Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Nice to see young people are not brainwashed... 

 

Young people are more involved in dissident social media. When I say young, I mean under 40 years old. Young people are angrier for inheriting a world that is a dumpster fire too.

 

Not sure how we get through to the older folks that still watch a lot of TV and use Facebook.

 

No offense to older folks either, I know there are exceptions that are awake.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something has rattled Arthur today. The dude mostly just posts wholesome wheat field posts, but now the gloves are coming off.

 

 

 

Agreed, just a wicca man for the useless eaters to direct their anger at. Not powerless, but not the root of our problems.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Something has rattled Arthur today. The dude mostly just posts wholesome wheatfield posts, but now the gloves are coming off.

 

 

 

Agreed, just a wicca man for the useless eaters to direct their anger at. Not powerless, but not the root of our problems.

Something like Hitler. Tool...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I saw that, and it had me shook for a minute because I thought the last thing we need is chicks manipulating simps. 😆

… as its always been 😉, used by both genders I might add ( or do I need to say 87 genders, I don’t know where the woke are up to with the count)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Insult to Hitler. I would say Something like Stalin or Mao.

Can't say much about Mao but Stalin and Hitler wouldn't have much to say without Elite's support...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Bullion said:

… as its always been 😉, used by both genders I might add ( or do I need to say 87 genders, I don’t know where the woke are up to with the count)

I thought it's 69 ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Can't say much about Mao but Stalin and Hitler wouldn't have much to say without Elite's support...

 

 

 

I think they propped Germany up so they could have an excuse to destroy Amalek later.

 

On 7/9/2021 at 8:31 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Anyway, it's pretty obvious why they had to take him out. He didn't want a certain group having nukes, and he committed thought crimes when he said things about the Austrian painter.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329556/How-JFK-secretly-ADMIRED-Hitler-Explosive-book-reveals-Presidents-praise-Nazis-travelled-Germany-Second-World-War.html

 

On 8/13/2021 at 9:58 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

President Kennedy gave Israel a strong warning about its nuclear reactor in 1963
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/President-Kennedy-gave-Israel-a-strong-warning-about-its-nuclear-reactor-in-1963-589107

 

'Kennedy, who was otherwise close to Israel, was furious with its ostensible nuclear weapons program.'

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

sorry offtopic & prob a repeat but see bold txt above ..... just quietly, the BF looks "a bit spesh" too....

 

 

 

Slightly off topic but I can imagine that spoilt brat lecturing the people of glasgae next month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Shake said:

Slightly off topic but I can imagine that spoilt brat lecturing the people of glasgae next month.

another angle - how much electricity is being used to power all those high voltage lights?!!! - that's what I'm demanding to know....

 

They 'party' like they're the token special needs kids at a primary school disco ... 20 years ago in 2001 I was her age [18] and was popping pills, acid, ket, boozed up and rockin it WAYYYYY better and WAYYYYY hotter on the dancefloor  (if I do say so myself😆)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

another angle - how much electricity is being used to power all those high voltage lights?!!! - that's what I'm demanding to know....

 

They 'party' like they're the token special needs kids at a primary school disco ... 20 years ago in 2001 I was her age [18] and was popping pills, acid, ket, boozed up and rockin it WAYYYYY better and WAYYYYY hotter on the dancefloor  (if I do say so myself😆)

Hahaha. My better half is Swedish and she can't stand that Greta

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...