Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

Now you say it, I’m sure that policeman Mark Sexton had talked about how he and a group of others approached a senior MP with concerns of pcr fraud, vaccines and all that... they never said which mp it was, but if it’s the same, it’s kinda obvious 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RYvJFh4yInzD/

Yeah he says it was a senior conservative MP... and it was a Sir David Amess, he fits the description, not jumping to conclusions, but it’s very likely this is why he’s been done 

Turns out it was a different MP Mark Sexton met with, seems like his efforts have been futile 

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Some MSM reported it was the Chairman of the 1922 committee, Sir Graham Brady, who said his

attendance didn't mean he supported their views. Cop out.

The 15 minutes of fame train has departed for Mr O'Looney

More earth shattering,government crashing news that failed to deliver

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Some MSM reported it was the Chairman of the 1922 committee, Sir Graham Brady, who said his

attendance didn't mean he supported their views. Cop out.

Parliament, gov and cabinet effectively brushed off the Great Barrington Declaration

why would any MP (regardless of stature) who thinks contrary to the NWO agenda stick his/her neck out for a group of no-bodies with zero political influence who sat in a room for a bit and spoke to him???

If you think Graham Brady , Chairman of 1922 and 24 year old veteran MP of Altrincham, is gonna place himself on a sacrificial pyre i am astonished.

Edited by zArk

Super-spreaders of Covid lies: How a small cabal of anti-vaxxers are cashing in while risking countless lives with celebrities targeted at home and children terrified at the school gate 

image_2021-10-16_065932.png.7d5a552035c08e0d5739cb14d6ec9a9c.png

To most people who meet him, Michael Chaves (pictured left) appears an unassuming, married 55-year-old former paramedic who spends his time in the office, at the gym and walking his dogs in the park.

But online, he boasts a significant following peddling ludicrous conspiracy theories about Covid vaccines.

On his channel 'Mad Mix Conspiracies', thousands of followers tune in to hear Chaves claiming the pandemic is a hoax and that the jabs - which have saved millions of lives globally - are deadly.

In one video, for example, Chaves claimed: 'The [Covid-19] tests are purely about collecting people's DNA.' On Tuesday, Chaves finally reached the national audience he no doubt dreams of when he and a merry band of fellow anti-vaccine protesters filmed themselves marching to the home of BBC Two presenter Jeremy Vine, to serve him a 'writ'.

Mr Vine's crime was a comment about the Covid vaccine on his show last week. During a discussion about whether unvaccinated footballers should be banned from playing,

Vine said: 'I guess we either allow this or we end up holding people down and jabbing them by force.' In context, it was perfectly clear that Mr Vine was not calling for compulsory vaccination - but that didn't stop anti-vaxxers from splicing the remark and posting it on Twitter and the encrypted messaging app Telegram, where it has been viewed tens of thousands of times.

The NGO analysed the movement and found 12 anti-vaxxers are responsible for up to 70 per cent of content shared to Facebook, one of the main platforms on which fake news is spread. 

I say good on him👍

DM

H

18 hours ago, factJack said:

half term soon isnt it?

Covid firebreak at Camborne Academy

A Cornish school is moving hundreds of pupils back to remote learning for a week as it battles high numbers of Covid cases.

Camborne Science and International Academy said it is experiencing "significant Covid-related absences" from students and staff.

In a statement the school said it had "not been an easy decision" to make.

The Department for Education told the BBC that "face-to-face education should be prioritised".

It added that schools should "reintroduce temporary additional measures such as increased testing or face coverings".

In a letter sent home to parents, the academy has asked students in years 8 and 9 to complete their lessons remotely in the week before the October half-term.

"Parents, carers and students have been advised well in advance in order for appropriate arrangements to be made," it continued.

"Our students' wellbeing and education will always be our number one priority."

Battling cases...oh my. How do you battle healthy symptomless people who happen to test positive?

You stop testing them, and voilà no more cases and a normal world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Parliament, gov and cabinet effectively brushed off the Great Barrington Declaration

why would any MP (regardless of stature) who thinks contrary to the NWO agenda stick his/her neck out for a group of no-bodies with zero political influence who sat in a room for a bit and spoke to him???

If you think Graham Brady , Chairman of 1922 and 24 year old veteran MP of Altrincham, is gonna place himself on a sacrificial pyre i am astonished.

Bradys attendance at the meeting was more an intelligence gathering operation rather than anything else

And all those in attendance sat there enthralled that such a 'high status' individual would grace them with his company

The state will never sit with its enemies on a level playing field,not when it holds all the cards already,and considering the state have declared the public to be the enemy the odds aint good for ANY legal recourse or meaningful dialogue in any way shape or form

The only way the state will sit down is if their hand is forced,and considring that along with the cards they also have the monopoly on violence and an inexhaustible supply of funds it's time to stop playing cards and change the game

Roll a six to start,do not pass go do not collect your pension

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Out of likes Zark.

If you think that I think  "Graham Brady , Chairman of 1922 and 24 year old veteran MP of Altrincham, is gonna place himself on a sacrificial pyre i am astonished"  then I am asrtonished too! 👍

• Like 1

David Amess: home secretary asks police to review security measures after MP’s stabbing

Really? So it's OK for them (the Cabal) to repeatedly stab all UK citizens with poisoned bioweapons but not OK when one of theirs is stabbed?

I hope they spend the rest of their (hopefully short) lives in abject fear and require 24/7 protection wherever they go. They forgot that they themselves would have to live among us. BIG MISTAKE!

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1

LOL

Matt Hancock left red faced after losing new job at UN hours after taking it

MATT HANCOCK has been left red faced after his appointment at the United Nations has not been "taken forward".

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1506919/Matt-Hancock-loses-UN-economic-commission-Africa-job

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 6