Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Just now, Seeker said:

@Comedy Time I’m only giving you the satisfaction of this one reply. Here is a video from Dr Tim O’Shae who explains why the tests do not work 

Thank you for your repeated unsatisfying reply. May I ask you for one more reply? Please?

He is a doctor. In what field is he in?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

None of that is out of the question. However, a pandemic has been inevitable for some considerable time and the readiness of the World to contain anything like it was somewhat shite.

Is it out of the realms of possibility that such a simulation was long overdue, or that there IS a nasty virus and the incompetence levels are close to what was expected from unpreparedness?

Well that is indeed possible, but I just think it is highly suspect that this 'simulation' was carried out in October 2019, which then became a 'reality' just a couple of months later.

Just a coincidence, nothing to see here... 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Well that is indeed possible, but I just think it is highly suspect that this 'simulation' was carried out in October 2019, which then became a 'reality' just a couple of months later.

Kary Mullis dying in August 2019 is another ‘coincidence’ too

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Yeah, so why publish details about it? 

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Kary Mullis dying in August 2019 is another ‘coincidence’ too

Hardly, he developed the test you are all claiming is crap, so he had no chance to defend himself. He was 75, so hardly a bad innings.

Just now, Morpheus said:

🤣 it amuses me that half of the DI forum are attempting to convince 1 person that something isn't right here. You couldn't make it up. 

Oh come on. The guests. Think of the guests. It's hardly half of you and what is it you are trying to convince me of?

Some of you think it's caused by 5G, some of you think it is completely faked and some think it is real but an opportunistic moment to usher in draconian measures. 

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i can see where this is going.

bill gates c++ programmer

elon musk c++ programmer

Can you really? If I posted a report by a psychiatrist who was commenting on viruses would that work for you?

3 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Currently watching this Channel 4 Divided Britain Corona thing,   we're all fucked. Thats it. People actually want to be locked down again. Un-be-fcking-leivable.

Psychological warfare. I suspected this would be the case.

Please add your comments and observations on this 'debate' here:

41 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Compartmentalisation in this context is like where even the president or prime minister is convinced of the mainstream narrative that is found in the media propaganda. If the president is none the wiser then we can assume the majority of the people who are enacting out their orders are none the wiser as well.

Here in the UK, even our own Prime Minister Boris Johnson doesn't seem to understand the rules that he is imposing on everyone else.

Because he's not the one making up these rules and restrictions, he's just doing as he is told - sorry, 'advised' - by the unelected 'experts' and 'advisors' such as Whitty and Vallance, who themselves are in the pockets of the likes of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and World Health Organisation.

The technocracy is already here, we just don't seem to know it yet.

20 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

He is a doctor. In what field is he in?

How about Dr. Margareta Griesz Brisson or Dr. Dolores Cahill?

Can you discredit them? (before they refuted the current main stream agenda they were very well thought of)

How many should I give to you??

What would show it to you which is not main stream???

I guess nothing will!

I have so very many doctors stating that this is bullshit but I see that you will not allow the thoughts into your mind.

That is a shame to me.

When I get asked now "Why do you not wear a mask?"

I just say "Because I don't own a television set!"

The look in their eyes is fascinating to say the least and they all go quiet.

Without the massive promotion via the media, there is no pandemic.

There is the normal corona virus which includes many mutations but tuberculosis is far more infectious and killed many more last year (if you believe in the virus concept)

I hate to hear on the radio, "Protect yourself from corona virus", yer like stop the sodding common cold.

It is a marketed promotion of a twisted normal flu. Nothing more but as Kill Gates stated:

"The next one WILL get their attention"

and they will love him for it as they die.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Can you really? If I posted a report by a psychiatrist who was commenting on viruses would that work for you?

are you already standing in the queue for the bill gates vaccine?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

@Comedy Time please change your user name. Clearly humour is not one of your strong points. Clearly I'm exaggerating to make a humorous remark and clearly what I have said has gone over your head. 👍🏻

Just answer the reply. I get quite a few remarks that are sarcastic and worse, so forgive me for not guffawing at your attempt at humour.

49 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

🤣 it amuses me that half of the DI forum are attempting to convince 1 person that something isn't right here. You couldn't make it up. 

I have the users comedy time and messenger on ignore......don't tell me the former is still getting responses to his obvious trolling.

9 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Just answer the reply. I get quite a few remarks that are sarcastic and worse, so forgive me for not guffawing at your attempt at humour.

There was nothing to reply to. I said I was exaggerating to make a humorous remark. So there's nothing to answer to because I'm being sarcastic. 

22 minutes ago, lake said:

How about Dr. Margareta Griesz Brisson or Dr. Dolores Cahill?

Can you discredit them? (before they refuted the current main stream agenda they were very well thought of)

How many should I give to you??

They aren't completely unqualified like a frickin' chiropractor!!

First one anti-mask? Second one says immunity after 10 days from a real covid19 virus?

What's to discredit? How many shall I give YOU?

What would show it to you which is not main stream??? I guess nothing will! 

I have so very many doctors stating that this is bullshit but I see that you will not allow the thoughts into your mind.

That is a shame to me.

I guess no number of doctors taking the opposite stance will convince you! Many things you have stated on other topics are "a shame" to me.

Without the massive promotion via the media, there is no pandemic.

Ok. So the bloke standing on the railway track with headphones on and a blindfold....to him there is no passenger train bearing down on him at 100mph.

It is a marketed promotion of a twisted normal flu. Nothing more but as Kill Gates stated:

"The next one WILL get their attention"

and they will love him for it as they die.

Yes, but consider this. A real pandemic would do just that and it was as inevitable as Christmas. 

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I have the users comedy time and messenger on ignore......don't tell me the former is still getting responses to his obvious trolling.

I don't do ignoring because it means you concede defeat. At the end of the day, neither of us have been unpleasant to each other and we are conversing to what appears to be equal terms.