Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We might not be seeing Soviet style purges yet

Duncan Garner: Farmers have had a gutsful of Jacinda Ardern playing to her favourites, here comes the revolt

16/07/2021

 

Another fiery 'interview' around beginning of August, then....

 

 

Garner has been off-air since August 10, with no explanation. Magic Talk host Ryan Bridge has been filling in for Garner, alongside Amanda Gillies and Mark Richardson. The trio had, notably, not discussed Garner's absence during the weeks of Bridge filling in for the host, leading to numerous unanswered queries from viewers.

Three today confirmed Bridge would continue hosting The AM Show this week, with an announcement regarding Garner’s replacement to be made “in due course”.

 

 

They’re dropping like flies at Magic Talk.

Leah Panapa opened what had been Peter William’s show this morning with the news that he’d retired – just like that. There Friday – gone Monday. The media are describing it as something about to happen. It’s happened. Without a whisper of warning.

I’ve listened to Williams fairly regularly since he started out in early 2019. He was getting slicker and more energetic in my view. He didn’t sound jaded, tired or unenthusiastic. So I am naturally sceptical about the reason given for his sudden disappearance from the airwaves.

And one could hardly be forgiven for being slightly suspicious when his departure has quickly followed Duncan Garner (August), Tony Amos (July), Sean Plunket (February) and part-timer John Banks (January).

 

Williams steadfastedly rejected man-made climate change and interviewed qualified experts like Willie Soon. He gave airtime to lock down questioners like epidemiologist Simon Thornley. He talked with doctors who have questions about the covid vaccine. He gave airtime to The Taxpayer’s Union and Bob McCoskrie from Family First. He didn’t leave listeners in any doubt about his political preference and it wasn’t National. He appeared to me to be socially conservative and economically liberal. He was no friend of the government.

I repeat, if anything, he was getting more focussed and outspoken. He certainly didn’t sound like a man who’d grown bored or disinterested in his work (or maybe he’d simply given himself licence to be more candid knowing he was going to shortly pull the plug?)

Phil Gifford also recently departed NewstalkZB as afternoon co-host. I’m clueless as to whether so many departures are mere coincidence or otherwise.

 

Update: I was reminded by a comment on Kiwiblog that Chris Lynch, NewstalkZB Christchurch host was another recent ‘casualty’ in May this year. So there is a workforce of at least half a dozen highly experienced broadcasters on the loose…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Duncan Garner: Farmers have had a gutsful of Jacinda Ardern playing to her favourites, here comes the revolt

16/07/2021

 

Another fiery 'interview' around beginning of August, then....

 

 

Garner has been off-air since August 10, with no explanation. Magic Talk host Ryan Bridge has been filling in for Garner, alongside Amanda Gillies and Mark Richardson. The trio had, notably, not discussed Garner's absence during the weeks of Bridge filling in for the host, leading to numerous unanswered queries from viewers.

Three today confirmed Bridge would continue hosting The AM Show this week, with an announcement regarding Garner’s replacement to be made “in due course”.

 

 

They’re dropping like flies at Magic Talk.

Leah Panapa opened what had been Peter William’s show this morning with the news that he’d retired – just like that. There Friday – gone Monday. The media are describing it as something about to happen. It’s happened. Without a whisper of warning.

I’ve listened to Williams fairly regularly since he started out in early 2019. He was getting slicker and more energetic in my view. He didn’t sound jaded, tired or unenthusiastic. So I am naturally sceptical about the reason given for his sudden disappearance from the airwaves.

And one could hardly be forgiven for being slightly suspicious when his departure has quickly followed Duncan Garner (August), Tony Amos (July), Sean Plunket (February) and part-timer John Banks (January).

 

Williams steadfastedly rejected man-made climate change and interviewed qualified experts like Willie Soon. He gave airtime to lock down questioners like epidemiologist Simon Thornley. He talked with doctors who have questions about the covid vaccine. He gave airtime to The Taxpayer’s Union and Bob McCoskrie from Family First. He didn’t leave listeners in any doubt about his political preference and it wasn’t National. He appeared to me to be socially conservative and economically liberal. He was no friend of the government.

I repeat, if anything, he was getting more focussed and outspoken. He certainly didn’t sound like a man who’d grown bored or disinterested in his work (or maybe he’d simply given himself licence to be more candid knowing he was going to shortly pull the plug?)

Phil Gifford also recently departed NewstalkZB as afternoon co-host. I’m clueless as to whether so many departures are mere coincidence or otherwise.

 

Update: I was reminded by a comment on Kiwiblog that Chris Lynch, NewstalkZB Christchurch host was another recent ‘casualty’ in May this year. So there is a workforce of at least half a dozen highly experienced broadcasters on the loose…

 

I think Duncan broke his silence in September, but yeah, people getting cancelled is definitely becoming the norm.

 

Check this Bowden talk at the 15 minute mark for what I mean:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gPzMofwsJLwY/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

it just f's me off they're contributing to our enslavement and imprisonment with them, either in the 'camps' or society at large.

 

image.jpeg.db6fdaf105c2427943b67d16808dcad6.jpeg

 

Next up Chinese-style Social Credit Scores linked to the cloud as endless mRNA codes transform us molecularly into Human2.0; eventually merging with 'the internet of things' with an A.I Overlord facilitating all our thoughts, feelings & behaviours. I hope all the gene-jab enthusiasts want this for their children and grandchildren? By accepting the juice, besides the potential destruction of their own biology, they're shamefully contributing to the downfall of all that our ancestors fought & died for; tell me, who are the selfish ones?

Saw this trailer recently - Digital ID/Social credit system/Internet of bodies predictive programming? You need a digital device to make friends. And they even have the 666 in there (end of trailer 1, 6 is projected on the road). And 6ft rule.

 

 

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“I’ve got some real issues with this vote,” said Patrick Moore, a virologist at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, after voting in favor of Moderna’s boosters. “Nonetheless, I want to explain why I voted yes on this. It’s more based on gut-feeling than real serious data.”

 

https://www.popsci.com/science/covid-vaccine-booster-data-unanswered-questions/

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Saw this trailer recently - Digital ID/Social credit system/Internet of bodies predictive programming? You need a digital device to make friends. And they even have the 666 in there (end of trailer 1). And 6ft rule.

 

 

 

Ron's Gone Wrong (2021 film)

 

Summary:

 

"Twentieth Century Studios and Locksmith Animation's "Ron's Gone Wrong" is the story of Barney, a socially awkward middle-schooler and Ron, his new walking, talking, digitally-connected device, which is supposed to be his 'Best Friend out of the Box.' Ron's hilarious malfunctions set against the backdrop of the social media age, launch them into an action-packed journey in which boy and robot come to terms with the wonderful messiness of true friendship. " (source)

 

According to the film's trailer, there will only be two kinds of people, those that have the new walking, talking, digitally-connected device, and those that don't. We're being presented with serious choices all the time now. How critical they are to ultimate soul survival is still debatable. One choice already on offer is obviously whether to have the jab, or not to have the jab. All part of the AI transhumanism agenda, in little creeping steps.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

He needs to be in a padded cell and not allowed near any sharp objects. If this is kosher, this poor bastard hasn't just taken the kool aid, he's giving himself enemas with it. I am always amazed a people's capacity for self-delusion.

 

He's not just any random climate change nutter. Most of his tweets are extinction rebellion BS, and other CC content.

 

sdfef.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

 

It amazes me how 20 months later (and after 20+ years, pretty much since 9/11) people cant see the blatant corruption coming through their TV

 

We kind of do.. so many "oh we seem to have lost the line" or obvious mic cuts when someone drops a covid truth on the tele now; BBC etc

 

HA.. case in point "Let's go Brandan!"

 

timestamp

 

 

AVvXsEiSUAHoFm3eidrwx_A5F7qdmTHdba5zuPjssVaiIqPmKM8Sa7f6wpjJkzB709StySltWE9V8FhU05p20D7DdtDN7lHhzWiapRXP9-Pi-gaegM8nIVEmejnY9JUxqXEWwDPS75_4Cqn4AOFHI3kIR1OeFX74PhicasHT4T72PkzAtvyRatwYmLe0LCV6=s724

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

He's not just any random climate change nutter. Most of his tweets are extinction rebellion BS, and other CC content.

Just another fraud making a living out of lies. There's a lot of it about. You just have to look at his face to see he's not playing with a full deck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Just another fraud making a living out of lies. There's a lot of it about. You just have to look at his face to see he's not playing with a full deck.

 

Yeah, either a genuine loon, or someone with a dog in this fight. It's hard to tell these days.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

to ultimate soul survival

Our soul is 100% God and eternal,  I don't believe it won't 'survive' - however I am fearful people will no longer be able to speak to God and their higher-self leading to perhaps enormous amounts of spirits trapped between dimensions when their physical vehicle expires (like battlefields/traumatic accidents).. either way people cut their beliefs around this, the future sounds spiritually problematic for humanity as a whole.

separatedsoul.png.af40e294bf38ca74fea45e32016a0ec5.png

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

Our soul is 100% God and eternal,  I don't believe it won't 'survive' - however I am fearful people will no longer be able to speak to God and their higher-self leading to perhaps enormous amounts of spirits trapped between dimensions when their physical vehicle expires (like battlefields/traumatic accidents).. either way people cut their beliefs around this, the future sounds spiritually problematic for humanity as a whole.

separatedsoul.png.af40e294bf38ca74fea45e32016a0ec5.png

 

 

Our soul is our interface, the working area between our spirit and God, and from there, it can go either way, but we have to choose, either we go with the AI, human augmentation, transhumanist agenda, or we reject it. It's going to be more and more difficult to sit in the middle and not make an ultimate choice and this is going to be increasingly problematic for a lot of people going forwards.  Rudolf Steiner, for example, said it's possible for vaccines to be used to disconnect humanity from God: 

 

"I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people's souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life — ‘foolish’ here, of course, in the eyes of materialists."

 

(Rudolf Steiner, Lecture 13: The Fallen Spirit's Influence in the World, 27th October, 1917)

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...