a psychological term. We're talking about effective or effectiveness. The 95% effectiveness was bolstered by the manufacturers in a relatively short termed clinical trial sequence (actually only the phase II). Real life effectiveness seems to be much lower, and to the extent of a new variant it is even suggested that the effectiveness is more in the range of 50-60%.

Also note, that the booster jab is exactly the same composition as the one used for the Alpha and beta variants. So, if the Delta variant is a mutation as suggested, and its resistance to the vaccine is improved, the booster jab is pretty much useless.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

My passport needs renewed. There was an issue with the online application system so I called the British Embassy in DC and managed to reach a human. I asked whether I need the clot shot in order to renew and was told 'not at this time.' I asked if their are plans afoot to introduce such a measure and was told I should renew as soon as possible. Take this for what it's worth.

You have friendlies at the embassy!

1 hour ago, Ween Dwijler said:

OK, so it's a rinse and repeat operation. But, do you think there is a viable solution to stop this? Can we stop it by meticulously posting all the news we can dig up here, a forum in the virtual world? Or are there people here with truly good and working ideas to stop it?

Apologies for not being one of those with truly good and working ideas.

Ignore me while I continue posting reminders of the never-ending shitshow and how they have gone about forever dangling the carrot in front of people that somehow always remains out of reach. The actions people are forced to take do not result in the outcomes they were promised. I think it's important to continually focus on this. Because each time they force something on us, the stakes will be raised (in terms of the risk to our freedoms, health and our lives) but the outcomes will never be those they promise.

If that's not deemed worthwhile enough for you, then other forum posters are available!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ween Dwijler said:

Of course it is not affective. That's a psychological term. We're talking about effective or effectiveness. The 95% effectiveness was bolstered by the manufacturers in a relatively short termed clinical trial sequence (actually only the phase II). Real life effectiveness seems to be much lower, and to the extent of a new variant it is even suggested that the effectiveness is more in the range of 50-60%.

Also note, that the booster jab is exactly the same composition as the one used for the Alpha and beta variants. So, if the Delta variant is a mutation as suggested, and its resistance to the vaccine is improved, the booster jab is pretty much useless.

All the jabs are useless and dangerous, as there is no virus, and there is no 'mutation' or 'variant'.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Apologies for not being one of those with truly good and working ideas.

Ignore me while I continue posting reminders of the never-ending shitshow and how they have gone about forever dangling the carrot in front of people that somehow always remains out of reach. The actions people are forced to take do not result in the outcomes they were promised. I think it's important to continually focus on this. Because each time they force something on us, the stakes will be raised (in terms of the risk to our freedoms, health and our lives) but the outcomes will never be those they promise.

If that's not deemed worthwhile enough for you, then other forum posters are available!

Please, do me a favor and try not to be so touchy. And certainly no need for making apologies for not having ideas, at the moment! Because that can change anytime. Have some faith in your abilities. Signaling, as you do, is also a necessity in this battle for freedom. And I will for sure take that serious and thank you for keeping that alive.

Having said that, I personally like to find solutions for problems instead of ruminating them. So, we're both worthy to keep working together towards a better future.