Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

you've failed to so far but nobody on your side cares.

He's failed nothing.
What with you quoting SNOPES  - FFS - l have no time at all for any of your 'robust' debate.
l'm surprised Odds is giving you any of his time.
You might notice - (almost) nobody cares for what you have to say on this thread.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

the accuracy of the test results also no doubt play a part in inflating the numbers, especially seeing the false positives in sports where players can get a follow-up test to prove a false positive. non-sports people don't have that luxury. when we test positive that's it. we're a stat and our livelihoods are under tyranny.

https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/fai-to-investigate-second-potential-false-positive-test

49 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This graph, taken from the main DI site today, is interesting. It compares the ONS death rates average for previous years (in blue) against 2020 (in red).

What seems apparent to me is that the 2020 spike in deaths in March / April (deliberately forced by the government IMO to present an image of a pandemic), then corrects itself by the massive dip in April / May that follows. It suggests that deaths were hastened in people who were otherwise seriously ill and would probably still have died within the weeks and months that followed. Otherwise the pattern is entirely normal and the effect of the "virus" on death rates overall, spread across the year, has been minimal.

https://davidicke.com/2020/10/17/office-of-national-statistics-ons-uk-death-figures-average-for-previous-years-in-blue-against-2020-in-red-so-wheres-the-crisis/

The 3 weeks in January when deaths were below average always looked suspicious, especially when even MSM reported hospital admissions for flu late last year were TEN times higher than the previous year:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/hospitalisations-flu-10-fold-higher-last-year-official-figures/

If anything, deaths should have been significantly higher than average in January considering the number of people needing to be hospitalised in the preceding weeks. Given the govt subsequently admitted in late spring that they were including deaths each day that had occurred weeks previously, I have no doubt they 'held back' a large number of deaths from January in order to beef up the figures during the 'spike' in March/April. It's not rocket science.

Edited by Shy Talk
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

He's failed nothing.
What with you quoting SNOPES  - FFS - l have no time at all for any of your 'robust' debate.
l'm surprised Odds is giving you any of his time.
You might notice - (almost) nobody cares for what you have to say on this thread.

As I said. This is hardly a place where anyone will disagree with any alternative theory! Thanks for chiming in though. How did you rate his insults? 

28 minutes ago, rideforever said:

After Brexit the moaner-sheeple-liberals will shut up as there will be no turning back, then the CV moaning will also come to an end, esp if Trump gets in again.

Nah, the rejoin campaign will begin. Boris is more in hock to the NWO than the EU. 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
10 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

This is hardly a place where anyone will disagree with any alternative theory!

lf onIy 20% of what's brought here is correct, it's a WORLD WIDE - NEW ORDER - PLANEDEMIC - plain and simple.
A World Wide CRIME.

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

lf onIy 20% of what's brought here is correct, it's a WORLD WIDE - NEW ORDER - PLANEDEMIC - plain and simple.
A World Wide CRIME.

Well no. I tend to think it's more an opportunistic thing to make money on the quiet and introduce draconian measures. The idea it was planned is ludicrous. If it was...ffs.....surely they would have made it far worse???

3 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Well no. I tend to think it's more an opportunistic thing to make money on the quiet and introduce draconian measures. The idea it was planned is ludicrous. If it was...ffs.....surely they would have made it far worse???

tip-toe totalitarianism.

it'll be too late before you know it and that's their plan.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

excess.jpg

You are cherry picking and let me ask you another dead OBVIOUS question. If this is a big scam why the hell do they release charts saying "pre-existing conditions"?? Far simpler just to not mention it huh? Makes it far more scary then doesn't it.

I gave you NHS Covid monthly report & you give me what? You dont even quote your source.

Ive broke down your "Pandemic" by age group.

You say nothing.🤐

Why did the media stop giving death stats for about two months every minute of the day & move on to casedemic..when they were MASS testing.🙈

You will never see flu stats, which have miraculously dropped heavily globally this year..hmmm. Nothing suspect there, no course not.

If anyone tries to tell me that isnt a scam, then I will tell them they are either ignorant & eyes wide shut, but in your case a filthy tyrant apologist for the corpocracy.

We are meant to be living in a democracy, is why they release the charts. But they admit as GR posted above with two videos from Johnson & Raab, the tests are mostly inaccurate.

So you admit people to hospital, give them a fraudulent test which gives many false positives & walla you have hospital admissions & can keep this scamdemic going indefinitely..

As for your covid kills more than flu is another fallacy.

Flu killed many thousands in the UK in 2018 I have already gave you the evidence.

Yeah whatever. You're using one conspiracy to prop up another and by doing so enabling the auto-dismiss of anything they present.  Oh, except where they admit dumb things that "give the game away" - like we haven't got any virus available.

"Whatever conspiracy"..coz you know nothing about the WHO or their funding & their history.

And you post references to "nurses" one of which is selling books of all her exploits on AMAZON! 

