Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Oakwise said:

 

I hear what you're saying. Though I think there are quite a few ordinary people who are secretly wondering if the so-called 'conspiracy theorists' were right all along. Some people who I thought were totally into the system have said to me things like, 'Something doesn't feel right about this' and 'There's something else going on here'. 

 

But I think they're too afraid to speak out about it. That's where we can help. Give them a safe conversational space for them to think freely and consider alternative possibilities. 

 

 

 

Just like you, I am meeting people who are seeing the over the top of CV signs, barriers, screens, rules, 24/7 terror news etc. and are waking up.

 

How much has been spent just here alone (photo below), not to mention for the whole country on visual propaganda?

 

 

P1060377.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

when truthers use fake news media articles to satisfy their warm fuzzy narrative

washington post ffs

 

"Truthers" use them to cherry pick stats and quotes. Then when presented with the bits they don't use, play the MSM card to avoid responding. Ffs.

 

Prove it's fake. I won't hold my breath.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

"Truthers" use them to cherry pick stats and quotes. Then when presented with the bits they don't use, play the MSM card to avoid responding. Ffs.

 

Prove it's fake. I won't hold my breath.

Skeptics only use the fake news media to proof their point, even when they know it's fake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

 

"Truthers" use them to cherry pick stats and quotes. Then when presented with the bits they don't use, play the MSM card to avoid responding. Ffs.

 

Prove it's fake. I won't hold my breath.

To be fair, Bamboo has presented the ultimate argument in controlled narrative by the MSM. That story has been surpressed by Facebook and Twatter. Whilst you have your position, you have to acknowledge that story has been doubled down on by the msm. I mean FFS, they're calling Guiliani a drunk and that guy took down the Mafia for crying out loud. Also trying to say he is in cahoots with the Russians! 🤦🏻‍♂️

 

So I think we can safely say that the media lies and it's obvious. 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Humungus said:

Well some "truthers" tend to do that yeah. Skeptics only use fake news

 

8 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Skeptics only use the fake news media to proof their point, even when they know it's fake.

 

Dude, I saw that was your claim from 3 posts ago. Stop cluttering up the thread.

 

Sceptics of what? The general term is used to denote somebody who doubts accepted opinion. So that would be you lot. But I won't be so rash in my claims. Truthers/sceptics only sometimes fall prey to fake news and you should all point it out when they do, not leave it to people like me to do it!

 

However, they DO use mainstream sites but very rarely quote the whole thing. As I said and has been demonstrated on this thread....small cherry picked "ahaaah" snippets are used, sometimes out of context, often without pointing out other variables and certainly never using anything from mainstream sites that contradict the general line of the claim.

 

That isn't truth seeking, that is confirmation bias.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

To be fair, Bamboo has presented the ultimate argument in controlled narrative by the MSM. That story has been surpressed by Facebook and Twatter. Whilst you have your position, you have to acknowledge that story has been doubled down on by the msm. I mean FFS, they're calling Guiliani a drunk and that guy took down the Mafia for crying out loud. Also trying to say he is in cahoots with the Russians! 🤦🏻‍♂️

 

So I think we can safely say that she media lies and it's obvious. 

 

The media does lie and it is usually very obvious when they do. It doesn't however mean they do it all the time or conduct ludicrously concocted and sustained campaigns. It's one thing the government and money making advisory bodies  messing with the numbers and projections, which I'm inclined to lean towards than to suggest the whole damn thing is a fake. That's  just absurd and DOES require large numbers to suppress multiple avenues of inquiry.

 

And yes, there is of course censorship which I most certainly do not agree with ANYWHERE😇

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

 

 

Dude, I saw that was your claim from 3 posts ago. Stop cluttering up the thread.

 

Sceptics of what? The general term is used to denote somebody who doubts accepted opinion. So that would be you lot. But I won't be so rash in my claims. Truthers/sceptics only sometimes fall prey to fake news and you should all point it out when they do, not leave it to people like me to do it!

 

However, they DO use mainstream sites but very rarely quote the whole thing. As I said and has been demonstrated on this thread....small cherry picked "ahaaah" snippets are used, sometimes out of context, often without pointing out other variables and certainly never using anything from mainstream sites that contradict the general line of the claim.

 

That isn't truth seeking, that is confirmation bias.

 

 

 

You are a science and truth denier. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Comedy Time

 

Yeah, the thing is the media is controlled by a few people, who no doubt have interests in other matters like pharmaceuticals, AI, weapons development, fossil fuels etc.

 

With that in mind, it's surely not beyond the realms of possiblity that they will therefore control the narrative on major stories. 

 

And whilst they have investments in the above areas, they'll also be keen as to not expose any wrong doings in such areas.

 

I know you won't agree, but this is how the world works. You say they aren't lying about everything, but then where was the investigative media when Blair was taking us into Iraq due to a sexed up dossier? 

 

That's right, they were telling the story the government was telling them, they investigated fuck all. So that's the state of the media today. 

 

There's no such thing as journalism, they just parrot what the government wants them to say. Thankfully, a lot of people on this board get that and understand that. 👍🏻

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What is normal flu R value? I can't see it being below 1, it has be at around 1.4-1.8. If you can find any studies on the R value of normal flu/pneumonia. I can't seem to find any reliable sources. If we are chasing a R value for covid-19 of lower than of normal flu/pneumonia then are we not setting ourselves up for failure? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Im just going to deal with a few of your points, coz you really are here as the link proves, just to be an argumentative & ruin discussion. You post a paywall for a start. Washington Post a left wing politricks rag, showing stats from America dated Feb. 25, 2020🤭

 

And you do what you always do, label the source as MSM something or other and avoid what it says. When it suits you, you go to any number of MSM sites and take small sections of data. 

 

Would it be possible for you to actually shut up about "ME" and why you think I'm here?

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

You know people who work in ICU with flu cases.

That really proves nothing & is hearsay.

 

No, I know people who know the difference and yes, it is inadmissible and hearsay. But it is why I KNOW it isn't a fake virus. I have no need to offer any of that to you to try and convince you otherwise.

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Again what does this prove, its more speculation.

The first wave Ferguson claimed would kill 500,000 people.

He has a serious history of massive blunders, yet the media & gov never stop taking his bullshit seriously.

And muppets like you who post speculative metro links as some kind of evidence.

 

Would it help if I referred to you as Kermit or Gonzo? Or tell you that you are infected by blinkered research? Almost certainly not. So do try to desist from the insults. 

 

What does it prove? It proves that YOU don't ever post anything like it because it doesn't fit your preconceived view. Blunders all over the place. Hanlon's razor.

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Matt Handcock? Infected.😷🤮

 

Arm waving away all the stats because they conflict with yours.

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

No you missed my point on how this is nothing new or more dangerous than any other bad flu season. As you are posting Fail links. Did you read my post on WHO & the Swine flu? No course you didnt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5440785/Killer-flu-outbreak-blame-42-spike-deaths.html

 

Yes I read all that and once again your non medical appraisal is noted. Medical professionals say it is worse than common flu.

 

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

 

COVID-19: There have been approximately 1,099,380 deaths reported worldwide. In the U.S, 217,717, people have died of COVID-19 between January 2020 and October 16, 2020.*

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

The COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly. Since this disease is caused by a new virus, the vast majority of people do not yet have immunity to it, and a vaccine may be many months away. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

 

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-covid-19-isnt-the-flu

 

He notes that during mid-April the “counted deaths” for COVID-19 in the United States were around 15,000 per week. During a typical “peak week” for the flu, the “counted deaths” are about 750.

Faust concludes that COVID-19 deaths are actually anywhere from 10 times to 44 times the number of influenza fatalities.

Other experts say there are also reasons beyond the raw statistics that indicate COVID-19 is more dangerous than influenza.

 

Please do not re-post your cherry picked statistics.

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Maybe they are pissed off with their corporate overlords & worried they might be exposed & lynched for their crimes or maybe they are Satanist rubbing it in your face, with a dumbed down zombie public, that accept any draconian shit. Narcissists tend to do this & Boris does it all the time.

 

Nice dodge. The source for this came from the daily briefings - the one avenue guaranteed to reach the most people. Yeah like THAT makes sense. 

 

"Our test is shite, we don't know what we are doing" Really?

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Yes the tests are fraudulent thats a fact...so yes its a hoax.

 

 

This is so typical of the way conspiracy believers/followers or whatever term you want to use....take a term and remove it from any definitive context!

 

Of course you will arm wave away any response to this because it MUST come from a definitive MSM outlet!!

 

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pcr/fact-check-inventor-of-method-used-to-test-for-covid-19-didnt-say-it-cant-be-used-in-virus-detection-idUSKBN24420X

 

The PCR test is the preferred COVID-19 testing method in England (tinyurl.com/u9xxxup). It detects the presence of the virus by amplifying the virus’genetic material to a point where it can be detected by scientists (tinyurl.com/y7rno7pf).

A spokesperson for Public Health England told Reuters why PCR tests are being used widely in England: “Molecular diagnostic tests, such as real-time PCR, are the gold standard methods for identifying individuals with an active viral infection, such as SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of COVID-19 disease), in their respiratory tract. These tests are rapid and produce results in real-time.

 

“It is important to note that detecting viral material by PCR does not indicate that the virus is fully intact and infectious, i.e. able to cause infection in other people. The isolation of infectious virus from positive individuals requires virus culture methods. These methods can only be conducted in laboratories with specialist containment facilities and are time consuming and complex.”

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Because not everyone is in on the scam? 🤦‍♂️

 

 

You have the audacity to make such a rubbish claim with a facepalm?? 

 

Much of the data that comes into the vast majority's field of view comes from daily briefings and newspaper reports. Are you seriously suggesting that THEY aren't in on this nonsensical hoax? They could have left it out quite easily and been more simplistic on the daily tirade of information pushed out.

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

They infest mainstream social media, where people are more easily influenced plus they have full control & can launch multiple bot accounts & censor posters.

 

Proof for any of that? Seriously, that is not a flippant question. What have you got, anything solid and tangible?

 

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

What does that even mean?

 

You labelled the CDC as being in on this whole thing. so what possible daft reason would they "admit" they didn't have any of the 2019 source material? That is just plain dumb. And stop insulting "everybody's" intelligence by suggesting they were rubbing our noses in it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

@Comedy Time

 

Yeah, the thing is the media is controlled by a few people, who no doubt have interests in other matters like pharmaceuticals, AI, weapons development, fossil fuels etc.

 

With that in mind, it's surely not beyond the realms of possiblity that they will therefore control the narrative on major stories. 

 

And whilst they have investments in the above areas, they'll also be keen as to not expose any wrong doings in such areas.

 

I know you won't agree, but this is how the world works. You say they aren't lying about everything, but then where was the investigative media when Blair was taking us into Iraq due to a sexed up dossier? 

 

That's right, they were telling the story the government was telling them, they investigated fuck all. So that's the state of the media today. 

 

There's no such thing as journalism, they just parrot what the government wants them to say. Thankfully, a lot of people on this board get that and understand that. 👍🏻

 

I do not disagree totally with any of that. I have a more temperate view on it that's all. And I do get that news outlets and corporations have their own agendas - but I'm sorry, I do have faith in people and they aren't all corrupt bastards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Comedy Time are you aware of 'Event 201' from last year?

 

You quote from the Johns Hopkins Center, which was one of the organisers of this 'tabletop simulation' that played out practically the same scenario that has played out over the last few months.

 

Other organisers included the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

 

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

 

Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that the Johns Hopkins Center is manipulating current Covid-19 stats and data?

 

The World Economic Forum is pushing their "Great Reset" agenda as a 'response' to the Covid-19 'pandemic'.

 

And of course the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as well as pushing for vaccines, also have their financial fingers within the World Health Organisation, as well as media outlets and major universities/research centres across the globe.

 

This is why MSM is not to be trusted, and why they never/rarely question anything, because they are just parroting the same 'official narrative' as they are being instructed to.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

@Comedy Time agreed, but then this is where @oddsnsods is saying to you that not everyone is in on it. This is where compartmentalisation is in the mix. You know what you need to know. Etc. 

 

Compartmentalisation in this context is like where even the president or prime minister is convinced of the mainstream narrative that is found in the media propaganda. If the president is none the wiser then we can assume the majority of the people who are enacting out their orders are none the wiser as well.

Edited by SimonTV
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

@Comedy Time are you aware of 'Event 201' from last year?

 

You quote from the Johns Hopkins Center, which was one of the organisers of this 'tabletop simulation' that played out practically the same scenario that has played out over the last few months.

 

Other organisers included the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

 

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

 

Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that the Johns Hopkins Center is manipulating current Covid-19 stats and data?

 

The World Economic Forum is pushing their "Great Reset" agenda as a 'response' to the Covid-19 'pandemic'.

 

And of course the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as well as pushing for vaccines, also have their financial fingers within the World Health Organisation, as well as media outlets and major universities/research centres across the globe.

 

This is why MSM is not to be trusted, and why they never/rarely question anything, because they are just parroting the same 'official narrative' as they are being instructed to.

 

 

 

None of that is out of the question. However, a pandemic has been inevitable for some considerable time and the readiness of the World to contain anything like it was somewhat shite.

 

Is it out of the realms of possibility that such a simulation was long overdue, or that there IS a nasty virus and the incompetence levels are close to what was expected from unpreparedness?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that the Johns Hopkins Center is manipulating current Covid-19 stats and data?

 

Grumpy addressed the above to Comedy Time.

 

@Comedy Time

 

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funds Johns Hopkins.

 

“The Gates Foundation, originally established in 1994 by Gates’ father William Gates Sr., still funds family planning activities today. As mentioned above, Johns Hopkins University has received more than $200 million for this purpose in the last ten years. In addition, the BMGF also funds the Planned Parenthood organization, which was led by Bill Gates’ father when the younger Gates was a teenager, and which originally emerged from the American Birth Control League. The funding of the WHO and the vaccination activism of the Gates Foundation, also in the name of population control, seem to be the continuation of a family tradition.”

 

https://www.weblyf.com/2020/05/how-bill-gates-funds-the-who-and-other-organizations/

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Comedy Time I’m only giving you the satisfaction of this one reply. Here is a video from Dr Tim O’Shae who explains why the tests do not work and why the ‘positive case numbers’ are meaningless. He has put his money where his mouth is and has offered $5000 to anyone who can prove diagnoses. If you think you know better than Dr Tim O’Shae, then contact him and claim his $5000 reward, a reward no one has been able to claim, I suggest you watch the video and his explanations before replying, ignorance is a choice though 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...