Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/2/2021 at 7:11 PM, skitzorat said:

A.I has had near 18 months of global training to 'work around' the masks - can probably create an accurate map of the kids face from just the forehead to earlobe contact points by now.

 

image.png.f829a37bda427ce75592452a60be24b8.png

Image

 

FT piece from today:

 

Facial recognition cameras arrive in UK school canteens
https://www.ft.com/content/af08fe55-39f3-4894-9b2f-4115732395b9

 

'On Monday, nine schools in North Ayrshire will start taking payments for school lunches by scanning the faces of pupils, claiming that the new system speeds up queues and is more Covid-secure than the card payments and fingerprint scanners they used previously.'

 

At what point will it actually dawn on normies that this is not just about a supposed virus? Probably never I guess, as they seem to have no issues trading their freedoms for convenience and "safety".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

from aagirfan's site

 

DAVID AMESS ; ALI HARBI ALI ; FALSE FLAG?

 
AVvXsEhgbPm6NCbTl1gP2QSCA8-fJRVbnfchkblVRVhghMt-Eur9ICbcvxnFEjg0Jq0tEpPLrRTmXD2kKx8M85cewjqhYQY3t201PK67HaFb-gqXWcGMOZ8slExbQfWlPRpaRlUbFHKVMWLX702oerLhh0MTt1VVlp4fiin9uunZYvDqOEwxK4UP258xdwmS=s320
 
'A Vaccine Passports Debate was held by the British Parliament under the Chairmanship of MP David Amess (above).
 
'All of his fellow conservative participants expressed extreme opposition to the vaccine passports, as well as effusive gratitude to Chairman Amess for overseeing the urgent debate.
 
'David Amess was well aware of the dangers of instituting such a draconian COVID-19 vaxport system nationwide; and he was determined to permit a robust and unconstrained debate on the highly consequential matter.
 
'Clearly his violent and shocking murder in a church serves to quickly chill any other MP opposition to the long-planned vaccine passports.'
 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

trading their freedoms for convenience and "safety".

it just f's me off they're contributing to our enslavement and imprisonment with them, either in the 'camps' or society at large.

 

image.jpeg.db6fdaf105c2427943b67d16808dcad6.jpeg

 

Next up Chinese-style Social Credit Scores linked to the cloud as endless mRNA codes transform us molecularly into Human2.0; eventually merging with 'the internet of things' with an A.I Overlord facilitating all our thoughts, feelings & behaviours. I hope all the gene-jab enthusiasts want this for their children and grandchildren? By accepting the juice, besides the potential destruction of their own biology, they're shamefully contributing to the downfall of all that our ancestors fought & died for; tell me, who are the selfish ones?

Edited by skitzorat
last paragraph
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

from aagirfan's site

 

DAVID AMESS ; ALI HARBI ALI ; FALSE FLAG?

 
AVvXsEhgbPm6NCbTl1gP2QSCA8-fJRVbnfchkblVRVhghMt-Eur9ICbcvxnFEjg0Jq0tEpPLrRTmXD2kKx8M85cewjqhYQY3t201PK67HaFb-gqXWcGMOZ8slExbQfWlPRpaRlUbFHKVMWLX702oerLhh0MTt1VVlp4fiin9uunZYvDqOEwxK4UP258xdwmS=s320
 
'A Vaccine Passports Debate was held by the British Parliament under the Chairmanship of MP David Amess (above).
 
'All of his fellow conservative participants expressed extreme opposition to the vaccine passports, as well as effusive gratitude to Chairman Amess for overseeing the urgent debate.
 
'David Amess was well aware of the dangers of instituting such a draconian COVID-19 vaxport system nationwide; and he was determined to permit a robust and unconstrained debate on the highly consequential matter.
 
'Clearly his violent and shocking murder in a church serves to quickly chill any other MP opposition to the long-planned vaccine passports.'
 

 

His views on masks, the second lockdown, and possibly Big Pharma:

 

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Call Handler - Covid Campaign Work from Home

Call Handler - Covid Campaign
Full time hours - 37.5 hour per week
Start date ASAP

We are currently recruiting for our Outsourcing Client; this is supporting on a Government campaign alongside in relation to covid-19 cases.

You will be required to have your own equipment for this role - it must be a Windows 10 laptop or desktop computer. Mac or Google systems are not compatible and cannot be used.

What are we looking for?

  • Previous experience within customer service - this doesn't have to be contact centre experience
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Strong IT experience
  • Committed candidates for a long term role


Hours of work - 

  • Monday to Sunday between 7am-11pm
  • You must be able to work 37.5 hours per week - you have to be fully flexible to work any shift you're asked between 7am and 11pm, Monday to Sunday (you will receive a weeks rota in advance)
  • Will include some weekends

Pay rate - 

  • £8.95 per hour - paid weekly
  • Paid holiday's once accrued


This is an ongoing temporary role for roughly 6 months with potential to extend following this period dependant on business needs. We are looking for committed candidates who are looking to develop their career within customer service. 

https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/call-handler-covid-campaign-work-from-home/44262210?source=searchResults&filter=%2fjobs%2fmonday-jobs-in-ng92sp

:classic_sad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Next up Chinese-style Social Credit Scores linked to the cloud as endless mRNA codes transform us molecularly into Human2.0; eventually merging with 'the internet of things' with an A.I Overlord facilitating all our thoughts, feelings & behaviours. I hope all the gene-jab enthusiasts want this for their children and grandchildren?

May be an image of text that says "Anthony live in France, the only place can meet friends and family socially is either in my house or theirs. No restaurants, pubs, cafes, cinemas, theatres, concerts etc etc. Not to mention that have to get a PCR test to get my eyes tested. Don't accept the vax passports! lisa keeble People in Germany are being refused food. People in Italy are not allowed to work People in France are barred from any kind of social life. We warned you We were dismissed as conspiracy theorists and Covid deniers"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seen in Ohio

Image

 

Reminds me of some kind of communist/soviet style fakery!

I remember reading something where people who lived behind the Iron Curtain were so bemused by how Western people believe the Govt/TV/propaganda without question whereas although they nodded and agreed with it all, they knew everything was a lie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, zarkov said:

from aagirfan's site

 

DAVID AMESS ; ALI HARBI ALI ; FALSE FLAG?

 
AVvXsEhgbPm6NCbTl1gP2QSCA8-fJRVbnfchkblVRVhghMt-Eur9ICbcvxnFEjg0Jq0tEpPLrRTmXD2kKx8M85cewjqhYQY3t201PK67HaFb-gqXWcGMOZ8slExbQfWlPRpaRlUbFHKVMWLX702oerLhh0MTt1VVlp4fiin9uunZYvDqOEwxK4UP258xdwmS=s320
 
'A Vaccine Passports Debate was held by the British Parliament under the Chairmanship of MP David Amess (above).
 
'All of his fellow conservative participants expressed extreme opposition to the vaccine passports, as well as effusive gratitude to Chairman Amess for overseeing the urgent debate.
 
'David Amess was well aware of the dangers of instituting such a draconian COVID-19 vaxport system nationwide; and he was determined to permit a robust and unconstrained debate on the highly consequential matter.
 
'Clearly his violent and shocking murder in a church serves to quickly chill any other MP opposition to the long-planned vaccine passports.'
 

Motive right there.

 

Inside job.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I remember reading something where people who lived behind the Iron Curtain were so bemused by how Western people believe Govt/TV/propaganda without question whereas although they nodded and agreed with it all, they knew everything was a lie.

 

To be fair, the corruption was very blatant for them. Often people in Soviet times people would be watching TV and a dissenting voice would go against the narrative, then they would be purged as the broadcaster switches to a movie or some music.

 

I wonder how long it will be until we see blatant shenanigans on our screens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

To be fair, the corruption was very blatant for them

 

It amazes me how 20 months later (and after 20+ years, pretty much since 9/11) people cant see the blatant corruption coming through their TV

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I wonder how long it will be until we see blatant shenanigans on our screens.

 

We kind of do.. so many "oh we seem to have lost the line" or obvious mic cuts when someone drops a covid truth on the tele now; BBC etc

 

HA.. case in point "Let's go Brandan!"

 

timestamp

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

FT piece from today:

 

Facial recognition cameras arrive in UK school canteens
https://www.ft.com/content/af08fe55-39f3-4894-9b2f-4115732395b9

 

'On Monday, nine schools in North Ayrshire will start taking payments for school lunches by scanning the faces of pupils, claiming that the new system speeds up queues and is more Covid-secure than the card payments and fingerprint scanners they used previously.'

 

At what point will it actually dawn on normies that this is not just about a supposed virus? Probably never I guess, as they seem to have no issues trading their freedoms for convenience and "safety".

Good it doesn't scan their asses... Would be funny to watch 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

It amazes me how 20 months later (and after 20+ years, pretty much since 9/11) people cant see the blatant corruption coming through their TV

 

We kind of do.. so many "oh we seem to have lost the line" or obvious mic cuts when someone drops a covid truth on the tele now; BBC etc

 

HA.. case in point "Let's go Brandan!"

 

timestamp

 

 

Yeah, I read this earlier today too:

 

17/10/2021

SVT Goes Full DDR

https://inconvenientobservations.wordpress.com/2021/10/17/svt-goes-full-ddr/

 

'The investigation on the archer, Espen Andersen Bråthen, in Kongsberg continues and the Norweigan police had a press conference on friday. And SVT, the public Swedish TV, chose to lower the sound during some parts.'

 

'The police are now downplaying that Espen is a Muslim saying that his conversion wasn’t serious. SVT was, of course, quick to communicate this. The focus is instead on mental illness'

 

We might not be seeing Soviet style purges yet, but the censorship is definitely getting wild.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We might not be seeing Soviet style purges yet

Duncan Garner: Farmers have had a gutsful of Jacinda Ardern playing to her favourites, here comes the revolt

16/07/2021

 

Another fiery 'interview' around beginning of August, then....

 

 

Garner has been off-air since August 10, with no explanation. Magic Talk host Ryan Bridge has been filling in for Garner, alongside Amanda Gillies and Mark Richardson. The trio had, notably, not discussed Garner's absence during the weeks of Bridge filling in for the host, leading to numerous unanswered queries from viewers.

Three today confirmed Bridge would continue hosting The AM Show this week, with an announcement regarding Garner’s replacement to be made “in due course”.

 

 

They’re dropping like flies at Magic Talk.

Leah Panapa opened what had been Peter William’s show this morning with the news that he’d retired – just like that. There Friday – gone Monday. The media are describing it as something about to happen. It’s happened. Without a whisper of warning.

I’ve listened to Williams fairly regularly since he started out in early 2019. He was getting slicker and more energetic in my view. He didn’t sound jaded, tired or unenthusiastic. So I am naturally sceptical about the reason given for his sudden disappearance from the airwaves.

And one could hardly be forgiven for being slightly suspicious when his departure has quickly followed Duncan Garner (August), Tony Amos (July), Sean Plunket (February) and part-timer John Banks (January).

 

Williams steadfastedly rejected man-made climate change and interviewed qualified experts like Willie Soon. He gave airtime to lock down questioners like epidemiologist Simon Thornley. He talked with doctors who have questions about the covid vaccine. He gave airtime to The Taxpayer’s Union and Bob McCoskrie from Family First. He didn’t leave listeners in any doubt about his political preference and it wasn’t National. He appeared to me to be socially conservative and economically liberal. He was no friend of the government.

I repeat, if anything, he was getting more focussed and outspoken. He certainly didn’t sound like a man who’d grown bored or disinterested in his work (or maybe he’d simply given himself licence to be more candid knowing he was going to shortly pull the plug?)

Phil Gifford also recently departed NewstalkZB as afternoon co-host. I’m clueless as to whether so many departures are mere coincidence or otherwise.

 

Update: I was reminded by a comment on Kiwiblog that Chris Lynch, NewstalkZB Christchurch host was another recent ‘casualty’ in May this year. So there is a workforce of at least half a dozen highly experienced broadcasters on the loose…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Duncan Garner: Farmers have had a gutsful of Jacinda Ardern playing to her favourites, here comes the revolt

16/07/2021

 

Another fiery 'interview' around beginning of August, then....

 

 

Garner has been off-air since August 10, with no explanation. Magic Talk host Ryan Bridge has been filling in for Garner, alongside Amanda Gillies and Mark Richardson. The trio had, notably, not discussed Garner's absence during the weeks of Bridge filling in for the host, leading to numerous unanswered queries from viewers.

Three today confirmed Bridge would continue hosting The AM Show this week, with an announcement regarding Garner’s replacement to be made “in due course”.

 

 

They’re dropping like flies at Magic Talk.

Leah Panapa opened what had been Peter William’s show this morning with the news that he’d retired – just like that. There Friday – gone Monday. The media are describing it as something about to happen. It’s happened. Without a whisper of warning.

I’ve listened to Williams fairly regularly since he started out in early 2019. He was getting slicker and more energetic in my view. He didn’t sound jaded, tired or unenthusiastic. So I am naturally sceptical about the reason given for his sudden disappearance from the airwaves.

And one could hardly be forgiven for being slightly suspicious when his departure has quickly followed Duncan Garner (August), Tony Amos (July), Sean Plunket (February) and part-timer John Banks (January).

 

Williams steadfastedly rejected man-made climate change and interviewed qualified experts like Willie Soon. He gave airtime to lock down questioners like epidemiologist Simon Thornley. He talked with doctors who have questions about the covid vaccine. He gave airtime to The Taxpayer’s Union and Bob McCoskrie from Family First. He didn’t leave listeners in any doubt about his political preference and it wasn’t National. He appeared to me to be socially conservative and economically liberal. He was no friend of the government.

I repeat, if anything, he was getting more focussed and outspoken. He certainly didn’t sound like a man who’d grown bored or disinterested in his work (or maybe he’d simply given himself licence to be more candid knowing he was going to shortly pull the plug?)

Phil Gifford also recently departed NewstalkZB as afternoon co-host. I’m clueless as to whether so many departures are mere coincidence or otherwise.

 

Update: I was reminded by a comment on Kiwiblog that Chris Lynch, NewstalkZB Christchurch host was another recent ‘casualty’ in May this year. So there is a workforce of at least half a dozen highly experienced broadcasters on the loose…

 

I think Duncan broke his silence in September, but yeah, people getting cancelled is definitely becoming the norm.

 

Check this Bowden talk at the 15 minute mark for what I mean:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gPzMofwsJLwY/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

it just f's me off they're contributing to our enslavement and imprisonment with them, either in the 'camps' or society at large.

 

image.jpeg.db6fdaf105c2427943b67d16808dcad6.jpeg

 

Next up Chinese-style Social Credit Scores linked to the cloud as endless mRNA codes transform us molecularly into Human2.0; eventually merging with 'the internet of things' with an A.I Overlord facilitating all our thoughts, feelings & behaviours. I hope all the gene-jab enthusiasts want this for their children and grandchildren? By accepting the juice, besides the potential destruction of their own biology, they're shamefully contributing to the downfall of all that our ancestors fought & died for; tell me, who are the selfish ones?

Saw this trailer recently - Digital ID/Social credit system/Internet of bodies predictive programming? You need a digital device to make friends. And they even have the 666 in there (end of trailer 1, 6 is projected on the road). And 6ft rule.

 

 

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“I’ve got some real issues with this vote,” said Patrick Moore, a virologist at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, after voting in favor of Moderna’s boosters. “Nonetheless, I want to explain why I voted yes on this. It’s more based on gut-feeling than real serious data.”

 

https://www.popsci.com/science/covid-vaccine-booster-data-unanswered-questions/

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Saw this trailer recently - Digital ID/Social credit system/Internet of bodies predictive programming? You need a digital device to make friends. And they even have the 666 in there (end of trailer 1). And 6ft rule.

 

 

 

Ron's Gone Wrong (2021 film)

 

Summary:

 

"Twentieth Century Studios and Locksmith Animation's "Ron's Gone Wrong" is the story of Barney, a socially awkward middle-schooler and Ron, his new walking, talking, digitally-connected device, which is supposed to be his 'Best Friend out of the Box.' Ron's hilarious malfunctions set against the backdrop of the social media age, launch them into an action-packed journey in which boy and robot come to terms with the wonderful messiness of true friendship. " (source)

 

According to the film's trailer, there will only be two kinds of people, those that have the new walking, talking, digitally-connected device, and those that don't. We're being presented with serious choices all the time now. How critical they are to ultimate soul survival is still debatable. One choice already on offer is obviously whether to have the jab, or not to have the jab. All part of the AI transhumanism agenda, in little creeping steps.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...