Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Fort-de-France in Martinique goes wild over vaccine passports

 

The police violently arrested 2 caregivers at Pierre Zobda Quitman Hospital for not using a vaccine passport to enter work but their colleagues blocked the police vehicles to prevent the police from arresting them. A 3rd person was arrested after several clashes between demonstrators and the police.

 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/107112444918169313

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

FRENCH HOSPITAL GETS WILD OVER VACCINE PASSPORTS

The police violently arrested 2 caregivers at Pierre Zobda Quitman Hospital for not using a vaccine passport to enter work but their colleagues blocked the police vehicles to prevent the police from arresting them. A 3rd person was arrested after several clashes between demonstrators and the police.

 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/107112444918169313

French? I know there are a lot of 'people of colour' in France but I didn't know they went full African now with language 😆

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Human10 said:

French? I know there are a lot of 'people of colour' in France but I didn't know they went full African now with language 😆

 

You are right it is Fort-de-France in Martinique must have been lost in translation. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

I‘ve been using Himalayan Toothpaste (fluoride free) for years now  

 

In Indian  ( asian shops ) you can get fluoride free toothpaste they use neem extract and herbs

 

 

 

Or better yet, swap to hydroxyapatite toothpaste. Japan always seems to be in the lead when it comes to health.

Edited by JackJohnson
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:

Well we should find out in a few days. Jeff gave more hints in yesterday’s walk and talk so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Max turns up in Mexico within the week. 

 

Yes, I thought that as well with Jeff’s video.

 

If Igan does go to Mexico, he’s a rat leaving a sinking ship imo. Sitting there telling people to do this and do that tucked away there in the wops; and yes I know he’s been to a couple of rally’s, big deal.

 

And yes I know it’s none of my business what he does, but he’s put himself out there by what he does.

 

My gold standard for people who do this type of thing is good old Icke; does his thing, doesn’t care what people say, walks the talk, has self respect and above all, no fear 👍

 

And ‘the wops’ doesn’t mean a certain race of people; where I come from, it means way out in the sticks, in the country, far away.

Edited by blowonthepie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

 

 

Selfish species that, should get shadowbanned (blocked off in the zoo) with a nice big placard stating how the staff is sorry to block them but they tried to mask them and they refused jeapordising the health of every single guest that prolonged their incarceration via fiat currency..

 

Same goes for the snakes chinchilla gorilla godzilla

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

I feel both pity and disgust that's a first 😃

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

The BDA saying mercury amalgam fillings are safe.😆

 

 

i got a load of mercury fillings.

my son has not had flo ride toothpaste for 8 years no issues with his teeth.

 

i dont know what my role is in the great awakening but its not awakening others.

i've tried and the programming is too deep.

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Surely the petition title should be Do not put MORE fluoride in tap water

Theyve been dosing a huge proportion of the UK's water for years

Depends where you are. I used to brew a lot and contacted Anglian a few years back. Their analysis of the water shows naturally occurring fluoride, so they don't add any extra. I can't comment on any other water boards.

 

I gather naturally occurring is ok. It's present in green tea and a few other things?

 

Personally I am now looking at water distillers. If this goes ahead I'll be distilling pure H2O for my family and storing it in bpa free bottles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

 

 

Selfish species that, should get shadowbanned (blocked off in the zoo) with a nice big placard stating how the staff is sorry to block them but they tried to mask them and they refused jeapordising the health of every single guest that prolonged their incarceration via fiat currency..

 

Same goes for the snakes chinchilla gorilla godzilla

 

 

 

 

I feel both pity and disgust that's a first 😃

 

.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Martin1234 said:

Depends where you are. I used to brew a lot and contacted Anglian a few years back. Their analysis of the water shows naturally occurring fluoride, so they don't add any extra. I can't comment on any other water boards.

 

I gather naturally occurring is ok. It's present in green tea and a few other things?

 

Personally I am now looking at water distillers. If this goes ahead I'll be distilling pure H2O for my family and storing it in bpa free bottles.

It may be naturally occurring but are you getting the recommended DOSE as mandated by government ?

 

If not expct Anglan to start topping you up  !!

 

I'd stop looking at water distillers and get on asap (you can get a 3 pot setup for under 70 quid on ebay that will do moonshine equally as well ;-)  )

 

Edit

Forgot to add,i did add a couple of links so you can check yourself via postcode or water authority

Edited by whatthefoxhat
forgot a bit
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

i got a load of mercury fillings.

my son has not had flo ride toothpaste for 8 years no issues with his teeth.

 

i dont know what my role is in the great awakening but its not awakening others.

i've tried and the programming is too deep.

In my survival planning apart from hunting preppers for food stocks i shall also be hunting those with gold teeth so if you've got mercury fillings and no food supplies you'll be safe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

I'm a bit out of the loop, re: Max Igan. I'm just watching a vid now and he's recording from a motel room. What's happening with him? cheers.

well i heard hes trying to scuttle out of the aus prison to mexico but don't take my word I just asked before you and got that answer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...