Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

BREAKING: During an interview with Stew Peters, Dr Jane Ruby provided Breaking information, corroborated by multiple sources, that a Vaxxed Delta Airlines pilot died in flight within the last two weeks, an emergency landing was forced, and the company is covering it up!

It was a disastrous weekend for Southwest Airlines. Across Saturday and Sunday, they canceled more than 2,100 flights, about a quarter of their total. Now here’s where it gets interesting: It’s extremely obvious someone is lying about why. In a statement, Southwest blamed bad weather and air traffic control problems. But the Federal Aviation Administration says, no, there haven’t been any air traffic control issues since last Friday. And if “Bad weather” was forcing cancellations, it was a peculiar kind of weather that only affected Southwest and its airplanes. Other airlines didn’t have mass cancellations. There was some rain and thunderstorms in Florida, but no hurricanes. Nothing that required a mass shutdown.

No, somebody is lying here. And it could be from both Southwest and the FAA. There are reports that in Jacksonville, Florida, air traffic controllers walked off the job to protest against vaccine mandates. But that might not be all. Southwest announced a vaccine mandate for all personnel last week, and there are reports that pilots are joining the resistance as well. But Southwest’s pilot’s union claims there is no such protest action underway; they say that “poor planning” by Southwest management caused the cancellations. So maybe the union is lying or clueless as well.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Velma said:

Breaking News: Covid Report - "mistakes were made and lessons will be learned."

Thousands died needlesly, no ministers or scientists arrested, not even an apology

When we are constantly pointing out we know it isn't for the greater good. Experimenting on other humans and saying it's OK because we are doing it for the greater good, is not logical but a form of insanity. Also using and openly admitting that you are using Fascist tactics to bring it about, is not science. 

The masses falling for the Covid ‘inquiry’ hook, line and sinker.

Lockdowns have today become fashionable again, and we’ll undoubtedly see a clamour for them as we tip-toe into flu season.

Grim.

• Sad 1

Nice moment this morning at work;

Colleague mentions a few others are off work with covid. 

Ooooooh i say

Then I was asked " have you had your vaccine yet?"

"No, of course not " smiling

"Oh your one of those weirdos"

Then out of the blue another colleague says

" Neither have I and I won't. My cousin is a scientist and is against it as heart conditions need years of study"

Colleague one just walked off. Just walked off.....

So all those jabbed up are off with covid ...pretty soon it will be me and colleague 2 running the company

Edited by zArk
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, zArk said:

Ooooooh i say

" Neither have I and I won't. My cousin is a scientist and is against it as heart conditions need years of study"

So all those jabbed up are off with covid ...pretty soon it will be me and colleague 2 running the company

At that point,move in fleece them for every penny you can and get the fu...blazes out of there

Good chance they wont be coming back

Order ab chao......Order ab chao

23 minutes ago, ar55 said:

The masses falling for the Covid ‘inquiry’ hook, line and sinker.

Lockdowns have today become fashionable again, and we’ll undoubtedly see a clamour for them as we tip-toe into flu season.

Grim.

Yep i've noticed that,these are the results of the 'inquiry' by the  work shy bastards who hav been  been deliberating on and on and ON and relates to the first 6 months of the fuckery from approx april to october 2020,in fact i'll type that in big letters  UNTIL OCTOBER TWENTY TWENTY, nothing after it,lessons will be learned blah vomit blah vomit

Whitewash hogwash load of bollocks

appeasemt for the masses and the msm

And guess what?

It's worked a treat

11 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Viking army sailed up the river that runs about 100 metres from the bottom of my garden and about 3 miles away  set up camp in 873ad then proceeded to rape,pillage and actually settled round these parts,this was the edge of the danelaw,BBC (bless em,bunch of cunts that they are) did a good programme a few years ago where they sampled the dna of present day folk across various parts of th UK and looked for Scandi bloodlines (think it was bbc anyway) ,i shall ook for the link

TO VALHALLA !

I have part Scandinavian in me...being from northern Scottish descent. Those pesky Vikings stole all our good women and sent them to Iceland. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm English (i was actually born in England) then i'm British after that i perhaps may become a resident of the UK and a citizen of same i'm no longer a european and nor do i have any wish to be but over and above all i'm me,i fly my own flag and march to my own drum and find flying flags a bit naff n'orl,although i do understand the tribalism aspect of it,it was once a rallying post on battlefields now most flags are brands to be hoiked out to the highest bidder

My flag ? 6ft x 3ft black oblong with 'FUCK YOU' in pillar box red letters ,to be flown on high days and holidays

Love my flag. One of the oldest in the world

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Eh?

😕

I was trying to explain yesterday if you don't admit you need them more than they need you, they will keep making thing worse for everyone until you do. While the minions they have already gathered with rush around telling you it is so. That is the Psychology of it. You bad them good. 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Ooooooh i say

If someone had called me a 'weirdo' they'd have woken up with a crowd round 'em.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1