Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

https://backtojerusalem.com/one-world-religion-headquarters-set-to-open-next-year/

Here we go, here's your one world government religion centre, newly built on an island by Abu Dhabi. Interesting location. 

I saw that article earlier and thought hmmmmm buildings look like the middle eastern georgia guidestones without the scribble (and newly added graffiti)

13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

No heart problems although they did find a ''baseline issue that was unusual but not something to worry about'' Becase this all relates to what can only be described as sleep apnoea except i'm wide awake when it happens (suffered with the 'asleep' variant for over 30 years sporadically) and its accomapnied by lung pain (only one lung oddly) and chest pains i got the full 9 yards of tests,but amazingly never once asked if jabbed and in a hospital 50 miles away from my home,initially it was ecg then bloods taken and rapid results from them (luckily i ended up in a univrsity hospital thats quite well funded and equipped although it has a bad prior for killing people !) Now the way the cardiologist described it was we did a tst that looks for microscopic changes in your heart blood vessels and it was clear,with my limited knowledge thats a d dimer

The problems quite recent and i'm still waiting on conclusive results from a mri scan i had done 2 weeks ago,but could be cancr or could be any amont of other issues ,proudly nver tested or jabbed but by fuck have i abused myself over the years so now i'm cracking on it's to be expected !

I did think bout th shedding stuff a few weeks ago,but personally im not too worrid about it,however ive related befor about my sister, jab1 immediately into hospital where she spent 11 days,once out she got jab two (cupid stunt) ,couple of months later they cut an aggressive tumour out of her hand ,10 days ago they removed her lymph glands,guess my sister didn't get the placebo,she was picture of health before any of the jabs,nevr smoked never drank fit as a fiddle,this story wont be the last that many people read in the coming weeks and months

Although i don't spend much time amongst the blackbloods th shedding issue seems to hav quietened considerably however i'm still willing to be open minded however in th saturation point of information we are now in its difficult ot sort the wheat from the chaff

I reckon it's the result of shedding. You've spent sometime with your jabbed sister and god knows how much exposure you are getting when out shopping etc. Your lung pain, on your left hand side? That's where the heart is.

Edited by DaleP

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

No offence to white people but they always want to go for the indigenous or black gene holders because they are powerful due to their DNA.

Even if you are white, if you have celts, viking DNA..... there is always hope. lol

Viking army sailed up the river that runs about 100 metres from the bottom of my garden and about 3 miles away  set up camp in 873ad then proceeded to rape,pillage and actually settled round these parts,this was the edge of the danelaw,BBC (bless em,bunch of cunts that they are) did a good programme a few years ago where they sampled the dna of present day folk across various parts of th UK and looked for Scandi bloodlines (think it was bbc anyway) ,i shall ook for the link

TO VALHALLA !

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 5:13 PM, Fluke said:

Lol just spoke to my grandparents and they've had the 3rd jab and it's 21 days until their next booster. 

May be they'd better camp at the surgery by this rate? Saves journey to and from?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

No worries there is worldwide representation of bongs ;)

I don't think i've visited any country on the planet and not come across a 'Bong' (and i've been to some right shitholes as well) we're like a global rash of dogshit,everywhere !

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I reckon it's the result of shedding. You've spent sometime with your jabbed sister and god knows how much exposure you are getting when out shopping etc. Your lung pain, on your left hand side? That's where the heart is.

could be ,thing is ive spent no time with my sister since she got jabbed (no love lost tween us,not close at all),could be the result of the two boken ribs i got a few years ago,could be th fact i smoke 40 cigs a day,so many variables i don't want to go all exclusive and blame one thing,thinking about it could be my head as well and another mri scan i had but thats another story ,although today for th first ime i got offered th flu jab when i phoned my doctors,in fact more than once during the short convrsation,but the call was terminated with ''i'll mark you down as declined then'' quite sniffily,think my barcode now has a mark that i'm an antivaxxer

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

could be ,thing is ive spent no time with my sister since she got jabbed (no love lost tween us,not close at all),could be the result of the two boken ribs i got a few years ago,could be th fact i smoke 40 cigs a day,so many variables i don't want to go all exclusive and blame one thing,thinking about it could be my head as well and another mri scan i had but thats another story ,although today for th first ime i got offered th flu jab when i phoned my doctors,in fact more than once during the short convrsation,but the call was terminated with ''i'll mark you down as declined then'' quite sniffily,think my barcode now has a mark that i'm an antivaxxer

As long as they haven't assulted you with a cotton bud in your nasal cavity....

If they insist, try asking them for an anal swab....I don't know if that would make it any better but could try.

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

As long as they haven't assulted you with a cotton bud in your nasal cavity....

If they insist, try asking them for an anal swab....I don't know if that would make it any better but could try.

Ill walk out the minute they start insisting or trying to force one or making it conditional,i've been fully prepared for it several times already but been surprised at the lack of insistence,and thats at my local gp's surgery and in 2 different hospitals now,I'm normally quite sympathtic to the nhs (i was also married to a staff nurse for quite a long time) but im quite prepared for the ''caring'' nhs suddenly to morph into something that does NOT have my best interests at heart

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Commonwealth, justice employees in Victoria granted vaccine exemption

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/commonwealth-justice-employees-in-victoria-granted-vaccine-exemption/video/fb2e72060185147a494c9d27c7768e70

The slaves must submit, whilst the elites exempt themselves.

5q2w6v.jpg

Like the various pictures of the 'elites' maskless but the servants waiting tables all scurrying around like slaves at th g7 or the pictures of various ministers and education board grandees maskless and all the little uns masked up

No doubt the mps have made themselves exempt in the uk,same with everything,however the msm dare not report it more precisely hav been told not to on pain of advertising revenue pulled

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Like the various pictures of the 'elites' maskless but the servants waiting tables all scurrying around like slaves at th g7 or the pictures of various ministers and education board grandees maskless and all the little uns masked up

No doubt the mps have made themselves exempt in the uk,same with everything,however the msm dare not report it more precisely hav been told not to on pain of advertising revenue pulled

And even with all this, the slaves are lining up around the block begging for their jabs. The sheep slaughter themselves. Idiots.

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I doubt it's a bluff.

They want as many people as possible vaccinated, including children.

These are dangerous politicians imo.

Are these those Vikings? 🤣

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

First episode of 'Blood of the vikings' ,think the rest (2-5) are also on bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M7oqqDFH11wN/

Interesting. My brother did the ancestry thing and it came back 45% Scandinavian and 20% Italian, amongst other stuff. Must be Viking and Roman blood in my distant past (or the local ice cream many was playing around).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

Fuck me. Beau, you can never come back home for a holiday or for Christmas.... 😭

Mail yourself via DHL.... become an illegal migrant? Swim across the ocean? Hot air balloon journey of a life time? ;)

Of course I can... there are more ways than you may think.... but keep responding on a level that I find amusing.  😉

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Interesting. My brother did the ancestry thing and it came back 45% Scandinavian and 20% Italian, amongst other stuff. Must be Viking and Roman blood in my distant past (or the local ice cream many was playing around).

I did the ancestry test years ago...came back 100% from British Isles. My family have been in Aus since late 1700s, early to mid 1800s. Its amazing to think how many pure Britons could be around the world lol.