Pretty sure was you who posted that nurse, in your last reply??

"You are a tinfoil septic" /  "you simpleton" /  "No dodge gimpy." /  "Youre infected mate big time." /  " its boring to fuck replying to an apologist" / "Jog on then fake news." /  "Bullshit boy" / your rant about me and Gareth Icke

None of that is gaslighting huh? 

You can call me what you like, but you keep referring to anything on this forum as a conspiracy theory is my point, which is a term used by the media invented by the CIA to discredit critical thinkers.

Im pointing out an issue you seem to have & need to work on.

The snopes article didn't debunk anything for you, because you undoubtedly didn't even read it.

You need to re'read the Snopes article you posted on Mason Wells.

I wondered how long before the "joos dunnit" entered into the proceedings. 

Why fakebook & Twatter Jews have both banned all discussion on Holocaust, including Rothschild or anything to do with Jewish criminals.

Why they have hatecrime laws & link anyone criticising Israel as antisemitic.

But cowards hide from the truth about Jewish criminals & their racial apartheid state. 🤫

I have never seen such an obvious case of confirmation bias. Your research begins and ends with everything that fits into your model. I'm not running my mouth, I am critiquing your content. Sorry of it bugs you, but these are valid points and you seem to be getting all pissy about it.

So you totally ignore that NHS stats I just posted from their own website about hospital beds from April to June as confirmation bias.

Trolololl.

I'm not actually making any headway here am I. For about the 4th time...... WHERE ARE THEY on this thread? You raised them as this brigade of shills. So why aren't they on this thread? As I said - I know I'm not one and hell's bells, I only just popped in the other day.

You admit they exist now then? Moving on..😴

A pandemic was as inevitable as Christmas. Obama spoke about one years ago. There are models for every eventuality for operational response planning.....not so much with this though. Gates is the major contributor to WHO, so he must get a say in running it I suppose. The problem is the Dr. Evil angle and that is a complete other conspiracy.

Barack Obama doesnt control world health how difficult is this for you to recognise? Obama isnt self declared world health expert on the BBC telling us we will never get our lives back even when we get regular experimental fastracked vaccines & we will need immunity passports to travel, buy & sell. ID2020 blockchain, cashless society..

Dr Evil is cognitive dissonance.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQePvwmVKsU2DBy5ShuUra

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Was the lockdown protest in London planned today I thought it was the 24th?

The StandUpX organised march took place in London today starting from Hyde Park (short video below). There are protests taking place most days and in most cities now.

Next Saturday 24th October - as per the forum calendar event - is the next big combined protest. It includes Save Our Rights, StandUpX, Earth United, Event 202 and StopNewNormal (Piers Corbyn). The precise central London location won't be disclosed until the day. My understanding is that it will be more focused on marching than speakers.

• Thanks 2
45 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I gave you NHS Covid monthly report & you give me what? You dont even quote your source.

And you tell me you are the big I am on research. It's from the NHS website!

And it kind of takes a gigantic dump on the stats you cherry pick.

I'll address the rest of your foaming rant in the morning. Try and stay calm...less of the rude huh?

Damn this forum is spicy and I love it. Just gonna throw this one out there for anyone who cares. Completely unrelated to the squabbling but thought it was important.

Nanny state inbound...

Police get access to test and trace details for people told to self isolate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-police-granted-access-to-details-of-people-told-to-self-isolate-by-test-and-trace-12106988

Police are being granted access to the details of people told to self-isolate by the government's Test and Trace scheme, Sky News has learnt.

The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) confirmed it had "agreed a memorandum of understanding with the National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC)" to provide forces with the information on a "case-by-case basis".

In a statement, a spokesman told Sky News: "It is a legal requirement for people who have tested positive for COVID-19 and their close contacts to self-isolate when formally notified to do so.

"The DHSC has agreed a memorandum of understanding with the NPCC to enable police forces to have access on a case-by-case basis to information that enables them to know if a specific individual has been notified to self-isolate.

Just now, Comedy Time said:

And you tell me you are the big I am on research. It's from the NHS website!

And it kind of takes a gigantic dump on the stats you cherry pick.

I'll address the rest of your foaming rant in the morning. Try and stay calm...less of the rude huh?

I have a Better idea..

Eauhc-YXXk-AAEYl-E.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Another part of the scam..

You die within 28days of a positive covid test & you are on the covid death list.

When the vaccine comes, if it kills you it will be listed as a covid death.

Any side effects will be listed as covid symptoms..

A death in someone who has tested positive becomes progressively less likely to be directly due to COVID-19 as time passes and more likely to be due to another cause. However, there is no agreed cut-off after which COVID-19 can be excluded as a likely cause and sadly, we know that some people die from their infection many weeks later. Coronavirus can also contribute to a death without being the main or “underlying” cause.

https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2020/08/12/behind-the-headlines-counting-covid-19-deaths/

• Like 1