Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

First 5 minutes shows someone getting overwhelming bluetooth connections on their phone inside store?

anyone else found anything to this?

BLUETOOTH PHONES SEEM TO REVEAL THOSE VACCINATED & THOSE NOT VACCINATED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qOIa15HzjLqP/

Yes mentioned this a bit ago

I checked families phones and I reckon the NHS app when it enable low energy BT it kept BT enabled even when app disabled or deleted

But I have been curious about the body being able to generate BT signal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

so 11 year olds are given it even if they turn 12 sometime later in the year?

sue the government

reading the comments you know there is a  great big elephant in the room

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Yes mentioned this a bit ago

I checked families phones and I reckon the NHS app when it enable low energy BT it kept BT enabled even when app disabled or deleted

But I have been curious about the body being able to generate BT signal

& the dust sized rfid that is supposedly included with the clotshot ?

Edited by zarkov

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I would imagine anything is better than listening to Greta & co sing :classic_biggrin:

Haha that Greta has a cheek talking about climate change in Glasgow.

Still it's sad... probably mk ultra 

@Athenry04

Been for breakfast at local, I wanted to ask the manager about jobs, he's going to see what he can do. Says he does need some staff so 🤞might not be out of work afterall. Feeling positive though the next inevitable lockdown will see them close for a while. 

• Like 1

Hydras in the Jab

Moderna-hydra-300x166.png

JJ-hydra-242x300.png

Hydra vulgaris

Hydra-vulgaris-300x254.png

Synchronicity? 🤔

Graham Stull - The Hydra (2015)

2020. The world watches as the celebrated biologist Brian Matterosi goes on trial for his life before the International Criminal Court under draconian new powers granted by the Abuja Treaty. His crime? To engineer a virus which has swept the globe and sterilised entire populations. Is Matterosi a genius or a madman with a God complex? Only one thing is certain: he is a complicated man with a difficult past.

Nobody would acknowledge that more than Matterosi’s defence attorney, Art Blume, who is spearheading the campaign to save thescientist’s life. Prosecutor Leeton Kgabu has no such difficulty: to him Matterosi is a vicious murderer who deserves to die for his crimes against the human race. The world craves justice, and Leeton is determined it will get it. At all costs.

To Art Blume’s dismay, Brian Matterosi appears to be intent on helping Kgabu achieve his goal. What dark secrets are driving the scientist to seek his own annihilation? Is he truly the worst mass murderer of mankind or its saviour? As the trial progresses, Art discovers he is running out of time to find the truth.

25407200.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Everyone who has taken the vaccine is going to die, the vaccine contains AIDS for which there is no cure.

The vaccine manufacturers have fully admiited to this, this is the same vaccine that bill gates took all over africa and asia, and murdered millions,  the vaccine has come over here.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=86XOA5WY5HN3

Its literally impossible for it to contain AIDS

Another shameful moment for Victoria Police caught on camera. In primary school we learned about the Nazis and Communists rising to power and violently keeping their authoritarian control, and we didn't think it would ever happen again as our grandparents fought & died to stop it. That's what we were indoctrinated to believe - lulled into being soft, precious and fragile - "toxic masculinity!" In Australia (South China) they are living under a fully fledged communistic-fascistic regime. And what's scarier is they have convinced a large part of the public into thinking its all for their health and safety. Wont somebody pleeeeease think of the children!!! oh, and granny, can't forget not to kill granny. Wilful ignorance is no longer an excuse. (Soz preaching to the choir I know)

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

I had the idea that the greater mass of younger people these days are so hung up on their devices, having their noses stuck in them every chance they get that they would be pretty unaware of the severity of what is on the agenda; and that they are quite eager for the AI/trans humanism/smart cities etc crap to eventuate.

Look at the amount of ‘followers’ the likes of the Kardashians have; not to mention the millions that follow - is it ‘influencers’?  Or the millions that follow inane people online that do the most foolish things; not many working brain cells there to even care what they may inherit.

Im sure Jeff Berwick, Max Igan, Icke and the other ‘older folks who are awake’, you know, the ones that have been researching and getting this stuff out there in their dissident media, won’t take offence lol.

Imo, the ‘awake’ are spread pretty evenly over all age groups as far as I’ve seen.

Yeah, lots of people are addicted to their devices, but I'm talking about the media people consume on their devices.

Alt media definitely has more younger folks. A lot of youngsters think platforms like Facebook are mainly for old folks.

Don't get me wrong, lots of young normies still like legacy media, but if you look at the chans, also sites like Minds, and Gab, the demographics are pretty young.

There is also an inbetween, sites and apps like Banned.video, Parler, Gettr, etc, they're often considered too boomercon and too Israel focused for the more edgy youngster. I know people here don't like labels, but I'm just going off what others would call those cringe platforms.

Edit: Obviously stupid apps like TikTok are full of youngsters, but I'm not talking about normies, I'm talking about the demographics that use alt media.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

37 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Another shameful moment for Victoria Police caught on camera. In primary school we learned about the Nazis and Communists rising to power and violently keeping their authoritarian control, and we didn't think it would ever happen again as our grandparents fought & died to stop it. That's what we were indoctrinated to believe - lulled into being soft, precious and fragile - "toxic masculinity!" In Australia (South China) they are living under a fully fledged communistic-fascistic regime. And what's scarier is they have convinced a large part of the public into thinking its all for their health and safety. Wont somebody pleeeeease think of the children!!! oh, and granny, can't forget not to kill granny. Wilful ignorance is no longer an excuse. (Soz preaching to the choir I know)

What disgusting behaviour from the police in Australia. They should be ashamed of themselves. How can people behave like this? It's disgraceful. Fascism. Anyone who think this is ok or justified is a crazy and dangerous idiot. 

How are these cops going to live with themselves and other people after this

19 minutes ago, Human10 said:

But wait they vaccinate 12+ 🤔

I know. I'm wondering if this has been another mix up as has happened at least once already; namely somebody getting the Covid jab instead of the flu jab (in a school).

I'm also wondering if the flu jab being administered in schools has in some way been ramped up in strength.

It may just be that the child died due to a heart condition and the death had absolutely nothing to do with any medication or jab. I decided to share it here for that reason (as opposed to the vaccine injuries and deaths thread) and as a way to remind myself and others to follow this up when the coroner's report is made public.

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Can someone please send love and light to Andy....

image.png.838c7e401d3fbf2719506e20af660844.png

1500x500

Just been reading some of his takes. Another bloody weirdo that doesn't understand that Churchill and Boris are cut from the same cloth, and he thinks Farage is some kind of Fascist. 🤦‍♂️

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Can someone please send love and light to Andy....

image.png.838c7e401d3fbf2719506e20af660844.png

1500x500

So he is complaining that he has to take care of himself? Lol ok yes that's a strange and odd thing to have to do. Imagine that. Taking responsibility for one self. Mind-blowing

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Human10 said:

But wait they vaccinate 12+ 🤔

year 7 includes 11 and 12   yr olds

in year 7 there will be 12 yr olds from sept but also 11yr olds that turn 12 the following august.

so if they jab yr7 kids in sept the majority of them will be 11

to be sure they shouldn't jab until year 8

Edited by bamboozooka

Yeah so this is totally true - I just tried it..

Official Canadian Govt website - Canada.ca - advertising for business' that can supply grenades and teargas to support the govts response to COVID19 in March 2016!

https://www.canada.ca/en/sr/srb.html?cdn=canada&st=s&num=10&langs=en&st1rt=1&s5bm3ts21rch=x&q=grenades+and+tear+gas&wb-srch-sub=

image.png.63f2c7b6a4358005d72c30da5a6b6c42.png

inactive when you click on the add but same date, same reference code.

image.png.b0030dc9495604fb08dedcde746057ea.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

year 7 includes 11 and 12   yr olds

in year 7 there will be 12 yr olds from sept but also 11yr olds that turn 12 the following august.

so if they jab yr7 kids in sept the majority of them will be 11

to be sure they shouldn't jab until year 8

We have that minefield to navigate at my kids' school. Though it was no, no, no, no for all four kids and any bloody jab or nasal spray of any description. I'd imagine there are some parents who are not so interested in the welfare of their own kids that might fall foul of something like that (school Yr and child age).

9 minutes ago, Saved said:

I know. I'm wondering if this has been another mix up as has happened at least once already; namely somebody getting the Covid jab instead of the flu jab (in a school).

I'm also wondering if the flu jab being administered in schools has in some way been ramped up in strength.

It may just be that the child died due to a heart condition and the death had absolutely nothing to do with any medication or jab. I decided to share it here for that reason (as opposed to the vaccine injuries and deaths thread) and as a way to remind myself and others to follow this up when the coroner's report is made public.

I've heard they started to add graphene to flu jabs in 2019... I'm also wondering how our overall health is influenced by the increase of microwaves from every direction... We stop thinking about 5G, smart meters, satellites - maybe it's the real reason of health problems. 

• Like 3