Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

He hasent been in the hospital they came to his home.

They put him on antibiotics which got rid of the redness, but then they prescribed him stronger antibiotics, which made him violently sick.

I told him he doesnt exercise enough, but is easy said.

First of all, get him to eat bio Yoghurt to replenish good bacteria which was killed by the antibiotics.

Also, for swelling, if he rests his calf area over a pillow, raising the legs might ease the fluid retention a bit. Might not work but you never know till you try it.

As I write this, I feel like he is a strong person though 96 so he has a chance to survive this.

If he was my friend, I'd go so far as giving him a healing session all kinds of shebang.

Making him comfortable is the key.

• Like 1
  • Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

Guest A-chan

This is another interesting video by Grace. She delves into Bill the Gates of Hell's background.

7 minutes ago, Messenger said:

OddsnNods, if you can bring him some burdock root, it's a natural cleanser diuretic, bladderwrack/or seaweed/notice paper, avocados, blueberries, walnuts.

I make wraps, slice the avocado and roll a few slices with some walnuts in the nori paper, like sushi rolls without the fish.

And of course water. The anti biotics are causing him more harm than good. Seems you are well aware of that.

My grandma is 96 and hanging in there.

I hope your friend feels better.

4 minutes ago, chocomel said:

First of all, get him to eat bio Yoghurt to replenish good bacteria which was killed by the antibiotics.

Also, for swelling, if he rests his calf area over a pillow, raising the legs might ease the fluid retention a bit. Might not work but you never know till you try it.

As I write this, I feel like he is a strong person though 96 so he has a chance to survive this.

If he was my friend, I'd go so far as giving him a healing session all kinds of shebang.

Making him comfortable is the key.

Thanks guys..

He is strong been through the war & survived so who am I to try & tell him anything.

He has second stage cancer of the prostate, diabetes, heart condition..take enough pills.

I tried to get him to drink some Turmeric & Cayenne pepper tea. He wont have nothing alternative.

Ide recommend some strong oils from a certain plant..... but he wouldn't be interested & probably shop me.

Thanks for your input anyways.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Guys, guys.... I know how frustrating as it might be but do yourself a favour because you don't want to end up in a cell at this point in time. We need you.

Think of it as your test. It is about leaving the sheep behind and minding you and your family's safety.

If they sink because you shouted that tsunami was coming and they went on doing the usual thing while you prepped and had a dingy ready or headed for the hill in advance, your family even camped on the mountain top and they laughed. Focus for your benefit. You need to be able to cruise, move on with breeze.

But it's easy for me to say that as I know how to get even. :classic_wink:

Truer words not been spoken brother ??

• Like 1

Normally, I'd bullet point key topics about the video but I'm not going to since goons might take a note.

So I'm just leaving the link here but they cover a lot of trend that is starting now and what's to come. In some sense, Chinese are ahead of us and look what kind of market is springing up. :classic_tongue: And wow, Chinese people are on daily wage. :classic_ohmy: Be appreciative of what you have guys. The world has got better.....I know you might roll your eyes but humans used to eat each other....now some snitches. lol  If you want to ride with the trend, money/business wise, hints are here and I certainly will be going along with the trend to take advantage of.

The new moon is today and indicaties awakening, 18 months time, uprising. ?

We are going through a massive change.

https://www.inquisitr.com/2483594/nurses-union-wins-battle-over-vaccinate-or-mask-policy-heres-why/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Nurses Union previously won battle Vs vaccine et al in Ontario Canada

Relevant to today because the idea was to shame the nurses into getting a vaccine by forcing them to wear face masks if they did not get the shot 

Make no mistake the same tactic is in use right now

Shame and guilt 

To get you to comply , so you do not feel shame or guilt in public 

Demons !!!

On 5/19/2020 at 1:38 PM, Messenger said:

I think Buttar is controlled opposition. He never mentions the rockefellers and this is critical for people who are just waking up as rockefeller are really the family who built the big pharma allopathic medical system in America. Buttar keeps blaming clintons even though most people already know that the clintons are corrupt.

Could be - it would be brilliant. I never rule anything out. However I have listened to a significant amount of his commentary and if he is it could be due to naivety.  Dr Shiva would agree with you but his agenda is the senate.

35 minutes ago, massivedone said:

Could be - it would be brilliant. I never rule anything out. However I have listened to a significant amount of his commentary and if he is it could be due to naivety.  Dr Shiva would agree with you but his agenda is the senate.

I noticed Shiva had a Sanjay Gupta book on his shelf in one video, that guy is a fraud.

Dr. Sebi talks about it briefly in that presentation I've posted several times. About how he and bill clinton found the cure for some big dis-ease. Then it all comes out decades later that the Clintons are satanic pedophiles.

Thought I posted this already but here is James Corbett giving a presentation on the rockefellers medical industry.

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 3:43 AM, HAARPING_On said:

Quote, "Everyone here has been vaccinated anyway".... any one pick up on that?

If that's the case then why all this charade about "working flat out to develop a vaccine?"

It's all bollox and that's official...

Thanks for pointing that out!  I was going to post about this.  Everyone is wearing masks so you can't actually see what they are saying (making it a completely unreliable video, yet it gets the message out)... seems like controlled opposition to me.  I had watched this when it first came out and missed it, then saw it again and realized I didn't need to watch past the first 15 seconds.

Regarding this...

Edited by GenzuBlades
added video link
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 11:13 PM, Velma said:

Trump says, "We have the best and most devoted (obedient) workers to ever walk the face of the Earth and now we are combining all of these amazing (military) strengths for the most aggressive vaccine project in history." You have been warned.

Ah, so this is how he meant the virus would 'just go away'. :classic_tongue:

On 5/21/2020 at 2:02 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In a time of mass state surveillance its nearly impossible to plan a protest the PTB can't hijack if they did not outright create it. Lots of money out there for theatrics and illusions.

If not hijack, then at least disrupt.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:58 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Here we are invited to assume that online anonymity ever really existed. Even stupid leaders understand the importance of having airtight control of any anonymizer sites online. So, why bother telling us ip requirements more severe in China and Iran? By creating an illusion of internet anonymity in any degree lures those believing they are cloaked into speaking more openly. The only thing changing as anonymity dissolves is that surveillance at this level will now be applied overtly everywhere. For people like me that never believed in web anonymity nothing changes. My decision long ago to stop trusting the PTB has saved me a lot of confusion.

Anti-anonymity tools are  just going to become more industrialised and normalised.

7 hours ago, Sothic said:

I think they updated this later and said they missed lots of 2020 deaths so it pushed it above. It's worth checking out, I can see stuff like this being used as an example that all the independent research is fake news.

A little bit more patience and slowly, slowly, catchy monkey. Give it a few more weeks and all of their figures, for this phase of the psyop, will have rolled in. :classic_wink:

Edited by numnuts

Don’t know if this has already been posted? Very good.

Connecticut RN Speaks Out About Tyranny And The Covid Hoax

58,312 views

· 

May 22, 2020

Special Reports 

21 years as a Health Care Worker, RN Josiah Dan gives a great speech about what he is seeing on the front lines of the Covid Plandemic

Snip-it_1590119030982.jpg.c656f0f923299c3ba5e1690a47d11e1f.jpg

Judging by their draconian and indefinite social distancing the same can be said for social interactions outside the media context. Anything that brings us in close enough proximity physically or digitally represents a great danger to those exerting power.