Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, ar55 said:

I do, a bit.

To be fair to people, you’re not going to know about the side effects unless you go digging.

On the other hand, you’d have to be an idiot not to question all this nonsense to a point where you do a quick Google search.

People don't search - they Google. In doing that they are entering a heavily controlled environment full of fact checkers.

People say to me: "Where are you getting this information from!? I ain't seen any of that"

What they mean is that they use social media, watch the news on the television and have no place to go unless told where by people like me. The truth is well hidden.

Regarding idiocy, people have been primed to believe lies and scoff at truth since they were born.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Shake said:

Never identified as being a "Brit". It's a bit like calling a Palestinian an Israeli in my eyes

Well I'm ethnically English first, but I'm still part of Britain. It's also a way to show solidarity with Scots, the Welsh, and the Northern Irish. It's about Spero Patria for me.

I wouldn't fly the Union Jack though, I find that cringe. It will always be the flag of my countrymen instead.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 hours ago, Xelador said:

YouTube and RottenTomatoes ratings -

UQTCmtj.png

Al8SYDF.png

So we have hundreds of audience reviews and 33 critic reviews. The former are scathing, but not allowed to be featured on the front page and the latter is displayed prominently.

Screenshot_20211012_061942.jpg

mhc.jpg

'Due to the pandemic, guests from fifty countries, including many heads of state and government, will instead come to Malmö next week.

Preparations have been going on for a long time, but are becoming increasingly intensive.

On Tuesday evening, Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven invites guests to Malmö Live. There, police will start roadblocks already this weekend.

The same applies around the Malmö Fair in Hyllie, where the conference will be held on Wednesday.

Stefan Löfven will host the conference, with the Swedish royal couple present. World leaders who have so far said yes include European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, European Council President Charles Michel and Israeli President Isaac Herzog.

Exactly who will come into the last is unclear.

- The situation is constantly changing in the planning for such a huge event, said Minister of Education Anna Ekström (S) on Wednesday.

It is clear that the conference will affect everything and everyone, in and around Malmö. Barriers will be made regularly along various procession routes. Skånetrafiken expects that the city buses in Malmö will be strongly affected on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Barriers will start to be made already this weekend, especially around Malmö Live and Malmö Fair.

Extra protection is also being created around the synagogue, to which the World Jewish Congress, the Jewish Central Council and the Jewish congregation have invited on Tuesday afternoon.

World leaders are expected to fly - often with their own security personnel.

Per-Erik Ebbeståhl, who coordinates the conference from the city of Malmö, expects that most will land at Sturup.

- There will in principle be a stop on E65 on Tuesday and Wednesday, he says.

But since those in power are also expected to Kastrup, traffic over the Öresund Bridge is also expected to be affected.

- If there is a visit at presidential level from the USA, you will not be able to use the Öresund Bridge, says Per-Erik Ebbeståhl.

President Joe Biden is invited, but he's not coming, is he?

- We do not think so. But the final list of participants will not be set until Tuesday, says Ebbeståhl.

Malmö's Deputy Chief of Police Mattias Sigfridsson says that security police and police from all over Sweden will join and that the police staff will be larger than in connection with the Pope's visit to Malmö 201? 6.'

https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2021-10-06/snart-sparras-malmo-av-for-forintelsekonferensen

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

People don't search - they Google. In doing that they are entering a heavily controlled environment full of fact checkers.

People say to me: "Where are you getting this information from!? I ain't seen any of that"

What they mean is that they use social media, watch the news on the television and have no place to go unless told where by people like me. The truth is well hidden.

Regarding idiocy, people have been primed to believe lies and scoff at truth since they were born.

You ever noticed how limiting accessing the web is  using a phone or tablet compared to a full blown pc or laptop ?

I don't think its by accident either,they cannot access the breadth of information in one place and are limited to the screen size,whereas with a laptop i can sit here with 20 windows open and switch between them effortlessly and have multiple pages open at once on the same screen

They are like dull knives

Good for fuck all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

You ever noticed how limiting accessing the web is  using a phone or tablet compared to a full blown pc or laptop ?

I don't think its by accident either,they cannot access the breadth of information in one place and are limited to the screen size,whereas with a laptop i can sit here with 20 windows open and switch between them effortlessly and have multiple pages open at once on the same screen

They are like dull knives

Good for fuck all

Phones and tablets are designed for ease of use, and you end up with lots of people that aren't very tech-savvy using them.

That's part of the reason I think a lot of normies are dumbed down today, they don't understand enough about tech, so they're not always aware of the extent of how intrusive technology is.

In the days of the British home computing scene, people generally took more of an interest in how their tech worked. Now most people don't care as long they can access their favourite apps to get their dopamine fix.

• Like 1

'According to a press release that the same Ministry has issued, the Latvian citizens who are not able to present a valid certificate that indicates that they have been fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 and those who are unable to present a recovery certificate will not be eligible to benefit from the fare reductions that are applied on routes run by public transport service providers that receive grants from the state or local government budget.

Regarding those who have already been vaccinated or recovered from the virus, the authorities noted that they would be able to attend public transport without having to pay the full fee.'

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/latvia-will-no-longer-provide-public-transport-fare-reductions-for-unvaccinated-unrecovered-citizens/

22 hours ago, Anders said:

Very sad, celebrating the return of just a tiny part of what used to be normality

But didn't klaus schawb say they would never allow us to return to the pre-pandemic days - fat fuck, bald piece of cockroach shit

• Like 1

'During the ongoing state of emergency, it becomes mandatory for everyone except minors to carry a form of identification, or copies thereof, in all public spaces, either open or enclosed, including on public transport. This was decreed today by the National Extraordinary Commission on Public Health.

The presentation of a form of identification, or copies thereof, is also mandatory when showing the Covid certificate.

According to the Ministry of Health, starting October 15 members of the public will be able to download for free their Covid certificates, which is official proof of vaccination, or negative test result, or presence of post-illness antibodies. The certificate will be available in Romanian and English.

The certificates issued by a foreign country will have to be in one of the following languages: Romanian, English, French, German, Italian or Russian. Otherwise, an authorized translation will be required.

Those entering Moldova and having to self-isolate will be able to fill in the required epidemiological sheet online. Provision of false information is a punishable offense.'

https://www.ipn.md/en/carrying-ids-becomes-mandatory-in-public-spaces-7967_1084987.html

2 hours ago, Xelador said:

GOT EM'

29Q03BP.jpg

Well go arrest the bar steward then, you obviously love masks vaccines and all that crap without any evidence, go and arrest that satanic cocksucking paedo without any evidence,

23 hours ago, jack121 said:

their favourite country which is behind the whole pandemic scam has been defeated

How? We don't know the full extent of what is going on there, and they wage war by deception.

They still have the diaspora that can make Aliyah to replenish their numbers too. Ynet News is literally hosting a conference at the moment on this.

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Phones and tablets are designed for ease of use, and you end up with lots of people that aren't very tech-savvy using them.

That's part of the reason I think a lot of normies are dumbed down today, they don't understand enough about tech, so they're not always aware of the extent of how intrusive technology is.

In the days of the British home computing scene, people generally took more of an interest in how their tech worked. Now most people don't care as long they can access their favourite apps to get their dopamine fix.

And that fix has been generated by corporations using the brightest minds available in the fields of human behaviour to do just that,spending untold billions working out just what makes people 'tick' and how to make them tick faster and purchase more,got to give credit where credit is due,theyve done an amazing job

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saved said:

Plenty of fluoride in the diet helps as well, makes you a total sheep, proven by years of research which was started by hitler back in the 40's when he found people fed fluoride became docile and refused to challenge authority figures such as government types, police, political decisions etc The people were easier to control and accepted anything they were told, hence the modern day dilemma of sheep and their worshiping of government types, msm, holly and phil, masterbating over photos of bill gates, shaving their heads to look like sellout sajid, bowing down to dr chris shitty etc

The fluoride is being increased, as the areas which show the most vaccine hesitancy are the non-fluoridated areas.

Years ago when i stopped drinking the tap water, cut out tea and coffee altogether, and severly cut back on chocolate, IE cut out the major sources of fluoride and toxins from my diet, i have never been ill again. I now put two fingers up to holly and phil

6 minutes ago, jack121 said:

But didn't klaus schawb say they would never allow us to return to the pre-pandemic days - fat fuck, bald piece of cockroach shit

Problem is most people enjoy this situation - why other way would you explain taking tests that are not mandatory, wearing masks when they don't have to, etc? 🥴 

On 10/7/2021 at 12:41 PM, HAARPING_On said:

The other question to be asked is whether the people in question are actually carrying a phone.

