Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Would this be a dick move? Just thinking about being a slight nuisance in society.

I didn't mean to say it .... it just came out!

I am 6'5" , a bit of a lump but more I am NOT the prettiest  apple in the basket.

I look like I have been fighting all these decades .... so I have grown use to being very nice when 'bumping into people'  as I don't wish to scare them.

It just came out .... I am sure the bloke thought "What??"

But I am laughing about it .... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheOldNormal said:

f it's a foreigner, they will bury it quick.

If it's a member of the religion of peace, or one of the other groups who are fond of carrying blades, it will be put down to mental illness. If it's terror, 10 gets you 1 that the killer is known to security services. If it's an anti-vaxxer, we need to keep our heads down because the screw will be turned and turned again.

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

They don't reference the Covid lie, because they would be censored, but must people know

what all this bullshit means in the lyrics.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Edit: Scratch that. A person's medical history shouldn't be anyone's business, and I guess that needs to go both ways to be fair.

Agreed. They are victims of psychological abuse and should be treated as such. Little truth seeds such as carrying a magnet to see if they're magnetic and pointing out BBC's nightly figures strapline 'Died of any cause within 28 days of a positive test' is the course to take.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ink said:

Well that was a thing .... I just went to my local shop for a 4 pack and .... well

Couldn't help it, maybe a type of tourette's?

Walked around a corner and was face to mask .... and I said "Oh sorry, weird person in a mask!"

Literally I said that .... lol

Grabbed my beer and left .... lmfao

It's so depressing in Spain, Ink.

Even if I didn't watch any TV at all, which I very rarely do, even if I didn't look at internet MSM news, nor

forums, I still need to venture out for shopping etc where the lie is perpetrated by normal people every day.

70% of people in my area are still wearing the masks outside, including very young children when it is not mandated.

Everyone has to wear masks in all shops etc and schoolchildren of the age of 6 and above have suffered

this abuse for more than a year with their mainly complicit parents.

The Spanish Health Minister reportedly said yesterday the masks will continue as long as the flu exists!

Well that's forever.

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's so depressing in Spain, Ink.

Even if I didn't watch any TV at all, which I very rarely do, even if I didn't look at internet MSM news, nor

forums, I still need to venture out for shopping etc where the lie is perpetrated by normal people every day.

70% of people in my area are still wearing the masks outside, including very young children when it is not mandated.

Everyone has to wear masks in all shops etc and schoolchildren of the age of 6 and above have suffered

this abuse for more than a year with their mainly complicit parents.

The Spanish Health Minister reportedly said yesterday the masks will continue as long as the flu exists!

Well that's forever.

The Spanish have lost the plot and the spot.

5 hours ago, TheOldNormal said:

MP now dead. I am certain this will be pinned on an "anti-vaxxer".  This MP was apparently very pro-vaxx.

But probably more likely to be a pissed off woke person since he was anti gay and anti abortion

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I spent most of my working life with Geordies,makkums,smoggies and monkey hangers, and dont get me started on tcheuchters,weejies,fifers,dundonians (go on say, five alive) guys fae the broch,the buckie mafia and people who read the turra squeak and not forgetting the torrey quines i met along the way and loons fae craiginch who would struggle to read a copy of the neeps gazette

Strange place the UK

Strange indeed. I used to share a house with a bloke from Buckie, he was well weird. I used to need a translator when I was doing training for SCRA in Scotland. Now I just pick up interesting snippets like when doing crane operations, how near to an airfield you need to be to have to warn them, and how much it costs a crane operator if they disrupt the railway schedule for 30 mins

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

So evil, someone i know sadly fell for that pressure and bs from social media and midwives, had her 2nd jab 2 weeks ago and went into premature labour at 27 weeks :( they must be doing a good job guilt tripping all those mums to be, same as they do with vaxs for babies "if something happened you'd never forgive yourself" etc 

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I spent most of my working life with Geordies,makkums,smoggies and monkey hangers, and dont get me started on tcheuchters,weejies,fifers,dundonians (go on say, five alive) guys fae the broch,the buckie mafia and people who read the turra squeak and not forgetting the torrey quines i met along the way and loons fae craiginch who would struggle to read a copy of the neeps gazette

Strange place the UK

I am so proud to fully understand this haha!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

They keep falling down.

Afaik she was double jabbed from the comments.

And just like that, the propaganda from the start of this shizzle is reinforced... This time not by acting but by the effect of the vax... Clever, huh?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

John O'Looney again but whats interesting about this one is he actually mentions the mp he met in London recently and which was hush hush at the time,Don't know if he mentioned him inadvertently or it is common knowledge now but it's the first time ive heard him mentioned by name

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EfKzsRknmQIM/

Some MSM reported it was the Chairman of the 1922 committee, Sir Graham Brady, who said his

attendance didn't mean he supported their views. Cop out.

13 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:

Rumour has it he’s on his way to Mexico, possibly helped by Jeff Berwick of Dollar Vigilante. 

I’ll believe it when I see them both together on a duo ‘walk and talk’ with Lucy 😀

• Like 1