Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

31 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just banter

I know, just teasing you for the generalisation.

But it's a pretty sad indictment of the world when they have preconceived ideas of what people are like just because of where they're from. 

I mean, I don't have preconceived ideas about anyone until I meet them. To elaborate I don't think Russian's are sneaky, or Italian blokes will steal my wife. Or that Irish people dance like River dance, eat potatoes and drink Guinness. Or that Scottish people are overly tight, eat haggis, deep fried mars bars and drink iron bru.

Many people from those places may actually do these things, but would I have such preconceived stereotypes of people for it not being shown on TV or movies? Socially made constructs of the matrix that we could do with out. Huge swathes of people from a multitude of countries don't meet the typical stereotype, yet people have these perceptions of each other. Question is, where do they come from and why? You know and I know, but it's bollocks, people are people, wherever they're from. 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I know, just teasing you for the generalisation.

But it's a pretty sad indictment of the world when they have preconceived ideas of what people are like just because of where they're from. 

I mean, I don't have preconceived ideas about anyone until I meet them. To elaborate I don't think Russian's are sneaky, or Italian blokes will steal my wife. Or that Irish people dance like River dance, eat potatoes and drink Guinness. Or that Scottish people are overly tight, eat haggis, deep fried mars bars and drink iron bru.

Many people from those places may actually do these things, but would I have such preconceived stereotypes of people for it not being shown on TV or movies? Socially made constructs of the matrix that we could do with out. Huge swathes of people from a multitude of countries don't meet the typical stereotype, yet people have these perceptions of each other. Question is, where do they come from and why? You know and I know, but it's bollocks, people are people, wherever they're from. 👍

Yeah, I just laugh at it.

Americans get called silly 'burgers', with Canadians it's stupid 'leaf', with Brits it's 'britbong', etc.

But even though dissidents banter about eachothers nations, I think most agree that we're all getting screwed by globalists. It's just a way to cope and pretend that things are worse abroad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Observed said:

My friend is doing my effing head in with the provax bullshit. How do you argue with these morons? 

Shake the dust off your feet and never say another word about it to them. When they take bites in the future, just refer the right honourable moron to your previous answer.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, I just laugh at it.

Americans get called silly 'burgers', with Canadians it's stupid 'leaf', with Brits it's 'britbong', etc.

But even though dissidents banter about eachothers nations, I think most agree that we're all getting screwed by globalists. It's just a way to cope and pretend that things are worse abroad.

Yeah I hate this urban dictionary fad of coining new phrases to label people. Whoever thought of this concept is a cunt, plain and simple. Only a twat would conceive a concept of such fuckery. Half the time it's not even funny, but then I've never been a fad sort of guy. 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Yeah I hate this urban dictionary fad of coining new phrases to label people. Whoever thought of this concept is a cunt, plain and simple. Only a twat would conceive a concept of such fuckery. Half the time it's not even funny, but then I've never been a fad sort of guy. 👍

I hear you, but I kind of like having lexicon that normies and algorithms don't understand. There might be a time when we can only communicate in code and meme talk. I don't get offended by labels, but each to their own.

And there is some truth in some of it. We are a joke country. It's understandable when people are like:

"Oi, mate, you got a loicense for that knife"

Jokes like that don't mean every Brit is stupid and supports a nanny state, but it does highlight how silly Britain has become.

I just don't take things to heart, and I kind of like meme culture because I would go mad if I couldn't laugh at the state of things.

I understand that not everyone understands or cares about chan talk though, but I guess it's just another subculture. I probably wouldn't understand a lot of normie lexicon.

We've had regional stereotypes for hundreds of years especially in the UK where we can take the piss out of each other especially at work etc,i think it just moved with the times and went online and the same as any closed user group it develops its own language idioms and tla's,look at management speak ,its much the same,it enables those 'in' the group to communicate at the exclusion of those 'outside' been the same since we were not much more than turd flinging monkeys

If i had a penny for every time ive been called a morris dancer i could afford new clogs

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I doubt it's a bluff.

They want as many people as possible vaccinated, including children.

These are dangerous politicians imo.

