Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Nice to see young people are not brainwashed... 

Young people are more involved in dissident social media. When I say young, I mean under 40 years old. Young people are angrier for inheriting a world that is a dumpster fire too.

Not sure how we get through to the older folks that still watch a lot of TV and use Facebook.

No offense to older folks either, I know there are exceptions that are awake.

• Like 1

Something has rattled Arthur today. The dude mostly just posts wholesome wheat field posts, but now the gloves are coming off.

Agreed, just a wicca man for the useless eaters to direct their anger at. Not powerless, but not the root of our problems.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Something has rattled Arthur today. The dude mostly just posts wholesome wheatfield posts, but now the gloves are coming off.

Agreed, just a wicca man for the useless eaters to direct their anger at. Not powerless, but not the root of our problems.

Something like Hitler. Tool...

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I saw that, and it had me shook for a minute because I thought the last thing we need is chicks manipulating simps. 😆

… as its always been 😉, used by both genders I might add ( or do I need to say 87 genders, I don’t know where the woke are up to with the count)

15 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Insult to Hitler. I would say Something like Stalin or Mao.

Can't say much about Mao but Stalin and Hitler wouldn't have much to say without Elite's support...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bullion said:

… as its always been 😉, used by both genders I might add ( or do I need to say 87 genders, I don’t know where the woke are up to with the count)

I thought it's 69 ;)

9 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Can't say much about Mao but Stalin and Hitler wouldn't have much to say without Elite's support...

I think they propped Germany up so they could have an excuse to destroy Amalek later.

On 7/9/2021 at 8:31 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Anyway, it's pretty obvious why they had to take him out. He didn't want a certain group having nukes, and he committed thought crimes when he said things about the Austrian painter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329556/How-JFK-secretly-ADMIRED-Hitler-Explosive-book-reveals-Presidents-praise-Nazis-travelled-Germany-Second-World-War.html

On 8/13/2021 at 9:58 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

President Kennedy gave Israel a strong warning about its nuclear reactor in 1963
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/President-Kennedy-gave-Israel-a-strong-warning-about-its-nuclear-reactor-in-1963-589107

'Kennedy, who was otherwise close to Israel, was furious with its ostensible nuclear weapons program.'

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

sorry offtopic & prob a repeat but see bold txt above ..... just quietly, the BF looks "a bit spesh" too....

Slightly off topic but I can imagine that spoilt brat lecturing the people of glasgae next month.

7 minutes ago, Shake said:

Slightly off topic but I can imagine that spoilt brat lecturing the people of glasgae next month.

another angle - how much electricity is being used to power all those high voltage lights?!!! - that's what I'm demanding to know....

They 'party' like they're the token special needs kids at a primary school disco ... 20 years ago in 2001 I was her age [18] and was popping pills, acid, ket, boozed up and rockin it WAYYYYY better and WAYYYYY hotter on the dancefloor  (if I do say so myself😆)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

another angle - how much electricity is being used to power all those high voltage lights?!!! - that's what I'm demanding to know....

They 'party' like they're the token special needs kids at a primary school disco ... 20 years ago in 2001 I was her age [18] and was popping pills, acid, ket, boozed up and rockin it WAYYYYY better and WAYYYYY hotter on the dancefloor  (if I do say so myself😆)

Hahaha. My better half is Swedish and she can't stand that Greta