Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Deadly Plan" ....... bollocks.

These are the people who went after David Icke, and stopped him speaking at British venues, if

I remember correctly?

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook

Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we can stop them

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too. The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics, messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these harmful plans.

https://www.counterhate.com/playbook

Edit

DeplatformIcke - Sign the Letter | CCDH

Oh dear... I really don't care Icke or not. I never took any flu jab and I'm not scared of cold. Is it so difficult for some retards to understand? 

• Like 1

Southwest Airlines’ top brass can deny the massive delays they’ve been experiencing have anything to do with their insistence staff take Covid shots or lose their job till they are blue in the face... but no one is buying it.

Over the weekend, the Texas-based airline canceled over 1,800 flightsMonday was no better: almost 400 more flights were canceled. A corporate spokesman, Alan Kasher, blamed the catastrophic interruption in business on bad weather in Florida and "issues" with air traffic control.

His claim was met with immediate disbelief, as the Federal Aviation Administration countered that no ATC staffing shortages were reported over the weekend, and competitor airlines flying in the same regions only canceled a tiny fraction of their own flights. The real reason for the cancellations is an open secret, despite Kasher’s reticence in acknowledging it. Southwest's pilots and crews have been given a vaccine mandate, and they’re simply not having it. 

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/537295-southwest-airlines-vaccine-mandate/

Edited by Golden Retriever

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Southwest Airlines’ top brass can deny the massive delays they’ve been experiencing have anything to do with their insistence staff take Covid shots or lose their job till they are blue in the face... but no one is buying it.

Southwest is experiencing turbulence. Over the weekend, the Texas-based airline canceled over 1,800 flightsMonday was no better: almost 400 more flights were canceled. A corporate spokesman, Alan Kasher, blamed the catastrophic interruption in business on bad weather in Florida and "issues" with air traffic control.

His claim was met with immediate disbelief, as the Federal Aviation Administration countered that no ATC staffing shortages were reported over the weekend, and competitor airlines flying in the same regions only canceled a tiny fraction of their own flights. The real reason for the cancellations is an open secret, despite Kasher’s reticence in acknowledging it. Southwest's pilots and crews have been given a vaccine mandate, and they’re simply not having it. 

0 Carbon - I don't think rich will complain... 

10 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

1600 people a day 'just died' in England and Wales pre March 2019,that figure went on 365 days a year the same average year in year out,thn covid came along and those figures wer manipulated ,twisted,made to read something that wasn't true etc

And i agree,people have 'just died' since the beginning of mankind but if you think the frequency of it happening and being reported on now is in any normal or that we 'need to be careful'  i don't think you have been paying attention

It's quite dark here but with the aid of your post i don't need to put the light on

Arrogant count; @campanar is quite right imo.

In Max Igans last but one video he bangs on about babies being born with teeth, with dark eyes, being able to sit up, talk and do other things at a very early age; this has been happening for ever, so why attribute it solely to the vax.

Your sarcasm and apparent belittling of campanar is crap imo.

33 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Over the weekend, the Texas-based airline canceled over 1,800 flightsMonday was no better: almost 400 more flights were canceled. A corporate spokesman, Alan Kasher, blamed the catastrophic interruption in business on bad weather in Florida and "issues" with air traffic control.

Southwest CEO backs down, will not fire employees who refuse to get vaxxed

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/10/southwest-ceo-backs-down-wont-fire-employees-refusing-vaxx/

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

Arrogant count; @campanar is quite right imo.

In Max Igans last but one video he bangs on about babies being born with teeth, with dark eyes, being able to sit up, talk and do other things at a very early age; this has been happening for ever, so why attribute it solely to the vax.

Your sarcasm and apparent belittling of campanar is crap imo.

I really dont have a clue what you are bumping your gums at here nor what the hell Max Igan has to do with it nor deformed babies or babies with abilities beyond their apparent physical age

My post was aimed directly at someone saying that in effect 'but oh we need to be careful people have died suddenly forever and we musn't jump to conclusions''

It was a leading post intended to belittle the work of people who are taking time trouble and effort to document this sudden influx of people suddenly dying which are unusual given a variety of factors not least most of them appear to be jab deaths

Now wind your neck in,take your meds and give yourself a paranoia check

And get someone to explain the post to you and its context if you are struggling

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 6:04 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Fash are everywhere, they have just started getting more vocal in recent years against the Great Reset, and what's happening to Britons.

If folks like the Guardian are concerned about people becoming more radicalized, then maybe they should listen to the concerns of British people, but they will never do that. They'll just continue to demonize and smear.

bro that's exactly what they are trying to achieve , country after country will turn nationalistic the right wing will rise brother against brother nation against nation, and death will follow its course. but then again it is written in biblical texts. I'm just waiting for the Vatican to fall along with Israel being attacked, that's when the whole world will realize its been conned not good for anyone tbh

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Southwest CEO backs down, will not fire employees who refuse to get vaxxed

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/10/southwest-ceo-backs-down-wont-fire-employees-refusing-vaxx/

Although he says in the video they won't fire anyone, it's all a bit vague. He says those who CAN'T have the vaccination, "we are urging them to seek an accommodation"   What does that mean?  From 2 minutes and 20 seconds

Also the CEO of Southwest is a World Economic Forum contributer!

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/gary-kelly/

V1ta29eT.jpeg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Although he says in the video they won't fire anyone, it's all a bit vague. He says those who CAN'T have the vaccination,

"we are urging them to seek an accommodation"   What does that mean?  From 2 minutes and 20 seconds

Also the CEO of Southwest is a World Economic Forum contributer!

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/gary-kelly/

V1ta29eT.jpeg

Always someone to rain on your parade 😬

Just jiving 😁; as I said, they won’t win through.

This is good news. Wow. France.

Nothing on MSM at all atm.

Breaking

The Senate rejects the bill #VaccinationObligatoire against Sars-CoV 2: 262 votes against, 64 votes in favor.#DirectSénat

"The Senate (French: Sénat; pronunciation: [seˈna]) is the upper house of the French Parliament, which, along with the National Assembly—the lower chamber—constitutes the legislature of France. It is made up of 348 senators"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senate_(France)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Everyone is panicking about the sky high cases, despite the Government being caught altering the test sensitivities.

We’re never getting out of this. The average Joe won’t wake up.

• Sad 1

Maybe I’m wrong but it looks like they will be following the illegal mandate ( which at the moment is nothing more than a press release)

Don’t give up hope guys.
We will make it out of this.

We will win.

They want us to be afraid so we cower and they feed off the fear frequency. 
Like David says, stiffen the backbone and stand in love.

People everywhere are waking up. Yeah it’s not as fast as we would like. It’s not as many as we would like, but it’s happening!

The vaxxed will continue to die off, leaving those who are awake. Some of the vaxxed will realize this is a scam and will join us.

It’s not going to be easy but hold the line and try to be positive.

this is a hill I’m willing to die on.

956AC3A3-FF30-48B1-95CE-58666F01730E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I can't see the original because I didn't show twitter my dick, this is serious? I swear that this would get cult status as a joke 20 years back. Basically I was better protected by ignoring the fashion - eating germs and deliberately trying to get covid. Meantime Anyone who followed the science is still at risk, so go out and catch the fucking thing you took who knows what to stop? lmao, it's got to be trolling official or not.

I pity the ping pong pricks that still haven't figured this out. What a life eh.

• Thanks 1