It's a bluff to get more injection cos low uptake. There's more chance of them taking kids off parents than not wanting them in school to be indoctrinated. They did the same when ever a new cohort came in, the new group always was the most in hospital. This morning the BBC was stating pregnant mothers now are the most hospitalised then said pregnant women should no there's no risk to unborn babies and they need to go get jabbed. Just before the kid cohort came up they was taking up most room in hospitals. There just bluffing so it will increase the uptake so they can get as many jabbed as possible

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I doubt it's a bluff.

They want as many people as possible vaccinated, including children.

These are dangerous politicians imo.

It wouldn't do well for the Globalist agenda to have potentially hundreds of thousands of kids heading off to free thinking hedgeschools and or home-schooling. 

Schools are not for education, they are for indoctrination.

It's a bluff in my opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

There is no end to this. It will be younger children next.

Pupils could lose out on face-to-face lessons if they don’t get vaccinated, warn ministers

"Parents have been warned by ministers that children could lose out on face-to-face learning unless the vaccine take-up improves.
Nadhim Zahawi, the Education Secretary, and Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, have written a joint letter to parents, urging them to get their children vaccinated.
The letter explains that keeping children in school is a priority for the Government, but they need parents’ help to ensure pupils “are able to stay in face-to-face learning”.
Mothers and fathers should encourage their children to “come forward for the Covid-19 vaccine”, the letter said, adding that this is “one of the best things young people can do” to protect themselves and those around them.
Their intervention comes as vaccine take-up among 12- to 15-year-olds appears to have stalled in England, with just over one in ten (11.6 per cent) of the age group vaccinated. Meanwhile, in Scotland 36.3 per cent of the same age group has been vaccinated.
Mr Javid and Mr Zahawi’s letter has been sent to secondary schools to circulate to parents."

15 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Schools are not for education, they are for indoctrination.

Absolutely spot on.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Anyone have any sympathy?

I don't.

A fit young guy taking the satan juice twice.

Fuck off.

Deserves all he gets.

I do, a bit.

To be fair to people, you’re not going to know about the side effects unless you go digging.

On the other hand, you’d have to be an idiot not to question all this nonsense to a point where you do a quick Google search.

19 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

URGENT NEWS, HORRIFIC INFORMATION THAT WILL SHAKE YOU TO THE CORE !!!!

Original with subs,sounds like russian not french to me,but at least you havent got Bubba waffling

https://rumble.com/vnlxse-alien-life-forms-found-in-the-vaxx-they-are-multiplying.html

corrction Polish i think

Edited by whatthefoxhat
missed a bit
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

WHO recommends booster jabs for immunocompromised people

The World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended immunocompromised people be given an additional dose of the Covid vaccine, due to their higher risk of breakthrough infections after standard immunisation.

The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on immunisation said the additional dose should be offered “as part of an extended primary series since these individuals are less likely to respond adequately to vaccination following a standard primary vaccine series and are at high risk of severe COVID-19 disease”.

WHO vaccine director Kate O’Brien, referring to people with lower immunity due to other conditions, told a news briefing: 

The recommendation is for a third vaccination, an additional vaccination in the primary series and again that is based on the evidence showing that the immunogenicity and evidence on breakthrough infections is highly disproportionately represented by those people.

The panel also recommended that people over 60 receive an additional dose of the shots made by Chinese vaccine makers Sinopharm and Sinovac some one to three months after completing their schedule, citing evidence in studies in Latin America that they perform less well over time.

Updated at 5.58pm BST

Clearly a plot to generate some new variants.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/oct/11/covid-live-news-sydney-reopens-after-long-lockdown-new-zealand-braces-for-rising-cases

As I mentioned before, immune compromised people allow rapid viral evolution. They also die of minor bugs, allowing the authorities to claim a terrible pandemic, when we know normal healthy people are unaffected.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

22 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Clearly a plot to generate some new variants.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/oct/11/covid-live-news-sydney-reopens-after-long-lockdown-new-zealand-braces-for-rising-cases

As I mentioned before, immune compromised people allow rapid viral evolution. They also die of minor bugs, allowing the authorities to claim a terrible pandemic, when we know normal healthy people are unaffected.

The thread is so long I haven't read it all but injecting you with RNA can certainly cause all sorts of messages to your immune system it might not find very welcome. 

JABBED:

15-year-old Boy who had the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine collapses and dies whilst playing football four days later

A 15-year-old boy collapsed and died whilst playing football four days after he had been given a second dose of the Pfizer mRNA Covid-19 injection.

The boy sadly lost his life on the 22nd July 2021 according to a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System report submitted on the 23rd July. The report, which can be found here under VAERS ID: 1498080, states that the child “collapsed on [a] soccer field while playing soccer at a local camp”.

CPR was then reportedly started immediately before emergency services arrived and transported him to a medical centre. However, the boy sadly passed away.

The VAERS report states the reason the boy collapsed was due to ventricular tachycardia; a condition which begins in the heart’s lower chambers, called the ventricles, causing a fast abnormal heartbeat defined as 3 or more heartbeats in a row, at a rate of more than 100 beats a minute.

If ventricular tachycardia persists for more than a few seconds at a time then it can become life-threatening, as the parents of this young boy have sadly discovered.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/10/15-year-old-boy-who-had-the-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-collapses-and-dies-whilst-playing-football-four-days-later/

2 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

URGENT NEWS, HORRIFIC INFORMATION THAT WILL SHAKE YOU TO THE CORE !!!!

Holy shit hoss, end of days yall aliens inside yo ass and they look like the matrix.. I'm sorry but that video garnered mocking approval I saw there was another with original subs posted apparently so I'll check that. But this kind of thing gets no stars from me.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:55 PM, Beaujangles said:

Use the English translator at the top if non French speaking.

Basically Canada is not allowing any unvaccinated to leave...no matter what their nationality.  https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1830094/avion-trudeau-covid-canada-interdiction-voyage

Fuck me. Beau, you can never come back home for a holiday or for Christmas.... 😭

Mail yourself via DHL.... become an illegal migrant? Swim across the ocean? Hot air balloon journey of a life time? ;)

On 10/8/2021 at 4:13 PM, wingwang said:

Just been to see my GP because I've got a chest infection, I was triaged through eConsult and as I've had heart problems they called me in.

"Have you had a covid test?"

"Nope!"

"By law you must have a covid test."

*shrugs shoulders* "It's definitely not covid, doc."

"You know if it is covid these antibiotics won't work?"

"Just write out the feckin' prescription, doc...!"

Gonna see what the law is, if it is a law, about the above. Methinks the doc was bluffing...

In separate news, I bumped into my mate who originates from Pakistan. I asked him about the news posted on here recently about Pakistan not allowing the unvaxxed to have sim cards. My mate got his phone out and I recorded a question which got sent to my mate's mate who's a solicitor in Pakistan. Hopefully will get an answer back soon.

On 10/9/2021 at 6:53 AM, bluey bluey said:

This happened to me last week. No test, no prescription.

Definitely not the law! Bluffing. Have a printed copy of the Coronavirus Act 2021 with you.

Anyway, if you are to follow the Common law, none of theACTs applies to you though average joe blogg will not understand.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:54 AM, Beaujangles said:

Feedback from someone we know... In Ontario Canada concrete companies have been contracted to take loads of concrete to the far north of Ontario to ''camps''. This is what the companies and the employees are told these facilities are. They have also been told not to discuss these places with anyone. Of course most Canadians do discuss what goes on with there work...especially to friends.

I am trying to find out the actual location...but apparently it is really far north in the most remote areas....where anyone leaving on foot would be eaten alive... should be able to find out the location soon.

Wondering why the need to be so far north ??

So that nobody can catch a train back home? You'd freeze if you were to walk back in Canada. ❄️

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So that nobody can catch a train back home? You'd freeze if you were to walk back in Canada. ❄️

Aus building or built them ,USA had them for years,UK building them under the guise of prisons for resttlement of offenders,Canada building them

Shout out to NZ brethren,you got yours going yet ?

• Sad 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic