Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

20 minutes ago, Observed said:

How these tests work is they have a sample of people who trace their family back for many generations. They align your DNA with the samples around the world and determine your percentage based on that. Getting a 100% result from the British Isles means that my dna is most closely related to the samples in the British isles who trace their family history back for several generations.

I know many tribes invaded Britain. They've all contributed to what a Briton is. These samples are peoples dna who can trace their family history back to like 1600-1700 hundreds exclusively in parts of Britain.

I found it ironic however that I am 230-170 years removed from Britain and my dna is probably more British than most British people. 

I'm a mixture of Scandinavian/Irish and northern Spanish. Being from northern Scotland, I can't help my genetic past. 

I'm not Anglo Saxon. That's the Germanic tribe

5 hours ago, ar55 said:

The sudden contradictory lateral flow test results seem to be getting a lot of coverage.

I wonder if your average Joe will clock on that the Gov has altered the sensitivities, but accidentally released them early - leading to them being mixed in with the previous sensitivities.

Seeing a lot of this being posted at the moment, mainly getting symptoms, positive with a lateral test then negative with a pcr. Could it be that they have turned down the pcr tests sensitivity to make out that the jabs are working when in fact they are not. Seems also to be loads of people coming down with a severe 'flu' but testing negative, something is defiantly going on as it's happening too often. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Interesting and in a lot of cases quite frankly bizarre list of  turrrrrrrr groups and individuals

No BLM

No Antifa

No XR

https://theintercept.com/document/2021/10/12/facebook-dangerous-individuals-and-organizations-list-reproduced-snapshot/

Hahaha I love the fact the Hungarians are non woke. Now the lamestream media are blaming them for *wacism*

On 10/11/2021 at 9:08 PM, whatthefoxhat said:

Original with subs,sounds like russian not french to me,but at least you havent got Bubba waffling

https://rumble.com/vnlxse-alien-life-forms-found-in-the-vaxx-they-are-multiplying.html

corrction Polish i think

this dude's analysis of a car ad compliments these 'alien' organisms i think though

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Diving coach who worked with Tom Daley and was a 'wonderful and popular' member of Team GB at the Tokyo Olympics dies aged just 31

• David Jenkins' death confirmed by British Swimming Monday, cause unknown 
  • Swim England said coach was  'extremely popular' with a 'wonderful personality'
  • David taught thousands of children how to dive at Tom Daley Diving Academy

By Laurence Dollimore For Mailonline

Published: 04:03 EDT, 12 October 2021 | Updated: 09:47 EDT, 12 October 2021

Speaking Tuesday at the family home in Enfield, North London, his father James Jenkins said: 'All the family are here, including David's wife.

'We don’t know how David died. His death is unexplained and we are waiting for the results of a post mortem which can take some time. We just don’t really know.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083055/Diving-coach-worked-Tom-Daley-Team-GB-Tokyo-Olympics-dies-aged-31.html

We do have to be carefull on these, people have always died at all ages - years ago chap,  20's, dived into a swimming pool, died instantly. Years ago another chap, 30's, "just died".

Edited by campanar
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, campanar said:

We do have to be carefull on these, people have always died at all ages - years ago chap,  20's, dived into a swimming pool, died instantly. Years ago another chap, 30's, "just died".

1600 people a day 'just died' in England and Wales pre March 2019,that figure went on 365 days a year the same average year in year out,thn covid came along and those figures wer manipulated ,twisted,made to read something that wasn't true etc

And i agree,people have 'just died' since the beginning of mankind but if you think the frequency of it happening and being reported on now is in any normal or that we 'need to be careful'  i don't think you have been paying attention

It's quite dark here but with the aid of your post i don't need to put the light on

• Like 1

Interesting video on the rise of the Canadian isolation camps

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CT6sLPrLOShU/

One day someone will make one similar on the rise of the sudden decision to increase the UK's prison estate suddennly in the midst of the deadliest pandemic known to mankind with 'prisons' capable of being built in 46 weeks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

1600 people a day 'just died' in England and Wales pre March 2019,that figure went on 365 days a year the same average year in year out,thn covid came along and those figures wer manipulated ,twisted,made to read something that wasn't true etc

And i agree,people have 'just died' since the beginning of mankind but if you think the frequency of it happening and being reported on now is in any normal or that we 'need to be careful'  i don't think you have been paying attention

It's quite dark here but with the aid of your post i don't need to put the light on

I have been paying attention, just don't put ever death down to the vax, if you do you it just make us look like nutters, which is what they want. They did it with the magnetic rubbish for example.

Edited by campanar

On 10/12/2021 at 8:31 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Is there any evidence for that claim? Did it start with him or in the 20s?

Debunking the Myth of Water Fluoridation by Hitler and “those evil Nazis!”

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8077

n.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

Seems to be quite a bit of confusion about where the claim originated.

I read about the hitler fluoride thing many years ago but unfortunatly don't have the source anymore, i did choose to believe it because hitler was doing all kinds of expermiments on people and little children so did not think he would hesitate. Hitler was preparing for a post war world, as he thought he was going to win so wanted to get rid of all the jews as he saw them as the main opposition with their banking organisation.

7 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I read about the hitler fluoride thing many years ago but unfortunatly don't have the source anymore, i did choose to believe it because hitler was doing all kinds of expermiments on people and little children so did not think he would hesitate. Hitler was preparing for a post war world, as he thought he was going to win so wanted to get rid of all the jews as he saw them as the main opposition with their banking organisation.

All based on Jewish fairytales.  Lampshades, Bars of Soap, Rollercoaster rides into ovens, death matches with eagles and bears.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, campanar said:

I have been paying attention, just don't put ever death down to the vax, if you do you it just make us look like nutters, which is what they want. They did it with the magnetic rubbish for example.

The 'magnetic rubbish' is real, though...

My neighbour...

Photo0085.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Has anyone seen that video by Polish scientist Dr. Franc Zalewski? He examined whatever is in the vaccine and concludes that it is an aluminium-based life form. YT is taking it down as fast as it gets put up.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Has anyone seen that video by Polish scientist Dr. Franc Zalewski? He examined whatever is in the vaccine and concludes that it is an aluminium-based life form. YT is taking it down as fast as it gets put up.

I'm just waiting for the first Alien chestbusters to start appearing ...

content_alien_chestburster1280.jpg?13784

6 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

He got injected in his head?

Ask him to try that with a piece of paper between the magnet and the skin.

He got injected in his arm. There are various points where he is magnetic. Not that I know about these things, but I wonder if the points where he is magnetic has something to do with energy points(?) used in acupuncture? Just a hypothesis...

I will try the paper thing. Another thing I've read from people who believe humans can't be magnetic is to rub talcum powder on as the claim is it's moisture on the skin causing the magnet to stay in place. I've done the magnet test on about six people and it is real! All were vaxxed. 5 out of 6 were magnetic, the only one that wasn't, ironically, was a nurse.

4375f3aec3c9caccf1b4137ba3a63692.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shake said:

Hancock richly rewarded for adultery while The Boz Monster channels his inner Tracey Emin:

Boris thinks he will be receiving an unconditional surrender. I wouldn't bet on it; he has already formed a backdoor EU parliament at the ready.

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

The 'magnetic rubbish' is real, though...

My neighbour...

Photo0085.jpg

I wish I knew a vaxxee that I could try this on. No one close to me is vaxxed although I have encountered a few people in my neighbourhood on my walks that have divulged with pride, they’ve  had their ‘double dose’  😂.

Is it wrong that I find myself assessing their properties as potential real estate for my daughter (who is looking to move out of home next year). When exchanging pleasantries about the weather, retail opening, etc I almost zone out as I’m thinking to myself ‘they may not be here next year, I wonder what size backyard they have‘ 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bullion said:

I wish I knew a vaxxee that I could try this on. No one close to me is vaxxed although I have encountered a few people in my neighbourhood on my walks that have divulged with pride, they’ve  had their ‘double dose’  😂.

Is it wrong that I find myself assessing their properties as potential real estate for my daughter (who is looking to move out of home next year). When exchanging pleasantries about the weather, retail opening, etc I almost zone out as I’m thinking to myself ‘they may not be here next year, I wonder what size backyard they have‘ 😂

I know what you mean! It reminds me of the funeral director in Back To The Future III...

Undertaker : Excuse me, Mr. Eastwood. I just need your measurement. [measures Marty] 

Marty McFly : Aw, look, pal. I don't wanna buy a suit.

Undertaker : [chuckles]  No. This is for your coffin.

Marty McFly : [realizing what is going on]  My coffin?

Undertaker : Well, the odds are running 2 to 1 against you. Might as well be prepared.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic