Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

23 minutes ago, campanar said:

I have been paying attention, just don't put ever death down to the vax, if you do you it just make us look like nutters, which is what they want. They did it with the magnetic rubbish for example.

The 'magnetic rubbish' is real, though...

My neighbour...

Photo0085.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Has anyone seen that video by Polish scientist Dr. Franc Zalewski? He examined whatever is in the vaccine and concludes that it is an aluminium-based life form. YT is taking it down as fast as it gets put up.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Has anyone seen that video by Polish scientist Dr. Franc Zalewski? He examined whatever is in the vaccine and concludes that it is an aluminium-based life form. YT is taking it down as fast as it gets put up.

I'm just waiting for the first Alien chestbusters to start appearing ...

content_alien_chestburster1280.jpg?13784

37 minutes ago, smashstuff said:

All based on Jewish fairytales.  Lampshades, Bars of Soap, Rollercoaster rides into ovens, death matches with eagles and bears.

Still milking those fairytales for all the sympathy they are worth to this very day, even though so much evidence has been put forward to discredit it all. Still the jews never shut up.

Well, sorry, i take that back, they do shut up, just for a few minutes, so they can take a quick time out and go bomb some palestinian town, shoot a few civilians, then come back onto the world stage and talk about the oppression they suffered.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

He got injected in his head?

Ask him to try that with a piece of paper between the magnet and the skin.

He got injected in his arm. There are various points where he is magnetic. Not that I know about these things, but I wonder if the points where he is magnetic has something to do with energy points(?) used in acupuncture? Just a hypothesis...

I will try the paper thing. Another thing I've read from people who believe humans can't be magnetic is to rub talcum powder on as the claim is it's moisture on the skin causing the magnet to stay in place. I've done the magnet test on about six people and it is real! All were vaxxed. 5 out of 6 were magnetic, the only one that wasn't, ironically, was a nurse.

4375f3aec3c9caccf1b4137ba3a63692.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shake said:

Hancock richly rewarded for adultery while The Boz Monster channels his inner Tracey Emin:

Boris thinks he will be receiving an unconditional surrender. I wouldn't bet on it; he has already formed a backdoor EU parliament at the ready.

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

The 'magnetic rubbish' is real, though...

My neighbour...

Photo0085.jpg

I wish I knew a vaxxee that I could try this on. No one close to me is vaxxed although I have encountered a few people in my neighbourhood on my walks that have divulged with pride, they’ve  had their ‘double dose’  😂.

Is it wrong that I find myself assessing their properties as potential real estate for my daughter (who is looking to move out of home next year). When exchanging pleasantries about the weather, retail opening, etc I almost zone out as I’m thinking to myself ‘they may not be here next year, I wonder what size backyard they have‘ 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bullion said:

I wish I knew a vaxxee that I could try this on. No one close to me is vaxxed although I have encountered a few people in my neighbourhood on my walks that have divulged with pride, they’ve  had their ‘double dose’  😂.

Is it wrong that I find myself assessing their properties as potential real estate for my daughter (who is looking to move out of home next year). When exchanging pleasantries about the weather, retail opening, etc I almost zone out as I’m thinking to myself ‘they may not be here next year, I wonder what size backyard they have‘ 😂

I know what you mean! It reminds me of the funeral director in Back To The Future III...

Undertaker : Excuse me, Mr. Eastwood. I just need your measurement. [measures Marty] 

Marty McFly : Aw, look, pal. I don't wanna buy a suit.

Undertaker : [chuckles]  No. This is for your coffin.

Marty McFly : [realizing what is going on]  My coffin?

Undertaker : Well, the odds are running 2 to 1 against you. Might as well be prepared.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shake said:

Phew well done.. another three points. The lovely unwoke Hungarians didn't do the knee crap...I've always loved Hungarians

And, sure enough, the Guardian has published a hand-wringing article about how Hungary's ultras are out of control. Ticks all the boxes.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/13/why-hungary-is-infected-by-ultras-who-are-almost-impossible-to-control-wembley-violence

"Deadly Plan" ....... bollocks.

These are the people who went after David Icke, and stopped him speaking at British venues, if

I remember correctly?

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook

Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we can stop them

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too. The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics, messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these harmful plans.

https://www.counterhate.com/playbook

Edit

DeplatformIcke - Sign the Letter | CCDH

Edited by Golden Retriever