Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It's like the world's biggest pissing contest, but exclusively for miniature pricks.

Superb quote !!!

All trying to outdo each other 'Oh we went to Tenerife for our two weeks holiday in other peoples misery'' ...'Oh WE went to twentyrife and the misery was far superior'

Absolutne i całkowite pochwy psów ich mnóstwo
I dont speak Polish by the way but google translate has its uses

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think all people should fly their flags

I should add, that I don't mean literally, but anything to spite those that want to mix people up under the banner of world government is a plus in my book. I'm not a hyperindividualist though.

I understand that not everyone is bothered about protecting their culture and nation.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

34 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's given them a reason for being,nothing people like more than trying to outhealth each other ,get two fuckas talking about their aches and pains and it can go on forevr,now everyone has it as a topic of convrsation,its replaced the weather,football,what they watched on tv last night and what they are having for dinner,its become the be all and end all of their social intercours skills.Its givn people 'life' a new purpose and belief system,a common grounding with people they would never normally talk to bcause they have been reduced to having the personality traits of root vegetables

That's what happens when people are indoctrinated to be hyperindividualistic and without a tribe. They look for purpose and meaning somewhere else.

1633633167463.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's probably why we're losing.

I hate internationalists. I think all people should fly their flags and tell internationalists to jog on.

Don't confuse that with stupid jingoism though.

And I like being European.

European used to offer immunity from a lot of things which i did enjoy and exploit i must admit,however the world changed,i spent quite a few years travelling as a 'European' with the much vaunted spy in your pocket the red passport,however the world changed and so did the demarcation lines,even if i wanted to class myself as a european again it would be exceedingly difficult in our new clotshot reality ,i think i'm gonna identify as chinese in future,purely for the confusion on peoples faces when i tell them so,and enjoy watching them try to comprehend a 6'4'' tattoed fuckwit northern european skinhead standing before them

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

European used to offer immunity from a lot of things which i did enjoy and exploit i must admit,however the world changed,i spent quite a few years travelling as a 'European' with the much vaunted spy in your pocket the red passport,however the world changed and so did the demarcation lines,even if i wanted to class myself as a european again it would be exceedingly difficult in our new clotshot reality ,i think i'm gonna identify as chinese in future,purely for the confusion on peoples faces when i tell them so,and enjoy watching them try to comprehend a 6'4'' tattoed fuckwit northern european skinhead standing before them

Out of reactions.

There was someone that did that recently. I think it was some white person that identified as South Korean if I remember correctly. That definitely threw a spanner in the works. lol

• Like 1

Thinking about England ,

it has been decimated as a nationality over the last 50 years (all by design of course) and has been broken up into 7 regional areas,Scotland and Wales are still regional areas but are to be allowed to retain a cursory nod to thir original individual nationhood,all part of agenda 2030 you see,which although has faded from peoples memories is on track,on target,on time and vastly over budget

Wish they'd just issue the edict that we are now Airstrip One and stop faffing around

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Monkey hangers ? (a hark back to the convo about regionalism and closed communities a few pages ago !)

Go Hartlepool, you having nothing to lose but your reputation for french monkeys

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Starving people into submission. The reds would be proud.

Time to get rid of the green line and open the north up fully,a 'country' not recognised by any other country in the world,hows th jabbing going in Northern Cyprus ?

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well Agatha, if I see you taking photos of me and anyone else, I'll remove the phone from your possession and smash it to pieces. Then I'll ask why you think it's appropriate to deliver an experimental vaccine to 11 year old children that you don't know either? Suck on them apples dick head. 

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Time to get rid of the green line and open the north up fully,a 'country' not recognised by any other country in the world,hows th jabbing going in Northern Cyprus ?

All I know is that Northern Cyprus lifted a nightly Covid-19 curfew on October the 6th.

1 minute ago, Sheepy said:

You need us admit it. Or your world falls apart, but wait isn't that some kind of oxymoron?

I'd love to know where that buzz phrase came from,i've seen the compilation videos of movers and shakers in many many nations repeating the trite mantra ad nauseum but still don't know where it originated from

Usual suspects i suppose WEF/World Bank/blah blah blah

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'd love to know where that buzz phrase came from,i've seen the compilation videos of movers and shakers in many many nations repeating the trite mantra ad nauseum but still don't know where it originated from

Usual suspects i suppose WEF/World Bank/blah blah blah

I have pondered that too.

It would be interesting to know who used it years ago, and the context.

bbb.jpg

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Probably in line with Turkeys mandates ?,with added leeway

Interesting. I read that they're asking for negative test results and proof of vaccination in some sectors.

I know there has been quite a bit of pushback and the protests have been quite big in Turkey. Here is an update on the numbers from a couple of days ago.

Turkey administers over 112.2M COVID-19 vaccine jabs so far

'More than 54.46M people got 1st dose, over 46.15M fully vaccinated, according to Health Ministry'

https://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/turkey-administers-over-1122m-covid-19-vaccine-jabs-so-far-3581921

• Like 1

Italy's mandatory health pass not boosting jabs as hoped, data shows
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/italys-mandatory-health-pass-not-boosting-jabs-hoped-data-shows-2021-10-11/

'As the Oct. 15 deadline approaches, employers in the industrial north are warning they will face a lack of staff and the heads of some of Italy's regions say it will be impossible to provide enough tests for workers who refuse to vaccinate.'