Surely that is a major factor?

I don't carry my phone everywhere with me, maybe i'm one of the few in this world who doesn't think it necessary to have it with me everywhere I go...

everyone has BT turned on from installing the NHS app.

things keep shocking me and they shouldnt

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How? We don't know the full extent of what is going on there, and they wage war by deception.

They still have the diaspora that can make Aliyah to replenish their numbers too. Ynet News is literally hosting a conference at the moment on this.

I am talking about the football match, you have gone off on another tangent.

I don't know what is going on there and probably never will, what they choose to put on the news and what the truth is, is usually two different things.

1 minute ago, jack121 said:

I am talking about the football match, you have gone off on another tangent.

I don't know what is going on there and probably never will, what they choose to put on the news and what the truth is, is usually two different things.

Ok, my bad,

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

Problem is most people enjoy this situation - why other way would you explain taking tests that are not mandatory, wearing masks when they don't have to, etc? 🥴 

It's given them a reason for being,nothing people like more than trying to outhealth each other ,get two fuckas talking about their aches and pains and it can go on forevr,now everyone has it as a topic of convrsation,its replaced the weather,football,what they watched on tv last night and what they are having for dinner,its become the be all and end all of their social intercours skills.Its givn people 'life' a new purpose and belief system,a common grounding with people they would never normally talk to bcause they have been reduced to having the personality traits of root vegetables

Threaten it,challenge it and you risk their ire and outright anger

The only cure is a blunt punch in the face and a stern telling to 'stop being a cunt'

• Like 5

I have noticed that your average person seems to have exhausted the virtue signalling.

No one prattles on about the NHS anymore, so it does show that even the biggest attention seekers get bored.

Of course, you’ve still got your loud mouths on social media - but they’ll soon move on if the retweets dry up.

I have hope that when another lockdown is prompted it is met with a decent amount of resistance.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well I'm ethnically English first, but I'm still part of Britain. It's also a way to show solidarity with Scots, the Welsh, and the Northern Irish. It's about Spero Patria for me.

I wouldn't fly the Union Jack though, I find that cringe. It will always be the flag of my countrymen instead.

I'm English (i was actually born in England) then i'm British after that i perhaps may become a resident of the UK and a citizen of same i'm no longer a european and nor do i have any wish to be but over and above all i'm me,i fly my own flag and march to my own drum and find flying flags a bit naff n'orl,although i do understand the tribalism aspect of it,it was once a rallying post on battlefields now most flags are brands to be hoiked out to the highest bidder

My flag ? 6ft x 3ft black oblong with 'FUCK YOU' in pillar box red letters ,to be flown on high days and holidays

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It's given them a reason for being,nothing people like more than trying to outhealth each other ,get two fuckas talking about their aches and pains and it can go on forevr,now everyone has it as a topic of convrsation,its replaced the weather,football,what they watched on tv last night and what they are having for dinner,its become the be all and end all of their social intercours skills.Its givn people 'life' a new purpose and belief system,a common grounding with people they would never normally talk to bcause they have been reduced to having the personality traits of root vegetables

Threaten it,challenge it and you risk their ire and outright anger

The only cure is a blunt punch in the face and a stern telling to 'stop being a cunt'

It's like the world's biggest pissing contest, but exclusively for miniature pricks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Plenty of fluoride in the diet helps as well, makes you a total sheep, proven by years of research which was started by hitler back in the 40's when he found people fed fluoride became docile and refused to challenge authority figures such as government types

Is there any evidence for that claim? Did it start with him or in the 20s?

Debunking the Myth of Water Fluoridation by Hitler and “those evil Nazis!”

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8077

n.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

Seems to be quite a bit of confusion about where the claim originated.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm English (i was actually born in England) then i'm British after that i perhaps may become a resident of the UK and a citizen of same i'm no longer a european and nor do i have any wish to be but over and above all i'm me,i fly my own flag and march to my own drum and find flying flags a bit naff n'orl,although i do understand the tribalism aspect of it,it was once a rallying post on battlefields now most flags are brands to be hoiked out to the highest bidder

My flag ? 6ft x 3ft black oblong with 'FUCK YOU' in pillar box red letters ,to be flown on high days and holidays

That's probably why we're losing.

I hate internationalists. I think all people should fly their flags and tell internationalists to jog on.

Don't confuse that with stupid jingoism though.

And I like being European.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld