Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Everyone who has taken the vaccine is going to die, the vaccine contains AIDS for which there is no cure.

The vaccine manufacturers have fully admiited to this, this is the same vaccine that bill gates took all over africa and asia, and murdered millions,  the vaccine has come over here.

 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=86XOA5WY5HN3

 

 

Its literally impossible for it to contain AIDS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another shameful moment for Victoria Police caught on camera. In primary school we learned about the Nazis and Communists rising to power and violently keeping their authoritarian control, and we didn't think it would ever happen again as our grandparents fought & died to stop it. That's what we were indoctrinated to believe - lulled into being soft, precious and fragile - "toxic masculinity!" In Australia (South China) they are living under a fully fledged communistic-fascistic regime. And what's scarier is they have convinced a large part of the public into thinking its all for their health and safety. Wont somebody pleeeeease think of the children!!! oh, and granny, can't forget not to kill granny. Wilful ignorance is no longer an excuse. (Soz preaching to the choir I know)

 

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

 

I had the idea that the greater mass of younger people these days are so hung up on their devices, having their noses stuck in them every chance they get that they would be pretty unaware of the severity of what is on the agenda; and that they are quite eager for the AI/trans humanism/smart cities etc crap to eventuate.

 

Look at the amount of ‘followers’ the likes of the Kardashians have; not to mention the millions that follow - is it ‘influencers’?  Or the millions that follow inane people online that do the most foolish things; not many working brain cells there to even care what they may inherit.

 

Im sure Jeff Berwick, Max Igan, Icke and the other ‘older folks who are awake’, you know, the ones that have been researching and getting this stuff out there in their dissident media, won’t take offence lol.

 

Imo, the ‘awake’ are spread pretty evenly over all age groups as far as I’ve seen.

 

Yeah, lots of people are addicted to their devices, but I'm talking about the media people consume on their devices.

 

Alt media definitely has more younger folks. A lot of youngsters think platforms like Facebook are mainly for old folks.

 

Don't get me wrong, lots of young normies still like legacy media, but if you look at the chans, also sites like Minds, and Gab, the demographics are pretty young.

 

There is also an inbetween, sites and apps like Banned.video, Parler, Gettr, etc, they're often considered too boomercon and too Israel focused for the more edgy youngster. I know people here don't like labels, but I'm just going off what others would call those cringe platforms.

 

Edit: Obviously stupid apps like TikTok are full of youngsters, but I'm not talking about normies, I'm talking about the demographics that use alt media.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Another shameful moment for Victoria Police caught on camera. In primary school we learned about the Nazis and Communists rising to power and violently keeping their authoritarian control, and we didn't think it would ever happen again as our grandparents fought & died to stop it. That's what we were indoctrinated to believe - lulled into being soft, precious and fragile - "toxic masculinity!" In Australia (South China) they are living under a fully fledged communistic-fascistic regime. And what's scarier is they have convinced a large part of the public into thinking its all for their health and safety. Wont somebody pleeeeease think of the children!!! oh, and granny, can't forget not to kill granny. Wilful ignorance is no longer an excuse. (Soz preaching to the choir I know)

 

 

What disgusting behaviour from the police in Australia. They should be ashamed of themselves. How can people behave like this? It's disgraceful. Fascism. Anyone who think this is ok or justified is a crazy and dangerous idiot. 

How are these cops going to live with themselves and other people after this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Human10 said:

 

But wait they vaccinate 12+ 🤔

I know. I'm wondering if this has been another mix up as has happened at least once already; namely somebody getting the Covid jab instead of the flu jab (in a school).

 

I'm also wondering if the flu jab being administered in schools has in some way been ramped up in strength.

 

It may just be that the child died due to a heart condition and the death had absolutely nothing to do with any medication or jab. I decided to share it here for that reason (as opposed to the vaccine injuries and deaths thread) and as a way to remind myself and others to follow this up when the coroner's report is made public.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Can someone please send love and light to Andy....

Image

 

image.png.838c7e401d3fbf2719506e20af660844.png

1500x500

So he is complaining that he has to take care of himself? Lol ok yes that's a strange and odd thing to have to do. Imagine that. Taking responsibility for one self. Mind-blowing

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Human10 said:

 

But wait they vaccinate 12+ 🤔

year 7 includes 11 and 12   yr olds

in year 7 there will be 12 yr olds from sept but also 11yr olds that turn 12 the following august.

so if they jab yr7 kids in sept the majority of them will be 11

 

to be sure they shouldn't jab until year 8

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah so this is totally true - I just tried it..

 

Official Canadian Govt website - Canada.ca - advertising for business' that can supply grenades and teargas to support the govts response to COVID19 in March 2016!

 

 

https://www.canada.ca/en/sr/srb.html?cdn=canada&st=s&num=10&langs=en&st1rt=1&s5bm3ts21rch=x&q=grenades+and+tear+gas&wb-srch-sub=

 

 

image.png.63f2c7b6a4358005d72c30da5a6b6c42.png

 

inactive when you click on the add but same date, same reference code.

image.png.b0030dc9495604fb08dedcde746057ea.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

year 7 includes 11 and 12   yr olds

in year 7 there will be 12 yr olds from sept but also 11yr olds that turn 12 the following august.

so if they jab yr7 kids in sept the majority of them will be 11

 

to be sure they shouldn't jab until year 8

We have that minefield to navigate at my kids' school. Though it was no, no, no, no for all four kids and any bloody jab or nasal spray of any description. I'd imagine there are some parents who are not so interested in the welfare of their own kids that might fall foul of something like that (school Yr and child age).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Saved said:

I know. I'm wondering if this has been another mix up as has happened at least once already; namely somebody getting the Covid jab instead of the flu jab (in a school).

 

I'm also wondering if the flu jab being administered in schools has in some way been ramped up in strength.

 

It may just be that the child died due to a heart condition and the death had absolutely nothing to do with any medication or jab. I decided to share it here for that reason (as opposed to the vaccine injuries and deaths thread) and as a way to remind myself and others to follow this up when the coroner's report is made public.

 

 

I've heard they started to add graphene to flu jabs in 2019... I'm also wondering how our overall health is influenced by the increase of microwaves from every direction... We stop thinking about 5G, smart meters, satellites - maybe it's the real reason of health problems. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Just been reading some of his takes. Another bloody weirdo that doesn't understand that Churchill and Boris are cut from the same cloth, and he thinks Farage is some kind of Fascist. 🤦‍♂️

but..but.. PHD!!!!!!

 

Don't you understand he's learned in psychology!!! and science fiction!😆 - Fact! High Quality, fair and inclusive, even! FACT!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yeah so this is totally true - I just tried it..

 

Official Canadian Govt website - Canada.ca - advertising for business' that can supply grenades and teargas to support the govts response to COVID19 in March 2016!

 

 

https://www.canada.ca/en/sr/srb.html?cdn=canada&st=s&num=10&langs=en&st1rt=1&s5bm3ts21rch=x&q=grenades+and+tear+gas&wb-srch-sub=

 

 

image.png.63f2c7b6a4358005d72c30da5a6b6c42.png

 

inactive when you click on the add but same date, same reference code.

image.png.b0030dc9495604fb08dedcde746057ea.png

As per the comments, it could be a code glitch and also apparently works if you input rocket launchers. I don't understand all that website development stuff in the slightest, so will watch the thread in the hope that somebody can explain what's happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Saved said:

As per the comments, it could be a code glitch and also apparently works if you input rocket launchers. I don't understand all that website development stuff in the slightest, so will watch the thread in the hope that somebody can explain what's happening.

weird..only seems to be ammunition -- bullets &  rocket launchers! lol

 

Some still 'active' from pre-2020 for their Mounted Police etc...

 

Could be glitchy is true, I don't understand fully that stuff but weird it only glitches for ammos - 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Here's the UK Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak announcing the G7's digital currency that "govts and central banks across the world are working together" on...

It's "safe" "energy efficient" and other 'inclusive' fluffys, but it’s the bits they omit like the govt can decide where, what and when you can access your currency and that they can stop it altogether if you, let’s say, don’t take a Govt mandated injection, say mean things on the internet about them or a 'protected group', protest at schools indoctrinating your children with satanic perversions, leave your home outside allowable hours during a climate lockdown or expend your carbon footprint allowance too fast.....

 

 

I cant remember the psychological/linguistic terminology but there's something 'programable' when brainwashing/mind controlling to use 3 word phrases; build back better, hands face space, stronger, fitter, faster, 1.2.3, 1.2.3

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...