Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just been reading some of his takes. Another bloody weirdo that doesn't understand that Churchill and Boris are cut from the same cloth, and he thinks Farage is some kind of Fascist. 🤦‍♂️

but..but.. PHD!!!!!!

Don't you understand he's learned in psychology!!! and science fiction!😆 - Fact! High Quality, fair and inclusive, even! FACT!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yeah so this is totally true - I just tried it..

Official Canadian Govt website - Canada.ca - advertising for business' that can supply grenades and teargas to support the govts response to COVID19 in March 2016!

https://www.canada.ca/en/sr/srb.html?cdn=canada&st=s&num=10&langs=en&st1rt=1&s5bm3ts21rch=x&q=grenades+and+tear+gas&wb-srch-sub=

image.png.63f2c7b6a4358005d72c30da5a6b6c42.png

inactive when you click on the add but same date, same reference code.

image.png.b0030dc9495604fb08dedcde746057ea.png

As per the comments, it could be a code glitch and also apparently works if you input rocket launchers. I don't understand all that website development stuff in the slightest, so will watch the thread in the hope that somebody can explain what's happening.

18 minutes ago, Gameisup said:

Taking responsibility for one self. Mind-blowing

but everyone ELSE is selfish... we must not forget this... say it with me again 10 x - WE are the selfless ones.. for the greater good, comrade! never forget...

image.jpeg.933bccc5af017147ee4c7afcbc9d0d3e.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saved said:

As per the comments, it could be a code glitch and also apparently works if you input rocket launchers. I don't understand all that website development stuff in the slightest, so will watch the thread in the hope that somebody can explain what's happening.

weird..only seems to be ammunition -- bullets &  rocket launchers! lol

Some still 'active' from pre-2020 for their Mounted Police etc...

Could be glitchy is true, I don't understand fully that stuff but weird it only glitches for ammos - 

23 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Here's the UK Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak announcing the G7's digital currency that "govts and central banks across the world are working together" on...

It's "safe" "energy efficient" and other 'inclusive' fluffys, but it’s the bits they omit like the govt can decide where, what and when you can access your currency and that they can stop it altogether if you, let’s say, don’t take a Govt mandated injection, say mean things on the internet about them or a 'protected group', protest at schools indoctrinating your children with satanic perversions, leave your home outside allowable hours during a climate lockdown or expend your carbon footprint allowance too fast.....

I cant remember the psychological/linguistic terminology but there's something 'programable' when brainwashing/mind controlling to use 3 word phrases; build back better, hands face space, stronger, fitter, faster, 1.2.3, 1.2.3

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

weird..only seems to be ammunition -- bullets &  rocket launchers! lol

Some still 'active' from pre-2020 for their Mounted Police etc...

Could be glitchy is true, I don't understand fully that stuff but weird it only glitches for ammos - 

Yeah, it seems to me to be too obvious a gift - as if put out there to be shared and then shot down for the purpose of discrediting legitimate finds.

I could share 1,000 truths across various platforms, be ignored (which I usually am) then share something that turns out not to be true and everybody piles in to point out that I'm sharing a lie.

The jabbered that I know are all desperate to feel safe. I don't want them to feel safe. I want them to feel increasingly unsafe, so that they don't readily get their kids and babies jabbed. 

I know that if I slip up sharing something that is false or a glitch or whatever, they will feel safe again.

7 minutes ago, Saved said:

Somebody complained about the 'starting two world wars' comment. However,

Screenshot_20211019_125836.jpg

Yeah, I noticed. Been following that tweet thread since yesterday, since it started getting ratioed hard.

Doesn't surprise me though. Most Westerners are only just starting to notice that we're occupied, but the occupation of Germany has been obvious for years.

It's probably a bait thread to be fair, so they can provoke a backlash from Germanic peoples, then point the finger at us.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, I noticed. Been following that tweet thread since yesterday, since it started getting ratioed hard.

Doesn't surprise me though. Most Westerners are only just starting to notice that we're occupied, but the occupation of Germany has been obvious for years.

It's probably a bait thread to be fair, so they can provoke a backlash from Germanic peoples, then point the finger at us.

I thought it came across as baiting as I was reading through it.