Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Do you think that the public refuse to question the official line because the truth is just too terrifying for people to face?

I honestly think that the majority of the public are unable to comprehend  the truth. It is far beyond what they think is possible in the world they live in. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I honestly think that the majority of the public are unable to comprehend  the truth. It is far beyond what they think is possible in the world they live in. 

Yes that's true, the lie is just too big for people to comprehend

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” Joseph Goebbels

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, zarkov said:

UNDER THE WIRE WITH MERYL DORY AND MAX IGAN

another from Max Igan

This woman is very grounded, lucid.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UgaJttAMFhzq/

Max Igan - so important he’s gone ‘undercover’ lol.

What a showboater.

And he needs a sense of humour implant; rarely smiles, never heard him laugh; doom and gloom personified.

Whereas old Ickey sits in his little flat churning out the good stuff, laughing at the so called ‘elite’ a great deal of the time, never giving way to fear; my kind of ‘conspiracy’ theorist 👍; with more real fore knowledge of things than so many of the Johnny come latelys; and always knowing we will prevail; jmo of course.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a nasty piece of work and lying criminal this man is.

Yes the NHS will probably have a hard time this winter. Most probably because of all the delayed

treatments people had to suffer because of the lie, because they are laying off NHS staff and because

of VACCINE INJURIES.

Today .......

So much for "3 weeks to flatten the curve'

Edited by Anders

39 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Do you think that the public refuse to question the official line because the truth is just too terrifying for people to face?

Some, due to idiocy; many due to laziness and complacency; many due to peer pressure; takes all sorts; humans are fools on the whole.

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Had to go into the belly of the beast again today long story short it was to attend an interview being held by a company (Reed employment services) who have a contract with the DSS to 'assist' the long term unemployed get back into work.Whilst i sat there listening to the inane drivel the woman charged with looking after mme was spewing i was listning to one of her colleagues on the phone crowing about how they (reed) had a good relationship with Amazon,McDonalds and several other blue chip low paying entities

So the government contract out to a company to essentially fill the vacancies of the likes of amazon and McDonalds from a pool of labour they were instrumental in creating,the company gets paid on results so its in their interests to get as many people into jobs no matter if they are suitable or not and so the cycle continues

This is the new version of slavery ,no ships,no chains just the threat of benefits being cut ,benefits that people have been paying into a system for decades to receive when times are tough

And you know....I think Amazon requires its employee to be jabbed.

1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

Pfizer Senior Director of Worldwide Research Vanessa Gelman RUNS from Veritas' Questions

The coward flees, though no-one pursues. 

Her face in real life was nothing like her avatar. You could see a contorted terror and ugliness - right into her soul.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That and because they're easily controlled with buzzwords. Normies don't want to start looking at who owns the press, or why they keep pushing the big lie, because the normie doesn't want to be associated with names like Goebbels.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Saved said:

The coward flees, though no-one pursues. 

Her face in real life was nothing like her avatar. You could see a contorted terror and ugliness - right into her soul.

Running as fast as her disgusting fat arse could carry her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, blowonthepie said:

Max Igan - so important he’s gone ‘undercover’ lol.

What a showboater.

And he needs a sense of humour implant; rarely smiles, never heard him laugh; doom and gloom personified.

Whereas old Ickey sits in his little flat churning out the good stuff, laughing at the so called ‘elite’ a great deal of the time, never giving way to fear; my kind of ‘conspiracy’ theorist 👍; with more real fore knowledge of things than so many of the Johnny come latelys; and always knowing we will prevail; jmo of course.

Strangely, he did smile quite a lot in that video and I wish he hadn't, it was forced and well - saying disturbing is too strong but it was on the way to disturbing.. I had the idea watching it that he's much more comfortable with his own company. Not that that means anything important regarding his messages just saying. It was a little creepy. And I'd also put at the end here I love listening to him and checking the garden usually. Just don't smile, folks

I could have edited my post but im a selfish greedy bastard that knows I have a better chance of gaining something by making you read another seperate post -

What's going on with max anyway anybody know more than I, living in the hotel now, he get a threat about smiling or something?

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a nasty piece of work and lying criminal this man is.

Yes the NHS will probably have a hard time this winter. Most probably because of all the delayed

treatments people had to suffer because of the lie, because they are laying off NHS staff and because

of VACCINE INJURIES.

Today .......

Never-ending crisis has been the health service's branding strategy for as long I can remember, but now everyone will just forget all those 'SEVENTEEN SECONDS TO SAVE OUR NHS' front page news headlines that get wheeled out every year without fail.

In December 2008, I almost died because there were no beds available when I went in with a grumbling appendix, which subsequently burst while I was lying on a trolley in a corridor, and this was under a Labour utopia. They eventually did the op and sent me home, despite my visibly worsening condition, and when I called 111 because there was black puss oozing out of the wound, a nurse told me to just go to bed and call my GP in the morning. Thankfully, my mum wasn't having it, and it soon transpired that I'd developed sepsis due to the fact that the doctor 'forgot' to prescribe me antibiotics for the infection that resulted from my appendix being allowed to perforate. I'd been lying there for a week, taking up a bed (if you want to look at it from their perspective), and not one single person had noticed that I wasn't receiving any treatment.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I don't think I've ever written all of that out before. If I hadn't been barely more than a kid at the time, I'd have probably felt differently about suing.

In short, the NHS will struggle this winter, like every winter, because it's been in a managed decline for decades and is no longer fit for purpose.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Gurualvin said:

Typical of the vermin they are!

Scurrying away like a rat to its hole. They don't like the daylight do they? They prefer operating in darkness - and by that I mean secrecy. This rat even uses an old photo on her Pfizer profile. She is fake to her rotten core.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

And you know....I think Amazon requires its employee to be jabbed.

It never stood out quite as much before as it did today how this whole system has been constructed ,it was a stark example of exactly who and what is driving policy regarding employment

There have been similar govrnment 'schemes' to assist the unemployed back to work in the past and i can remember them going back to the mid 80's and a lot of them were shit to say the least,however some did work (i can attest to that after being on one and getting help and then going on to a 25 year career doing something i loved) but today and what i witnessed was very very different,this was farming and preparation on an industrial scale for the cattle class and given that the furlough scheme ended last month and the sudden rash of empty industrial premises suddenly being turned into job centres and assistance centres there are going to be many more people put through these places generating profits for the companies with the contracts to run them and ultimately profits for the behmoth corporations who are using them as feedstock centres for their labour requirmnts

It's going to take a few more weeks for the unemploymnt figures to be released but th rate they are going with the mass sacking policies of no jab no jab the vultures are sitting waiting

• Like 1

The BBC referred to thousands of "job vacancies" yesterday. 

What they meant of course is that thousands of people are now unemployed because they refused to toe the Covid line.

Same with the care sector. "Major shortfall in carers" or something. Which is obviously a result of the forced mandatory jab nonsense being enforced. So now they've not got enough people to work in the care sector as well as the HGV drivers and all the rest.

But they will spin it anyway they can.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The BBC referred to thousands of "job vacancies" yesterday. 

What they meant of course is that thousands of people are now unemployed because they refused to toe the Covid line.

Same with the care sector. "Major shortfall in carers" or something. Which is obviously a result of the forced mandatory jab nonsense being enforced. So now they've not got enough people to work in the care sector as well as the HGV drivers and all the rest.

But they will spin it anyway they can.

Couple that with what i wrote about and anybody would think they had planned this down to the 'N'th degree

Certainly looking that way,mass cull of employees,corporations then go to the cattle farms for temporary employees on zero hours contracts ,win win for everyone EXCEPT those forced to take up their 'offer' media is enlisted to peddle the lie that its for this reason or that conveniently omitting the fact that it was government mandate that caused it

Next it will be no jab no benefit and big pharma get another cut,and when i say benefit i mean ANY  benefit it'll eventually trickle down to child benefit and those in receipt of working tax credits etc

• Like 1

For anyone who's interested in knowing what's really in the vials for the vaccines, should watch this episode of 'TruNews, it's a real eye opener, guaranteed to shock many who watch it, it's pure bloody evil.

TENTACLE TUESDAY: IS THERE “A THING” IN COVID VACCINES?

Today on TRUNEWS, Rick and the team delve into the recent videos being released showing products in the so-called vaccine operating systems growing tentacles. Legitimate research confirms that the COVID virus does have dendrites meant to invade cells and to change the way cells operate.

image_2021-10-15_012456.png.d030ab6647f166857fa6f0a976eccc7a.png

• Like 1

The media never show the faces of the ‘anti-vaxxers’.

The elite are so desperate to keep up the narrative that those rejecting the vaccine are basement-dwelling dregs of society.

I’m going to a nightclub tomorrow. I’ll almost certainly be turned away due to not being jabbed, but I hope those in the queue see my face and realise it’s just normal people like them saying no thanks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

I could have edited my post but im a selfish greedy bastard that knows I have a better chance of gaining something by making you read another seperate post -

What's going on with max anyway anybody know more than I, living in the hotel now, he get a threat about smiling or something?

Hehe.

In his last - solo - vid, I think he said something about he’d let us know what was going on soon; I can’t imagine the so called elite are very worried about him though.

Watch this space folks.

I wasn’t going to watch that vid you mentioned but I’m intrigued now, so will.

Sounds a bit odd.