Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, wingwang said:

This is the starting point I use when conversing with the victims...

And always read the insert in any package of medicine, especially 'vaccines.' OK?

Right. Let's see what's in it. Hmm....Fuck it, give it to me anyway. A man in a white coat said it was good for me.

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

And always read the insert in any package of medicine, especially 'vaccines.' OK?

Right. Let's see what's in it. Hmm....Fuck it, give it to me anyway. A man in a white coat said it was good for me.

5qtat2.jpg

• Like 1

DEADLY VIRUS - QUICK MANDATORY EXPERIMENTAL GENE JABS FOR CHILDREN ASAP!

image.png.7b95f7f16801d12bfbce6b0d2bcd0e46.png

image.png.d8f2160f3dd533f494d9b0bc7c3d0cf7.png

So out of ~640 "cases" 26 currently in hospital

Lets round to 5000 "cases" and 30 deaths

DEADLY PANDEMIC  

BUT OH MA GAWD

image.png.ee76f9bce64f13f948abd7fdf59c01a8.png

Edited by skitzorat

Carmichael, 84, was found in his cell on October 30, 2020, and was taken to hospital where he died on November 15, HullLive reports.

Read the latest crime stories around Yorkshire here.

The report said despite suffering lung diseases, high blood pressure, an irregular heartbeat, asthma and diabetes, Carmichael had become 'fed up' with the prison's Covid restrictions

That's a damn shame - but he was elderly and on deaths door - chalk it up to covid✅

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Duncan Garner: Farmers have had a gutsful of Jacinda Ardern playing to her favourites, here comes the revolt

16/07/2021

Another fiery 'interview' around beginning of August, then....

Garner has been off-air since August 10, with no explanation. Magic Talk host Ryan Bridge has been filling in for Garner, alongside Amanda Gillies and Mark Richardson. The trio had, notably, not discussed Garner's absence during the weeks of Bridge filling in for the host, leading to numerous unanswered queries from viewers.

Three today confirmed Bridge would continue hosting The AM Show this week, with an announcement regarding Garner’s replacement to be made “in due course”.

They’re dropping like flies at Magic Talk.

Leah Panapa opened what had been Peter William’s show this morning with the news that he’d retired – just like that. There Friday – gone Monday. The media are describing it as something about to happen. It’s happened. Without a whisper of warning.

I’ve listened to Williams fairly regularly since he started out in early 2019. He was getting slicker and more energetic in my view. He didn’t sound jaded, tired or unenthusiastic. So I am naturally sceptical about the reason given for his sudden disappearance from the airwaves.

And one could hardly be forgiven for being slightly suspicious when his departure has quickly followed Duncan Garner (August), Tony Amos (July), Sean Plunket (February) and part-timer John Banks (January).

Williams steadfastedly rejected man-made climate change and interviewed qualified experts like Willie Soon. He gave airtime to lock down questioners like epidemiologist Simon Thornley. He talked with doctors who have questions about the covid vaccine. He gave airtime to The Taxpayer’s Union and Bob McCoskrie from Family First. He didn’t leave listeners in any doubt about his political preference and it wasn’t National. He appeared to me to be socially conservative and economically liberal. He was no friend of the government.

I repeat, if anything, he was getting more focussed and outspoken. He certainly didn’t sound like a man who’d grown bored or disinterested in his work (or maybe he’d simply given himself licence to be more candid knowing he was going to shortly pull the plug?)

Phil Gifford also recently departed NewstalkZB as afternoon co-host. I’m clueless as to whether so many departures are mere coincidence or otherwise.

Update: I was reminded by a comment on Kiwiblog that Chris Lynch, NewstalkZB Christchurch host was another recent ‘casualty’ in May this year. So there is a workforce of at least half a dozen highly experienced broadcasters on the loose…

I haven’t watched/listened to msm to speak of for a long time, but of course I know and have watched/listened to all those mentioned in your post.

