Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I used to love living in Spain.

70% of people still wear the mask where I live outside, even though it's not mandated.

It's depressing to go outside seeing all these masked up people. A constant reminder

of the lie.  Even some people for walks in the countryside wear them!

Since May 2020 everyone has to wear a mask inside shops etc and from what I understand,

this will be forever.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alexa said:

A Child is Murdered. 2 does death. May YHWH aka God Help Us!

In spirit world, they are not so empathic.

Can you imagine a tornado, rain, gravity, fire being empathic? These are all forces of nature. Sometimes they are sweet, you'd welcome heavy rain specially if you experience a drought and other times it turns demonic....and the end result is a flooding. That's why they say God does not judge. They all do what it says on the tin.

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Lo and behold.....the Daily Fail then throws this shit up!

fail.JPG

Well they can just fuck off because their poll was a miserly 1,700 people. Why bother?

Whereas the Zoe poll was 43,000 people.

Ha!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10091709/Voters-Covid-passports-pubs-two-thirds-want-England-bring-mandatory-jab-rules.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Well then can just fuck off because their poll was a miserly 1,700 people. Why bother?

Ha!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10091709/Voters-Covid-passports-pubs-two-thirds-want-England-bring-mandatory-jab-rules.html

Exactly. Was just thinking how big the poll was myself.

Like these adverts on the TV where the small prints says, ... Out of a sample poll  of 176 women" ... absolutely meaningless

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Well they can just fuck off because their poll was a miserly 1,700 people. Why bother?

Ha!

The Fail makes it up.....it conducted no poll.

Told what crap to put on there and we all know who by.

Sick satanic bastards.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

The censorship now is beyond belief.

The government has the clout to act against this. They could impose swingeing sanctions on tech for every act of censorship. The government writes the laws, or at least they used to. Truth is, big tech, which really was just a state agent, has now become the master.

• Like 1

I don't know if everyone has seen the actor who plays Borat interviews an American politician and says to him he's invented a device that bleeps when it can detect a chemical that paedophiles ommit. 

Sure enough when the device is waved in front of this American politician it bleeps like crazy and eventually the politician storms off and later tries to sue for deformation but fails. 

This got me thinking what if there was some kind of scanner device that bleeped if you have had the convid jab as I think we all agree it's got magnet stuff like aluminum and graphine oxide in it. 

Obviously we suspect all the VIPs have had saline and therefore a device such as the one I suggest would not bleep and would need a lot of explaining by these wicked perpetrators as to why they have managed to avoid detection. 

If not a bleeping scanning device maybe a blood test or X-ray would show evidence of the ingredients of this satanic injection. 

Either way I believe we are getting close to these Elite's Tripping themselves up.

Also when the multitude of deaths from these jabs starts to rack up in there many thousands it will test the conscience of even the hardest scientist, doctor, journalist, actor and other health professionals that have been bribed and bought by big Pharma to the point where many will not be able to live with what they have contributed to and will find it very difficult to live with themselves, keep quite and not blow the lid of this genocide once and for all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I don't know if everyone has seen the actor who plays Borat interviews an American politician and says to him he's invented a device that bleeps when it can detect a chemical that paedophiles ommit. 

Sure enough when the device is waved in front of this American politician it bleeps like crazy and eventually the politician storms off and later tries to sue for deformation but fails. 

This got me thinking what if there was some kind of scanner device that bleeped if you have had the convid jab as I think we all agree it's got magnet stuff like aluminum and graphine oxide in it. 

Obviously we suspect all the VIPs have had saline and therefore a device such as the one I suggest would not bleep and would need a lot of explaining by these wicked perpetrators as to why they have managed to avoid detection. 

If not a bleeping scanning device maybe a blood test or X-ray would show evidence of the ingredients of this satanic injection. 

Either way I believe we are getting close to these Elite's Tripping themselves up.

Also when the multitude of deaths from these jabs starts to rack up in there many thousands it will test the conscience of even the hardest scientist, doctor, journalist, actor and other health professionals that have been bribed and bought by big Pharma to the point where many will not be able to live with what they have contributed to and will find it very difficult to live with themselves, keep quite and not blow the lid of this genocide once and for all. 

I was listening to Alex Jones, yesterday or the day before, and he was saying someone went to get on an airplane and said they'd been jabbed. The official said he could tell the passenger was lying because it showed up on the body scanner that the passenger hadn't been jabbed. 

Alex was saying the body scanners in airports weren't to try to find weapons, etc, but were installed to see if passengers were vaxxed on not. Make of that what you will...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/13/2021 at 9:23 AM, wingwang said:

The 'magnetic rubbish' is real, though...

My neighbour...

Photo0085.jpg

I was in hospital today to have a procedure and had to answer some questions, one of the questions was "Do you have anything that is attached to you magnetically?" I burst out laughing! I pulled out my phone and showed the doctor the above picture. He was speechless!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Will the media report this poll of 43,000 people.

Fucking hell no, because it's not in their interest is it.

i'm amazed

cos when you watch vids on their youtube channel, their professor is a complete shill and the comments are from fully qualified sheep, and they delete my comments questioning basic things.

50 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm amazed

cos when you watch vids on their youtube channel, their professor is a complete shill and the comments are from fully qualified sheep, and they delete my comments questioning basic things.

It backfired on him. Ha!

You can tell from the body language and what he says, he's not happy with his own poll results.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Ha!

Can't see it's true in comments... Or they only asked people in masks and hair dyed pink.

• Like 1

Had to go into the belly of the beast again today long story short it was to attend an interview being held by a company (Reed employment services) who have a contract with the DSS to 'assist' the long term unemployed get back into work.Whilst i sat there listening to the inane drivel the woman charged with looking after mme was spewing i was listning to one of her colleagues on the phone crowing about how they (reed) had a good relationship with Amazon,McDonalds and several other blue chip low paying entities

So the government contract out to a company to essentially fill the vacancies of the likes of amazon and McDonalds from a pool of labour they were instrumental in creating,the company gets paid on results so its in their interests to get as many people into jobs no matter if they are suitable or not and so the cycle continues

This is the new version of slavery ,no ships,no chains just the threat of benefits being cut ,benefits that people have been paying into a system for decades to receive when times are tough

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Will the media report this poll of 43,000 people.

Fucking hell no, because it's not in their interest is it.

Scotland and Wales already have passports.

With all due respect, people in England need to get the finger out - the passports are already here.

Remember how they said if someone was hit by a bus but died sometime later, they could class it as a "Covid" death?

Well, here's a new twist on that one.

Driver charged with death of pedestrian he ‘knocked down’ after he died from Covid in hospital

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/driver-charged-death-pedestrian-knocked-182619097.html

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic