Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Texas governor Greg Abbott bans ALL COVID-19 vaccine mandates: Rips into Biden for 'bullying' and says the orders are 'threatening Texas' recovery' from the pandemic

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Biden's vaccine mandates amounted to 'bullying' on Monday, and barred them in his state by any entity, including private employers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10082211/Texas-governor-bars-vaccine-mandates-state.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Not an endorsement of Dave Rubin, because I know nothing about him.

He's a slimeball. Him and Shapiro laughed at patriots that wanted justice for the USS Liberty incident.

I think they just want the goy to focus on wicca men like Fauci that they have created for us to direct our anger at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shake said:

I have part Scandinavian in me...being from northern Scottish descent. Those pesky Vikings stole all our good women and sent them to Iceland. 

Oh no you aint Buckie mafia are ya ? (by law every oil rig in the north sea has to have at least one ex fisherman from buckie on it)

La Cosa McNostra

I speak Doric,watch out

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Nice moment this morning at work;

Colleague mentions a few others are off work with covid. 

Ooooooh i say

Then I was asked " have you had your vaccine yet?"

"No, of course not " smiling

"Oh your one of those weirdos"

Then out of the blue another colleague says

" Neither have I and I won't. My cousin is a scientist and is against it as heart conditions need years of study"

Colleague one just walked off. Just walked off.....

So all those jabbed up are off with covid ...pretty soon it will be me and colleague 2 running the company

I love it when support - with weight of argument - comes out of nowhere. It might feel as if we are lone voices, but every lone voice does.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

techno-viking-.jpg

Techno Viking

The first genuine meme warrior

That was some good E he had that day,but notice he promoted peace and harmony under the threat of extreme ultraviolence

Imagine if he'd have been a real beserker off his teats on amanita muscaria and homebrew made from the souls of his enemies ?

Techno viking can save us

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Techno Viking

The first genuine meme warrior

That was some good E he had that day,but notice he promoted peace and harmony under the threat of extreme ultraviolence

Imagine if he'd have been a real beserker off his teats on amanita muscaria and homebrew made from the souls of his enemies ?

Techno viking can save us

They grow everywhere around my area. Should arrive in a couple of weeks. Photo from my front garden:

IMG_20211012_150751.jpg

28 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Oh no you aint Buckie mafia are ya ? (by law every oil rig in the north sea has to have at least one ex fisherman from buckie on it)

La Cosa McNostra

I speak Doric,watch out

Whoa, so you are an aberdoninan. I speak gaedheal but Doric is a little bit different

1 minute ago, Anders said:

I assume you aren't expecting such news on the MSM bar how successful it has been so far

That made me smile, it all does seem a bit extreme because a few people have stuck with their principles and said no enough is enough. 

15 minutes ago, Shake said:

Whoa, so you are an aberdoninan. I speak gaedheal but Doric is a little bit different

Fit? i dinnae ken fit yer on aboot min !,furry boots ya bide yersen ?

I'm actually English but i did live in the Granite city for a while and spent the majority of my working life either going to work fae Dyce ,Sumburgh or Scatsta (and Unst on a couple of occasions)

(and Saxa Vord is still the coolest place name ever)

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

“Philippe Argillier says he has four databanks that will expose 38 individuals that run the "shadow government", responsible for the CREATION OF COVID-19, which took place YEARS AGO!”

https://rumble.com/vnlodz-shadow-government-databanks-expose-global-evil-and-corruption-says-french-b.html

Alarm bells sounded as I listened.

Someone else attempting to steer the narrative!

Wants trumpton to join him - lol    

This is damage control - the narrative is reeling out of control.

There is no way back from the crap these cunts have created. They are buying time!

Stew Peters delivers a lot of ingestible information but is CO - imho

Out of the chaos, opinion is forming faster than fearful desperation and malleability.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Alarm bells sounded as I listened.

Someone else attempting to steer the narrative!

Wants trumpton to join him - lol    

This is damage control - the narrative is reeling out of control.

There is no way back from the crap these cunts have created. They are buying time!

Stew Peters delivers a lot of ingestible information but is CO - imho

Out of the chaos, opinion is forming faster than fearful desperation and malleability.

Does appear to be a 'look over here at this' type of story,distraction technique par excellance

Has a hint of conspriroluminecense© about it

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

So they can plan ahead knowing in advance there will be another orchestrated wave. Wow they

have a crystal ball!

London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks display cancelled for a second year

So what were saying is,expect a lockdown in december?