I am surprised that they - bar Duncan Garner - may have been ‘let go’/ left for their views.

If it’s so, good for them; and I’d say they each had many followers who would be ‘disappointed’ they no longer have a voice.

Alternative media show perhaps?

Thanks for the info.

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

HA.. case in point "Let's go Brandan!"

timestamp

offtopic soz.. but  HAHAHA

Canadian government workers must not say "Let's Go Brandon", or any variation thereof under any circumstances, in any communication or face instant dismissal.

Take the 30sec Oxford University Risk Assessment   https://t.co/M7r3RFh0jy?amp=1 

Would you rather be endlessly injected with an experimental technology that doesn't stop transmission, has absolutely no medium or long term safety data and is proving to have catastrophic short term consequences for hundreds of thousands or live life in the fast lane and take your chances with the rebranded Wu-Flu?

No photo description available.

(note results based on the "first wave" when they slaughtered all the elderly)

• Like 1

New Zealand's latest inflation rate for Q3 is 4.9%! If only some quite famous economist had done some work back in the 1960s and been able to warn that printing money and dishing it out in subsidies would cause asset and consumer prices to rise? Ardern's expecting the inflation rate to "resolve itself" ie; Reset.

The Reserve Bank may need to rethink its stance on interest rates and next raise the official cash rate by 50 basis points to 1 per cent.

Annual inflation jumped more than expected to 4.9 per cent in the September quarter, putting inflation almost 2 per cent above the top of the Reserve Bank’s target band.

ANZ said underlying inflation was “too high” and the further removal of monetary stimulus was needed to get back on an even keel..

ASB chief economist Nick Tuffley expected annual inflation would rise above 5 per cent by the end of the year and said there was a clear risk high inflation would persist “well into 2022 and likely beyond”.

The Consumer Price Index has surged 2.2 per cent in the September 2021 quarter, much more than economists had expected.

Excluding quarters impacted by increases to GST rates ( 12.5 to 15% in Oct 2010), the September quarter movement was the highest since the June 1987 quarter, which saw a 3.3 per cent rise

Annual inflation was 4.9 per cent in the September 2021 quarter when compared with the September 2020 quarter.

This was the biggest annual movement since inflation reached 5.3 per cent between the (GST-affected) June 2010 and June 2011 quarters.

The September spike was up from a 1.3 per cent increase in the June quarter (3.3 per cent year on year).

10 of the 11 main groups in the CPI basket (such as food and transport) increasing in the September 2021 quarter compared with the June 2021 quarter.

Vegetable prices rose 19 per cent, making it the second largest upwards contributor to inflation. This was influenced by higher prices for tomatoes, lettuce and broccoli.

Transport prices rose 4.2 per cent in the September 2021 quarter, due to higher prices for petrol, as well as international and domestic airfares.

Petrol prices rose 6.5 per cent in the quarter and 22 per cent for the year. The annual increase is the highest since the September 2007 quarter to 2008 quarter.

Edited by skitzorat

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Carmichael, 84, was found in his cell on October 30, 2020, and was taken to hospital where he died on November 15, HullLive reports.

Read the latest crime stories around Yorkshire here.

The report said despite suffering lung diseases, high blood pressure, an irregular heartbeat, asthma and diabetes, Carmichael had become 'fed up' with the prison's Covid restrictions

That's a damn shame - but he was elderly and on deaths door - chalk it up to covid✅

Notice the subtle inference that antivax= paedo

Look on the bright side his actual life expectancy was actually above the national average,win for having covid,the only deadly disease in the history of mankind to actually increase life expctancy

• Like 1

interesting thread re: law

https://twitter.com/WAPFLondon/status/1437828847467175946

Except that they haven't because: Case of Proclamations : [1610] EWHC KB J22 "the law of England is divided into three parts, common law, statute law, and custom; but the King's proclamation (including government guidance) is none of them" https://bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/

• Thanks 1