Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

23 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I don't know if everyone has seen the actor who plays Borat interviews an American politician and says to him he's invented a device that bleeps when it can detect a chemical that paedophiles ommit. 

Sure enough when the device is waved in front of this American politician it bleeps like crazy and eventually the politician storms off and later tries to sue for deformation but fails. 

This got me thinking what if there was some kind of scanner device that bleeped if you have had the convid jab as I think we all agree it's got magnet stuff like aluminum and graphine oxide in it. 

Obviously we suspect all the VIPs have had saline and therefore a device such as the one I suggest would not bleep and would need a lot of explaining by these wicked perpetrators as to why they have managed to avoid detection. 

If not a bleeping scanning device maybe a blood test or X-ray would show evidence of the ingredients of this satanic injection. 

Either way I believe we are getting close to these Elite's Tripping themselves up.

Also when the multitude of deaths from these jabs starts to rack up in there many thousands it will test the conscience of even the hardest scientist, doctor, journalist, actor and other health professionals that have been bribed and bought by big Pharma to the point where many will not be able to live with what they have contributed to and will find it very difficult to live with themselves, keep quite and not blow the lid of this genocide once and for all. 

I was listening to Alex Jones, yesterday or the day before, and he was saying someone went to get on an airplane and said they'd been jabbed. The official said he could tell the passenger was lying because it showed up on the body scanner that the passenger hadn't been jabbed. 

Alex was saying the body scanners in airports weren't to try to find weapons, etc, but were installed to see if passengers were vaxxed on not. Make of that what you will...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/13/2021 at 9:23 AM, wingwang said:

The 'magnetic rubbish' is real, though...

My neighbour...

Photo0085.jpg

I was in hospital today to have a procedure and had to answer some questions, one of the questions was "Do you have anything that is attached to you magnetically?" I burst out laughing! I pulled out my phone and showed the doctor the above picture. He was speechless!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Will the media report this poll of 43,000 people.

Fucking hell no, because it's not in their interest is it.

i'm amazed

cos when you watch vids on their youtube channel, their professor is a complete shill and the comments are from fully qualified sheep, and they delete my comments questioning basic things.

50 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm amazed

cos when you watch vids on their youtube channel, their professor is a complete shill and the comments are from fully qualified sheep, and they delete my comments questioning basic things.

It backfired on him. Ha!

You can tell from the body language and what he says, he's not happy with his own poll results.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Well they can just fuck off because their poll was a miserly 1,700 people. Why bother?

Whereas the Zoe poll was 43,000 people.

Ha!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10091709/Voters-Covid-passports-pubs-two-thirds-want-England-bring-mandatory-jab-rules.html

Can't see it's true in comments... Or they only asked people in masks and hair dyed pink.

• Like 1

Had to go into the belly of the beast again today long story short it was to attend an interview being held by a company (Reed employment services) who have a contract with the DSS to 'assist' the long term unemployed get back into work.Whilst i sat there listening to the inane drivel the woman charged with looking after mme was spewing i was listning to one of her colleagues on the phone crowing about how they (reed) had a good relationship with Amazon,McDonalds and several other blue chip low paying entities

So the government contract out to a company to essentially fill the vacancies of the likes of amazon and McDonalds from a pool of labour they were instrumental in creating,the company gets paid on results so its in their interests to get as many people into jobs no matter if they are suitable or not and so the cycle continues

This is the new version of slavery ,no ships,no chains just the threat of benefits being cut ,benefits that people have been paying into a system for decades to receive when times are tough

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Will the media report this poll of 43,000 people.

Fucking hell no, because it's not in their interest is it.

Scotland and Wales already have passports.

With all due respect, people in England need to get the finger out - the passports are already here.

What a nasty piece of work and lying criminal this man is.

Yes the NHS will probably have a hard time this winter. Most probably because of all the delayed

treatments people had to suffer because of the lie, because they are laying off NHS staff and because

of VACCINE INJURIES.

Today .......

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

head.JPG

Yes it is very sad. My sister and her hubby and 2 kids who live in NSW have been double jabbed and I had a big disagreement with my sister over it when we skyped last weekend. 

Despite me sending endless links to show all the red flags surrounding this poison over the last year and a bit she just said well all our neighbours and friends have had it and if we don't get it we can't fly or go on holiday go out to concerts restaurants, theatres etc. Plus she said the newspapers, TV and government have said everything I sent her wasn't true and that it was made up by conspiracy nut jobs who had mental health issues and I shouldn't believe the scaremongering as the jab wouldnt be allowed if it wasn't safe. 

My sister sounded like a govenment spokesperson and my heart truly sank that my sister was so gullible and had given in so meekly so as to not be ostracised by her friends and so she could continue her comfortable lifestyle. 

Another classic line from my big sis when I pointed out one of Australia's top politicians had to resign because she had been exposed for accepting millions of dollars from Big Pharma to promote the jab, was well that's politics and that proves nothing. 

I told my sister I will never ever believe this jab is necessary and that it is a depopulation device so let's never discuss this topic again or else we're just going to upset each other and fall out and let's agree to disagree. 

We agreed but it's really left a bitter taste and to be honest I'm in no rush to Skype my sister anytime soon which is very sad. 

I know a lot of us on this forum have experienced similar fallouts with friends and family.

It really is heartbreaking and feels like a bereavement. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 7

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

What a nasty piece of work and lying criminal this man is.

Yes the NHS will probably have a hard time this winter. Most probably because of all the delayed

treatments people had to suffer because of the lie, because they are laying off NHS staff and because

of VACCINE INJURIES.

Today .......

Would you trust your kids with him?

37 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I know a lot of us on this forum have experienced similar fallouts with friends and family.

It really is heartbreaking and feels like a bereavement. 

Yes there are mate, you're not alone. 

I've just had to tell my family I'm not coming home for xmas, for the second year running as I'll have to isolate for 10 days at my mothers house if I do. Didn't go down well at all. 

• Sad 2