Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Parliament, gov and cabinet effectively brushed off the Great Barrington Declaration

why would any MP (regardless of stature) who thinks contrary to the NWO agenda stick his/her neck out for a group of no-bodies with zero political influence who sat in a room for a bit and spoke to him???

If you think Graham Brady , Chairman of 1922 and 24 year old veteran MP of Altrincham, is gonna place himself on a sacrificial pyre i am astonished.

Bradys attendance at the meeting was more an intelligence gathering operation rather than anything else

And all those in attendance sat there enthralled that such a 'high status' individual would grace them with his company

The state will never sit with its enemies on a level playing field,not when it holds all the cards already,and considering the state have declared the public to be the enemy the odds aint good for ANY legal recourse or meaningful dialogue in any way shape or form

The only way the state will sit down is if their hand is forced,and considring that along with the cards they also have the monopoly on violence and an inexhaustible supply of funds it's time to stop playing cards and change the game

Roll a six to start,do not pass go do not collect your pension

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Parliament, gov and cabinet effectively brushed off the Great Barrington Declaration

why would any MP (regardless of stature) who thinks contrary to the NWO agenda stick his/her neck out for a group of no-bodies with zero political influence who sat in a room for a bit and spoke to him???

If you think Graham Brady , Chairman of 1922 and 24 year old veteran MP of Altrincham, is gonna place himself on a sacrificial pyre i am astonished.

Out of likes Zark.

If you think that I think  "Graham Brady , Chairman of 1922 and 24 year old veteran MP of Altrincham, is gonna place himself on a sacrificial pyre i am astonished"  then I am asrtonished too! 👍

• Like 1

David Amess: home secretary asks police to review security measures after MP’s stabbing

Really? So it's OK for them (the Cabal) to repeatedly stab all UK citizens with poisoned bioweapons but not OK when one of theirs is stabbed?

I hope they spend the rest of their (hopefully short) lives in abject fear and require 24/7 protection wherever they go. They forgot that they themselves would have to live among us. BIG MISTAKE!

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1

LOL

Matt Hancock left red faced after losing new job at UN hours after taking it

MATT HANCOCK has been left red faced after his appointment at the United Nations has not been "taken forward".

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1506919/Matt-Hancock-loses-UN-economic-commission-Africa-job

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

LOL

Matt Hancock left red faced after losing new job at UN hours after taking it

MATT HANCOCK has been left red faced after his appointment at the United Nations has not been "taken forward".

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1506919/Matt-Hancock-loses-UN-economic-commission-Africa-job

Poor Cock...

12 hours ago, TheOldNormal said:

Very angry tonight about all this. My mum has just had a stroke.  She is 80 but has always been healthy. She didn't want the vaccine but was pressured into it by family. I reckon that has done it but impossible to know.

Sorry to hear that. My colleague's relative in her 70's argued endlessly for him to get jabbed but he won't. She died 'unexpectedly' this week, a short time after being jabbed herself.

Again, it's impossible to know if the jab caused it and because there were no suspicious circumstances, there is little chance of an autopsy.

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Come on Ireland. Get a grip. I do believe the only people to turn this around are the French. The French have a proud history of figting tyranny.

What is her problem. Those people are vaccinated so normally it will protect them. They will do everything to divide us

25 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Come on Ireland. Get a grip. I do believe the only people to turn this around are the French. The French have a proud history of fighting tyranny.

I have started a new thread please participate with your thoughts

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic