Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

20 minutes ago, Shake said:

is Swedish and she can't stand that Greta

offtopc again soz.

But this is a very well presented 45min doco by a Swede, Henrik Palmgren from RedIce Media on the:

TOP 10 REASONS WHY GRETA THUNBERG IS A FRAUD

Here are some of the top reasons why Greta Thunberg is a pawn and a fraud, manufactured by PR firms and used by an army of globalist climate change alarmists that seek to gain more financial and political control. They are create an apocalyptic death cult obsesses about the end times.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9Jpk8Ix1CCg/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

offtopc again soz.

But this is a very well presented 45min doco by a Swede, Henrik Palmgren from RedIce Media on the:

TOP 10 REASONS WHY GRETA THUNBERG IS A FRAUD

Here are some of the top reasons why Greta Thunberg is a pawn and a fraud, manufactured by PR firms and used by an army of globalist climate change alarmists that seek to gain more financial and political control. They are create an apocalyptic death cult obsesses about the end times.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9Jpk8Ix1CCg/

I dont mind a bit of red ice radio

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Young people are more involved in dissident social media. When I say young, I mean under 40 years old. Young people are angrier for inheriting a world that is a dumpster fire too.

Not sure how we get through to the older folks that still watch a lot of TV and use Facebook.

No offense to older folks either, I know there are exceptions that are awake.

I had the idea that the greater mass of younger people these days are so hung up on their devices, having their noses stuck in them every chance they get that they would be pretty unaware of the severity of what is on the agenda; and that they are quite eager for the AI/trans humanism/smart cities etc crap to eventuate.

Look at the amount of ‘followers’ the likes of the Kardashians have; not to mention the millions that follow - is it ‘influencers’?  Or the millions that follow inane people online that do the most foolish things; not many working brain cells there to even care what they may inherit.

Im sure Jeff Berwick, Max Igan, Icke and the other ‘older folks who are awake’, you know, the ones that have been researching and getting this stuff out there in their dissident media, won’t take offence lol.

Imo, the ‘awake’ are spread pretty evenly over all age groups as far as I’ve seen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally discovered some raw data of NZ deaths (thanks FB user on NZ health forum - there was a massive write up with links to sources etc but wont bother sticking all that stuff here... I'm sure you get the jist)

May be an image of text that says "Select category Select indicator Total (allcauses) NEW ZEALAND 1000 Weekly deathsb age Selecta series Total 800 Weekly deaths- Total 19 Feb Pfizer Roll out began 600 400 200 0 Jan-20 Mar-20 Jun-20 Sep-20 Dec-20 Total Feb-21 May-21 2011-01-02 Select date range Aug-21 2021-09-1 (2) Totals (1) Weekly deaths data based Date Death and differ from other deaths tatistics based during process producing death statistics. October 2021 Source: n Date fDeath. Week Sunday. date fregistration. These are provisional and subject revision"
The shot was rolled out Feb 19th, 2021

Average Weekly Death rate Feb 2021-Sep 2021 (30w) = 680.5/week😮
Average Weekly Death rate Feb 2020-Feb 2021 (52w) = 630.6/week
Average Weekly Death rate Feb 2019-Feb 2020 (52w) = 656.4/week**

Average Weekly Death rate Feb 2018-Feb 2019 (52w) = 633.6/week
**NB 2019 was a "bad flu season" 

May be an image of text that says "First Covid Case 800 First Vaccine Dose 700 600 500 0 Total Weekly Deaths (all causes) Feb 2020 to September 2021 Average Weekly Deaths (Covid to Vaccine) Average Weekly Deaths (Vaccine to Present) Average Weekly Deaths (2019) Average Weekly Deaths (2018) Health Total deaths (all causes)"

Edited by skitzorat

On 10/14/2021 at 2:22 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I'm not a supporter of David Davis MP in any shape or form because he is pro the vaccine,

but he is against the digital vaccine passports, and YOUTUBE BANS HIS SPEECH FROM THE CONSERVATIVE

PARTY CONFERENCE!

The censorship now is beyond belief.

We will become the invisible, deleted from platforms, so make friends with those who know

about this evil agenda in your local area and stick together to help each other.

Not when i put my foot up their arse, how's that for invisible. Viva revolution !!!

Care home vax update. 16th Sept was meant to be last date to show proof of 1 jab & 2nd booked in. At the last minute the government brought in a self certify exemption which my company had their own version of, didn't need to put a medical condition, just sign to say you had one & continue working until mid Dec when the NHS passports come out. You would then need to have exemption verified by a medical practitioner and put onto the passport. I refused & so was given dismissal notice yesterday and will finish 9th Nov. I didn't want to sign anything so vague & without knowing the implications, no union reps available until tomorrow to ask. Soon to be jobless but still a pure blood! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Shake said:

Haha I hope that Coldplay took the jabs. Nothing worse than waking up in the morning listening to that so called music

I would imagine anything is better than listening to Greta & co sing :classic_biggrin:

16 minutes ago, BruiseL said:

Care home vax update. 16th Sept was meant to be last date to show proof of 1 jab & 2nd booked in. At the last minute the government brought in a self certify exemption which my company had their own version of, didn't need to put a medical condition, just sign to say you had one & continue working until mid Dec when the NHS passports come out. You would then need to have exemption verified by a medical practitioner and put onto the passport. I refused & so was given dismissal notice yesterday and will finish 9th Nov. I didn't want to sign anything so vague & without knowing the implications, no union reps available until tomorrow to ask. Soon to be jobless but still a pure blood! 

Fucking fair play to you. Takes commitment and courage to say no. I too have no idea what I'll do for an income now, but I'm ready to see what happens. I'll pay mortgage as long as I can, and hope for a dramatic intervention in the meantime.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Fucking fair play to you. Takes commitment and courage to say no. I too have no idea what I'll do for an income now, but I'm ready to see what happens. I'll pay mortgage as long as I can, and hope for a dramatic intervention in the meantime.

Good luck to you. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Saved said:

Surely very rare for an 11 year old.  But the vaccines are not given to 11 year olds in the UK yet?

Worth a repost. Posted the other day by another member of the forum:

If your boss threatens to fire you because you’re not vaccinated: don’t refuse: the secret is not to refuse the jab - and do not sign anything! If you are being forced in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. The secret is not to refuse it. Just inform your boss that you need some information from them in order to make an informed decision.

I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccines/boosters and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL the facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.

1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine/booster, and if it is experimental?

2. Can you provide details and assurances that the vaccine/booster has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine/booster I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine/booster since it’s introduction?

5. Can you confirm that the vaccine/booster you are advocating is NOT the experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?

6. Can you confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you also advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19, and the likelihood of recovery?

8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I’m currently employed with with be responsible & liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:

1. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

(The point of the above statement is that they CANNOT provide the requested information and therefore you have NOT technically refused the inoculation.)

• Thanks 1