Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

39 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

So what were saying is,expect a lockdown in december?

Expect local government mandated and localised lockdowns from mid december along with the introduction of the vaxpass

The government have devolved responsibility to local councils and are beginning to distance themselves from those decisons in some kind of plausible deniability sideshow

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh, they mean us populists who have taken all they could throw at us over the years behind the scenes and centre stage and still said no way, we ain't putting up with it, so they have decided in their wisdom to pick on everyone and blame us for it. If I was at the Guardian, I would look up what a gaslighter is. Because they sure know how to do an impression of one.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

A lot of accusations and claims, but little refutation.

This is not an endorsement of him, but they could at least be investigative journos and look into what he said if they're going to bring him into it.

om.jpg

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This is not an endorsement of him, but they could at least be investigative journos and look into what he said if they're going to bring him into it.

om.jpg

His family 'seat' isn't a million miles away from where i'm sitting and there are still countless references to him in the nearest large town ,streets that bear his name(i've been waiting for years for  the collective apoplexy of the local council once someone someone castigates them for not renaming it !),buildings associated with him etc,His legacy isn't as dead as some would like you to believe,you just have to know where to look

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

you just have to know where to look

Fash are everywhere, they have just started getting more vocal in recent years against the Great Reset, and what's happening to Britons.

If folks like the Guardian are concerned about people becoming more radicalized, then maybe they should listen to the concerns of British people, but they will never do that. They'll just continue to demonize and smear.

JABBED?

Diving coach who worked with Tom Daley and was a 'wonderful and popular' member of Team GB at the Tokyo Olympics dies aged just 31

• David Jenkins' death confirmed by British Swimming Monday, cause unknown 
  • Swim England said coach was  'extremely popular' with a 'wonderful personality'
  • David taught thousands of children how to dive at Tom Daley Diving Academy

By Laurence Dollimore For Mailonline

Published: 04:03 EDT, 12 October 2021 | Updated: 09:47 EDT, 12 October 2021

Speaking Tuesday at the family home in Enfield, North London, his father James Jenkins said: 'All the family are here, including David's wife.

'We don’t know how David died. His death is unexplained and we are waiting for the results of a post mortem which can take some time. We just don’t really know.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083055/Diving-coach-worked-Tom-Daley-Team-GB-Tokyo-Olympics-dies-aged-31.html

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

If folks like the Guardian are concerned about people becoming more radicalized, then maybe they should listen to the concerns of British people, but they will never do that. They'll just continue to demonize and smear.

Take a look at today's online edition. Count the number of articles about racism, misogyny, homophobia, and hate crimes in general. That is the prism that they look through. Every article has to have that angle to it.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

om.jpg

Invesigative journalism is dead EW, but I know what you are saying.

It's fascinating watching us being defamed daily in the press. Likened to the very kind of people we are the opposite of.

It's all like water off a ducks back to me now and I no longer get angry. I know who I am and what I stand for, I'm not racist, sexist, homophobic and never have been. I stand for human decency and respect of traditional values.

Defending yourself against attack is not anti Semitic. Highlighting different views and opinions is not anti Semitic.

The so called 'press' should be ashamed of themselves. They stoop SO low. It's repulsive.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Invesigative journalism is dead EW, but I know what you are saying.

It's fascinating watching us being defamed daily in the press. Likened to the very kind of people we are the opposite of.

It's all like water off a ducks back to me now and I no longer get angry. I know who I am and what I stand for, I'm not racist, sexist, homophobic and never have been. I stand for human decency and respect of traditional values.

Defending yourself against attack is not anti Semitic. Highlighting different views and opinions is not anti Semitic.

The so called 'press' should be ashamed of themselves. They stoop SO low. It's repulsive.

Out of reactions, but I totally agree.

I don't care what someone's religion, race, or sexuality is either. I just care about what is harming society, and where it stems from, and unfortunately, there are patterns.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, DaleP said:

The thing about these typical conspiracy occult symbolism article is that it tells you with so many pictures of logo etc but it does fuck all at the end of the day. It makes me think....so what?! What if they use 33, rainbow or pyramid? So fucking what?!

understanding the meaning of the symbolism is the next level but its good that people can start to spot it because it is a kind of fingerprint that the cabal leave on everything they touch

• Like 1

This is his reward for killing untold elderly citizens in care homes. 

Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP Appointed to the United Nations (UN) as Special Representative for Financial Innovation and Climate Change for the UN Economic Commission for Africa

https://www.uneca.org/stories/rt-hon-matt-hancock-mp-appointed-to-the-united-nations-(un)-as-special-representative-for

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

So what were saying is,expect a lockdown in december?

Possibly.

Governments around the world want these digital vaccine passports rolled out asap. The UK too.

This may be a tactic to say get the vaccine passport to avoid another lockdown?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP Appointed to the United Nations (UN) as Special Representative for Financial Innovation and Climate Change for the UN Economic Commission for Africa

watch your back africa

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

This is his reward for killing untold elderly citizens in care homes. 

Jobs for the boys. Nothing succeeds like failure does it? This slimy little shit now jets off to tell Africans what they can and cannot do, Most murderers spend the rest of their lives behind bars. Hancock gets a plum job. I wonder who arranged that for him.

53 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Fash are everywhere, they have just started getting more vocal in recent years against the Great Reset, and what's happening to Britons.

Semantics time,the minute i see or hear the word 'fash' i immediately think the user of the word is one of those things you find at the top of a womans legs

Ghastly word ! ;-)

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Diving coach who worked with Tom Daley and was a 'wonderful and popular' member of Team GB at the Tokyo Olympics dies aged just 31

• David Jenkins' death confirmed by British Swimming Monday, cause unknown 
  • Swim England said coach was  'extremely popular' with a 'wonderful personality'
  • David taught thousands of children how to dive at Tom Daley Diving Academy

By Laurence Dollimore For Mailonline

Published: 04:03 EDT, 12 October 2021 | Updated: 09:47 EDT, 12 October 2021

Speaking Tuesday at the family home in Enfield, North London, his father James Jenkins said: 'All the family are here, including David's wife.

'We don’t know how David died. His death is unexplained and we are waiting for the results of a post mortem which can take some time. We just don’t really know.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083055/Diving-coach-worked-Tom-Daley-Team-GB-Tokyo-Olympics-dies-aged-31.html

Wonder what the count is of celebs, sports, minors! or otherwise?

Statistically significant by now! or at least notable.

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Semantics time,the minute i see or hear the word 'fash' i immediately think the user of the word is one of those things you find at the top of a womans legs

Ghastly word ! ;-)

I was talking about literal Fascists that actually follow Fascism, not just applying the term to anyone that is against the Far-Left like Antifa do.

I hear you though.

8 hours ago, Velma said:

Breaking News: Covid Report - "mistakes were made and lessons will be learned."

Thousands died needlesly, no ministers or scientists arrested, not even an apology.

Oh that sentence again!!

So what do ya all think about the Covid public inquiry eh?

Firstly, it's gonna take years.... remember Hillsborough....Grenfell still ongoing 4 years on.

Failing to turn up to evidence sessions or provide documents without a reasonable excuse is a criminal offence under the 2005 Inquiries Act.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-57085964

^So they say... but likes of police not gonna investigate purince Andrew.... oh do I have faith in the system....? 🤔

• Like 1