Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

There is no end to this. It will be younger children next.

Pupils could lose out on face-to-face lessons if they don’t get vaccinated, warn ministers

"Parents have been warned by ministers that children could lose out on face-to-face learning unless the vaccine take-up improves.
Nadhim Zahawi, the Education Secretary, and Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, have written a joint letter to parents, urging them to get their children vaccinated.
The letter explains that keeping children in school is a priority for the Government, but they need parents’ help to ensure pupils “are able to stay in face-to-face learning”.
Mothers and fathers should encourage their children to “come forward for the Covid-19 vaccine”, the letter said, adding that this is “one of the best things young people can do” to protect themselves and those around them.
Their intervention comes as vaccine take-up among 12- to 15-year-olds appears to have stalled in England, with just over one in ten (11.6 per cent) of the age group vaccinated. Meanwhile, in Scotland 36.3 per cent of the same age group has been vaccinated.
Mr Javid and Mr Zahawi’s letter has been sent to secondary schools to circulate to parents."

15 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Schools are not for education, they are for indoctrination.

Absolutely spot on.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Anyone have any sympathy?

I don't.

A fit young guy taking the satan juice twice.

Fuck off.

Deserves all he gets.

I do, a bit.

To be fair to people, you’re not going to know about the side effects unless you go digging.

On the other hand, you’d have to be an idiot not to question all this nonsense to a point where you do a quick Google search.

19 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

URGENT NEWS, HORRIFIC INFORMATION THAT WILL SHAKE YOU TO THE CORE !!!!

Original with subs,sounds like russian not french to me,but at least you havent got Bubba waffling

https://rumble.com/vnlxse-alien-life-forms-found-in-the-vaxx-they-are-multiplying.html

corrction Polish i think

Edited by whatthefoxhat
missed a bit
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

WHO recommends booster jabs for immunocompromised people

The World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended immunocompromised people be given an additional dose of the Covid vaccine, due to their higher risk of breakthrough infections after standard immunisation.

The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on immunisation said the additional dose should be offered “as part of an extended primary series since these individuals are less likely to respond adequately to vaccination following a standard primary vaccine series and are at high risk of severe COVID-19 disease”.

WHO vaccine director Kate O’Brien, referring to people with lower immunity due to other conditions, told a news briefing: 

The recommendation is for a third vaccination, an additional vaccination in the primary series and again that is based on the evidence showing that the immunogenicity and evidence on breakthrough infections is highly disproportionately represented by those people.

The panel also recommended that people over 60 receive an additional dose of the shots made by Chinese vaccine makers Sinopharm and Sinovac some one to three months after completing their schedule, citing evidence in studies in Latin America that they perform less well over time.

Updated at 5.58pm BST

Clearly a plot to generate some new variants.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/oct/11/covid-live-news-sydney-reopens-after-long-lockdown-new-zealand-braces-for-rising-cases

As I mentioned before, immune compromised people allow rapid viral evolution. They also die of minor bugs, allowing the authorities to claim a terrible pandemic, when we know normal healthy people are unaffected.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

22 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Clearly a plot to generate some new variants.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/oct/11/covid-live-news-sydney-reopens-after-long-lockdown-new-zealand-braces-for-rising-cases

As I mentioned before, immune compromised people allow rapid viral evolution. They also die of minor bugs, allowing the authorities to claim a terrible pandemic, when we know normal healthy people are unaffected.

The thread is so long I haven't read it all but injecting you with RNA can certainly cause all sorts of messages to your immune system it might not find very welcome. 

JABBED:

15-year-old Boy who had the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine collapses and dies whilst playing football four days later

A 15-year-old boy collapsed and died whilst playing football four days after he had been given a second dose of the Pfizer mRNA Covid-19 injection.

The boy sadly lost his life on the 22nd July 2021 according to a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System report submitted on the 23rd July. The report, which can be found here under VAERS ID: 1498080, states that the child “collapsed on [a] soccer field while playing soccer at a local camp”.

CPR was then reportedly started immediately before emergency services arrived and transported him to a medical centre. However, the boy sadly passed away.

The VAERS report states the reason the boy collapsed was due to ventricular tachycardia; a condition which begins in the heart’s lower chambers, called the ventricles, causing a fast abnormal heartbeat defined as 3 or more heartbeats in a row, at a rate of more than 100 beats a minute.

If ventricular tachycardia persists for more than a few seconds at a time then it can become life-threatening, as the parents of this young boy have sadly discovered.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/15-year-old-boy-who-had-the-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-collapses-and-dies-whilst-playing-football-four-days-later/

2 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

URGENT NEWS, HORRIFIC INFORMATION THAT WILL SHAKE YOU TO THE CORE !!!!

Holy shit hoss, end of days yall aliens inside yo ass and they look like the matrix.. I'm sorry but that video garnered mocking approval I saw there was another with original subs posted apparently so I'll check that. But this kind of thing gets no stars from me.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:55 PM, Beaujangles said:

Use the English translator at the top if non French speaking.

Basically Canada is not allowing any unvaccinated to leave...no matter what their nationality.  https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1830094/avion-trudeau-covid-canada-interdiction-voyage

Fuck me. Beau, you can never come back home for a holiday or for Christmas.... 😭

Mail yourself via DHL.... become an illegal migrant? Swim across the ocean? Hot air balloon journey of a life time? ;)

On 10/8/2021 at 4:13 PM, wingwang said:

Just been to see my GP because I've got a chest infection, I was triaged through eConsult and as I've had heart problems they called me in.

"Have you had a covid test?"

"Nope!"

"By law you must have a covid test."

*shrugs shoulders* "It's definitely not covid, doc."

"You know if it is covid these antibiotics won't work?"

"Just write out the feckin' prescription, doc...!"

Gonna see what the law is, if it is a law, about the above. Methinks the doc was bluffing...

In separate news, I bumped into my mate who originates from Pakistan. I asked him about the news posted on here recently about Pakistan not allowing the unvaxxed to have sim cards. My mate got his phone out and I recorded a question which got sent to my mate's mate who's a solicitor in Pakistan. Hopefully will get an answer back soon.

On 10/9/2021 at 6:53 AM, bluey bluey said:

This happened to me last week. No test, no prescription.

Definitely not the law! Bluffing. Have a printed copy of the Coronavirus Act 2021 with you.

Anyway, if you are to follow the Common law, none of theACTs applies to you though average joe blogg will not understand.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:54 AM, Beaujangles said:

Feedback from someone we know... In Ontario Canada concrete companies have been contracted to take loads of concrete to the far north of Ontario to ''camps''. This is what the companies and the employees are told these facilities are. They have also been told not to discuss these places with anyone. Of course most Canadians do discuss what goes on with there work...especially to friends.

I am trying to find out the actual location...but apparently it is really far north in the most remote areas....where anyone leaving on foot would be eaten alive... should be able to find out the location soon.

Wondering why the need to be so far north ??

So that nobody can catch a train back home? You'd freeze if you were to walk back in Canada. ❄️

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So that nobody can catch a train back home? You'd freeze if you were to walk back in Canada. ❄️

Aus building or built them ,USA had them for years,UK building them under the guise of prisons for resttlement of offenders,Canada building them

Shout out to NZ brethren,you got yours going yet ?

• Sad 1

So the video was shocking, it seems like the worldwide urgency to inject humans is about changing them irrevocably but we didn't really need to be told that here and my problem with the original above was that it's not going to convince anyone who hasn't already wondered what's going on- more likely it's going to convince them it's not worth spending 50kcal of brain function, if they could even understand that, listening and considering such shite.

I think we're fucked and it's only a matter of time. I hope I'm wrong. But even resisting this obvious play won't stop us getting altered eventually imo. There's other means to include us in this genetic experiment already at play and more in the pipeline to secure that.

And at some point there will be such a small number of us resisters it will be like snuffing vermin to the righteous adjusted, it won't be something worth paying attention to, that we're being cattled and culled. They are lost and nothing will draw them back to reality much less aliens in your blood stories. Sorry to sound bleak but that's how I see it

Seems a little more than odd that the camp stories only seem to be coming from the 5 eyes nations,Don't think i've seen anything from Germany nor france as yet,both countries with populations larger than the UK's

The plan on this one is most secret and i ccan't bgin to work it out yet,however without doubt i will find out when they unleash their 'resttlement'' model

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Aus building or built them ,USA had them for years,UK building them under the guise of prisons for resttlement of offenders,Canada building them

Shout out to NZ brethren,you got yours going yet ?

Read your earlier post about your visit to A+E.

If you don't mind my asking in public, have you ever had a heart problem or having an ongoing problem for some years?

You said D-dimer test came back negative but if you've never had heart issue and now you are having one.....and not connecting the dots?

I continue to have either pins & needle or bruising issue after I come in close accidental contact. It happens within 24 hrs. I am getting a hang of it but accidental meeting does happen and difficult to avoid since many people are going on about their business as per pre-covid now and they don't consider social distancing. All it takes is someone to walk pass me which would be a matter of second...right? It's in the breath.

• Sad 1

On 10/7/2021 at 9:21 AM, Greenhulk50 said:

Javid gonna make covid vaccine mandatory for NHS workers, totalitarian tip toe ?

Build Back Better

6.       6.      6.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/health/coronavirus/covid-vaccines-for-nhs-frontline-staff-to-be-made-compulsory-under-health-secretary-sajid-javid-plans-3408922

Sir, I think you are wrong there.

A=1, B=2

222 is a builder number.

Build Back Better

2.     2.       2.   

2 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

So the video was shocking, it seems like the worldwide urgency to inject humans is about changing them irrevocably but we didn't really need to be told that here and my problem with the original above was that it's not going to convince anyone who hasn't already wondered what's going on- more likely it's going to convince them it's not worth spending 50kcal of brain function, if they could even understand that, listening and considering such shite.

I think we're fucked and it's only a matter of time. I hope I'm wrong. But even resisting this obvious play won't stop us getting altered eventually imo. There's other means to include us in this genetic experiment already at play and more in the pipeline to secure that.

And at some point there will be such a small number of us resisters it will be like snuffing vermin to the righteous adjusted, it won't be something worth paying attention to, that we're being cattled and culled. They are lost and nothing will draw them back to reality much less aliens in your blood stories. Sorry to sound bleak but that's how I see it

I cannot take a man with a hair do like that seriously,fuck off mate,come back when you've shaved your head and had a go on your ventolin inhaler,all that gasping makes me think youve been overdoing summat you shouldn't

18 months in and a deluge of stories like this im actually at saturation point now and although enjoyable to watch,i now watch and wait,if theres any truth it'll ''take'' and will get wider coverage and then it'll be worth further observation and/or investigation until such time i shall refrain from squealing about aluminium based et eggs and being conned by someone holding up a length of string and tellng the audience they have 'THIS' growing in them when if folk listened he actually said the head was micron size and the 'horns 2.5mm. ,I'd liek to feed him some tapeworm eggs

The Covid ‘inquiry’ is underway.

Seems the media is well braced - the Daily Mail is going with the elderly being an ‘afterthought’.

Obviously prepping people for the old ‘Don’t go outside; you might kill grandma!’

On 10/7/2021 at 9:39 AM, Macnamara said:

Everyone should read that piece

The thing about these typical conspiracy occult symbolism article is that it tells you with so many pictures of logo etc but it does fuck all at the end of the day. It makes me think....so what?! What if they use 33, rainbow or pyramid? So fucking what?!

If they are purportedly powerful, full on in symbolism.... how about using it against them? Anyone thought about that? Oh, but let's just talk about it and do nothing because it's their weapon, we shouldn't touch theirs. mnn yeah....right. LOL

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Original with subs,sounds like russian not french to me,but at least you havent got Bubba waffling

https://rumble.com/vnlxse-alien-life-forms-found-in-the-vaxx-they-are-multiplying.html

corrction Polish i think

ffs mate that looks like a squidy from the matrix that was a metal thing, i just said that to my lady and within a minute that dr guy said same thing. question what will activate this? 5g maybe .

On 10/6/2021 at 8:43 PM, Not Thoth said:

If he worked in end-of-life care he was probably aware of the murder of the elderly.

Although...

Probably a fake story. 3.30pm on 14th May (5, 5).

8 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Read your earlier post about your visit to A+E.

If you don't mind my asking in public, have you ever had a heart problem or having an ongoing problem for some years?

You said D-dimer test came back negative but if you've never had heart issue and now you are having one.....and not connecting the dots?

I continue to have either pins & needle or bruising issue after I come in close accidental contact. It happens within 24 hrs. I am getting a hang of it but accidental meeting does happen and difficult to avoid since many people are going on about their business as per pre-covid now and they don't consider social distancing. All it takes is someone to walk pass me which would be a matter of second...right? It's in the breath.

No heart problems although they did find a ''baseline issue that was unusual but not something to worry about'' Becase this all relates to what can only be described as sleep apnoea except i'm wide awake when it happens (suffered with the 'asleep' variant for over 30 years sporadically) and its accomapnied by lung pain (only one lung oddly) and chest pains i got the full 9 yards of tests,but amazingly never once asked if jabbed and in a hospital 50 miles away from my home,initially it was ecg then bloods taken and rapid results from them (luckily i ended up in a univrsity hospital thats quite well funded and equipped although it has a bad prior for killing people !) Now the way the cardiologist described it was we did a tst that looks for microscopic changes in your heart blood vessels and it was clear,with my limited knowledge thats a d dimer

The problems quite recent and i'm still waiting on conclusive results from a mri scan i had done 2 weeks ago,but could be cancr or could be any amont of other issues ,proudly nver tested or jabbed but by fuck have i abused myself over the years so now i'm cracking on it's to be expected !

I did think bout th shedding stuff a few weeks ago,but personally im not too worrid about it,however ive related befor about my sister, jab1 immediately into hospital where she spent 11 days,once out she got jab two (cupid stunt) ,couple of months later they cut an aggressive tumour out of her hand ,10 days ago they removed her lymph glands,guess my sister didn't get the placebo,she was picture of health before any of the jabs,nevr smoked never drank fit as a fiddle,this story wont be the last that many people read in the coming weeks and months

Although i don't spend much time amongst the blackbloods th shedding issue seems to hav quietened considerably however i'm still willing to be open minded however in th saturation point of information we are now in its difficult ot sort the wheat from the chaff

On 10/6/2021 at 10:07 PM, skitzorat said:

I can tell by the accent and language (whanau=family) they're targeting a low income Maori/Pacific Islander community - they've got really low uptake rates even though govt originally said they wanted to target them first, seems like that didn't pan out - all the whiteys lined up though, such a discrepancy there was even talks about how the jab roll out was..........can you guess....

No offence to white people but they always want to go for the indigenous or black gene holders because they are powerful due to their DNA.

Even if you are white, if you have celts, viking DNA..... there is always hope. lol

Edited by DaleP

13 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

ffs mate that looks like a squidy from the matrix that was a metal thing, i just said that to my lady and within a minute that dr guy said same thing. question what will activate this? 5g maybe .

I watched waiting for him to utter 5G but it never came,maybe not as prominent in th consciousnss or in the roll out in Poland ? ,Maybe Human10 can chime in here?