Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

If the killer of the Conservative mp is reported as an anti vaxer then I'm highly suspicious that this tragic event was planned by this evil tory scum to cause more division. 

They are such liars that they wouldn't lose any sleep about sacrificing one of their own which also distracts from BJ getting hammered over a lot of government incompetence. 

• Like 2

A report by the Odessa Accountability Project claims that a 17-year-old COVID patient suffering from breathing difficulties entered a hospital in Texas, only for staff to place a plastic bag over her head after she removed her face mask.

image.png

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

A report by the Odessa Accountability Project claims that a 17-year-old COVID patient suffering from breathing difficulties entered a hospital in Texas, only for staff to place a plastic bag over her head after she removed her face mask.

image.png

SCIENCE...🥳

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

If the killer of the Conservative mp is reported as an anti vaxer then I'm highly suspicious that this tragic event was planned by this evil tory scum to cause more division. 

They are such liars that they wouldn't lose any sleep about sacrificing one of their own which also distracts from BJ getting hammered over a lot of government incompetence. 

Now you say it, I’m sure that policeman Mark Sexton had talked about how he and a group of others approached a senior MP with concerns of pcr fraud, vaccines and all that... they never said which mp it was, but if it’s the same, it’s kinda obvious 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RYvJFh4yInzD/

Yeah he says it was a senior conservative MP... and it was a Sir David Amess, he fits the description, not jumping to conclusions, but it’s very likely this is why he’s been done 

Edited by Seeker
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

Oh dear, that brings back memories of driving round Hartlepool at closing time, shouting "Who hung the monkey?" out of the window, then driving off as fast as possible, hoping you didn't accidentally end up in a cul de sac. *sigh*

I spent most of my working life with Geordies,makkums,smoggies and monkey hangers, and dont get me started on tcheuchters,weejies,fifers,dundonians (go on say, five alive) guys fae the broch,the buckie mafia and people who read the turra squeak and not forgetting the torrey quines i met along the way and loons fae craiginch who would struggle to read a copy of the neeps gazette

Strange place the UK

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Whatever the motivation for it, once thing is certain: we are going to be treated to reams of cant about what a wonderful person he was.  I am already learning that he was kind to animals, a veritable Doctor Doolittle according to Sky News.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

this is the same MP from the classic Brass eye ‘cake’ episode right ? 

what a legacy. 

MP's son jailed for bottle attack

A Tory MP's son who smashed a man over the head with a champagne bottle after an argument at a club has been jailed.
David Amess, 20, hit plumber Paul Trussler, 28, with the bottle at Talk Club, Southend, Essex, on 14 May.

In December 2004, jurors at Chelmsford Crown Court found Amess, son of the Southend West Tory MP David Amess, guilty of wounding with intent.

On Tuesday - at the same court - Amess was sentenced to four years in jail.

Pushing and shoving

In sentencing, Judge Charles Gratwick told Amess he had taken into account his previous good character, age and pre-sentence report.

The court heard Amess had been trying to impress a woman when the fight broke out.

He swung the bottle after some pushing and shoving between the two men, leaving Mr Trussler with a 4cm cut.

When interviewed by officers, he admitted hitting Mr Trussler with the bottle but claimed it was in self-defence.

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/05/covid-pcr-test-swabs-are-as-dangerous-as-inhaling-asbestos/

COVID PCR Test Swabs are as dangerous as inhaling Asbestos

I didn't see this one back in May. 

The summary of the professors findings were as follows –

• Swabs are dangerous for the nasopharyngeal mucosa. The glassy fibers, hard and brittle, can scratch the mucous membrane and create lesions. The bleeding is an indication of the invasiveness of the test.
  • Repeated swab testing can produce chronic lesions. The release of fragments of the brittle glassy fibers can cause biological reactions such as granulomas and / or fibrosis of the tissue.
  • These smears pose a risk to the health of infants and children. If the tests are necessary, small and mild smears must be carried out in children.

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

If you have Scandinavian, you probably do. "Anglo-Saxons" were Saxons, Angles, Jutes, and, of course, the Roman auxilliaries came from all over and inter married

Probably, hence my blue eyes

https://www.vaxcontrolgroup.com/about.html

The Phase one and two SARS-CoV-2 vaccine trial participants have now mostly been vaccinated – so where will the scientists find long-term safety data for the SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations?

Citizens do the science

We have taken it into our own hands to design a scientific Control Group by bringing together the voluntarily unvaccinated and asking them to record their health outcomes over the next 30 years. This data, which will NOT include names or addresses, will be made available for comparison against data from vaccinated cohorts (requests for data will need to be approved by our Ethics Panel).

We are not affiliated to any pharmaceutical corporations.

We will Record:

Medical data (including: new and ongoing medical conditions, pregnancy outcomes, fertility etc…), Blood group and Discrimination (participants will be able to record companies that discriminate against them).

Everyone joining the study will receive a digital ID card that can be shown in shop, venues and educational institutions as proof of participation.

German state allows grocery stores to ban people without vaccine passport
https://reclaimthenet.org/hesse-germany-grocery-stores-to-ban-people-without-vaccine-passport/

'The state of Hesse has joined a number of other states in Germany who are enforcing the co-called 2G rule as part of their COVID mandates, and is now allowing retailers, including those selling food, like supermarkets, to ban those without a vaccine passport from entering their premises.'

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Well that was a thing .... I just went to my local shop for a 4 pack and .... well

Couldn't help it, maybe a type of tourette's?

Walked around a corner and was face to mask .... and I said "Oh sorry, weird person in a mask!"

Literally I said that .... lol

Grabbed my beer and left .... lmfao

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, ink said:

Well that was a thing .... I just went to my local shop for a 4 pack and .... well

Couldn't help it, maybe a type of tourette's?

Walked around a corner and was face to mask .... and I said "Oh sorry, weird person in a mask!"

Literally I said that .... lol

Grabbed my beer and left .... lmfao

>Ask random people if they took the vax.

>If they say yes, immediately stop talking to them and walk off as if they don't exist.

Would this be a dick move? Just thinking about being a slight nuisance in society.

Edit: Scratch that. A person's medical history shouldn't be anyone's business, and I guess that needs to go both ways to be fair.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1