Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, Observed said:

The country is absolutely done for. 5 years imprisonment for suspected domestic terrorists without a trial. Public health orders preventing people from protesting or be shot by police. Now soon you need 100 points of ID to login to social media. The police can login to your social media and change what you write/upload. Political prisoners being locked up.

Australia is quite literally North Korea now. 

Most Australians qualify for visas to their parents, grandparents homelands and will just run off instead of fighting. I know so many people getting visas via parents or grandparents to escape this tyrannical hellhole. 

Australians are not going to get themselves out of this mess.

As far as I can see they didn't put up much of a fight did they?

More Dame Edna Everage than Crocodile Dundee or Mad Max.

I'm not a supporter of David Davis MP in any shape or form because he is pro the vaccine,

but he is against the digital vaccine passports, and YOUTUBE BANS HIS SPEECH FROM THE CONSERVATIVE

PARTY CONFERENCE!

The censorship now is beyond belief.

We will become the invisible, deleted from platforms, so make friends with those who know

about this evil agenda in your local area and stick together to help each other.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, zArk said:

have they got support from a group of politicians, military, police and civil servants?

They need support to piggyback on the  Gladys Berejiklian resignation

public only will be a massacre.

The rest of this month is gonna crank up to something.

Berejiklian was assassinated because she started questioning the puppet masters. That's how politics works in NSW. Always has since the original colony. Only people with dirt on them get selected to lead in NSW. When they start deviating from the script, they are politically assassinated. You could tell in her body language she didn't like what she was doing and looked relieved to be gone. Her replacement is going to be the most militant globothug in history. He's already being told to swamp NSW with 2 million new migrants over the next 5 years. His property developer buddies, big bank buddies and big retail  chain buddies will keep him in so long as his swamps NSW with Indiansand Chinese to drive down wages more and push house prices higher. Average house price in Sydney is 1.3 million dollars. Soon to be 2 million.

• Like 1

Remember the nurse who fainted and died? Checkout this video.

https://davidicke.com/2021/10/14/vaccinated-austrian-mp-collapses-in-front-of-parliament/

When she puts her hand on her forehead, you can clearly see the colour difference of her face vs hand. See how yellow/pale she is? I am thinking, may be Boris was also injected with the real stuff. See below. Yellow patches of skin....this is what I am seeing in people who have been vaxxed. Of course, we are seeing this on screen so one could argue that it's the lighting. Blue eyed people's eye could be seen as having brown eyes in a video sometimes. But check it in real life to see if you can spot it.

_118480956_boris.jpg

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

As far as I can see they didn't put up much of a fight did they?

More Dame Edna Everage than Crocodile Dundee or Mad Max.

There is no fight. The vast majority of Australians are championing this.

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Will the media report this poll of 43,000 people.

Fucking hell no, because it's not in their interest is it.

Over 43,000 votes.

That's pretty reflective of the general national view I'd say.

Excellent news.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 1

I used to love living in Spain.

70% of people still wear the mask where I live outside, even though it's not mandated.

It's depressing to go outside seeing all these masked up people. A constant reminder

of the lie.  Even some people for walks in the countryside wear them!

Since May 2020 everyone has to wear a mask inside shops etc and from what I understand,

this will be forever.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alexa said:

A Child is Murdered. 2 does death. May YHWH aka God Help Us!

In spirit world, they are not so empathic.

Can you imagine a tornado, rain, gravity, fire being empathic? These are all forces of nature. Sometimes they are sweet, you'd welcome heavy rain specially if you experience a drought and other times it turns demonic....and the end result is a flooding. That's why they say God does not judge. They all do what it says on the tin.

25 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Will the media report this poll of 43,000 people.

Fucking hell no, because it's not in their interest is it.

Hmm, I wonder who are those brain-dead imbeciles who voted "yes" 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Lo and behold.....the Daily Fail then throws this shit up!

fail.JPG

Well they can just fuck off because their poll was a miserly 1,700 people. Why bother?

Whereas the Zoe poll was 43,000 people.

Ha!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10091709/Voters-Covid-passports-pubs-two-thirds-want-England-bring-mandatory-jab-rules.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Well then can just fuck off because their poll was a miserly 1,700 people. Why bother?

Ha!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10091709/Voters-Covid-passports-pubs-two-thirds-want-England-bring-mandatory-jab-rules.html

Exactly. Was just thinking how big the poll was myself.

Like these adverts on the TV where the small prints says, ... Out of a sample poll  of 176 women" ... absolutely meaningless

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Well they can just fuck off because their poll was a miserly 1,700 people. Why bother?

Ha!

The Fail makes it up.....it conducted no poll.

Told what crap to put on there and we all know who by.

Sick satanic bastards.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

The censorship now is beyond belief.

The government has the clout to act against this. They could impose swingeing sanctions on tech for every act of censorship. The government writes the laws, or at least they used to. Truth is, big tech, which really was just a state agent, has now become the master.

• Like 1

I don't know if everyone has seen the actor who plays Borat interviews an American politician and says to him he's invented a device that bleeps when it can detect a chemical that paedophiles ommit. 

Sure enough when the device is waved in front of this American politician it bleeps like crazy and eventually the politician storms off and later tries to sue for deformation but fails. 

This got me thinking what if there was some kind of scanner device that bleeped if you have had the convid jab as I think we all agree it's got magnet stuff like aluminum and graphine oxide in it. 

Obviously we suspect all the VIPs have had saline and therefore a device such as the one I suggest would not bleep and would need a lot of explaining by these wicked perpetrators as to why they have managed to avoid detection. 

If not a bleeping scanning device maybe a blood test or X-ray would show evidence of the ingredients of this satanic injection. 

Either way I believe we are getting close to these Elite's Tripping themselves up.

Also when the multitude of deaths from these jabs starts to rack up in there many thousands it will test the conscience of even the hardest scientist, doctor, journalist, actor and other health professionals that have been bribed and bought by big Pharma to the point where many will not be able to live with what they have contributed to and will find it very difficult to live with themselves, keep quite and not blow the lid of this genocide once and for all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1