Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

Hehe.

In his last - solo - vid, I think he said something about he’d let us know what was going on soon; I can’t imagine the so called elite are very worried about him though.

Watch this space folks.

I wasn’t going to watch that vid you mentioned but I’m intrigued now, so will.

Sounds a bit odd.

Just watched; I think that’s the first time I’ve seen him chatting with someone else, so maybe that’s why he’s ‘different’.

There was some contradiction; he was asked what the end game was; he replied, depopulation; then he went on to say ‘they’ want people sexually active by eight, producing children by twelve and dead by thirty. If they want depopulation, why would they want humans reproducing?

He also said ‘they’ want people to be gender neutral; how could they be sexually active and reproducing if they’re gender neutral; anyway, he was quite contradictory in that part imo, starting just after 11 mins.

59 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I dont know what to make of her but interesting to listen to what craig kelly had to say during his stay in isolation.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4ioiSr7nrGA2/

Craig Kelly is sadly controlled opposition.

The United Australia Party is a satellite of the Liberal Party. They do this every election. They throw cash around, jump up and down and swamp us with their campaign, meanwhile all their preference votes flow to the Liberal Party, where Clive Palmer and Craig Kelly will get paid behind doors. The false hope of the United Party subtracts votes from the genuine minor parties - they HAVE TO do this because there is a huge section of Australians vying for alternative options.

The Liberal Party did the same thing with One Nation in the 90s. It was created as a satellite party to gain patriotic votes from the Labor party. When shockingly One Nation won 11 seats and 22% of the vote in the Qld State election, John Howard and Tony Abbott politically assassinated the very gullible Pauline Hanson.

The Labor party does the same thing with the Greens and "the animal justice party." 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

Just watched; I think that’s the first time I’ve seen him chatting with someone else, so maybe that’s why he’s ‘different’.

There was some contradiction; he was asked what the end game was; he replied, depopulation; then he went on to say ‘they’ want people sexually active by eight, producing children by twelve and dead by thirty. If they want depopulation, why would they want humans reproducing?

He also said ‘they’ want people to be gender neutral; how could they be sexually active and reproducing if they’re gender neutral; anyway, he was quite contradictory in that part imo, starting just after 11 mins.

I think he's been watching too much Logan's Run.

• Haha 2

On 10/14/2021 at 6:39 AM, Xelador said:

The reporting is totally inaccurate, this is a mandate, not mandatory.

What has really happened is that the dirty smackhead Michael Gunner  has pulled his ugly lying face away from sucking satan's cock all night and sent out a memo calling for people to be poisoined to death with an injection.

Northern territory peeps are employed under the Public Sector Employment Management Act, which does not allow this ass wipe, ass to mouth dildo,  to threaten the Jobs of those who choose not to get the jab. 

Get your termination letter, take them to court and sue them for millions, also take a page from the book of the airline's pilots.  https://tapnewswire.com/2021/10/southwest-ceo-backs-down-wont-fire-employees-refusing-vaxx/

8 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I just knew it was aids, i just fuckin knew it, i have been saying this from day one, this has been their most successfull bioweapon and they are not going to give up on it.

Yes, it looks like you were right all along 👍 except there are lot more ingredients that go into these Vials now.

Watch this @14:08

https://www.trunews.com/stream/tentacle-tuesday-is-there-a-thing-in-covid-vaccines

On 10/13/2021 at 7:37 PM, webtrekker said:

Southwest CEO backs down, will not fire employees who refuse to get vaxxed

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/10/southwest-ceo-backs-down-wont-fire-employees-refusing-vaxx/

Now this bitch slapped bastard will be going to go crawling back to crying on stoopid schwab's shoulder, just like macron did, saying:  will satan be mad with me, will he still let me suck his cock. Boo hoo sob i didn't get to murder all those people, i'm such a failure to the new world order, also i can see that bastard Jack121 typing piss taking comments about me on david icke social. My life is over - I wish, bastard.

Edited by jack121

On 10/13/2021 at 6:11 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Greece proposes anti “fake news” law in a new bid to kill free speech

https://reclaimthenet.org/greece-proposes-anti-fake-news-law-in-a-new-bid-to-kill-free-speech/

'While many journalists and activists in countries such as the United States, Canada, UK, and many parts of Europe are calling for censorship of “misinformation,” there are at least some press groups out there that understand what a significant threat to free speech this is.

The members of the Media Freedom Rapid Response (MFRR), including Article 19 and the International Press Institute, have called on the Greek government to withdraw a proposed amendment to the “fake news” legislation. The new proposal would introduce jail time and fines for journalists accused of publishing “false news.”

The amendments to Article 191 of the Civil Code have been proposed by Greece’s Ministry of Justice. The proposals would introduce harsher penalties for people found guilty of publishing or spreading “false news that is capable of causing concern or fear to the public or undermining public confidence in the national economy, the country’s defense capacity or public health.” The owner or publisher of a media outlet responsible for the “false news” would also be punished.

According to MFRR, the proposal has a vague definition of “false news,” making the law open to interpretation and abuse by politicians.

The organization adds that: “Particularly problematic is the sanctioning of reports ‘capable of causing concern’ or which ‘undermines public confidence’ in state authorities.”

MFRP does acknowledge that misinformation poses a serious threat to Greek society. It says that “Globally, online falsehoods and conspiracy theories are distorting reality, undermining democracy, and jeopardizing the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.”

But, “the passing of heavy-handed legislation” is not the solution to fighting the spread of online misinformation.

In other parts of the world, such laws with vague definitions have resulted in the censorship of legitimate reporting, the media freedom advocates write. They also point out that the “media in Greece already face threats from abusive litigation and jail sentences for criminal defamation.”

Therefore: “Strengthening Article 191 would only create an additional avenue for journalists to face prosecution and jail time. Even when not applied directly, the potential for self-censorship under such legislation is enormous.”

MFRR warns the Greek government, led by Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, that passing the law would be “a major step backwards” and it “would send a worrying signal about the administration’s commitment to media freedom.”

The organization calls on the Ministry of Justice to “withdraw the amendment immediately and, should the government decide to press ahead, call on lawmakers to reject the proposal.”

MFRR notes that the “best way to address misinformation is not through government regulation” but a “strong, professional, pluralist and independent press which can provide the public with reliable sources of information.”

Journalism unions in Greece have also criticized the proposed amendments.'

If this is true then we can drag bill gates, B.J. dr chris shitty, masterbating matt handcock and all the rest of the nwo through the courts, let them put forward their BS and then piss long and hard into their lying mouths.

Would love to golden shower these bar stewards, i mean they have the cheek to put forward measures to cut down on the amount of bullshit in the media, when they spew forth the most vile crap, the most verbal dioherra any toilet has ever seen - what bas'tards as rik mayall would say

22 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The Churchillian bulldog Nationalist cringe never ends. I guess the war is on us this time.

I can see very clearly from the reflection in the glass behind B.J. the actual picture B.J. is working on, it is join the dots children's cartoon book by crayola crayons - what an inspirational artist - not

What a bullshitter, evil satanic cocksucker  -  Yes, with flags on

21 minutes ago, alexa said:

Yes, it looks like you were right all along 👍 except there are lot more ingredients that go into these Vials now.

Watch this @14:08

https://www.trunews.com/stream/tentacle-tuesday-is-there-a-thing-in-covid-vaccines

Yep, skimmed through it as i have seen the video put up before on this site, invasion of the body snatchers or what

3 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Yep, skimmed through it as i have seen the video put up before on this site, invasion of the body snatchers or what

It reminds me of a clip from the Matrix;

12 hours ago, - TZC - said:

Strangely, he did smile quite a lot in that video and I wish he hadn't, it was forced and well - saying disturbing is too strong but it was on the way to disturbing.. I had the idea watching it that he's much more comfortable with his own company. Not that that means anything important regarding his messages just saying. It was a little creepy. And I'd also put at the end here I love listening to him and checking the garden usually. Just don't smile, folks

Rumour has it he’s on his way to Mexico, possibly helped by Jeff Berwick of Dollar Vigilante. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm amazed

cos when you watch vids on their youtube channel, their professor is a complete shill and the comments are from fully qualified sheep, and they delete my comments questioning basic things.

typical zoe viewer comment from latest video.

keep taking those tests until you get the result you want.

a cull is overdue

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

half term soon isnt it?

Covid firebreak at Camborne Academy

A Cornish school is moving hundreds of pupils back to remote learning for a week as it battles high numbers of Covid cases.

Camborne Science and International Academy said it is experiencing "significant Covid-related absences" from students and staff.

In a statement the school said it had "not been an easy decision" to make.

The Department for Education told the BBC that "face-to-face education should be prioritised".

It added that schools should "reintroduce temporary additional measures such as increased testing or face coverings".

In a letter sent home to parents, the academy has asked students in years 8 and 9 to complete their lessons remotely in the week before the October half-term.

"Parents, carers and students have been advised well in advance in order for appropriate arrangements to be made," it continued.

"Our students' wellbeing and education will always be our number one priority."

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 12:23 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

The enigma of Annastacia Palaszczuk’s surname
https://justice4poland.com/2020/09/18/the-enigma-of-annastacia-palaszczuks-surname/

'It is interesting just how much information you can glean from an individual’s Christian name, surname, and the names of the places they originate from.'

Indeed.

jp.jpg

https://www.thesundaytruth.com/2018/11/pressure-mounts-on-queenslands-first.html

QLD Premier’s father runs genetic data storage company
https://tottnews.com/2021/01/21/qld-premier-father-genetic-company/

It's not PC to answer.

• Like 2